Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1050 (35861 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 04-07-2024 04:29 AM
85 gt fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16: im 17 and im flaming your ass cus you are a f^^king faggat, if you hate fieros why are you still here??: get the he!! out of this forum you and your slow ass junk car arn't wanted here!!
IP: Logged
blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85 gt fiero:
Dude16: im 17 and im flaming your ass cus you are a f^^king faggat, if you hate fieros why are you still here??: get the he!! out of this forum you and your slow ass junk car arn't wanted here!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I second this motion,get out.we don't need your kind here...punk

------------------

Best of class-HMN- Carlisle 2002

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rude16-What I think;, you wouldn't be able to comprehend. I didn't say anything in my previous post, you said it all. Home Depot may or not have their own inspectors, but I'm 100% sure they don't make $24K per week, even in Canadian dollars. PM me your Dad's business mailing address & name. I'll keep it confidential. Just a couple of questions I'd like to ask him; if all you say is accurate, neither you nor he would mind at all. Of course, given a little time, I will find it myself, & will post the results of my inquiry here. A person that brings in $1.24 million a year won't be hard to track down. ($24K X 52 weeks) If I were you, I would think real hard about some of the things you've posted here, it's fixing to get somewhat embarrassing for you. I've taken the time to print out most of your previous posts here at PFF, feel free to edit them now. Discretion being the better part of valor, perhaps you should take some of the advice posted in previous pages & just fade away. I'll post back when I find out some information. Have a nice life.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey asswipe16, we may be 40 something "losers" but we don't need our daddy to lend us money to buy any car of our choice. You have a lot to learn about people and being mature. I know when Cliff gets back you will be gone for good. Get a real life loser, and remember someday your are going to piss off the wrong person and end up with your kneecaps nailed to the floor.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:
well so you think the lumber you build your house out off is never inspected?? home depot hires people to prospect lumber at mills and to select the quality they want.....fuking loser

Holy crap, dude... You REALLY stepped in it, now.

Give MJ a couple of days, he'll have your dad's SIN number and tax reciepts!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85 gt fiero:
Dude16: im 17 and im flaming your ass cus you are a f^^king faggat, ...

I've never understood why people call someone a "faggat" [sic] when trying to put them down. I've known lots of cool gays and lesbians. (If you work theatre for any length of time, you meet lots of them ) It's usually younger kids that use it as a put down.

Hell, calling Dude16 a homosexual (note correct spelling ) is really a crack on gays.

Oh, well. Just an observation. Please don't let me interfere with your Dude16 bashing.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 07-21-2002).]

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
I've never understood why people call someone a "faggat" [sic] when trying to put them down. I've known lots of cool gays and lesbians. (If you work theatre for any length of time, you meet lots of them ) It's usually younger kids that use it as a put down.

Hell, calling Dude16 a homosexual (note correct spelling ) is really a crack on gays.

Oh, well. Just an observation. Please don't let me interfere with your Dude16 bashing.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 07-21-2002).]

Ohh...my bad, i just think dude16 ahhhhmmmmmm likes redwood , if your dad makes 12k a week why did you even buy a fiero in the first place, and if you hated them why did you register on a fiero forum?????

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

my mom and my dad are divorced, my mom is a whore and my dad was a stupid 17yearold

I did some detective work, and came across this picture of dude16's mom. it should explain a lot.. from the looks of the picture though, I'm starting to think dude16 has something in common with Eric Cartman... http://www.cpyu.org/news/98fallh.htm

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 07-21-2002).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DaRkLoRD

7001 posts
Member since Feb 99
btw, I picked the first plot summary for the episode in question that I could find, I didn't realize it was a "tv is evil, go read your bible and repent" site saying south park was bad.

bad taste, sure.. funny, yes.. evil?

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

OMG! ROFLMAO!!!!

PFF
System Bot
Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post07-21-2002 01:29 AM   Send a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
.. from the looks of the picture though, I'm starting to think dude16 has something in common with Eric Cartman...

Nope, Eric's mom was a hermaphrodite. That's not Dude's mom, it's his dad in drag.
I'm guessing it's after a long day of inspecting lumber.

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Homo Depot

------------------
Rich
Sioux Falls SD

92' BMW 325i-cold air intake, borla exhaust,strut tower brace,
97 Eclipse GS-T --- little of this, little of that, alota fun

speed kills, buy a Hon-duh

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dumba$$:
Homo Depot

It's a "hard" job inspecting "wood" at Homo Deep-poo. That's why his dad makes so much $$$$$ a week. He gets better tip $$$ vs. homo16's delivery job!

Let's not be so "hard" on homoshady16, he is obviously in need of professional help in dealing with his complicated disfunctional/delusional family.

Dude16, you need serious psychiatric help before you develop Zen-like mastery of being a jerk. I'm afraid that once you get to that point (if you haven't already), it is irreversible. Thus, you must master coping with job loss, boyfriend/blowjob loss, friend loss and financial loss (unless you bite the bullet and change from your "I'm the real Shady" to writing a song about your life that will hit #1 on the country billboard charts in the first week). After that point, please buy a "real" car and stay off this forum.

Sincerely,
Greg

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:
It's a "hard" job inspecting "wood" at Homo Deep-poo. That's why his dad makes so much $$$$$ a week. He gets better tip $$$ vs. homo16's delivery job!

Let's not be so "hard" on homoshady16, he is obviously in need of professional help in dealing with his complicated disfunctional/delusional family.

Dude16, you need serious psychiatric help before you develop Zen-like mastery of being a jerk. I'm afraid that once you get to that point (if you haven't already), it is irreversible. Thus, you must master coping with job loss, boyfriend/blowjob loss, friend loss and financial loss (unless you bite the bullet and change from your "I'm the real Shady" to writing a song about your life that will hit #1 on the country billboard charts in the first week). After that point, please buy a "real" car and stay off this forum.

Sincerely,
Greg

Dude16

[This message has been edited by JEDI (edited 07-21-2002).]

[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
argh, double post...sorry

[This message has been edited by [85][NeedsWork][2M4] (edited 07-21-2002).]

[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

183 posts
Member since Mar 2002
This thread is hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing at this geek. Here's the quote that mach10 was attempting from the terrific movie Full Metal Jacket -

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

----------

More pictures of no-d1ck :

HOMORIFIC!

----------

HEY DUDE16, WHERE'S THE PICTURES OF YOU WITH THE 300 F@G-MOBILE?

[This message has been edited by [85][NeedsWork][2M4] (edited 07-21-2002).]

buzzsaww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buzzsawwSend a Private Message to buzzsawwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by maryjane:
well so you think the lumber you build your house out off is never inspected?? home depot hires people to prospect lumber at mills and to select the quality they want.....fuking loser
so what you're really trying to say is daddy works for home depot. home depot has some of the worst lumber i have ever seen. oh wait, i must be looking at the lumber daddy didn't prospect, errr... i mean inspect. well maybe daddy isn't very good at his job.

[This message has been edited by buzzsaww (edited 07-21-2002).]

[This message has been edited by buzzsaww (edited 07-21-2002).]

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-21-2002 10:53 AM   Send a Private Message to buzzsawwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just felt like adding my own bit of useless information, as ya'll all know I do.

Dude, how much does your mother charge?

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - Fiero Chat

l_bilyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for l_bilykClick Here to visit l_bilyk's HomePageSend a Private Message to l_bilykEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^err, sluts don't charge money
they pork you for free
JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post 300 baby!!!!
PFF
System Bot
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-21-2002 12:35 PM   Send a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by l_bilyk:
^err, sluts don't charge money
they pork you for free

He said slut? I thought he said wh0re? my bad, sorry to have thought better of your mother than I should have Dude, my bad.

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - Fiero Chat

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HOMORIFIC!

[/B]

Wow dude. You know your cool when you give the finger to somebody on the internet and tell them you'll kick their a$s. ......lamer

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:

Dude16's mom... The other white meat.

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Arrrrrr...Me Matey. I know, I know guys this is just the best paint job you've seen. It took me all of 30 seconds
sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL.....good come backs you fuking fiero losers......and why am I driving a Nissan? well cause my dad didn't want a 16 year old behind the wheel of a 91 Acura Nsx, the car I request for him to write off his company expenditures......by instead he bought a ford 350 crew cab.....plus my dad has never let me drive his sl500, so I had to get my own car.....and yes I will be able to afford it....

If your old man is so loaded why is that room your in so small and why did you have to borrow a web cam?

l_bilyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l_bilykClick Here to visit l_bilyk's HomePageSend a Private Message to l_bilykEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, dude, why dont you stick that finger up your a$$?
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I normally stay away from these type of threads, I can't hold back anymore! This picture is of Dude's pussy when she found out he sold his fiero for a Nissan!

I do give dude credit for uniting the forum against a common cause. No one has yet been able to do that.

I also think Dude is enjoying this. Keep it up!

BTW your Nissan is one cool car!!

[This message has been edited by RossT (edited 07-21-2002).]

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by l_bilyk:
lol, dude, why dont you stick that finger up your a$$?

Because his head is already up there...

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JEDI

1003 posts
Member since May 2002

Originally posted by RossT:

BTW your Nissan is one cool car!!

Yes yes... the mysterious Z that is SOOOOOO FAST that no camera lense in the world can even take a picture of it! Wow. Infact, it's a super secret stealth car that can't be seen by the human eye. Only Dude16's superhuman powers of BS can reveal this car.

More then likely the Z he was refering to was this...

[This message has been edited by JEDI (edited 07-21-2002).]

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is all very unkind, I think Dude16 is lost and afraid to let go of this. I find the replies for the most part are downright hilarious, but that is because I do not know Dude16. I suspect his family is probably somewhat disfunctional but basicly decent folks. They're likely divorced just like he says and he is living with his mom without much contact with his father.
He isn't very bright and cannot figure how to get out of this. He does not reread his posts to maintain consistancy because he has none in his homelife.
There is nothing wrong with showing a little pity for this unfortunate even though he began it, possibly he was trying for humor.
I have met children like him before and find them sad. It is animal nature to all jump on the weak member, but as humans we should try to be better than that.

Dude16---its OK, you are not alone. There are therapy groups for troubled people similar to you that can help you realize (without blame) just where your life started going bad and ways others with your problems have learned to cope.

I wish you luck and hope you can get better.

PFF
System Bot
Bruyere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruyereSend a Private Message to BruyereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this little "angry inch" boy is this: http://www.winternet.com/%7Emikelr/flame63.html

or maybe this?: http://www.winternet.com/%7Emikelr/flame11.html

prolly a couple of combinations ^_^

and I would like to point out for the record, if the lil SOB is still reading this thread...

You're stupeed!
I drive a Fireo and I am a hot 19 year old girl. And, you said some BS about eveyrone in here being 40 +. Well... note that most of the people posting to this are around your own age duffus.

You guys post some funnyass pictures. I had to add something.

Bruyere

*edited for stupid html issues*

[This message has been edited by Bruyere (edited 07-21-2002).]

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-21-2002 07:44 PM   Send a Private Message to BruyereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bruyere:
I think this little "angry inch" boy is this: http://www.winternet.com/%7Emikelr/flame63.html

or maybe this?: http://www.winternet.com/%7Emikelr/flame11.html

prolly a couple of combinations ^_^

and I would like to point out for the record, if the lil SOB is still reading this thread...

You're stupeed!
I drive a Fireo and I am a hot 19 year old girl. And, you said some BS about eveyrone in here being 40 +. Well... note that most of the people posting to this are around your own age duffus.

You guys post some funnyass pictures. I had to add something.

Bruyere

*edited for stupid html issues*

[This message has been edited by Bruyere (edited 07-21-2002).]

hot girls don't spend their time on a gay fiero forum.......ugly fat hoe, how you fit in the car anyway?

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-21-2002 07:46 PM   Send a Private Message to BruyereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude16

Originally posted by sentinel_76ca:
If your old man is so loaded why is that room your in so small and why did you have to borrow a web cam?

some of us have a computer room with a shitload of stuff in it????? fuking moron......why the fuk would I buy a webcam.....wtf am I gona do with it anyway

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-21-2002 07:47 PM   Send a Private Message to BruyereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude16

Originally posted by quantum1:

Arrrrrr...Me Matey. I know, I know guys this is just the best paint job you've seen. It took me all of 30 seconds
I actually like it

lowCG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowCGSend a Private Message to lowCGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah,when I was that age,back in the eighties,I had a unique car,that no one in my small,backwards town could appreciate(An Austin Mini Cooper that I traded an old Alfa 4door for;no help from the parental units),I couldn't give a rats ass what the other kids thought,and now that Im thinking about it,all the kids that had outrageous cars back then are still working in pretty much the same job to support the car.
Good luck to you and your girlfriend,however,since you won't have to spend anymore time working on cars,you should have lots of good times together,while all the other babes check you out in your old Datsun.
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can I just mention that you're a dumbass (no offence Dumb@$$)
Bruyere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruyereSend a Private Message to BruyereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"hot girls don't spend their time on a gay fiero forum.......ugly fat hoe, how you fit in the car anyway?"

HA! that's funny. Why? cause you're too stupid to realize the rest of the world is online. Go drive your widdle car with your "hot biatch". (and learn proper english. It's hard to plead your case when you don't even speak properly)

So you know, I'm not ugly or fat. I am 5'8" at 145 lbs. You're stupid. If you think this is such a dumb forum, go away. Sorry for bringing this to the top again, everyone else. I say someone close this topic. I think everyones said their fill right?

^_^

Bruyere

schism

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2002 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schismSend a Private Message to schismEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this describe's Dude's spelling and gay ass slang...

HOOKED-ON-EBONICS

Pilrulz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PilrulzSend a Private Message to PilrulzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
am i the only one who wants to see a pic of Bruyere?

pil

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock