Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91757 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
BlueGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2006 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for progress... I'm sure with the warm weather that there have been some busy Fiero owners.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. This thread hasen't been whip'd on lately.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-26-2006).]

Aceman343

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Aceman343Send a Private Message to Aceman343Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Disillusion:

Where can you get a deck scoop like that?

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/fiero.html <-- This is the only place I have found it and I don't like that place...
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-26-2006 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta vote for my own, although I really think madcurl's silver choptop N* is the best.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/tinton

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2006 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually your wheel combo/car color does quite the justice for the fiero community, and if I don't mistake your car is the one that pups out when you search for Fieros on:

http://www.wikipedia.org/

Nice ride!
JG
OldBob

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2006 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldBobSend a Private Message to OldBobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hmm. This thread hasen't been whip'd on lately.

Got any shots of this with the deck and fins closed?

Bob

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2006 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldBob:

Got any shots of this with the deck and fins closed?

Bob

Link here: Enjoy.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/045263.html

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2006 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got one of those red one's too.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-28-2006).]

MclarenF1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2006 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MclarenF1Click Here to visit MclarenF1's HomePageSend a Private Message to MclarenF1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
geeze California Kid that thing is hideous. You better give it to me before you embarass yourself Are those wheels the original wheels from the yellow car when you bought it?
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2006 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, here's a picture of the 88 (now yellow) that was taken when I purchased it.

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<bump>
PFF
System Bot
shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just stuffed some 22's on the rear
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

22s ??

Please,...don't give madcurl any ideas !
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
22s ??

Please,...don't give madcurl any ideas !

He had that idea already.. haha
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shredd:

Just stuffed some 22's on the rear

Raise the wing on this and smooth it and it would be prefect!!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2006 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmm? Something comin'.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2006 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twinfieros:

^^^
im gonna have to agree with fierox on this on and say that that one above me is the best looking fastback, i love the smoothed look.however it was also pretty damn good looking as a notchie,,, i wish i could find a pic of it. it had the same nose on it, was red with checkered decals on it, but i guess it didnt have the 4.9 back then.. and no im not making this up.. its a toronto car i know that much maybe someone from T.dot can chime in and verify!

you can find the build of this car here

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/switch/67/id208.htm
Team Race-Tech

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl thanks for posting DVLISH for me. As for DVLSH 2 the red 85 GT notch back, I had to sell it when the wife and I bought our house. Jeff turned that car into one nice ride, I now know the new owner of that car, it's nice to see it around.

Joe

------------------
Race-Tech Automotive inc. & The Fiero Shop.

Specializing in Fiero performance
3800 swaps, custom 3800 and N* Aluminum flywheels, big Brakes, Engine rebuild, Aftermarket wheels, Bolt on performance parts, body enhancements, Racing seats, used Fiero parts, Authorized MOMO dealer, Authorized SSBC dealer, Powerdyne dealer, KVR Performance brake dealer and many more.....

Race-Tech now offers custom exhaust systems for any car or truck up to 3". You bring it we will build it.....

www.thefieroshop.com www.racetechauto.com

E-Mail racetek@idirect.com ... new e-mail address racetech@bellnet.ca

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.
Toronto, Ontario, M9L 2S7

Team Race-Tech

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2006 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004

Originally posted by twinfieros:

^^^
im gonna have to agree with fierox on this on and say that that one above me is the best looking fastback, i love the smoothed look.however it was also pretty damn good looking as a notchie,,, i wish i could find a pic of it. it had the same nose on it, was red with checkered decals on it, but i guess it didnt have the 4.9 back then.. and no im not making this up.. its a toronto car i know that much maybe someone from T.dot can chime in and verify!

That Fiero I use to own it when it was a red 85 GT notch back...I can send Madcul some pictures of the way it used to look, I really miss that car, it looked right.

Joe

------------------
Race-Tech Automotive inc. & The Fiero Shop.

Specializing in Fiero performance
3800 swaps, custom 3800 and N* Aluminum flywheels, big Brakes, Engine rebuild, Aftermarket wheels, Bolt on performance parts, body enhancements, Racing seats, used Fiero parts, Authorized MOMO dealer, Authorized SSBC dealer, Powerdyne dealer, KVR Performance brake dealer and many more.....

Race-Tech now offers custom exhaust systems for any car or truck up to 3". You bring it we will build it.....

www.thefieroshop.com www.racetechauto.com

E-Mail racetek@idirect.com ... new e-mail address racetech@bellnet.ca

Phone (416) 747-5728
141 Turbine Dr.
Toronto, Ontario, M9L 2S7

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Aceman343:
Where can you get a deck scoop like that?

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/fiero.html <-- This is the only place I have found it and I don't like that place...

You can find fiberglass mustang scoops for $50 + shipping on Ebay and some websites I don't have handy.

The one listed above is $219... Is that a modified form fitting scoop to go along the lines of the decklid, or is the mustang scoop really this wide?

That appears to be a picture from Bryan Wilkinson's former GT, and he did everything custom. Perhaps they did this custom for him, and are reselling it? Hopefully they aren't selling the $50 mustang scoop and charging $219 for it!

Greg

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 08-17-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[borrowed pics from the Gretna show vis Litespd]
Dick Edzards' "I BLU IT"....87 GT, t-tops, 3800SC...

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My vote goes for jd_66's old Fiero. Loved this car, it was a real head turner.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pic of Dietmars f348 nose.

Fie Ro's GTR:

Arthur's put his top down

Markus

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-28-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, oh.....game over!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-04-2006).]

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1986 GT
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow. That GTR rear is awsome. Thats exactly what I want to build. Taillights look wicked. I want a fastback now. Anyone care to trade?

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 11-09-2006).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Latest look of my '88

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 10-03-2006).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the tail.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-22-2006 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps not the best on the road, but they are mine at least

PFF
System Bot
Chooko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChookoSend a Private Message to ChookoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry fellas, but I'm pretty sure that I have the best looking fast back. (Pic in my signature.)

------------------
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
Joe
'88 Fiero GT
'86 Fiero GT
'89 Firebird
'05 GTO
'72 GTO
'65 GTO

See pictures on Cardomain by searching for my user name, "Chooko"

KeithGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeithGTSend a Private Message to KeithGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fixed it so the pics work, thanks jesse (RacerJT)

[This message has been edited by KeithGT (edited 09-23-2006).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New pix of the Yellow Fiero:

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates on my GT's

Arlene's 88. No the pics are not playing games. That is Glitter in the paint. When the sun hits my wife's car. It has every color known to man in it. I used an entire bottle of Glitter pearl in the 2 quarts of paint. WOW

[This message has been edited by Racer_JT (edited 09-23-2006).]

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Racer_JT

1419 posts
Member since Apr 2002
The FIER4.9

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All great looking cars, I love this thread, everythime I see it I like my fiero even more. Many good ideas for sure!

JG
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2006 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Latest look of my '88

Nice. Details man, details!!!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-02-2006).]

countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmmm mmmmm o-r-a-n-g-e 1987 GT seriously, there are some SWEET looking cars in this post.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:
Its not a fastback yet but its going to be after this winter. And i dont have a banner so.. Heres my car also.

Looks great!
Mind if I ask where that gray came from?

Some nice looking cars in this thread.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock