Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who has the best looking fastback? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who has the best looking fastback? by BlueGT
Started on: 04-07-2003 12:37 AM
Replies: 869 (91722 views)
Last post by: Dccarguy05 on 12-19-2022 08:44 PM
BlueGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,
I don't know if you most of you noticed this or not, but I have found that most of the best looking fiero's are fastbacks. They seem to have most of the mods to them. So all of you fastback people out there here's your chance to show off. Since I have a fastback (no visible mods yet), I would like to see some of the most excellent looking fasty's.

Thanks guys!

John

I couldn't resist...

------------------
BlueGT

[This message has been edited by BlueGT (edited 04-07-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like my yellow wingless look, although I'm going to vote for Skitime, his car is the holy grail of fieros.

That gun metal grey choptop Archie did awhile ago is my second favorite.

------------------

87GT 4.9 in progress!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skitime

------------------

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep It Has TO Be That Lucky S.O.B Skitime

------------------
Zero C's 86 Gt Fastback

sailordude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sailordudeClick Here to visit sailordude's HomePageSend a Private Message to sailordudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BA$TARD$!!!
BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol sorry sailordude... couldn't help myself Don't think this is going to get the first pic or any posts... I'm beginning to think Skitime's vehicle is the only fastback on the forum... 3+ pages of Ski's car has already been done.

------------------
BlueGT

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I vote for Skitimes car also. That is one awesome car to see in person, it has an incredible amount of detailing done to perfection on it.

------------------

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skitimes & Chesters Dirty Rat

------------------
Josh Join us for FINE 2003

Come to NEFA's swap meet

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee, is this limited to just modified GT's or can a stock GT compete ? lol

I love skitime's also.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 04-07-2003).]

kslish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've always kinda liked crazyd's blue GT:

The color and the rims make the car.

Ken S.

hellfish87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hellfish87gtClick Here to visit hellfish87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to hellfish87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there are so many excelant cars, i love my car. i love the GBCT the stinger, skitime so many others, it all depends on what you like but there are alot of beatifull cars

------------------

PFF
System Bot
BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ski's is awesome... I'd like to see it someday myself. His car is in a league of it's own at the moment. Perhaps there will be a few cool original and borrowed (Thanks everyone on the Forum!) mods I'll attempt on 'ole BlueGT. Hmmm maybe the post should've read "who has the second best looking fastback?" or "Other than Ski's car..." Geez... now that I think about it, I should've left sailordudes idea alone and known not pursue the fastback side of the spectrum. Heck... lets go for

"Who has the vote for best fastback (modded or not) if Ski was on a skiing trip and couldn't make it to the show?"

------------------
BlueGT

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlueGT:

"Who has the vote for best fastback (modded or not) if Ski was on a skiing trip and couldn't make it to the show?"

LOL!

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 Supercharged
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.
History of Skitimes Car

[This message has been edited by skitime (edited 04-07-2003).]

Monza76

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I liked Skitimes car better without the hood vent. I also like the wingless GTs better than those with a wing. I like crzyone's yellow GT but I would have to see Skitimes without a wing, that would be really cool.

Does anyone remember a wingless white GT with Porsche Boxter wheels?

Ira

------------------
The Iron Duke Resource Site

Ira Crummey
1985 coupe

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlueGT:

Hehehe...it'd STILL be hard to beat Skitime, even if he WASN'T there. But what the heck...I'll never turn down a chance to post a pic of my car...

------------------

Mike...86 GT 4 Speed
"Sucks to be me..."

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Hehehe...it'd STILL be hard to beat Skitime, even if he WASN'T there. But what the heck...I'll never turn down a chance to post a pic of my car...

I sure love those new rims Mike. I think your car looks really nice with them and the white paint really makes it very clean looking! Take care.

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 5 spd: 3.4L

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, i know i lost this competition before i even clicked in the thread

I like CrazyD's ZZ430, DL10's GBCT, then Skitime's (before the cowl induction hood)

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed
16 years old and already selling my stuff to pay for repairs to my Fiero...which i sold my stuff to buy in the first place

gangrenefiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gangrenefieroClick Here to visit gangrenefiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to gangrenefieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No way.......it has to be my green bean.

Wipe0ut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wipe0utClick Here to visit Wipe0ut's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wipe0utEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.teamcaf.org/stuff/skitime.zip
I nominate that

------------------

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget about NOS3800's awesome purple fastback!!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Currently? Skitime... but I'm working on it! (...just give me another year or two)

Artwork & Illustration by "Reality" (what an amazing job he did!)

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 04-07-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
sailordude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sailordudeClick Here to visit sailordude's HomePageSend a Private Message to sailordudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually have pictures of a white fastback with Aus stage 2 scoops, a 355 front end, 'vette tail lights, and a mustang decklid scoop. But the fella that sent them to me asked me not to post them. If he is reading this I hope that he will share them with everyone. They are REALLY nice pictures and the work on the car was VERY well done.

As for others, I will put in a vote for Becky's 4.9 turbo '86 GT.

[This message has been edited by sailordude (edited 04-07-2003).]

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

OK, you have the potential to be in the Top 5. With the level of competition (and the bar being raised a little higher every year) and this tough crowd as judge, jury, and executioner...

Carlisle 2004 debute???

And yes, Reality does great work!!

[This message has been edited by Haagster (edited 04-07-2003).]

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fixed it
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haagster:

OK, you have the potential to be in the Top 5. With the level of competition (and the bar being raised a little higher every year) and this tough crowd as judge, jury, and executioner...

Carlisle 2004 debute???

And yes, Reality does great work!!

Thanks Haagster! Top 5? I'm flattered (but first off, I'd like to point out that I'm building the car to my liking... and not trying to please or impress anyone but myself )! I'm hoping to get most of the bodywork done (and possibly paint) before the end of the year <fingers crossed> I have all the fiberglass parts shown, but only a few items are actually installed. The paint is to be a Kandy Green from House of Kolor, I'd like to move up to Compomotive CX wheels (but they're about $2k without rubber... so they'll be nearly the last thing)- and the list goes on and on.

This is pretty much how the car looks right now (and the photo that Reality based the illustration on) without the addition of the higher wingstands:

I haven't really given myself a deadline as to when I'll be "finished" yet- but I'd like to say that most of it will be done by 2004. Either way, I'm doing everything possible to not put myself into any severe debt to finish the car- so it'll all get done as long as I have a steady paycheck.

I'm going down to the Chicago area this coming weekend to pick up an '89 TPI 350- but I'm going to take my time to rebuild the engine before I buy the (archie) install kit. Other than that, I'm really just waiting for better weather so I can keep working on the fiberglass stuff!

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MinnGreenGT

11545 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

Fixed it
//www.fiero.nl/uploads/imgs2003/1234_1.JPG

Haha- nope... not quite- the roof scoop will be there! But, I never said that the scoop wouldn't be functional- and it's something I've thought was awesome ever since I saw my first WRC video: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20020511-1-012815.html

And I did mention... I'm not building the car to what anyone (other than myself) likes or dislikes- it's the only way to build a car! Also- it won't be a garage/trailer queen, it'll still be driven regularly.

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:(but first off, I'd like to point out that I'm building the car to my liking... and not trying to please or impress anyone but myself )!

Ladies and gentlemen. That is the correct attitude to have. Yes there are some awesome Fieros displayed here for everyone to drool over; but I'll bet that if you ask the owner 'Why?', they wont say "Because I wanted to impress <insert your name here>. Not every modification will get a standing ovation from the crowd, but if you like what you have done with your car, I'll applaud.

gangrenefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gangrenefieroClick Here to visit gangrenefiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to gangrenefieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MinnGreen, how did you make that picture. its really cool. Did you use photoshop, i just got it and havent really be able to play with it. Any tips would be appreciated.
Mike

------------------

[url] http://www.geocities.com/uforiagman [/url]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a lot of great GT Fastbacks here on the Forum. Sure I'll jump in, didn't put all the work in this not to show it off!!!

More pictures and full details here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

------------------

Click to Listen!

NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had some really good pics of my car but lost them when my computer crashed.Here is one I took at work, dirty and not in good light. Mine is driven EVERYDAY and raced on weekends, wouldn't have it any other way. I like the GT's that have less body mods. Some people go crazy with scoops and air dams. I like the GT's that look like Fieros still, like SLAMMED87GT, CaliKid, and 1FST2m6's. Also v8Dreamers will look SWEET when its done. I loved it when it was black with the paint oxidizing!

------------------
" I'm sorry officer, when I saw all the strobes and stickers, I thought you wanted to race!"
" Speed Kills, buy a Neon or Honda and live to be an old man."
Purple 1988 GT
Supercharged 3800 Series II V6

Best ET with 3.4 pulley-13.21@102mph

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skitime's is great of course. I would also have to say Chris Moore's Blue Northstar and Bill Sessions awesome purple 3800SC.

Jen

PFF
System Bot
AznFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AznFieroSend a Private Message to AznFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd say that one I saw on ebay with the convertable and northstar engine...I don't have pics but someone posted it before...Does that even count as a fastback?

But I think skitimes also is overall the most well rounded modified fiero.

IROC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCSend a Private Message to IROCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive always been interested in California kid's and Kameo kid's Fiero's!

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero 2.8
pocket ported, gasket matched complete intake. Still has no nut.
3.4l turbocharged project in process!

http://hometown.aol.com/zigdog16/

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IROC:

Ive always been interested in California kid's and Kameo kid's Fiero's!

Now I LIKE this guy !!!! Thanks IROC

SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NOS3800:

I like the GT's that look like Fieros still, like SLAMMED87GT, CaliKid, and 1FST2m6's.

You said it brotha!

------------------
'87GT 5" Drop on 17's, Can you say "Bagged"? -on air- (Custom paint, interior, stereo, exhaust, intake, spoiler)

'93 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (Big 16G, HKS TT, HKS EBC, HKS Intake & Exhaust, 2G Man, on 17s)
'91 Eclipse- 2.5" Slam FOR SALE

fieros only

Xantavar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XantavarSend a Private Message to XantavarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to vote for WMacs car. It is my favorite fastback!!

Skitime's and CaliKid's GTs come in second.

EDIT: Pic of WMac's car.

[This message has been edited by Xantavar (edited 04-07-2003).]

White88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White88GTSend a Private Message to White88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no clue where it came from or whose it is but DAMN!!...

this one and MOBILE's and a few more that I will post pics of later....Also see sig.
Thanks--Nathan

------------------

Please E-mail me at Wicked88GT@yahoo.com

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2003 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gangrenefiero:

MinnGreen, how did you make that picture. its really cool. Did you use photoshop, i just got it and havent really be able to play with it. Any tips would be appreciated.
Mike

The illustration is not of my doing! It's done by Anthony Wilson (Reality) - he does awesome work, and is willing to make them for other people for a very reasonable price. Check out this thread for more of his stuff: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025622.html

kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2003 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Hmmm....looks like Konig Monsoons. Love 'em, they're the same wheels I currently have in storage for my turbo project.

Ken S.

[This message has been edited by kslish (edited 04-08-2003).]

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2003 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88GT:

no clue where it came from or whose it is but DAMN!!...

this one and MOBILE's and a few more that I will post pics of later....Also see sig.
Thanks--Nathan

as far as the term DAMN!! ill use it as well but i think in differant terms, as in DAMN!!, thats Fugly

------------------
Rich
97 Eclipse 17lbs. of boost on the Rad, Bad t-25
92 325i-- intake, exhaust, and suspension
White 86 SE V6-- WCF 2" drop springs, coil-overs, KYb's

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock