Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What headlights you would pick? (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What headlights you would pick? by madcurl
Started on: 06-30-2004 08:48 PM
Replies: 569 (82542 views)
Last post by: tshark on 12-15-2015 07:16 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-06-2008).]

IP: Logged
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow man, thats looks real sharp!! Perfect fit!!
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can someone photo shop these headlights on a fiero.
Thanks
Joe

[This message has been edited by GODFATHER (edited 03-06-2008).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a quicky

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Sorry lets try that again

GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks 85SEnochie. The first pic is more like it. The lights are off a 2003 Sunfire.

Joe
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No prob. any time let me know if you would like a better one it was a quicky
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still far from finished. I have to wait for warmer weather for the fiberglass portion of the build but am liking the 300zx lights more and more.

GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey 85SEnochie can you photoshop the lights onto cornersonrails car for a better look?

Thanks again
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(cornersonrails) Hopfully this will help to motivate you to finish the great work you have allready done.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
OK so I took some time with it the angle of the lights will require quite a relief cut out. What do you think of this one?

PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

(cornersonrails) Hopfully this will help to motivate you to finish the great work you have allready done.

Thanks That looks great! Im motivated but my garage is attached and the smell is an issue for the wife. Should be one more month before I tackle it.
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks 85SEnochie
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fiero king where and how did you do that light swap. those are the exact lights i want for my fiero.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A 2-month bump, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-07-2008).]

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So...where would you begin to look for a complete set of these, in decent shape?

This would work perfectly behind my tinted panel idea...

------------------
~Michael

Project IMSA Formula Coming Soon!
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!! - "Your mileage may vary."

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any 1992 to 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having great difficulty finding any of those parts.

Anyone have a line on a set?

~M

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

So...where would you begin to look for a complete set of these, in decent shape?

This would work perfectly behind my tinted panel idea...

I might be against vehicle enforcement laws? under 22"?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not a "headlamps" but it does light up. Bump!

Dan Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RoSend a Private Message to Dan RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about these?

Could these work?

[This message has been edited by Dan Ro (edited 09-06-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Samohtneas

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SamohtneasSend a Private Message to SamohtneasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever happened to those low-profile headlight buckets that were being sold in The Mall?
Dan Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RoSend a Private Message to Dan RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also think these could look good.

Dan Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RoSend a Private Message to Dan RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't let this die yet
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not only do you need to take pics of the front, but also side profile pics. If the headlamps are too steep they won't work with the Fiero's nose. You'll need to find a pair of headlamps that are flat or with lesser steepness. The Celica and NSX fits the Fiero nose.

Otherwise you'll need a different front clip. That was case regarding the Corvette headlamps.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone posted these on a replica at a recent fiero event.

Interesting,...

Anybody know whose car this is ??

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-24-2008).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whose car is this ??

I saw this car at the 25th anniversary show in Michigan.

At first i did not like them and said yuck ! But after studying them for a bit i suddenly realized where i had seen something like them before and it reminded me of the Pagani Zonda ! Boy did my opinion change.

I now like them !! Hmmmm,......?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-24-2008).]

vortecfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ignore if this is a repost

love the "headlights" on her... cant wait for the high beams test

------------------

87 Fiero GT 5sp with Vortec L35 4300 Turbocharged V6
Bully Stage 2 clutch
Syclone intake manifold and engine management with Moates adapter and chip burner
Air/water intercooler and Devil's Own progressive water/alky injection
50lb injectors, 3 bar map sensor, Walboro fuel pump and Jabasco Intercooler pump
LM1 wideband on custom manifolds and 3" stainless exhaust system
T31/T04B H3 turbo and a S10 caliper conversion.
Murphy's Constant Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value
Murphy's Law of Thermodynamics Things get worse under pressure.
Arthur C. Clarke "Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Whose car is this ??

At first i did not like them and said yuck ! But after studying them for a bit i suddenly realized where i had seen something like them before and it reminded me of the Pagani Zonda ! Boy did my opinion change.

Nice headlamp, but the Pagani Zonda headlamps won't work due to the pitch and angle of the lamps (you'd need a Norm's flipper). Secondly the Zonda isn't available in the USA (legally), and thirdly (most important) the Zonda's would be very, very expensive....most likely more than Lamborghini or Ferrari headlamps making them 100% impractical.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im really feelin those 300zx headlights. they lok good on a fiero.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little paint and zonda lights for exoticse

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehehe Very cool !

You are the man !
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

im really feelin those 300zx headlights. they lok good on a fiero.

Yep. I think those are the best lights for the stock Fiero front end. It will take some work though, unfortunately there's sheetmetal right where it needs to be.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F430s;

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly in your opinion would those fit on the stock nose ?
Dash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DashSend a Private Message to DashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great work guys, all of the headlights look awesome
my question is how hard is it to do one of the twin hella 90mm on each side and make the head lights open lower?
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr. Pat:

Flip down would be cool. Or 300zx lights. I love lights that pop out of nowhere though. Its a trip.

Oh, did you ever get that blower put on? Or am I talking out my ass?

If you want headlights that pop out of nowhere, and you want something totally unique that's 'outside the box', then you should employ some low profile headlights, but have the entire front edge of the hood raise up when they come on. It sounds retarded, but the way I have it envisioned in my mind, it could be pretty cool. You'd only need it to pop up about an inch, maybe inch and half, then you could use an LED headlight system like the R8. I always liked the old muscle cars where the headlights just appeared from the grill (can't think of the car it was on...). Anyway, that's my 2 cents...

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Still far from finished. I have to wait for warmer weather for the fiberglass portion of the build but am liking the 300zx lights more and more.

We need continued picks please.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone last summer lost a 2007 Mustang headlight in front of my house.
I mean the whole unit.
Ever since I picked it up { the guy was high on something and never came back to the accident site} I wondered if it could be put into the nose of a Fiero.
Could someone photo chop that for me please?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock