Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon by Slammed
Started on: 04-20-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 575 (27084 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-24-2016 01:14 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris_narf:

I vote to move it into the trash can.

Why?

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A certain song from the movie Frozen comes to mind!
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you want to build some tail liiiiiiiiiights.....
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this thread is getting back on track...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will reconsider refinishing delaminated tails. The new price is going to be around $300ish.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I will reconsider refinishing delaminated tails. The new price is going to be around $300ish.

wished you were serious,I got 2 sets I would send ya,,
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony, if you have the time to do this, I would highly suggest it. I have turned people down left and right because I simply do not have the time to do these any more. I'm sure everyone would benefit from your service.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Tony, if you have the time to do this, I would highly suggest it. I have turned people down left and right because I simply do not have the time to do these any more. I'm sure everyone would benefit from your service.

Hey..... I call first dibs.....
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Hey..... I call first dibs.....

lol, sorry Fireboss, I dropped him a PM on the day he posted it, even referenced IMSA's thread and about my discussion with him to see if he would do it.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

lol, sorry Fireboss, I dropped him a PM on the day he posted it, even referenced IMSA's thread and about my discussion with him to see if he would do it.

Second dibs then....
87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony -

You have a PM
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2015 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably not the best thread for this, but I will be doing this again. I am working on a jig so that I can work on the lenses easier. Later today I will dust off the light table. Be patient. I will follow through. Thanks for the interest.

Tony
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Probably not the best thread for this, but I will be doing this again.
Tony

Yes, how DARE you hi-jack this productive thread.

Slammed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I'll be making a new thread
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I honestly hope that you do..... I have to admit, receiving this in email this morning was totally unexpected

Hello JohnWPB,

Slammed has just replied to the following thread you subscribed to:

"Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon"

in the General Fiero Chat section of Pennock's Fiero Forum.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-07-2015).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's that familiar bait scent in the air again....
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

There's that familiar bait scent in the air again....

I agree 100%. If this person was truly going to do this, this person's first post in this topic (after all the negative things we have posted about this person) should include some pictures/proof. As always in the past, nothing.

As I said in an earlier post: Post some pictures to show us this is in fact real.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

MadProfessor8138

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well,if your gonna start a new thread then I guess we should all say......"Bye Felicia !!! "
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry - bent typing finger double post----

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 10-07-2015).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3969 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by Rodney:

I agree 100%. If this person was truly going to do this, this person's first post in this topic (after all the negative things we have posted about this person) should include some pictures/proof. As always in the past, nothing.

As I said in an earlier post: Post some pictures to show us this is in fact real.

As Always Rodney is 'spot on". I noticed he used the word "negative". Let me see--- how would I rate someone who appears to have used this forum to raise hopes of many members in need of critical replacement parts they said they were going to produce, never provided any proof, and seems to have done this for sh*t's and giggles? And now appears to coming back again to rub our collectives noses in it.
I have three choices -positive - neutral - negative ----- Let me think this over.........

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 10-07-2015).]

Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here we go again ! I'd like to pre pay for my new lenses Slammed. Send me your address and I'll put a few thousand dollars in an envelope and send it to you. You can ship me my new lenses when you feel like it. Ya Right ! Just go away.
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2015 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A lot of us really need new tail light lenses... Please don't be pulling our chain...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Here's the difference between a poser and a real vendor with a real business like Rodney: This person responded to skepticism and questions by essentially taking their ball and going home. Rodney has posted about new parts here and has responded thoughtfully about questions and concerns. The latter is how a person running a business behaves, at least if they want to have a successful business.

Still have a big pile of tie rods and ball joints here waiting to go on my car, Rodney...college football season is not helping me whittle down my list of car projects!

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After working for a Tier 1 auto supplier, and working with a dozen or so Tier 2 suppliers, the ABSOLUTE, LAST THING I would do, is tell people I have parts for sale, before I had a large inventory in a garage or warehouse somewhere. Especially with parts that are as relatively complicated as Fiero tail lights.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't count on it.

With all of the negatives that you have received on your post you will soon be banned.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd suggest T-Top seals or GT Quarter Windows....
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

A lot of us really need new tail light lenses... Please don't be pulling our my chain...

Consider your "chain" not just pulled but firmly *jerked*.

Seriously, THINK rationally for a minute.

Someone new joins March 2015, who is *unknown to anyone* here on PFF and their very FIRST ACT is to post a new thread promising a new product that a lot of folks need or want.

1. This individual, does NOT name a business or entity that is supposedly involved in this effort.
2. This individual claims to be employed by this unknown business and tasked to produce this product.
3. This individual refuses to reveal their real name to anyone, even in private.
4. This individual makes vague references to a WOODWORKING equipment supplier and a nationwide retail /wholesale industrial plastics MATERIAL SUPPLIER when pressed for details on the effort. NOTABLY, *engineers* all know that this a plastic INJECTION MOLDED product that *at best* might alternately be produced by thermoforming polycarbonate. (Sorry to you Dreamers, cheap "cast clear urethane" is NOT DURABLE for long term automotive use and environmental exposure in a large lens like this...keep dreaming though....)
5. Progress updates and photos are promised and are routinely NOT forthcoming.
6. Despite claims of a "large company" behind this effort, WHAT logical business would spend large amounts of capital, (time and $) to produce a product for such a LIMITED and DWINDLING market as Fiero GT taillight lenses? TFS provided the lenses because THE GM TOOLING ALREADY EXISTED and was economically available to them.
7. WHAT possible motivation would this individual have to "announce" this "product" when they have
a. NO INVENTORY TO SELL
b. Are not taking any orders
c. Admitted to having NO proven successful manufacturing process or even a completed product design!
d. Claim to be "sworn to secrecy", despite trumpeting the "new product" on the largest Fiero forum on the internet !!

8. When pressed on credibility the individual then LEAVES and stops all communication
9. After speculation grows again the (apparently same) individual resurfaces in a single post and hints at a "NEW THREAD" on the forum! WHY the need for a *new* thread???
10. The ever-faithful *Dreamers* are once AGAIN stirred up and HOPE is renewed........

I have no idea where, (or when) this strange saga is going to end. What I do know is that the whole story has holes in it big enough to drive a FedEx truck through. (Pun INTENDED)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-13-2015).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still don't see what the big deal is. It has absolutely no impact on me either way. If they show up I'll buy a set otherwise who cares. People here are acting like they just lost tens of thousands of dollars after investing in a business that turns out to be a scam.... No one was forced to spend money. No one was forced to post in this thread.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's the internet equivalent of someone liking to hear the sound of their own voice. I know I recently joined this forum, but I've done a LOT of reading both of current and archived threads, and there's a recurring theme. Whenever someone posts a new idea there is ALWAYS someone who promptly comes along to tell them why they can't do it. There are several "usual suspects" in this, and they are present in this thread as well as others. They contribute nothing but negativity to this board, and do nothing but discourage someone from giving it a shot. If someone is on the fence as to whether to pursue a project, they sure better not come to this board for support. There are some guys here would talk someone out of heading in to cash a winning lottery ticket.

With that said-- is Slammed a troll? Maybe, maybe not. She certainly has failed to deliver on her somewhat dubious claims, but seeing how there isn't a "haha got you!" post from her as of yet, we don't know for sure. Who knows, maybe everything she has posted is true, but the process has run into further complications and she knew that posting here would just add fuel to the fire. Given what we've seen so far, it's unlikely, but not out of the realm of possibilities. What I do know is that she never took anyone's money, never claimed to have an actual product, and never did any actual harm to the community aside from maybe putting a few overly sensitive individuals onto an emotional roller coaster.

Best move would be to let this thread die.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

It's the internet equivalent of someone liking to hear the sound of their own voice. I know I recently joined this forum, but I've done a LOT of reading both of current and archived threads, and there's a recurring theme. Whenever someone posts a new idea there is ALWAYS someone who promptly comes along to tell them why they can't do it. There are several "usual suspects" in this, and they are present in this thread as well as others. They contribute nothing but negativity to this board, and do nothing but discourage someone from giving it a shot. If someone is on the fence as to whether to pursue a project, they sure better not come to this board for support. There are some guys here would talk someone out of heading in to cash a winning lottery ticket.

With that said-- is Slammed a troll? Maybe, maybe not. She certainly has failed to deliver on her somewhat dubious claims, but seeing how there isn't a "haha got you!" post from her as of yet, we don't know for sure. Who knows, maybe everything she has posted is true, but the process has run into further complications and she knew that posting here would just add fuel to the fire. Given what we've seen so far, it's unlikely, but not out of the realm of possibilities. What I do know is that she never took anyone's money, never claimed to have an actual product, and never did any actual harm to the community aside from maybe putting a few overly sensitive individuals onto an emotional roller coaster.

Best move would be to let this thread die.

For the record, I waited nearly 5 MONTHS, watching quietly as this thread went along before I even first posted, so if your "promptly comes along to tell them why they can't do it" is in any way directed at me...please, just save your critical efforts.

In point of fact, "slammed" DID claim to have a product, right at the very outset on the first post on April 20, 2015

I also note that you just joined last month. Welcome! Sincerely, Welcome!

I only mention your just joining because many of us that have been here awhile have seen many scams and hoaxes here on PFF over the years, and in my opinion each of them DOES do actual harm to this community.
You're seeing some of that harm right here in this thread. Every time another one of these comes along many members become that much more suspicious of the next potential vendor. More and more "interrogations" and demands for "proof" of the new product are made. Can't say that I can much blame folks for that though, considering some of the outright criminal things that have happened in the past.
More harm is also done to the overall credibility of the Fiero community as a whole. It starts to look like a continual "parade" of scammers and "low-buck dreamers".

Let me also say that *cautioning* about the TECHNICAL CHALLENGES, like I did in response to you in the Tech section , (which is also my 1st and ONLY post in that thread), is certainly NOT "someone who promptly comes along to tell them why they can't do it" or " nothing but discourage someone from giving it a shot". It's called being REALISTIC and offering you the benefit of EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE. I have worked as a GM Licensee on aftermarket products, My father was a GM engineer, I also worked at GM as an engineer and I am very familiar with the company's past engineering, design and manufacturing practices.

Other than all that.......dream on

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-14-2015).]

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

... I have worked as a GM Licensee on aftermarket products, My father was a GM engineer, I also worked at GM as an engineer and I am very familiar with the company's past engineering, design and manufacturing practices.

Hey Randye,

I read (and posted to) Napoleon's other thread before I saw your post here -- do you still know anyone at GM that could find out about those master blocks you were mentioning?
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Randye,

I read (and posted to) Napoleon's other thread before I saw your post here -- do you still know anyone at GM that could find out about those master blocks you were mentioning?

Answered in the other thread.
I don't want to "muck up" this thread with that discussion...not that it could actually hurt THIS thread anyway.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Randye,

Fiero Store had them. Business that had the dies are gone. Scrapped. Gone.....
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Fiero Store had them. Business that had the dies are gone. Scrapped. Gone.....

Thank you, I was aware of the fate of the dies, but that wasn't what I was referring to. According to Randye, the process for making the dies includes making master blocks, so... the part before the dies. He had advised another member who was asking GM about the technical drawings to also ask if they still had those blocks.

Other thread that Randye and I were referring to - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/136692.html

[This message has been edited by Trinten (edited 10-14-2015).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I`ll say one thing about this.
And I`m not dissing engineers as both of my sons are.
I think we can all agree that if anyone told Hulki that his little car wouldn`t work we are sure glad he didn`t listen.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please ---- everyone back away from the keyboard ---- and let this topic die the death it deserves.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want my money back!
cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I want my money back!

Well you're in luck! I am about to receive the sum of $54M from the late Nigerian Prince's widow for helping her bring her money to the U.S. I know, can you believe it that she would trust me with all that money? Well, it's because I'm such a good christian that she trusts me enough to gift me that money. So I'll be sending you a check in the mail for 100 times what you paid.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe what I just saw on a TV program will give some insight into why quarter windows and tail light lenses haven't been produced. The quarter windows can be produced from flat sheeting, but for a moment let's assume that the lenses would need to be injection molded, given the sealing surfaces and the tabs that lock the lens onto the main body of the tail light.

How It's Made was showing how Kayak Paddles were made. The shaft of the paddle was made from carbon fiber, but they didn't mention the cost of that. They began by showing the production of the injection mold for the blades of the paddle. They made mention that the mold alone cost at least $100,000 dollars to produce. I feel that's a little exorbitant, having some knowledge of molds and injection molding, but that's the price they stated.

I have been closely associated to Sewell Plastics (my surname) who produced the Coca-Cola plastic bottles and other blow-molded and injection molded products, and Panduit Corporation who produced various injection molded plastics. There were always at least 1 spare mold on hand and when the current production mold wore out or broke, a backup was placed in the production line and a new backup mold was produced.

Personally, I hope these lenses become a reality, produced by whomever, even if they aren't perfect. But unless someone has some or all of the original tooling, I don't see how anyone can possible afford the production costs.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole thing was handled wrong. We are a machine shop, this was out of our realm, trying to market a product and get hype... It was dumb

I will be posting an update later this week with pictures. Detailed pictures showing what they look like, the back side of the lense and them absolutely clear with no lettering or shading. Small details made this more difficult than we first were hoping. I check the PMs every day if any of you have any questions.

After the update, I will post all the information about me, the shop, where we are and how you can contact us. Everything.

Please, keep it civil. I have read through all the posts and even more posts about the horrible stuff that has happened on here. I get it.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 11-04-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock