Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91754 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
SOULCRUSHER

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated pic of mine. New sidescoops and wheels. Soon it will be lowered a bit more up front.

------------------

1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley,XPHOT cam, SS I/C and 105lb Valve springs: 12.38@110mph
Best 60 Foot ever: 1.699

IP: Logged
SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SOULCRUSHER

1012 posts
Member since May 2004
And one of Shredds. One unique beast!

Sorry the pic is so small, PFF won't let me post it any bigger?!?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Need some help.

Trying to remember whose car this is ? Anyone have any idea ?

Just curious if they had finished painting and working on it yet.

trots

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trotsSend a Private Message to trotsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not the nicest yet, but cant wait to get paint and some rims on it Also cant wait to stop getting fiberglass itch!
------------------

[This message has been edited by trots (edited 02-18-2007).]

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, what are those lights from?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe they are trots originals.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SOULCRUSHER:

Updated pic of mine. New sidescoops and wheels. Soon it will be lowered a bit more up front.

Quietly waiting on pics, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-12-2006).]

coolcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coolcatSend a Private Message to coolcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse
The black GT you asked about is mine. I'll post some update pics tomarrow when I get home from work.
Donovan

------------------

Maroon 87GT (R.I.P.)
Silver 87GT T-TOP
Black 88 GT
Black 88 Formula
White 85 GT
Red 86 GT T-TOP(R.I.P.)
Red 88 GT
Black 88GT #2

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coolcat:

exoticse
The black GT you asked about is mine. I'll post some update pics tomarrow when I get home from work.
Donovan

Thanks, i really like what you are doing with it. Looks great !
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is KILRBLU

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coolcat:

exoticse
Donovan

Donavon did i miss the pics (somewhere else) or did you just not get a chance to post them ?

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump. Because---good threads should never die.
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recent shot of my V8 GT in it's current phase (you've gotta' love a black Fiero!):

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Trots.....that front end is SICK!!!!
Can't wait to see more pics of that one!!

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
D7 around the corner so there must be new contenders?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took some cool new pix so I'll throw my hat in the ring again...

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump - I don't want to be the one who kills this thread!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is a new champ ! Troyboy !

Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I took some cool new pix so I'll throw my hat in the ring again...

This gets my vote... I'll take European Elegance over American "bling" any day of the week.

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

Mine ain't lookin' too shabby

That one isn't mine anymore but it did make the 2007 Fiero Store calendar Here is my latest one. It's in Joe Torma's 2007 PFF calendar!

MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated Pic w/ new Timo Facia

PFF
System Bot
Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

That one isn't mine anymore but it did make the 2007 Fiero Store calendar Here is my latest one. It's in Joe Torma's 2007 PFF calendar!

haha thats because its mine I have not really changed anything, i think it looks great the way it is. heres a few recent pics of it.

trots

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trotsSend a Private Message to trotsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

This gets my vote... I'll take European Elegance over American "bling" any day of the week.

agreed.

CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trots:

agreed.

x2
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, didn't know my Fiero had a twin! Same wheels, front, side scoops, hood scoop, no wing...

Originally posted by MaxQ:

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WOW, didn't know my Fiero had a twin! Same wheels, front, side scoops, hood scoop, no wing...

That Timo fascia does look nice...maybe someday Triplets?
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who makes the Timo kit?
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my fastback! A TRUE Fastback! LOL !!!!!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Timo... :-)

Timo Penrod at www.fieros.eu. I believe that the kit is not in production right now.

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Who makes the Timo kit?

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

Call me a closet case, but whats up with the American "bling" Thing. It can't be the rims, HRE rim are made mostly for "European Exotics". It can't be the lights they came from a non - American NSX. It can't be the body kit, the IMSA kit has been around for years. And lastly it's an American car so whats wrong with tweaking it American style, BTW it was not tweaked to be American or European it was tweaked to my taste. So what or who in the pics makes you refer to this car as "BLING".

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 04-05-2007).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I'm sure they were just expressing their taste and without trying to offend anyone. I did my Fiero my way, you did your Fiero your way and even if I wouldn't do my Fiero your way I'm amazed by the way it was done! And I wish I had your interior... and your brakes... and... :-)

Originally posted by troyboy:

Call me a closet case, but whats up with the American "bling" Thing. It can't be the rims, HRE rim are made mostly for "European Exotics". It can't be the lights they came from a non - American NSX. It can't be the body kit, the IMSA kit has been around for years. And lastly it's an American car so whats wrong with tweaking it American style, BTW it was not tweaked to be American or European it was tweaked to my taste. So what or who in the pics makes you refer to this car as "BLING".

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, I'm sure they were just expressing their taste and without trying to offend anyone. I did my Fiero my way, you did your Fiero your way and even if I wouldn't do my Fiero your way I'm amazed by the way it was done! And I wish I had your interior... and your brakes... and... :-)

Your right , I'm just tired of all the Bling comments. BTW If I had to vote I would most likely vote for your car after all it's been my computer wallpaper for the past Year.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, I'm sure they were just expressing their taste and without trying to offend anyone. I did my Fiero my way, you did your Fiero your way

I like both cars and if you'd remove the plates from Yellowstone's Fiero, you'd be hard pressed (not us but the general public) as-to the car’s origin and the ethnicity of the car’s owners. American/European car maker and non-description on the ethnicity of its owner. That's the beauty of our Fastback Fieros.

As for the word, “Bling”…some of the dudes on the Lambo-Power forum are at odds with using it. Why? They will talk “bad” about your Lamborghini if it isn’t sporting anything that’s high-end material. Actually, Troy's car is being talked about on the Corvette Forum. The Corvette dudes thought it was a proto-type Corvette since Troy's car was sporting the C6 13" rotors on all corners. Somebody either was playing a joke on them or just didn't know what type of car it was. A guy spoke-up and told him that it's a Fiero. In this case, I think Troy's car is leaning towards a...American muscle rather than Euro-like.
fierogtrouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtrougeSend a Private Message to fierogtrougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is not bad too, check this out
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
_____/\____ Bump!
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mickeyswing52:

How about this one https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages2/IMG_0113.JPG

Paint The Spoiler Soild Black ..Would Flow Alot Better!!!!

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Chilliwack Fieros
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, it's time to show off an 87 GT I am buying from a certain member of Lone Star Fieros. Any questions?

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has GOT to be the longest running thread on the forum!

nice work BTW.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock