Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16439 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, french ladies are yummy, transferred genes from the old world country i suppose, but lots of chinese & indian spoken here too...

so much for free trade. i just set up a mailbox/receiving account on the US side, as i'm not too far from the border & go for a pick up/drive once in a while, whenever usps is not feasible...
or someoen here can set up a small import/export business, lol.
IP: Logged
mur

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for murSend a Private Message to murEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB rear decklid for notchback 85 and up without luggage rack or luggage rack holes
Holes for rear spoiler ok

Thanks
c-l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for c-lSend a Private Message to c-lEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:
Anyway why couldn't we move pick up truck loads of parts across? Then ship from there?

It can be done, but who ever crosses the goods need to do his own brokerage (or pay to have it done) and then pay taxes and duties for the whole shipment. Border services will force you to take care of the brokerage because they will classify you as commercial (a business).

When you cross the border with your own stuff, the border service agent will do the brokerage for you because you are NOT commercial. Yes you still have to pay taxes and duty but at least, you don't have to waste time in their books to find what the applicable tarrifs are!

c-l

[This message has been edited by c-l (edited 07-17-2012).]

race9887

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for race9887Send a Private Message to race9887Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an oil filter adapter for my 3800 swap.

------------------
Our projects

Fieros: 85 gt(stock 4cyl), parts car 86 se(everything except automatic), 86 SE 3800 Series 2 conversion car.

Build Thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121858.html

Oneredfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for right hand (passenger) 87-88 headlight assmbley with motor. Easier to pm me. Will try and check this thread more. Thank you.
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB Complete GT Gauge Cluster with tach, speedo, etc. and face plate.

Thanks.

Wade
Bixby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BixbySend a Private Message to BixbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB: tan seatback for an 86SE with the brown leather logo on in the center & the brown band running horizontally.
I want one in excellent shape. I'm also looking for wire retainer for an 88 brake pad.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me if anyone has a drivers side coolant pipe for a non '85-'87 v6 car
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

PM me if anyone has a drivers side coolant pipe for a non '85-'87 v6 car

huh a non 85-87 ???

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
woops! I typed "non '88" first, then I remembered that '84's were different, so I re-typed it to mean '85 - '87.

Let me try this again. I need a driver's side coolant pipe for an '86 GT.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

woops! I typed "non '88" first, then I remembered that '84's were different, so I re-typed it to mean '85 - '87.

Let me try this again. I need a driver's side coolant pipe for an '86 GT.

I will be back home on tuesday I know I have one but must validate what shape its in and take pics. If you still have not found one by then I'll post pics here
regards
Danyel

PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a Rodney style adjustable dogbone for a V6.

Also looking for the braided fuel lines used in 3800 swaps.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Still need a drivers coolant pipe for my '86 GT
Also looking for a good 87-88 coupe bumper
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTB: Pair of 88 front springs stock, or cut 1/2 coil max

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 |Work done 13-14 | 4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a passenger front upper control arm no chips or dents for my 87 gt . little rust on it and bushing condition doesnt matter just want a no chips or dents on it thanks
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GT Rear Conversion for Sale, includes rear clip, vent panels, rear taillights (some delamination), taillight harness, bumper cover, egg crate, deck lid, bumper reinforcement, brackets. $400. Located in NS. Pickup only.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a passenger front upper control arm no chips or dents for my 87 gt . little rust on it and bushing condition doesnt matter just want a no chips or dents on it will pay a good price thanks
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a passenger front upper control arm no chips or dents for my 87 gt . little rust on it and bushing condition doesnt matter just want a no chips or dents on it will pay a good price thanks
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
bump for the post above
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for 2 post above
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No affiliation with this guy but could be lots of parts on it

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto...hNavigationFlag=true
PFF
System Bot
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcgold:

No affiliation with this guy but could be lots of parts on it

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto...hNavigationFlag=true

thanks for the link will try to contact him
88GTFTW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFTWSend a Private Message to 88GTFTWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an engine for an 88 GT. Another V6 from another Fiero that would fit into my current transmission would be best.

[This message has been edited by 88GTFTW (edited 07-10-2014).]

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will go look at a parts car in a couple of days the owner said that the engine run it is a 1986 gt automatic i want parts but not the engine so pm me if you want to talk about that possibility
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2016 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFTW:

Looking for an engine for an 88 GT. Another V6 from another Fiero that would fit into my current transmission would be best.

YEP got that if your still looking ..

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock