Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91754 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry boys, but until somebody knocks him off,...madcurl is king of the hill IMO !

Simply the best !

IP: Logged
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2004 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is hard to say who has the best fastback as they are all nice in their unique way but Madcurl has raised the bar to a different level (extreme) in which he stands alone but there is Skitime ,Cali Kid,LT188GT, and many more that still stands out .
88Fiero4Mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero4MulaSend a Private Message to 88Fiero4MulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why can't we all just get along?

A Fiero is a Fiero and is deserving of praise regardless of how it appears!

------------------
Käj Jorgensen
'88 Fiero Formula

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2004 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fiero4Mula:

Why can't we all just get along?

A Fiero is a Fiero and is deserving of praise regardless of how it appears!

I disagree. The best should be praised and the others should strive to be better.
Saying "all of our cars are unique and in their own way they are all the best" is crap. Also, it is an insult to the work and money guys like Chester and MadCurl have dumped into their cars.

XtremeFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XtremeFieroGTClick Here to visit XtremeFieroGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XtremeFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id put my vote on KAMEO KID ! simply cuz ... ITS AN AMAZING CAR !!!
iammike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iammikeClick Here to visit iammike's HomePageSend a Private Message to iammikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh, my car is simply better than EVERYONE elses car

j/k my vote goes to skitime....not only does it look good but the sound of that supercharger gives me goosebumps.

Rugby13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rugby13Send a Private Message to Rugby13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally like the mildly moded fastbacks I really like 88GTNeverfinished's fastback but I also like Skitimes and The Dirty Rat.
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2004 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

I disagree. The best should be praised and the others should strive to be better.
Saying "all of our cars are unique and in their own way they are all the best" is crap. Also, it is an insult to the work and money guys like Chester and MadCurl have dumped into their cars.

Not every one has the money to dump in their and make it look like Chester or Curly"s but in their eyes they love their cars and it is no way an insult to who can afford to customize their car to the max,
Skitime's car ....... very inovative lot of awesome trend setting mods,
Cali Kid.......Simple clean lines,performance oriented,
Kameo Kid ....................amazingly clean show car,
Chester...............Plain nasty kick your ass look,
Madcurl........New trend setter on the block
CoolBlue GT .......original and clean
so although the cars are different they are nice in their own way from the high $$ to the regular car.

RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine!

[This message has been edited by RickN (edited 05-02-2004).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think mine is starting to come along nicely.
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I think mine is starting to come along nicely.

Yes indeedy, your car is looking sweet John! I'm partial to black GT's... can't imagine why

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

PFF
System Bot
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How can you not love mine...

... just look at those floormats!!!

------------------
Still plays with cars!

1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1969 Porsche 912

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap, this thread is still rollin! I suppose a somewhat updated pic of mine is appropriate, soon I'll be takin' some '04 pics. BTW, I like so many of the GT's on this board, most of which have already been listed so I'm not gonna make another list.

------------------
'87GT auto MODS!, 3" Drop on 17's, boosted 3800 *soon*
'95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Turbo 5-spd
'90 Plymouth Laser RS FWD Turbo 5-spd

[This message has been edited by SLAMMED87GT (edited 04-28-2004).]

newfie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfieSend a Private Message to newfieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm now a fastback owner and if your into the 'stock' look. I think this is the best looking fiero that pontiac ever produced.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040986.html

Other than that, madcurl would have my vote, a nicely mod'ed car. The only thing I don't really care for is the single exhaust, but I know that was needed to make the car legal. Anyone know what tires/rims he has and what brake setup?

[This message has been edited by newfie (edited 04-28-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

Not every one has the money to dump in their and make it look like Chester or Curly"s but in their eyes they love their cars and it is no way an insult to who can afford to customize their car to the max,

It's an insult when someone thinks that their average joe Fiero is as great and equal to car with way more time, effort, and money put into it.

iammike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iammikeClick Here to visit iammike's HomePageSend a Private Message to iammikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's an insult when someone thinks that their average joe Fiero is as great and equal to car with way more time, effort, and money put into it.

I know this wasn't directed at me but I hope everyone noticed my add on under my picture where I was only kidding.

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant believe it took 5 pages to get madcurl's car on here. simply unbelievable. others that impress me are skitimes for sure, dirty rat, and PPE.

Is it true that PPE sold? man, if so that sux, i guess i can go and spend the money i saved then. no point in keeping it now. cause i cant take it with me when if/when i die. so i may as well spend it.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iammike:

I know this wasn't directed at me but I hope everyone noticed my add on under my picture where I was only kidding.

It was directed at anyone in general. Just a statement of my (fairly worthless ) opinion.

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let us put it this way,you have you GF and she is not pretty as Miss America does that make her that less of a person and would you love her less?

[This message has been edited by Master Tuner Akimoto (edited 04-29-2004).]

88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2004 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fieros arent my only passion.......guns are expensive too. But Im getting there....MADCURL is THE GREAT I AM when it comes to mods..........IMO....but I wouldnt pass on anyones on here if I could get it.
I vote for mine......cause its mine.
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow Lex, nice to see that your attitude doesn't change much no matter who's thread your in
I agree that Fieros like Madcurls, Ski's, Chesters, Kameos, Cali Kids, NOS3800 and others are worth the drool factor, but you can't say a blanket statement that everyone else should have to strive to be as good or better as someone else because not everyone wants or can afford a car like those. They shouldn't have to think that they can't be worthy of being considered a proud Fiero owner based on some sad idea of how their Fiero compares to one of a few high ticket ones that are out there.
But I am hopefull that the majority of the Fiero owners out there don't think as you do.

This reminds me of a story I read once.
When my kids were younger and felt sad or upset because, say their bike wasn't as nice as the next kids, or they didn't get the $250. dollar sneakers or their pet couldn't do some cool trick that one on TV did I would remind them of this little simple story:

There are two little boys who meet at the park.
One of the little boys, Pat has a dog on a leash.
The other boy John asks what the dogs name is. "Rex" proudly replies Pat.
Is he a rare dog?" asks John.
"I don't think so" replaies Pat with a grin.
"Can it walk on just it's back paws"? asks John.
Pat now looking down at his dog smiling replies "Nope".
"Can it catch a frisbee in mid air?" asks John.
"No, he can't do that", replies Pat still smiling.
"How about bark on command, or fetch a paper?".
"Naah" says Pat smiling from ear to ear.
Now rather confused John asks, "Can your dog do any cool tricks at all?"
"Nope, I don't think so" replies Pat as he happily pats his dog.
John looks at Pat smiling and then looks at the rather plain dog sitting on the grass.
"Then what makes your dog so great that your smiling about him?" asks John angrily.
Pat looks up while hugging his dog and with a grin from ear to ear replies back,
"Because he's aaaall mine".

Nuff said

Steve

PFF
System Bot
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also have a hard time with this attitude. Have you considered, even as cool as the modified cars are, not everyone wants a gullwinged, V8, choptop monster? Yes, these are impressive cars but the engineering in them pales to the the engineering that Hulki and the gang put into the cars to begin with. Here's another angle: if the Fiero becomes a collector car in a few years, the original cars will be worth many times what the modified cars will be. Just look at the last Barrett-Jackson auction... do you really think a modified Hemi'Cuda would pull more cash than a stock one with the numbers matching engine? I guarantee not. This is just one man's opinion and it's possible that the Fiero will never become a collector car and remain the automotive pariah that it currently is. I say, enjoy and love your car for what it is.

------------------
Still plays with cars!

1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1969 Porsche 912

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whered that come from? Sounds like it was written in anger. lol

I think some of the best looking fieros posted in this thread, still look close to stock.

Take off the bling rims, lowering job, few other things.... It will look close to a stock fiero.

I think the GT's have beautiful lines in stock form
All the cars posted here are beautiful and completely compliment fieros!

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is nice, but not anywhere near the top 20

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Sorry boys, but until somebody knocks him off,...madcurl is king of the hill IMO !

Simply the best !

Good thing we are not talking trucks! Look at that fine example in the background... Just needs to get rid of the pink stripe! haha

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey LEX-------how about a pic of your car?????????????
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LT188GT

5181 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Songman--------------there is nothing wrong with the other Fiero in the adove pic either, and your right, that truck is cool
BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'm gonna have to get my butt in gear and start working on something new. I'd wondered what lambo doors would look like, and now I know. It's nice! There are some really nice cars here. There's a lot... and I mean A LOT of time and money in all of this... So many ideas, so many nice cars! I guess therapy is an option now that I've admitted my (Fiero) addiction. Whoopee!!! I've found the Pennock's Fiero Support Group.

------------------
BlueGT

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics from the last time my car was "truely clean"

She's pretty stock, I had to repaint the front bumper.. Other than that unmodified on the exterior..

James Z

------------------

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2004 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zMacK:

whered that come from? Sounds like it was written in anger. lol

I think some of the best looking fieros posted in this thread, still look close to stock.

Take off the bling rims, lowering job, few other things.... It will look close to a stock fiero.

I think the GT's have beautiful lines in stock form
All the cars posted here are beautiful and completely compliment fieros!

Not anger, just common sense. Suppose we also apply my viewpoint towards the performance aspect of the car instead of the aesthetic. What if the question was "who has the best performing fastback"? Should we try and say things that make all fastback owners feel like winners? I guess we could, but in reality track data would prove otherwise. The same goes for how the car looks. When you ask which is the best looking, most people will tell what their favorite Fiero is, from a visual point of view anyway.

OBTW, I do agree that some of the best looking cars are close to stock. Cali-Kid is an example. The best however, isn't close at all, Madcurl.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2004 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex

1030 posts
Member since Nov 2003

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Hey LEX-------how about a pic of your car?????????????

This thread is about the best looking fastbacks remember?

Nice car btw, the lt1 swap looks very clean.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 04-29-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exc911ence:

I also have a hard time with this attitude. Have you considered, even as cool as the modified cars are, not everyone wants a gullwinged, V8, choptop monster? Yes, these are impressive cars but the engineering in them pales to the the engineering that Hulki and the gang put into the cars to begin with. Here's another angle: if the Fiero becomes a collector car in a few years, the original cars will be worth many times what the modified cars will be. Just look at the last Barrett-Jackson auction... do you really think a modified Hemi'Cuda would pull more cash than a stock one with the numbers matching engine? I guarantee not. This is just one man's opinion and it's possible that the Fiero will never become a collector car and remain the automotive pariah that it currently is. I say, enjoy and love your car for what it is.

your statement is incorrect !! do you think that an ORIGINAL Lincoln Zepher would pull in $400,000 like this one did at Barrett-Jackson recently "I think Not". A highly modded 34 Ford Street Rod will by far bring more monies that the original "anyday" the same applies to the tri-5 chevys too. The original cars that bring BIG BUCKS are a select few compared to the street rods or modded versions of the original. Or to say that Curly's GT won't bring in as much as say a very low milage 84 original later in life is just not true.. Althou you would like to believe this statement is true there are many more that i could bring up that prove it wrong..

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that determines its worth to someone. the quality of the mods and build determines what the car is worth. Also as an original the "history" is very important to ones worth.

[This message has been edited by Kameo Kid (edited 04-29-2004).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that determines its worth to someone. the quality of the mods and build determines what the car is worth. Also as an original the "history" is very important to ones worth.

Couldn't have said it any better myself !!!

------------------

0 to 75 Audio http://www.cartsys.com/fiero/cal-engine.wav

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

your statement is incorrect !! do you think that an ORIGINAL Lincoln Zepher would pull in $400,000 like this one did at Barrett-Jackson recently "I think Not". A highly modded 34 Ford Street Rod will by far bring more monies that the original "anyday" the same applies to the tri-5 chevys too. The original cars that bring BIG BUCKS are a select few compared to the street rods or modded versions of the original. Or to say that Curly's GT won't bring in as much as say a very low milage 84 original later in life is just not true.. Althou you would like to believe this statement is true there are many more that i could bring up that prove it wrong..

My statement is very correct. The car you mentioned would be worthless as a restored stocker as it's not a desirable car. Try a car that people lust after, say a 68 L88 Corvette or the aforementioned Hemi'Cuda, these cars would be painfully undervalued as modified hot-rods. A 30's car? Sure they're worth more as modifieds... who'd want a stock one? At the moment, yes, a modified Fiero could be more valuable as the cars are unloved for now. My point was that one day, these modifeds will be looked down upon like 70's custom vans and 90's fast and furious imports while the restored and original cars will be put on pedestals. That's all.

------------------
Still plays with cars!

1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1969 Porsche 912

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well sece you guys wont quit arguing, I'm gonna post another pic of mine.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2004 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. My point was that one day, these modifeds will be looked down upon like 70's custom vans and 90's fast and furious imports while the restored and original cars will be put on pedestals. That's all.

Wow, I guess Cali-Kid, MadCurl, SkiTime, Kameo, Archie, and all the others better start going stock quick! You wouldn't want your car to be thought off like a "70's custom van".

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newfie:

madcurl would have my vote, ...anyone know what tires/rims he has and what brake setup?

19 x 8 rims with 225/35/19 tires (front)

20 x 9.5 rims with 275/30/20 tires (rear)

Rims are HRE = big $$$

Brake rotors are 13" Ryan's sport suspension front and rear

Coilovers on all 4 corners with 185 lb spring rate up front and 350 lbs of spring rate in the rear.

Need anything else ?

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl--------I am probably way out of line for asking, but how much money do you have invested in your car? If you want to, you can PM me and I will keep the answer to myself.
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My statement is very correct. The car you mentioned would be worthless as a restored stocker as it's not a desirable car. Try a car that people lust after, say a 68 L88 Corvette or the aforementioned Hemi'Cuda, these cars would be painfully undervalued as modified hot-rods. A 30's car? Sure they're worth more as modifieds... who'd want a stock one? At the moment, yes, a modified Fiero could be more valuable as the cars are unloved for now. My point was that one day, these modifeds will be looked down upon like 70's custom vans and 90's fast and furious imports while the restored and original cars will be put on pedestals. That's all.

i'm not going to argue with you since you didn't read everything i posted. the originals that are "desired" have a "history" that makes them what they are and the Fieros that came off the show room floor doesn't have it and never did. " sorry but they never will be anything but that bastard child from Pontiac " to most collecters. I'm different " I like Fieros " but i learned to like the car and would like to add to their "history", the car never got the change to be what it could have been. Or it could have rewritten the history books as WE ( Fiero owners ) well know.

Take anyone of your "prized originals" and give it to Chip Foose for awhile and you will have a modded whatever that will be doubled in value do to what he did to it.. ( anyone can restore a car but it takes a real man to cut one up !! ) " Sorry i'm a custom car lover at heart and will never change."

but this is all about Fastbacks, not to mod or not so lets end it here and continue with the topic..

I like fastbacks of all types because i think that the Fiero fastbacks have great lines no matter what they are Stock or Mod. i can set and stare at an original as long as a custom Fiero and enjoy both.

[This message has been edited by Kameo Kid (edited 04-29-2004).]

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Songman--------------there is nothing wrong with the other Fiero in the adove pic either, and your right, that truck is cool

Thanks for the compliment on the truck. I bought that a few months ago and haven't had time to tear it down and redo it yet. It will be nice by rod season next year. Got the new engine in the garage getting ready to go.

Yeah, that little SE is pretty nice. I bought it from an old lady school teacher.. Perfect interior but the paint is fried! Sadly, all my good cars are on the back side of Curly's car and didn't make the pictures! haha,, maybe next time...

Here's my best one with a little imagination and some time in Photoshop. Not bad in real life for a stock GT, but as it is here it's BAAADDDD!!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock