Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91757 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New (old) country, new entry:

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

IP: Logged
Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
forgot about this thread, got some new rims..
88GT.FASTBACK

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT.FASTBACKSend a Private Message to 88GT.FASTBACKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88GT.FASTBACK

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT.FASTBACKSend a Private Message to 88GT.FASTBACKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88GT.FASTBACK

457 posts
Member since Dec 2007
88GT.FASTBACK

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT.FASTBACKSend a Private Message to 88GT.FASTBACKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88GT.FASTBACK

457 posts
Member since Dec 2007
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have that performance upgrade, too, but I haven't installed it yet! How many additional HP (or is that CP)?

Originally posted by 88GT.FASTBACK:

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 12-02-2009).]

zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time traveling kittay?
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am kinda fond of mine
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to post again because I have new updates

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Dude, you have one of the sickest fastbacks. I've always loved that thing......it's just so dang clean. I usually don't go for gold wheels, but with the color of your car there is no better match.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks... I actually went with the gold wheels because the originals were the gold web. It was my dads car before he past and I'd like to keep the theme going in his memory.
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was my dads car before he past and I'd like to keep the theme going in his memory.

You have honored your fathers memory well, sir. It is a beautiful piece of work.

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks awesome unboundmo. I guess I am a little partial to the gold wheels though

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 12-03-2009).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2009 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like the custom Cat Back system.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2009 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys.... Though my Dad always told me to keep it stock..... Well....... sorry dad. I think it looks better this way... and handles much better not to mention the gang in HP. "I love this ride" It's my go cart on steroids. Turbo for next summer hopefully....
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://photos.streetfire.ne...r-010JPG_1876903.htm
many people know me by my plates RULOOKIN that were on an 86 notche started a ne project now ! look out Michigan we got a new trophy car in town!
12in breaks,18in offset rims,3800SC with zzp intercooler OHHH YA
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

http://photos.streetfire.ne...r-010JPG_1876903.htm
many people know me by my plates RULOOKIN that were on an 86 notche started a ne project now ! look out Michigan we got a new trophy car in town!
12in breaks,18in offset rims,3800SC with zzp intercooler OHHH YA

Very nice ! What is your suspension setup ? Are those 18 all the way around (what brand) ? The rears look beefier ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 01-21-2010).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good duane, do you still have your notchback or did it sell?

------------------

Check out my build!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RULOOKIN

1157 posts
Member since Jan 2010
i sold my notch back it was beautiful too ,but this new one i love has corvette 12 breaks all around 18by 7.5 fronts 18by 8.5 rears with a one inch drop and 3inc dual single stainless exhaust tips and soon will have 3800Sc with zzp intercooler 2.3 pully custom exhaust by JOE , RACE TEC
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that i finaly have a fastback worth posting

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 01-21-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the suspension was done by JOE from RACE TEC he did an amazing job on my car i let him pick my wheel tires ect . used 1in lowering springs and he did camber adjustmen to make everything look sexy! Also he installed the 12in big break package useing stock 88 calipers what a difference in looks and performance! thanks Joe http://photos.streetfire.ne...r-010JPG_1876903.htm

88GT.FASTBACK

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT.FASTBACKSend a Private Message to 88GT.FASTBACKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jrgicehc:

looks awesome unboundmo. I guess I am a little partial to the gold wheels though

Got to love the stock gold wheels.

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I don't have a picture of the car out of doors and fully assembled.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hated cleaning those gold web wheels... I can tell you that. These new ones are more friendlier. Plus fit my style
vortecfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Still some tweaking left to do...

WOW !

------------------

87 Fiero GT 5sp with Vortec L35 4300 Turbocharged V6
Bully Stage 2 clutch
Syclone intake manifold and engine management with Moates adapter and chip burner
Air/water intercooler and Devil's Own progressive water/alky injection
50lb injectors, 3 bar map sensor, Walboro fuel pump and Jabasco Intercooler pump
LM1 wideband on custom manifolds and 3" stainless exhaust system
T31/T04B H3 turbo and a S10 caliper conversion.
Murphy's Constant Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value
Murphy's Law of Thermodynamics Things get worse under pressure.
Arthur C. Clarke "Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vortecfiero:

WOW !

Where is the build thread on this car again?
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Craig is that your car it done now hey ! did italo tell you i got a 3800SC going in soon
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Craig is that your car it done now hey ! did italo tell you i got a 3800SC going in soon

Hey Duane, Craig only wishes that was his car.........LOL........ I finaly found my pass word and I'm back.

Joe

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

Specializing in Fiero performance:
3800 swaps, custom Aluminum flywheels, Brakes, Engine's, Aftermarket Bolt on performance parts, used Fiero parts,

Work e-mail: teamracetech@hotmail.com
MSN: teamracetech@hotmail.com

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004

Originally posted by exoticse:

Very nice ! What is your suspension setup ? Are those 18 all the way around (what brand) ? The rears look beefier ?

Duane you must have better pictures than this one...... don't forget to bring your camara when we do your 3800 build...

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

3800 swaps, custom Aluminum flywheels, Brakes, Engine's, Aftermarket Bolt on performance parts, used Fiero parts,

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe i think that is Craigs car ?
As fo the camera i will have it every time ! hey post some pics of your wifes car people think my suspension set up is nice wait till they see your wifes car!
PFF
System Bot
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Joe i think that is Craigs car ?
As fo the camera i will have it every time ! hey post some pics of your wifes car people think my suspension set up is nice wait till they see your wifes car!

Duane if you go to page 10 on this thread and scrole 1/4 page down you'll see the Black DVLISH....

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm back with an old photo I dug up.

------------------

"Semper Fiero"

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you sure that car isn't a CATillac CATerra?
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008

One word comes to mind. STUNNING

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
timca that is a nice looking car i bought rims very similar to yours for my 88 was at one time cotimplating haveing them painted gold with chrome lip and alen bolts all around mine are 18in
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RULOOKIN

1157 posts
Member since Jan 2010
C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2009-09-13 car\car 011.JPGC:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2009-09-13 car\car 010.JPG

like these joe! ohhh ! i know you want pics with chicks when the moter is done and i take the car to Kauga i will have the pics everyone wants
stay tunned everyone pics with chicks will be comming soon
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh boy oh boy oh boy! chicks n piks!!!
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Duane here are your pictures.....

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004

Originally posted by Team Race-Tech:

Duane here are your pictures.....

you need to send me pictures with the 12" brakes and your new tips

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock