Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91757 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank's for the mention.... FINALLY!!
Honk what..??
My own horn...???

NEVER!!

------------------
SmoothGT!!
Custom Widebody GT!!
PostWhore of PFF!!

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 10-28-2003).]

IP: Logged
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda think GM has the best looking fastback

In all actuality though, I really like Skitimes from the pics I have seen and Purple Reigns from what I have seen in person. [minus the paint and 'glass work ]

-Eric
[EDIT] Dang pics are kickin my arse
------------------
88 Coupe, Duke I4, 5 Speed

[This message has been edited by Racingman24 (edited 10-28-2003).]

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow lots of nice cars. Were is Revins car. That thing is awesome, and then some. Also Travis's aka 1FST2M6. I dont thing he owns the car anymore but that doesnt make it not sweet. How about Madcurls and a N* to boot.

------------------
Bandwidth Conscious signature---Home Page

Ricers Make Baby Jesus Cry

EMFORCE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EMFORCESend a Private Message to EMFORCEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, some people don't know when to stop.

besides, isn't the fastback just a factory modification of the true original (notchback).

------------------
EMFORCE
'88 Formula (Silver)
3.4 L, 5-speed
Performance tires/wheels, sound system, electrics, exhaust, etc. (man I NEED new seats!!)

FieroGTSR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTSRSend a Private Message to FieroGTSREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine.

------------------
1987 GT
Many Mods Comming Soon
(need more money)

FieroGTR@Excite.com

FieroGTSR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTSRSend a Private Message to FieroGTSREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTSR

167 posts
Member since Jan 2003
I dont know whos this is, but one of the best.MO.

Edit for spellin'

------------------
1987 GT
Many Mods Comming Soon
(need more money)

FieroGTR@Excite.com

[This message has been edited by FieroGTSR (edited 11-02-2003).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For what it's worth I thought I would join in.

TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTSR:

I dont know whos this is, but one of the best.MO.

That's NOS3800's GT. Has a 3800SC in it. Very nice GT.

NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey this things still going?? Thanks for the compliments, it means alot. Here s a rescent photo ofthe car when its clean. Still can't get the color to look as vibrant as it does in person, but this is close.

------------------
Purple 1988 GT
Supercharged 3800 Series II V6
Mods: 3.00 pulley
1.9 High Ratio Rockers
Custom PCM by Darth Fiero

Best 60'FT- 1.773
Best 1/8th- 8.102
Best ET -12.74@105mph
www.cardomain.com/memberpage/444061

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one below is one of the best I've seen....Oh wait, it's mine..TEE HEE HEE.

Seriously though, there's WAY too many nice ones to list just one. Or two. Or even ten for that matter.

------------------

malacite

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for malaciteSend a Private Message to malaciteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was gonna say Skitime and not look back. but then i saw this. i sware it made my jaw drop. just beautiful.

so my desision is still SKI
with honorables to (in no perticular order):
that charcoal wonder up there
the dirty rat
the GBCT
Kameo kid
CoolBlue (you just can't beat the real thing...)

------------------

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2003 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my new one...

It's not quite the nicest, but as far as I can see it's the nicest in town.

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

This one below is one of the best I've seen....Oh wait, it's mine..TEE HEE HEE.

Seriously though, there's WAY too many nice ones to list just one. Or two. Or even ten for that matter.

FLASHY, you have one of my favorites! Love the color and RIMS!

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO
See My New Website at www.furiousfiero.owns.it

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the nicest, most original, self-built, exotic 86 Fiero GT that was owned and designed by Rich Warber dating back to 1996. Rich himself did the 3" Chop-Top, modded rear wing, front and rear scoops, paint work, and the 355-450 hp V8 conversion using a Zumalt kit. This was an awesome customized powerhouse that was new to the Fiero world. Of course, many may recall that Rich was used to the limelite as he was a drag racer since 1959 when he built a Crosley station wagon with a Chevy V8 (in the drivers seat) which he drove from the rear seat. He progressed to a "B" dragster, then an "A" gas dragster, a "C" Fuelie, and a "AA" Fuelie, He held a National Record of 9.4 at 143 mph in the quarter mile which held for five years. Rich's "C" Fuelie car ran a 7.42 at 240 mph which was also a record. Whenever he went to a car show, he was always judged "The Best". From one month to the next, Rich would always be doing something new to his Fiero. Check out his write up in the "Fiero Focus" magazine November 1997.
The below photo was taken at the 2000 World of Wheels, Chicago.

my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Fiero GT 1988 2.8V6

my_fiero@hotmail.com
www.my-fiero.com

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bazooka:

Here's the nicest, most original, self-built, exotic 86 Fiero GT that was owned and designed by Rich Warber dating back to 1996. Rich himself did the 3" Chop-Top, modded rear wing, front and rear scoops, paint work, and the 355-450 hp V8 conversion using a Zumalt kit. This was an awesome customized powerhouse that was new to the Fiero world. Of course, many may recall that Rich was used to the limelite as he was a drag racer since 1959 when he built a Crosley station wagon with a Chevy V8 (in the drivers seat) which he drove from the rear seat. He progressed to a "B" dragster, then an "A" gas dragster, a "C" Fuelie, and a "AA" Fuelie, He held a National Record of 9.4 at 143 mph in the quarter mile which held for five years. Rich's "C" Fuelie car ran a 7.42 at 240 mph which was also a record. Whenever he went to a car show, he was always judged "The Best". From one month to the next, Rich would always be doing something new to his Fiero. Check out his write up in the "Fiero Focus" magazine November 1997.
The below photo was taken at the 2000 World of Wheels, Chicago.

Is this the Purple Pavement Eater. It really looks like it. If so Archie has it on his site for sale 22,500. Not many miles on it. Almost $1 a mile.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Is this the Purple Pavement Eater. It really looks like it. If so Archie has it on his site for sale 22,500. Not many miles on it. Almost $1 a mile.

Yes, that's the PPE... but I believe that Archie mentioned somewhere along the way that he sold the car awhile back: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/030950.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, question; the Purple Pavement Eater, what are the new improvement? Does the new owner have any pics? For a chop, how much over-all car weight is lost or gained?
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am posting this and I HAVE NOT! even read anything other then the first post. I do not like FB's and will most likely only own notchies! but I would vote on Ski's as best FB. there I voiced my opinion! Looks around for firesuit

------------------

86 SE Needs every thing but a Motor & Sunroof Seal!!! Now for Sale! $1200.00
http://home.cfl.rr.com/fierose
Web Master
Central Florida Fieros
http://www.centralfloridafieros.com
Will entertain for SIG! Photoshop Challenged. Only you can help stop Text Sig's!

hotoz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2003 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hotozSend a Private Message to hotozEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love the look of fastbacks in general,is it possible to convert an 84 notchback to one,and how hard is it?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another international entry...

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com

PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hotoz:

i love the look of fastbacks in general,is it possible to convert an 84 notchback to one,and how hard is it?

Yes this is possible. Alex2004 did this. Turned out rather nice. I believe it is the same as any other Fastback swap.
Lonzo

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The best one is......the gun-metal chop-top. Why? The color, the rims, the engine, and the chop.
YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These FB's are awesome. Great job to everyone and the time and dedication put into these. SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I thought my car was nice but man, I think I will keep my mouth shut now.

hotoz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hotozSend a Private Message to hotozEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanx for the info...is3mach..im trying to plan how to build my fiero but presently the car is in canada so i got no idea.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NOS3800:

Hey this things still going?? Thanks for the compliments, it means alot. Here s a rescent photo ofthe car when its clean. Still can't get the color to look as vibrant as it does in person, but this is close.

so what color is it?

fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i vote for this one im considering doing my 86gt like this one
twinfieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twinfierosSend a Private Message to twinfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^
im gonna have to agree with fierox on this on and say that that one above me is the best looking fastback, i love the smoothed look.however it was also pretty damn good looking as a notchie,,, i wish i could find a pic of it. it had the same nose on it, was red with checkered decals on it, but i guess it didnt have the 4.9 back then.. and no im not making this up.. its a toronto car i know that much maybe someone from T.dot can chime in and verify!
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I get some more pics of the red GT that won best of show at the 20th? That is my favorite fastback ever. Very innovative stuff done on it.
-Ryan
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well is this what you were looking for??

------------------

3.4 DOHC Turbo swap in progress

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will add my car to the list.

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor, 5sp.
custom hood,trunk,side scoops,IRM front spoiler, dk.Shadow Grey

PFF
System Bot
anthony_86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthony_86gtSend a Private Message to anthony_86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about mine!? I just got done lowering her. What do you think?
furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like this one...

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO
See My New Website at www.furiousfiero.owns.it

[This message has been edited by furious_fiero (edited 11-21-2003).]

rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes thats it Kameo, any pics of the interior? I forgot to take any... just have some video of it. But It's got some stuff that I've not seen done before that I plan on building on for my car. I've got some ideas in the works.
-Ryan
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MINE!!! mines been to the school of hard knocks. its all ghetto'd out. www.kylesfiero.tk

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anthony_86gt:

How about mine!? I just got done lowering her. What do you think?

Do you ever drive through Bay City? I've seen a nice red fastback every once in a while. I have a bumperless, leaking exhaust, cracked windshield 86 GT. It was perfect when I got it, and is slowly becoming nice again. I think I'm the only person who has a Fastback Fiero GT that uses it like its a 2m4 that is not even cared for. Well, mine looks like it, but I take care of it.

------------------

86 GT -- All Options except Performance Sound

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda miss this thread.

------------------
BlueGT

C DuBBz87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for C DuBBz87GTSend a Private Message to C DuBBz87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, any updates on your rides guys>????
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^lets see more^^^

------------------

Rich AIM: ONE FAST 2M8

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for this and mine added.

Who else wants to post? WE LOVE THIS THREAD!

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock