Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91757 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2005 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated pix of the Yellow Fiero...

...and I own page 7 :-)

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-05-2005).]

IP: Logged
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2005 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, here's mine.............and his buddies

Jesse's (one of the Triplets)

Roy's (second of the Triplets)

Dave's (third of the Triplets)

Chris's (same dad different mom, now you know why she's yellow)

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

[This message has been edited by kooljess (edited 05-05-2005).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2005 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who has the best looking fastback?

I dunno, but best looking paint job? Mine ranks up there:

------------------

1986 Fiero SE Fastback

Suufmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2005 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuufmeisterSend a Private Message to SuufmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

Chris's (same dad different mom, now you know why she's yellow)

What wheels are those on Chris's fastback? They're freakin' awesome.

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2005 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Suufmeister:

What wheels are those on Chris's fastback? They're freakin' awesome.

Foose

Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2005 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pics!

Throw another on the pile...

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if there any new additions that want to be added to this this thread. (bump) There have been some really nice ones posted.

YELLOWFIERO88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my new addition. 27k. 5 speed. CJB

------------------

88GT 3.4SC
88GT T-TOP
86SE VERT (build in progress)
85 COUPE

MAC12782

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAC12782Send a Private Message to MAC12782Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey yellowfiero88, I think we may have met before. Did you used to live in western hills?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Cause...good threads should never die.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why, I do of course!

PFF
System Bot
paulnewman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulnewmanSend a Private Message to paulnewmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I put a piccy in my post guys?

[This message has been edited by paulnewman (edited 07-17-2005).]

RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulnewman:

How do I put a piccy in my post guys?

I have not been able to use PIP for months now. Someone told me about http://www.myfiero.com/ and I have been using it ever since. Nothing needs to be loaded on your computer. Just go the the site, it was described to me as a sister site to Pennocks. Select the IMAGEHOST tab and browse your computer for the file that you want to upload, select SEND, select COPY LINK, then go to Pennocks, right mouse click and select PASTE.

Edited: PS, I have to vote for Rickady88GT's car!

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd
White 85GT Auto

[This message has been edited by RickN (edited 07-17-2005).]

Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mines nothing special by far. I take pride in it. Not the best looking by far, but better looking than some (in my opinion)

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Disillusion:

Mines nothing special by far. I take pride in it. Not the best looking by far, but better looking than some (in my opinion)

WOW you have massive wheel gap in the rear

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posts nice pics like that and all you say is massive wheel gap?

Nice car Disillusion, what color red is that? Looks deadly.

stasis-

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stasis-Send a Private Message to stasis-Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-meh nevermind

[This message has been edited by stasis- (edited 07-18-2005).]

greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do I win for the best looking fastback? lol.
2 more weeks and the car will be done!
Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The colour is called Viper red. The wheel gap on the front is barely there. 2 finger gap. I'm getting bigger tires on the back (the rim and tire package I got was 17" with 205/40/17 tires, yet under warrenty I can refund them full price, so I'm refunding the rear tires, and getting 215/50/17, and lowering it a bit(eventually), can't go with bigger tires or else the speedo will go hoopty) on tuesday, so I'll update the pictures them, with less wheel gap.
I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about that choptop #15 That car is DEAD SEXY. I'm definitly nominating that car. If you don't know the car I'm talking about just search for it there are plenty of pics on here somewhere. Anyway my hat is off to its owner/designer.
paulnewman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulnewmanSend a Private Message to paulnewmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres mine:

Be honest, do you love it or hate it?

Paul

PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New pix, new entry...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 07-18-2005).]

Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2005 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I fixed the wheel gap. Will post pictures later
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2005 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

His is the best one I heve seen in person, hands down. Next is mine of course.

Oh wait, I forgot about the '90 GT

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 07-30-2005).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2005 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Malakyt:

not by any means done... but will be the best gt in az (and some surrounding inferior states )when finished...

Don't make me come down there

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2005 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not gonna say it is the best, but it is pretty darned good !

Built and previously owned by wetpoop, now owned by PFF member shredd .

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-30-2005).]

FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2005 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my 86 at its first Cruise Night

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2005 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I can't believe I never threw mine in the mix here.

------------------
------------------

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 08-01-2005).]

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengoblin0129:
Do I win for the best looking fastback? lol.

I believe we all win, but check your wallet. If there's anything left in it, you're still in the race.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

[This message has been edited by BlueGT (edited 08-04-2005).]

Wudman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Prettiest" is pretty subjective, so I will subject you to my idea of what rates. There are more modified ones out there, lots of very sharp cars populate this thread, but I had a particular preference for one that was once in my stable. Here goes a shot of my old 88 GT in Indigo. Last seen at Ed Parks a few years ago going through some changes. I am working on a notchback rigth now and don't know if it can carry this color as well as the fast back did, so as much as I like this deep, iridescent blue, it may not make my next car.

------------------
Wudman
Affordable Websites & Search Engine Optimization - Premium Disc Jockey, Emcee & PA Services for Southern Illinois & Metro St. Louis
Home of the one and only Fiero Photo-Rama
www.fierodriver.com

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump cause, "good threads never die young."
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I did, until I looked through 7 pages of posts. If I could only get rid of those damn flames. Ed

------------------

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlueGT:

Wondering if there any new additions that want to be added to this this thread. (bump) There have been some really nice ones posted.

****************************************************************************************
The best that someone could hope for is to be in the same display area as Skitime, Kameo Kid, the SCCA GT car, Cal Kid, Fie ro, Orville, and Car Dealer. Most Fiero owners build with certain special abilities in mind. It means a feeling of satisfaction when you can sit back with a can of beer and relax in the shade thinking of what's in the plans next.

davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't compete with all the fancy mods that make so many Fieros here so nice to look at, but I do love the look of my completely stock '88 T-Top GT. I'll have to compete in the "cool fastback photos" category instead. (Can I invent a categroy all by myself?) I kind of like this one:

As for my favorite mod to a Fiero, I vote for Yellowstone's hunny. Nice Fiero on it's own, but it's nothing compared to when it's equipped with that particular mod.

268 GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 268 GTSend a Private Message to 268 GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As it sits now. Rockers soon to be replaced by IRM style (Archies) and the roof is being replaced with a solid one.

------------------
Power is nothing without control.

[This message has been edited by 268 GT (edited 09-09-2005).]

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE.........this is how I'm rolling now.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kooljess-

SWEET. Very Tasteful. One of the best here, IMO.

------------------

3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2005 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to see the new progress.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock