Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16439 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
LFiero67

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2005 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

Looking for GT Front Fascia, round moulding.

IP: Logged
GoFast85

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GoFast85Send a Private Message to GoFast85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have an extra 85 sway bar to upgrade your rear.
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for

Rear Silver bumper for an 85 GT

The plastic peice that surrounds the middle part of the interior, underneith the shifter plate and center consol.
The threads that hold the shifter plate down have shattered.

decent condition bottom grey seat cover or assembly

Have:

Money, Canadian Currency

befarrer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for befarrerSend a Private Message to befarrerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for 5-speed V6 Getrac Clutch slave.

Thanks,

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a 5 speed shifter, getrag shifter cables, and a getrag slave.

Funkmaster, you have a PM for the shifter.

88gtNewb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88gtNewbClick Here to visit 88gtNewb's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88gtNewbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of stock exhaust manifolds.

Have 4 stock 15" white wheels, decent condition.

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an assortment of things that anyone can have for free if they like:

SE Steering wheel (decent shape, one horn paddle broken off)
2 Auto shift knobs, one grey one painted black
Driver side sail panel in perfect condition "SE" along with a sticker from the previous owner. <--- TAKEN
Pioneer tape deck player

I'll check to see if I have anything else

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 04-27-2005).]

GoFast85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GoFast85Send a Private Message to GoFast85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent on the sail panel
4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need... V6 balancer,
Want... power pully kit,
have... steering colum, some 2.5 parts, some grey int parts...
make an a offer

------------------
Chris 85 Fiero SE 2.5L of fury
second one in the garage undergoing surgery
See the progress

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=347941&page

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want:
Sway bar for the rear
MINT GT sail panels

Have: 5x mixed 84 2m4s to pick through

Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4BanGinFun, Do you still have the 85 sail panels? How much are you looking for? I need a set.

I'd also like a set of gret carpets and need a grey drivers inner door panel. Unfortunately, I move into my new place in a few weeks, so everything car-wise is on hold until after that. :{

I have a perfect looking guage surround if anyone needs one.

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Owner / Design Lead - WordMark.ca Communications

PFF
System Bot
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2005 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Eclipse

2040 posts
Member since Jun 2004
I forgot I also need a fan contro sensor from a 2.5. Mine's an 85 if that matters. The connector and sensor are broken, so if someone has one clipped at the wires would be great.

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Owner / Design Lead - WordMark.ca Communications

lacelles

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lacellesClick Here to visit lacelles's HomePageSend a Private Message to lacellesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi
To trade
I have to trade from an 87 GT with 123000KM
-automatic transmission
-cylender heads
-AC compressor

Want
-Front lip to fit under GT front bumper
-side scoop (stage 2 or 3 side scoops kit)
-Rear sway bar
-Strut bar kit
-Cradel and crontrol arm bushing (black)

Stephane (Rockland, Ontario)
www.azoteliquide.com/fiero

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need a dark grey drivers seat belt buckle( female end of seatbelt) for my 87 gt. the wreckers only had light grey. pm me price w/shipping to s7m 2p7 in saskatchewan.
4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eclipse:

4BanGinFun, Do you still have the 85 sail panels? How much are you looking for? I need a set.

I'd also like a set of gret carpets and need a grey drivers inner door panel. Unfortunately, I move into my new place in a few weeks, so everything car-wise is on hold until after that. :{

I have a perfect looking guage surround if anyone needs one.

jay i have a door panel for you ... you have power or manual mirrors? i have a door panels for manual

Soelasca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoelascaClick Here to visit Soelasca's HomePageSend a Private Message to SoelascaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAY! CANADIANS!

I have

- 2 '84 parts cars (both are 4cyl 4 spd 4.10). 1 is complete. 1 is in many pieces.
- 1 extra poly tranny mount ( I believe it's the front one)
- 1 set of wcf front performance springs and shocks (never used, I decided to use the RCC front suspension instead)
- complete drive train from an '87 4cyl, 5speed. Shift cables as well.
- Brand new Rodney Dickman getrag mounting brackets (turned out I didn't need them).

- many new pieces for a 350 sbc.
- Rebuilt vortec heads (never used, went with aluminum AFR instead)
- a complete roller cam (retro fit for non-roller cam blocks) and roller rocker set up for the vortec heads.
- a 350 4 bolt main block (needs to be rebuilt)
- flywheel for 2 piece rear main 350 for a v8whiny conversion kit.

I need

- 1988 fiero, looking for an 88 for my next project car.

AndrewZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewZSend a Private Message to AndrewZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great thread...

I am looking for a car cover for my notchy.

Andrew

Soelasca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoelascaClick Here to visit Soelasca's HomePageSend a Private Message to SoelascaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
canadiangtfiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangtfiero86Send a Private Message to canadiangtfiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by befarrer:

I need an engine mount, EGR valve, and possible transmission mounts for my 86 2.5L 5-speed.

Talk to shayne at kingomatic can probally order your mounts for you tell him mike reffered you toll free # 1-800-665-2196 this is the calgary branch there is also an edmonton branch if its easier to pick up parts here

[This message has been edited by canadiangtfiero86 (edited 04-26-2005).]

dagriff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dagriffSend a Private Message to dagriffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
Not quite sure which they are, can you elaborate!
Thanks,
Griff.

Originally posted by Soelasca:

- 1 set of wcf front performance springs and shocks (never used, I decided to use the RCC front suspension instead)

befarrer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for befarrerSend a Private Message to befarrerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by canadiangtfiero86:

Talk to shayne at kingomatic can probally order your mounts for you tell him mike reffered you toll free # 1-800-665-2196 this is the calgary branch there is also an edmonton branch if its easier to pick up parts here

Dont need those now. I gots a totally different engine in there now

PFF
System Bot
befarrer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for befarrerSend a Private Message to befarrerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took a friend of mine for a drive in my Fiero yesterday, and let him drive (which turned into an hour drive), is looking for a car that gets good gas mileage, and loved driving my Fiero. If you have a nice 2.5L Fiero that does not need anyting major in work done to it and is in roadworthy condition, can you give my a PM. I am in North-central alberta. Thanks.
Soelasca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoelascaClick Here to visit Soelasca's HomePageSend a Private Message to SoelascaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.westcoastfiero.com/suspension/shocks_and_springs.html

They are the "WCF performance spring". 3rd item down the page. Blue in color. I also have the KYB shocks on that page as well.

Soelasca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2005 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoelascaClick Here to visit Soelasca's HomePageSend a Private Message to SoelascaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh yeah

I also have new Rodney Dickman rear inner tie rod ends for sale too.

Quickster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuicksterSend a Private Message to QuicksterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I'm not in Canada, but I do need a dark-grey auto shift surround!
bomaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bomazeSend a Private Message to bomazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove from Buffalo, NY to meet David Bartlett today in Burlington, ON. Got some very nice parts from him which he kindly helped me load. He showed me some Fiero parts he is fiberglassing and when they are finished they will be incredible. He was a cool person that I would not mind driving back up to Canada in my 86 SE and hanging out with and getting into talks about the cars that we all love. So thanks Dave for everything.
John

[This message has been edited by bomaze (edited 05-01-2005).]

GoFast85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2005 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GoFast85Send a Private Message to GoFast85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.8 for sale out of an 85 Se with 130,000km for $300
will deliver between Ottawa and Toronto at cost.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2005 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a new home

2.8L V6 from 87GT (no harness)
84SC ecm 4 speed
85GT ecm auto
87GT ecm 5 spd
complete 2.8L heads with exhuast manifolds still attached (85GT)
B.O.

3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2005 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
15" 86-88 mesh-style GT rims needed, prefer black but gunmetal or gold is fine too.
should be in at least good condition...anything more is of course fine too.

let me know...

as for trade, i dont have much, rather just pay cash, but i do have some stuff lying around, ask me and ill see.
i do have an extra sunroof, great condition, i think its from an 85 SE.

Thx.

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parting out 85 GT (160,000 km), motor need rebuild, 4 speed.

taking offers on anything - I also need: 86+ passenger rear trim that covers the speaker, 86+ fastback decklid (no cracks top or bottom)

email me for best response.
Tim

richz_fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richz_fierosSend a Private Message to richz_fierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for all or most of the parts to do a complete sunroof conversion on my '88GT. Can anyone help out?? Thanks
PFF
System Bot
jd_66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have these parts that i dont need so if anybody needs anything and is gonna be in or near cambridge shoot me an offer.

jd_66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jd_66

134 posts
Member since Apr 2004
more..

jd_66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jd_66

134 posts
Member since Apr 2004
last 2..btw the fender is a gt fender and i do have the molding somewhere

Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ ^ ^

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 05-17-2005).]

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am interested in the tail lights...$25 plus shipping?
jd_66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im not really interested in shipping anything..hoping for local pick up or meet
spookything

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spookythingClick Here to visit spookything's HomePageSend a Private Message to spookythingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email me about parts you want. thing@spookything.com

I have to strip 2 1984's red/ w grey interior, one auto, one manual.

I have a 1984 virtually complete that looks good enough to rebuild.

I have a black 1986 with tan interior Auto that is also a candidate to be built.

I have my 1984 Red with a Tan leather Interior and an LT1 V8.

I have a shop that is over full with extra bits.

That being said. I am looking for nice grey seats. Two passenger seats would do.

Thanks

Rick

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a dark grey centre console/armrest in good condition. PM me if you gots!

Dave

jd_66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump..i still have my parts pictured above for sale
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock