Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91757 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2007 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

search for "ausfiero", he made them.

Are they still made? Last I've heard, is that they're hard to find nowadays...
IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ausfiero was in the process of selling the shop or getting someone else to mold his parts. You can get more info on them here
http://www.fieroshop.com.au/ and you see the molds here http://www.fieroshop.com.au/forsale/index.html
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw somewhere that word is he's cominng back to the Fiero world. I asked about it but I haven't seen a response but I haven't looked either.

The scoops are the "stage II scoops" from International Fiero - Australia

Fiero 1 fan has the molds I thought but Dietmer's - his fabricator, has changed the style a little. They go with his 355 spider setup
hazards280

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hazards280Send a Private Message to hazards280Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

This is my 86 Fiero GT. We have done a ton to this car. The Color is dodge viper gts blue. That is the actual color. We have more done to the engine. .60 over heads, ECU, Chip, Shift Kit, Supercharged, Port and Polished Heads, Borla Exaust, CAM. A ton but thats not what really matters. Let me know what u think this is my first post with pics. Thanks for all replys's

http://i190.photobucket.com...ards280/HPIM4206.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com...ards280/HPIM4201.jpg
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres some updated pics of mine since i got the windows tinted

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
86 GT SC 3800 Intercooled
02 Jetta 1.8t

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What shade of tint is that? Looks good.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

What shade of tint is that? Looks good.

15% all arround with the exception of 5% on the top of the windshield, and on the sunroof
hazards280

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hazards280Send a Private Message to hazards280Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do i put a pic in here without it being a link. Like just a picture under my text? Like the guys above me. I have a post above him but they ended up being a link.

Chad

1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hazards280:

How do i put a pic in here without it being a link. Like just a picture under my text? Like the guys above me. I have a post above him but they ended up being a link.

Chad

1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

use the tags [img] your pic [/img]
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hazards280:
Chad
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

This is my 86 Fiero GT. We have done a ton to this car. The Color is dodge viper gts blue. That is the actual color. We have more done to the engine. .60 over heads, ECU, Chip, Shift Kit, Supercharged, Port and Polished Heads, Borla Exaust, CAM. A ton but thats not what really matters. Let me know what u think this is my first post with pics. Thanks for all replys's

You also need to make sure the information between the [img] and [/img] tags is clean so you do not end up with a red x like your post above. In order for the pictures to show up instead of the image box in the quote above you have to make sure the pictures are less than 100k in size.
clintyrd skynyrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for clintyrd skynyrdSend a Private Message to clintyrd skynyrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car while putting different wheels on...

[This message has been edited by clintyrd skynyrd (edited 08-20-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One last ditch effort before she goes in for some rhinoplasty!

------------------

1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley,XPHOT cam, SS I/C and 105lb Valve springs: 12.38@110mph
Best 60 Foot ever: 1.699

[This message has been edited by SOULCRUSHER (edited 08-19-2007).]

shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my fav is def FIE RO

HIS CAR IS B-E-A-UTIFUL
Mike Murphy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MurphySend a Private Message to Mike MurphyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 88 DOHC 3.4 T-Top

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice nose work Mike.

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 09-20-2007).]

chucks85fastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chucks85fastbackClick Here to visit chucks85fastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to chucks85fastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85 se converted to fastback gt

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I should toss in a photo of mine too.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As they say in Hollywood, "It's a wrap."

MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it me, or are these cars getting better looking as they get older?
Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxQ:

Is it me, or are these cars getting better looking as they get older?

That's because the Aftermarket and Community are still growing. New and fresh Ideas appear more frequently, and lots of things such as engine swaps have become so standard now. I'm still a fan of the traditional GT look, but I appeciate all the work that goes into some of these custom cars!

------------------
2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged
1986 Fiero GT 2.8L 4 speed

www.purevolume.com/seanrainey

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

I should toss in a photo of mine too.

WOW !!!! That's a stunning car, kind of like a gorgeous woman. I'd like to see that up close.

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
Best Fiero mounts available https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/062388.html

PFF
System Bot
RadRuss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

This gets my vote... I'll take European Elegance over American "bling" any day of the week.

where can i find out where to get the mod for the headlights?
Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RadRuss:

where can i find out where to get the mod for the headlights?

PM Fiero1fan. He makes them.

------------------
2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged
1986 Fiero GT 2.8L 4 speed

www.purevolume.com/seanrainey

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl... any scraping problems with the low nose.... I like the look but I think my Fiero sits too low. I think I have to revert to flipping the stock bottom lip upside down but I would like to fill the area in so it follows the rest of the line..

Basically the same look as your chin but half the distance.

Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Madcurl... any scraping problems with the low nose.... I like the look but I think my Fiero sits too low. I think I have to revert to flipping the stock bottom lip upside down but I would like to fill the area in so it follows the rest of the line..

you'll prolly have to ask the owner...this car isnt curlys he owns 11,15,and 20..this is #13..cant remember who owns it though..maybe curly'll help me out

Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for fun, I am stock outside but shes clean and original paint

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Working on LED taillights and getting some rims.
RadRuss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

PM Fiero1fan. He makes them.

thanx
lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Getthe one from FieroWarehouse. It doesn't sit as low to the ground and is better looking in my opinion cause it hides the seam and flows with the side ground effects better.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monthly......
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEFORE PIC

HERE'S A LINK FOR THE BUILD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7692566@N04/

I spy with my eye...

...awesome brake upgrade. Would you mind sharing the technical details?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kaleb:

you'll prolly have to ask the owner...this car isnt curlys he owns 11,15,and 20..this is #13..cant remember who owns it though..maybe curly'll help me out

Leroy's car from AZ.
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks..... I don't have that much to elaborate on them other than I love it!. The suspension and brake system is from HT Motorsports in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Very easy to install bolt on - no cutting. It's the 88 package in the front with 1" drop spindles and Koni adjustable coil-overs in the rear with an added strut tower brace in the engine compartment from the Fierostore. The brakes are Wilwood with the 13" rotors that are made by Precision Brakes. I have a bigger master cylinder with a rear brake pressure valve. Also from the Fiero store are the new poly everywhere and new tie links and ball joints. I found the new strut poly and brackets from www.prothane.com because the Fiero store doesn't have an 88 version

Here's a link to the rest of my car's photos if you're interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7692566@N04/

--------------------

TO MAKE EVERYONE JEALOUS...

* I JUST ORDERED MY NEW ITALIAN LEATHER AND SUEDE FOR MY INTERIOR. IT WILL THEN GO TO MR. MIKES. I'M GOING TO ATEMPT TO WRAP THE PANELS ETC MYSELF... IT SHOULD GO OKAY - I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SEW....J/K

* MY NEW HEADLIGHT MOD IS IN THE WORKS AND I HAVE ALMOST GOTTEN TO WHERE I CAN START CUTTING STEAL. THE BULBS WILL BE THE 90MM HELLAS - NO ANGEL EYES, I DIDN'T REALYY CARE FOR THAT LOOK BUT THEY WILL FUNCTION JUST LIKE FIEROKINGS. I STARTED WITH THE RX7 MOD FIBERGLASS

.... I CAN'T WAIT. I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TWO JOBS AND THERE WAS A VACA IN MY FUTURE.

talon67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for talon67Send a Private Message to talon67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely the best looking one in Bunker Hill, Illinois.....(yep, it's the only one)

------------------
1986.5 Fiero GT with some goodies
1967 Firebird (original 326)
1968 Firebird (467 stroker)
1999 Rock Crawler Jeep
2003 F350 dually diesel crew cab 4X4
2004 Durango Limited HEMI

Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'll through my baby it to the fray. I think mine is the best looking Fastback. However I known that everyone that owns a Fastback thinks that their's is the beat looking (AS THEY SHOULD).

and the pusher

my other unique mod is my headlight mod

I take special pride in my 88 Formula/GT because all the work done to my baby was done by myself and my son ( who is now in the Navy).

Enjoy Your Fiero
Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

Chooko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChookoSend a Private Message to ChookoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^ The spoiler on FieroKings car is freakin' AWESOME. I have wondered about doing something like that. What is that? An F-body spoiler?

------------------

Joe

LeviM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeviMSend a Private Message to LeviMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by talon67:

nice car, definitely the best color combo too
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took the complete spoiler of a Camaro ( can't remember which year at Pul-n-Save) I added the brake light bar myself and modded it to fit on my Baby

Test fit showing buildup

Finished views

After all the other body work to the car I found that this spoiler finished the look I wanted. I didn't like the standard spoiler (personnel preference)

Glad you liked the look

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC build undrway
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

86_fiero_gt_92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2007 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think i like this one the most because its so stock looking but it has the stage ii scops nice paint and rims (the insperation for my fiero)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/446702/10

i still dont know how to add pics
Stevet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StevetSend a Private Message to StevetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one I like:

I shaved the doors and modified 2 door side moldings into a single molding and installed door pops, color matched all the side moldings, molded into the rear bumper cover the GT plastic emblem and colormatch the black to body color, molded into the door and fender and installed the rear 1/4 vent stage 2 kit with chrome grill. Installed 12 channel receiver to control left and right windows up or down independently, door pops and neon in the 1/4 grills. Installed lambo doors with the help of the owner modifying the universal hinges. Installed a stainless steal mesh door loom for door wires which retracts into the door when closed.

Securitydog1@verizon.net
t
e
v
e
t

[This message has been edited by Stevet (edited 12-10-2007).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img].........[/img] Insert the image address in the middle

I'll pick all the cars from Fieroswest Car Club ....... especially mine!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock