Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What headlights you would pick? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What headlights you would pick? by madcurl
Started on: 06-30-2004 08:48 PM
Replies: 569 (82542 views)
Last post by: tshark on 12-15-2015 07:16 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

My latest edit, It took me a while, I had to search parking lots for cars that had round fog lights similar to madcurls drawing. A 2000 Bonneville SSEi did.

Excellent. I love it when a "pipe dream" comes together. Norm looked at the last pics and his said it looked really good.

Again, Thanks FieroWannabe

Can you imagine this with fender flares, 19/20 (20x12), & chop'd?

Madcurl

Edit: I "own" this page, hehe

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-23-2005).]

IP: Logged
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, if you look close it is chopped
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroWannaBe

2289 posts
Member since Oct 2004

new side vents

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is going to be hot !

Hey can you please photoshop the windshield banner out of the next pic ?

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Excellent. I love it when a "pipe dream" comes together. Norm looked at the last pics and his said it looked really good.

Again, Thanks FieroWannabe

Can you imagine this with fender flares, 19/20 (20x12), & chop'd?

Madcurl

Edit: I "own" this page, hehe

Wide fenders you say? 20's?
HMMMMM?

Zero 260

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zero 260Send a Private Message to Zero 260Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HMMMMM?

Gotta be honest, I wasn't really feeling this at first but now? WOW!!!! Can you fill the wheel well in the front and make it all one color? Yellow would be cool. Great job

------------------

It's us against them. Which side are YOU on? Fiero Owners Unite!

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HMMMMM?

get a matching front fender and match the colors and we have a winner

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang! It's looking better each day. Project: "Pipe Dreams" are nearing completion, hehe.

Hmm. You might as well photoshop the HRE's wheel up front, hehe.

Edit: Oh yeah, can you remove the black doorline markers? Make it all one color?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-24-2005).]

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Merry Christmahunakwazikas everyone, here it is edited, im going to redo it, the shved molding wasnt upt to snuff.

edit: forgot ramadan, Merry Christmahunakwaziamadan.

[This message has been edited by FieroWannaBe (edited 12-24-2005).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Merry Christmahunakwaziamadan.

Is this the future of #15? It looks awesome

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Is this the future of #15? It looks awesome

It was at first but....no. It's for the Stealth Fiero at Archie's. # 15 will sport the duel hood vents that's similar to the Redux's.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

here it is edited, im going to redo it, the shved molding wasnt upt to snuff.

While your at it, could you remove the lower door molding too and bring the Corvette side marker forward...just a little bit and down a little bit?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
HMMMMM? let's compare

May the potential be fulfilled !

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The one obvious difference is the Fiero Windshield is shorter and flatter. The one thing I hope to change on the chop t-top is to go with a windshield that bubbles out more and shortens the hood. That gives the whole front end a more aggressive look to me.

Kind of like this:

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 12-24-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great Job Fierowannabe ! I am going to have you tinker with some stuff for me if you don't mind.

Hey curly that looks exactly like you described ! Though you did forget to raise the wing !
Who was it that earlier said this looks a little ricey ??

Uh care to reconsider ??

If Madcurl is doing it, it is going to look good,..write it down and take it to the bank !

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2005 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

edit
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2005 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

edit

Hehehe. Norm's front flipper keeps getting better and better. Norm needs to reproduce this kit. I'm sure he'll have a few buyers?

Thanks FieroWannaBe for the updated version on the doors, sail window, and........(I leave this blank for others to try and figure out what you did) hehe.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2005 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish i could say i was a perfectionist but im far from that as is visable on the picture, but i edit the coloring of the wide rear some more. looks bettter to me

[This message has been edited by FieroWannaBe (edited 12-25-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2005 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is "Surreal.". Although the rear is photoshop'd we know it's been done and that Norm is working on Corvette lamps. The last time this happened was with the Redux when Kameokid photoshoped it and the finished product was the same as the photoshop.

Corvette lamps: Check

Corvette side markers: Check

I can't wait for Archie's talent for the rear clip. But that's another thread, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-25-2005).]

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2005 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maybe i missed it but what are the outside mirrors from. i see the driver's doesn't look changed but the passengers does.
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2005 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 12-26-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2005 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Hmm. I may have to take a "vote" on that one? Hmm....which one? Nice job or for a "future" project? I like to dream.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2005 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that latest PS better than the one with the fog lights.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2005 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the work you did with the tilt, and the wide body looks very testarossa/512tr-ish, good work, I really just tried to visualize what madcurl had cooking, and slowly mocked up his whole design for him, But I really like what you have envisioned

[This message has been edited by FieroWannaBe (edited 12-28-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2005 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like the work you did with the tilt, and the wide body looks very testarossa/512tr-ish, good work, I really just tried to visualize what madcurl had cooking, and slowly mocked up his whole design for him, But I really like what you have envisioned

Thanks FieroWannabe for doing the photoshop the way I invisioned. Although I like yours too Fourtpoint9....both styles, no doubt look very good and I would love to have both. Just like the Redux, those who perform the photoshop share "in" the over-all creation and enjoyment. The idea is to learn from one style and then transfer those ideas onto another pipe dream. Besides, who wants the same style throughout, right?

You guys, Fill free to add your input in re-arranging various parts. IMO...."Tweekness is my weakness."

Edit: Oh yeah, could someone (photoshop) and raise the rear wing? Please, add your comments if you like. This modificatio is opened for debate, but no flames.

Thanks.

Madcurl

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-28-2005).]

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2005 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here you are,
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2005 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got off the phone with Norm. He'll send the pic next week.
I think he wanted the modification to look pretty or something?

Thanks FieroWannabe for raising the wing.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-28-2005).]

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2005 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well fourpoint9 got me thinking now
heres is the mako-sharkero
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2005 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well here is my version.

------------------

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2005 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001
Or maybe as a sig file?

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 12-29-2005).]

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2005 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:
Well here is my version.

Very cool Aus - I like the sig also.
Curls - PM your way.

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2005 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried some things with Aus's pic..

Originally posted by AusFiero:
Well here is my version.

did some tweeking here and there....I guess -since the headlights will be fixed to the flipper- it shouldnt be hard to change its shape by cutting the lensecover where desired and extending the hood in that area...add a new seal and voila!
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2005 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like that no spoiler look.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2006 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bring the side windows in to make the most of the widebody look.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2006 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a cool approach! its all about proportions anyway....
Chopped&Shrinked
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2006 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Bring the side windows in to make the most of the widebody look.

thats what i was talking about in the pm madcurl

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe. Looking good. Funny that a special person is working on bringing the sides in as we speak.

Latest photoshop. Hmm....could you elongate the deck lid vents like on #15? They look "blunted" at the distal ends. A little wider vents and reduce part of the sail windows outward just alittle? The special person is bringing the sail windows inward by 2-3" as we speak.

I love this thread. It's a "work" in progress theard.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-03-2006).]

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2006 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so the sails are moving inward 2-3"? I tried to emulate such a look for you in the mock-up pic,
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2006 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have a look at these 'fastback wings' for inspiration....pic from this thread
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a little something different. Style is similair to that of your Silver chop top, but tweeked a little.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock