Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16457 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
Derek2M6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek2M6Send a Private Message to Derek2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
* Forgot about this thread *

That time of year again now that everyone is out of hibernation and maybe getting their Fieros up and ready for the spring/summer.

- Only thing left now is the rackless decklid

I still have my two rear bumpers. A GT one that I'll part with for $25 CDN and my SE one that is in good condition and comes with new exhaust shields and the honeycomb for $75 CDN.

Derek

[This message has been edited by Derek2M6 (edited 04-04-2009).]

IP: Logged
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

Couple new parts to add to the list above
GT wing with stands - $50
fierofiberglass.com GT style 1 side scoops. - $200 (These are new, never installed, first production run set that require a slight modification on the drivers side to fit. I was sent another set by JimmyS so I don't need these ones)

These side scoops have sold

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 03-09-2009).]

olaf_fiero27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olaf_fiero27Send a Private Message to olaf_fiero27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for an 86-88 Gt rear facia with the round moulding, Like mentioned before color is not an issues but must be in good shape, I have ton's of parts also, so shoot me!
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Derek2M6:

* Forgot about this thread *
That time of year again now that everyone is out of hibernation and maybe getting their Fieros up and ready for the spring/summer.
I have aero body panels from my '86 SE available for free.
- Door panels
- Front and rear quarters
- Hood - pending pickup
- Decklid (I actually have two, one that is wingless/rackless (black) and one that has a luggage rack (red)). - wingless/rackless pending pickup
- Rocker panels (one has a bump in it and I can't remember which side) - pending pickup
Paint is okay on them (red), not faded. I will not ship these, pickup only.
Derek

Thanks for the parts Derek - it was great meeting and talking cars with you.
If no one picks up the red luggage rack rear decklid, I'll come back next week, since it's in better shape than mine!

Ryan

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cleaning out sheds in preperation for moving and have lots of parts that I would like to not have to move.
1 99 GTP 3800SC engine with just under 200,000 km on it, 1 2004 GRand Am 3400 with 125,000 km on it, 1 88 4cyl 5 speed Izusu tranny,
1 quad 4 5 speed Getrag tranny, 1 GT rear fast back clip (just the clip) and 1 fast back deck lid mwith out the wing, plus liots of other parts. Dan
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent to FIEROFLYER
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent to FIEROFLYER

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB 87-88 4 cylinders accelerator cable.

It is for my 4.9 swap

Have to be shipped to Canada G7J 4P6.

------------------
""I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."
Home of the Thestral Fiero
VirtualShowCar
4.9 ongoing project

bnevets27

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bnevets27Send a Private Message to bnevets27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to thank Derek for the hood and nose
MiJunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiJunkSend a Private Message to MiJunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a rear wing for a 86 GT and front plate holder (stupid Ontario law). Shipped to N0M 2M0 or pickup in London, ON area.

Thanks,
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MiJunk:

Looking for a rear wing for a 86 GT and front plate holder (stupid Ontario law). Shipped to N0M 2M0 or pickup in London, ON area.

Thanks,

I may have a front license plate holder for you... I'm in London every now and then..

------------------

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a front and rear bracket that holds up the metal coolant lines under the doors.

Been out of Fieros for a while, so my parts supply has diminished quite a bit. All I have is some black cloth for recovering the front speaker covers, enough to do 4 speaker covers.

Brad
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a power mirror switch
Thanks
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had found one but, it looks like it was lost in the mail ,so i'm in search of a power mirror switch again .
Even if they don't works .
But i'd like a working one first .

Fixed mine , easy as 1-2-3

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 09-14-2009).]

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use a few things:
engine covers
tailight lens
Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

------------------

Felix The Cat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a Light Saddle GT Steering Wheel.

As for what I have to offer I have a Grey Interior out of an 84, seats, trim pieces in good condition....dash so-so corners not so great.

Mike
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB Driver side GT tail light (Not delaminated Please) also parting out an 85 GT black 5 speed, 3.1L Beretta engine. Sunroof ,PW ,PL, PM.

------------------

Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Salut Dan
Do you have these ?

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robert 2 yep I do but I have to go to the garage to see in what shape they are in will PM you this week end...

Dan

------------------

The Black Widow Site

PFF
System Bot
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Robert 2 yep I do but I have to go to the garage to see in what shape they are in will PM you this week end...

Dan

Thanks i'll wait for your PM

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for Pisa or Kahines euro style (four round lights) tail light panel. Will trade good set of stock GT lights or pay $.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to Bridgetown

------------------

The Black Widow Site

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need an L67/trans/wiring/computer in BC... will ship freight.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Have a complete drop out set up from my 84 Fiero it is a 3800SC from a 97 Regal that had 184,000km on it along with the matching tranny.
The engine has new head gaskets, timing chain and tensioner as well as all new intake (aluminum), valve cover and front timing chain cover gaskets.
Every thing is still in the car and in running driveable condition to be inspected by interested buyers.
The set up will include the engine/tranny, all the needed wiring, all mounts and brackets for the alt and shifter assy and the exhaust system if needed.
I have put just over 600km on the set up this summer with no problems at all she runs strong and solid.
I am dropping it out this fall to convert the car over to a manual tranny swap and have a nice 01 GTP engine fully rebuilt and modified going in with the manual tranny. Dan
Felix The Cat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent to Fieroflyer
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a good working Fiero jack. Mine collapsed on me last night (that's why you use jack stands!).

Brad
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have to check but pretty sure I have a few jacks out in the garage. Dan
Comealongway

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ComealongwaySend a Private Message to ComealongwayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody have a set of GT/Aero rocker panels and a 86-88 GT rear bumper with cmooth mouldings, will also consider a formula/SE bumper with smooth mouldings.

Thanks
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What i have
4x grey honeycomb wheels (from my old 86gt) tires wont pass safety pretty nice shape
Stock non eq radio out of an 86 gt
Engraved Intake (V6) ported by last owner with throttle body and bolts

Not sure what else but will update next time im in the garage
Ryan
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Myjunk --- got this if you're still looking for one... it's in very good condition includes the stands and gaskets asking $100 plus shipping

Dan

------------------

The Black Widow Site

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any idea on what it costs to ship a spoiler? if you still have it in about a month i will most likely take it
Ryan
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
XpressPost to Toronto, Ontario (M5H 2L2) for the wing is around $30 Maximum in what postal code are you in for exact shipping cost ?

------------------

The Black Widow Site

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in windsor... N9C 1Z5
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To your zip in Windsor
ExpressPost 2 days $29.50
RegularPost 4 days $25.73
I have paypal
Dan

------------------

The Black Widow Site

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-04-2009).]

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gahh why do paychecks always seem to come so far away...i will pm you when i get paid next to see if it is still available but regardless good luck on the sale
Ryan
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you really want it I can hold on to it for you... your word will be fine ....just tell me around what date you will purchase.

Dan
Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a very good or excellent condition roof panel if anyone has one within driving distance (Southern Ontario).

Most of my parts for sale are here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/046214.html

------------------

Mr. F.E. Nix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. F.E. NixSend a Private Message to Mr. F.E. NixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of 2 front and 2 rear brake calipers for an 86 SE in reasonably good working order. I have all the kits to rebuild them, if needed. Must be able to get the bleeder screws out though.

I live in Belleville, Ontario. Thanks in advance.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock