Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 by carbon
Started on: 02-25-2012 03:43 PM
Replies: 810 (40127 views)
Last post by: Kevin87FieroGT on 12-04-2013 07:27 PM
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just registered! Woo hoo! Wish I had a trailer to pull behind to load the misses stuff in!
IP: Logged
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Just registered! Woo hoo! Wish I had a trailer to pull behind to load the misses stuff in!

Just wanted to point out that you accidentally put the word "stuff " in your text lol

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to keep it clean for the kids!
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is getting close it will be time to hit the road before we know it.

I just got the GT back from the shop this afternoon, got a few paint repairs, oil leak fixed, window both roll up and down fast and nice, my new corner/turn lights work and the best thing of all the A/C was reinstall after being apart for 8 years. The V8 swap changed the A/C layout a little and we had to do some work to get everything back in again. I am happy to have the A/C back I just hope it holds the charge, they flushed and lubed it, they said it held vacuum and looks good but it was apart for a long time and it is an old system. I sure hope I have a cool ride to the 30th.

So with that I am almost ready, I hope you all are getting excited and ready for the event.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm registered now I wasn't sure what car or cars to bring. I should have the 86 blue V8 back together in time so that's the pick and just one car this time.

Looking forward to seeing all and meeting who I never have before. The wife and I will be staying at the host hotel rolling in sometime Wednesday and leaving Monday mid day.

Anyone rolling by us about the same time?

See ya soon,

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Used Fiero Parts
Custom LED Back Up Lights -
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products. - Champion Cooling Products. - Spec Clutches.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead", 87 GT Black, 88 Formula White stock--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay... Just made my reservations.
The reservation option just rang and rang. Nobody ever answered.
Had to punch "O".
A nice young lady (Tiffany) then made my reservation.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My old college roommate is coming to town on that Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to drive down for the Saturday show.

20th - Didn't own a Fiero

25th - radiator sprung a leak the night before

30th - ???
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just signed up to bring the IMSA 427 LSX to the show.If anyone is interested in buying it, that would be the time to look it over.See you all there.

Don

------------------
IMSA 34
60' - 1.555
1/4 mi - 10.519
mph - 130.29

TOO FAR
60' - 1.491
1/4 mi - 11.323
mph - 116.4

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally completed the construction of a new low-mount alternator system and got the new belt configuration squared away. I also replaced some rocker switches for the undercar lighting. Next, I'm going to flush the old coolant out of the intercooler and replace it with some fresh Prestone. Did a Mobil1 oil change with a good Bosch filter, got new tires. I'm about to run out of things to do.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 05-28-2013).]

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just completed regristration for hotel & show. Bringing at least two Fieros, trying to figure out how to get a third down. Any one want to co-drive the Stinger down from Minneapolis?

Looking forward to driving the Indy Track after watching the race today.

Jeff
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I just made my reservation .................whether I make it or not is yet to be determined, while short on funds & moving. Planning for 2 cars....dang this is expensive.

Hey Jeff, im sure there's a way we could get it down there

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
Looking forward to driving the Indy Track after watching the race today.

Jeff

I don't think we will have quite as much passing or lead changes

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When will the track day information be posted.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somehow I missed the Indy track sign up button when I registered for the show . How do I get signed up for that also?

Thanks,

Vince
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Somehow I missed the Indy track sign up button when I registered for the show . How do I get signed up for that also?

Thanks,

Vince

I don't remember even seeing it as an option, it was "greyed" out. TBD

sargeants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sargeantsSend a Private Message to sargeantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:
Looking forward to seeing all and meeting who I never have before. The wife and I will be staying at the host hotel rolling in sometime Wednesday and leaving Monday mid day.

Anyone rolling by us about the same time?
Vince

Hey Vince, There'll be a bunch of us coming down from the GTA on Wednesday, leaving in the morning. Think we'll be rolling through Sarnia before/around noon and continuing on I69 right into Indianapolis. More are welcome in the line if you wanna join in.
Steve
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

My old college roommate is coming to town on that Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to drive down for the Saturday show.

20th - Didn't own a Fiero

25th - radiator sprung a leak the night before

30th - ???

LOL!
Boy do I understand that!

20th - Attended and was blown away at all the awesome cars.

25th - Signed up but had some issues with Red 88 Coupe several days before.

30th - I would love to go, 87 GT has safety & run ability issues that need to be addressed before a long trip.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Commemorative Nametag - $5.00 ea. is missing, was there a time limit on when you could order them? I seen that option earlier when I was looking at the entry form but, I can't find it now when I filled it out. It is on the PDF file, but not on the online form. I also added a note to the Paypal payment about this. Any help is appreciated-Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 05-27-2013).]

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

The Commemorative Nametag - $5.00 ea. is missing, was there a time limit on when you could order them? I seen that option earlier when I was looking at the entry form but, I can't find it now when I filled it out. It is on the PDF file, but not on the online form. I also added a note to the Paypal payment about this. Any help is appreciated-Jason

It was there last night , but you are right gone now.
"Savings of $10.00 per car if your online registration is completed BEFORE May 27, 2013"
It looks like it had to be ordered before today I could be wrong

[This message has been edited by kendallville (edited 05-27-2013).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

I don't remember even seeing it as an option, it was "greyed" out. TBD

Maybe that's how I missed it. It's working now..

Vince
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

I don't think we will have quite as much passing or lead changes

I can always pretend.
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

It was there last night , but you are right gone now.
"Savings of $10.00 per car if your online registration is completed BEFORE May 27, 2013"
It looks like it had to be ordered before today I could be wrong

I got the registration in before the deadline, and when I was looking earlier in the day, that option was there. I just couldn't fill out the form as I was traveling. -Jason

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to find answers for you guys!
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a list of requirements for each class somewhere for the show, i dont know if i a stock custom modified or daily driver. Help please? Going to register this week, wasn't 100% sure til this morning and got things cleared at work.

------------------
LETS GO DRIVING!!!
[

Power Tour Long Haul 2009, 10 (muscle car)
Power Tour Long Haul 2011, 12 (Fiero)

Trying to make at least one stop 2013(Fiero)

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
crud... I forgot to pre-reg...

I did get my hotel reservation completed. Sakura at the Wyndham has advised me that the car show block has already exceeded its' committed expectations!

In other words... I am not sure how much longer you can book at the host hotel for the special rate, or even if availability will still be there!

Hurry... don't blake yourself...

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 05-28-2013).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe you can run through the registration as many times as you like and just select what you missed. So you could just register for the IMS event or just the autocross event if you wish...
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^Yes, I did just that for the IMS day.

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 05-28-2013).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Indeed the nametag option was a pre-registration only item. It says as much on the downloadable PDF version of the registration form.

Sorry if you missed out on that option!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

When I first registered the IMS was not on form. I went back in today and signed up for the IMS. I got a new transaction number for just the IMS event. So I am hoping you guys can marry the two registrations together so I don't miss any of the fun. Hopefully this will be a non-hassle event.

Thanks

DARKWING
Mike Parker
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Indeed the nametag option was a pre-registration only item. It says as much on the downloadable PDF version of the registration form.

Sorry if you missed out on that option!

I did pre-register before midnight on the 27th (yesterday) and I also didn't get the pre-registration price as well. PM sent -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 05-28-2013).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i pulled a "Blake" and forget to prereg also.

i'm a little confused about registration, i plan on attending the event but i don't want my car to be judged.
do i still need to register my Fiero for the event?

thanks...
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I said I the PM, I will pass the complaint on about registering on the 27th, but I can't guaranty anything...
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

i pulled a "Blake" and forget to prereg also.

i'm a little confused about registration, i plan on attending the event but i don't want my car to be judged.
do i still need to register my Fiero for the event?

thanks...

You don't won't be allowed to park in the show area if you aren't registered for the show, but that doesn't mean you cannot register your Fiero for the autocross or IMS track event, just leave the car show section of the registration blank and select what you want.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Just for the record, I missed the preregistration and registered on the 27th too...
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I added the Indy track on our reservations.

Got a lot to do before the show.

See you all soon,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by sargeants:

Hey Vince, There'll be a bunch of us coming down from the GTA on Wednesday, leaving in the morning. Think we'll be rolling through Sarnia before/around noon and continuing on I69 right into Indianapolis. More are welcome in the line if you wanna join in.
Steve

Steve,

I think we could cross paths in battle creek, MI. That's at the 94 and the 69 cross. If I figured it correctly you should be there about 2pm. We planned to be a few hours ahead of you be we always tend to run behind when traveling so we may hook up.

Make sure you check on all the road construction in Michigan, plenty trust me. Go to: MDOT.com. to check on it

See ya,

Vince
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To participate at the IMS event, do you have to pre-register? or can that fee be paid at the track or at registration?
Also, do we know the times that the track is open to us?
The reason I ask is that we are coming down on Friday morning but just not 100% sure when we'll be in town.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
welp, I am registered... the online process was really easy and nicely laid out. Good Job to whoever did that!

I sure do hate that I missed the opportunity for that name badge...

unlike the bandido's from the Sierra Madres... I DO need my stinkin' badjuhs!!

If the 30th powers that be, or the badger maker man happens to read this... please consider making a secondary run or including me on the primary run. I will be happy to contribute a bit extra $.
Hopefully y'all can oblige.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Just for the record, I missed the preregistration and registered on the 27th too...

But according to the registration, the last day was the 27th. It says that the fees increase AFTER the 27th. So it's conflicting. I needed to wait until the last day to ensure that I would be able to afford the trip and based on what I read, the 27th WAS the last day.
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by What about Bob:

But according to the registration, the last day was the 27th. It says that the fees increase AFTER the 27th. So it's conflicting. I needed to wait until the last day to ensure that I would be able to afford the trip and based on what I read, the 27th WAS the last day.

Exactly, and this was my issue as well, It was implied that the 27th was the last day. And as most deadlines go, I was under the assumption that it was on or before the date, not the date. And as I said, the options were available earlier in the day, as I had checked but was unable to do anything at that particular moment. I normally wait until the last minute to pre-register for any show with out an issue. I did it for the 20th, I did it for the 25th and I've done it every year I've gone to Carlisle without a hitch. -Jason

And BTW just so that no one thinks I'm being a #ick about it, it's not the $10 or the nametags (which I really wanted), it's the principal of the matter

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 05-29-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock