Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16457 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
jelly2m8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adrift:

Anyone have a drivers side 84-87 front spindle?

I have one, will only cost you shipping from NS. If your interested send me a pm with a postal code and i will get a shipping cost.

IP: Logged
Quickster

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuicksterSend a Private Message to QuicksterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! You guys talk about selling Radio Surrounds.......I'm lookin' for a dark grey one! >Quickster<
85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys,

I need the two brackets under the front bumper. I don' t know what they are called. My 40k coupe was stored in an unheated (damp?) garage for part of its life before I bought it, and I have some rust underneath. Not much of what I've found is serious, but check out the nastiness on this one part!

I don't know if these are the same ones that Fierostore is selling repros of now - if anyone knows, could you let me know?

Some surface rust is ok, the less the better obviously. Would prefer as rust free as possible. I may just order some from Ed.

I don't have a lot to trade - set of aux guages for tan interior is about it:

Let me know what you're asking for a set.

Thanks,
Andrew

------------------

Proud owner of an 85 coupe with 40k miles

[This message has been edited by 85SE (edited 11-06-2004).]

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SE:

Guys,

I need the two brackets under the front bumper.

Andrew, PM me your mailing addy and I will make you a new set of those supports.

Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jelly2m8:

I have one, will only cost you shipping from NS. If your interested send me a pm with a postal code and i will get a shipping cost.

PM sent

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I am toooo far away to play with you guy's....

------------------

Custom-Shaved HandBuilt!!
FIRST-EVER-- CHOPTOP--WIDEBODY GT!!
4.9L-V8--5-Speed starting swap soon

ferrari328

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2004 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrari328Click Here to visit ferrari328's HomePageSend a Private Message to ferrari328Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need: good steering rack for 1987 GT fiero 5spd with cruise. I'm in toronto
jd_66

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2004 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for both front fenders for an 87 GT, Does anyone have any?

Thanks
Sour

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for both front fenders for an 87 GT, Does anyone have any?

Thanks
Sour

I am sure you have checked out the calgary fiero owners group but just in case here is a link to their classifieds, the bottom of page 4 has the parts you need if the guy still has the car.
http://calgaryfieros.com/BUY&SELL.htm

L44_87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2004 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L44_87GTSend a Private Message to L44_87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive got a 87 gt for sale.
PFF
System Bot
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
L44_87GT, what's the info on the car you have for sale?

------------------
---

L44_87GT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2004 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L44_87GTSend a Private Message to L44_87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero_silva:

L44_87GT, what's the info on the car you have for sale?

Its a 87 GT auto silver with grey trim,spoiler ,grey interior.It currently has no motor in it but I will put the one I have in.The car has around 190,000 on it and the motor has 88,000 the tranny was rebuilt by the previous owner not sure when.its got mags but I also have the stock GT rims for it.it has pwr windows,locks,and mirrors.Needs painted I need this thing to go ASAP.

------------------
1987 FIERO GT soon to be L32

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L44_87GT:

Its a 87 GT auto silver with grey trim,spoiler ,grey interior.It currently has no motor in it but I will put the one I have in.The car has around 190,000 on it and the motor has 88,000 the tranny was rebuilt by the previous owner not sure when.its got mags but I also have the stock GT rims for it.it has pwr windows,locks,and mirrors.Needs painted I need this thing to go ASAP.

sounded like you were describing my car for a while there. what are you asking for it?

L44_87GT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2004 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L44_87GTSend a Private Message to L44_87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
best offer
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I have a stock 5 speed shifter and boot, just taking up space.
Also have a rockford 12 inch sub that I am not using.
GT taillamps... delaminated fairly badly, pinstripes on them and one's got a 2 inch crack in the corner, broken off and glued back on. Would make a good spare set, or whatever.
A few various pieces of the black trim, grooved and smooth, and some side marker lamps too.
And I have one of the black grills for the engine intake.

Think that is about it. Maybe more... I'll check later...

I'd be into trades, or best offer.

------------------

Originally posted by MTA:As you can remember I blew up last week and caught fire.
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use both power mirrors, really need a drivers one though
buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L44_87GT:

best offer

$1000 no motor

L44_87GT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L44_87GTSend a Private Message to L44_87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buds:

$1000 no motor

I'll drop you a email this week.

I also have various other parts for sale

complete 2.8 vaccum line set all fitings
aftermarket GT exhaust system
misc fiero ods and ends
a few coils
injector sets.

The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must... keep...thread... alive...

bump

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone with a good egr sensor?
PFF
System Bot
befarrer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for befarrerSend a Private Message to befarrerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 90% complete parts car that I am parting out. It is a 1984 SE, 4 speed, low options, 107,000KM. Car was a Quebec car, according to Carfax, it is along way from home though, in north-central Alberta now.

Exterior is red, interior is 2-tone grey. I have some engine parts, the engine was in pieces in the trunk when I got it, no front fenders, DS coolant tube, seats, no tranny (was 4.10 4-speed).

PM me with your requests/offers, and I will try to get pics to you when it is light up here (which is all the time I am at work)

------------------

84 Fiero Sport Coupe #1192 :: 86 Fiero Base Coupe :: 84 Chevette CS 4 DoorDetails on my Fiero hereMember of the Edmonto Fiero Club

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for Both front fenders for my GT. ( the person parting out the GT on buy and sell never did respond to me )
Anyone?

Thanks
Sour

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, no canadian parts switching hands?
LFiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2005 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of wing stands.

Have a variety of parts available from parts car.

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2005 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 84 parts car that's more or less complete and I needs a 2.8 if anyone has one they're not using!
85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2005 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LFiero67:

I need a set of wing stands.

Have a variety of parts available from parts car.

Hi there...I don't know if you already posted what your parts car is, but it would be really helpful if you could post what year, color, model and interior color.

Thanks!
Andrew

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2005 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adrift:

I've got an 85 GT project car I'd be willing to sell most things off of. Looks like I'll be pulling the ground FX for David, the Front Fascia is already gone as well. But more or less everything else is up for grabs.

Have you still got the 2.8? Does it run? Where are you and how much?

Dave

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2005 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an Eaton M90 Supercharger from a ford supercharged thunderbird as well as a few component sets and a cd deck that need to go...

I need a set of rims. 17 or 18s...

red85gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2005 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red85gtClick Here to visit red85gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to red85gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Needed gt nosecone reinforcement. That honeycomb piece. to trade hmm well I got a set of manufolds not cracked, upper intake 2.8 engine wiring harness pretty complete might not have alt wiring. undamaged hardtop headliner material sagged a little bit easily fixed.rear trunk carpet. gray good shape pass side carpet exc shape. heater core lines the steel under car ones not damaged or bent.

------------------
85 GT 4 speed 2.8L auto X'er

www.freewebs.com/saskatoonfieros/

[This message has been edited by red85gt (edited 02-13-2005).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2005 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everebody,
Looking for the obvious: A decklid for my Red86SE w/ a stock wing.
I've got my one and only daily driver Fiero, so not much to trade but cash and not to much of it either
Toronto, Ontario.
Email: mr.y@rogers.com

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 02-13-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2005 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tons of nochie decklids around Winnipeg.. but none with a stock wing...

PS: We've currently got about 5 nochie fiero's in junkyards right now, all 4cyls... Anybody need anything off of them?

canadiangtfiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangtfiero86Send a Private Message to canadiangtfiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a spare alternator bracket. NOt sure what would except for trade?
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2005 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canadiangtfiero86:

I have a spare alternator bracket. NOt sure what would except for trade?

Where were you 3 months ago when I needed one :P

slowhand

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2005 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slowhandSend a Private Message to slowhandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tons of nochie decklids around Winnipeg.. but none with a stock wing...

PS: We've currently got about 5 nochie fiero's in junkyards right now, all 4cyls... Anybody need anything off of them?

what junkyards you talking about?... ,,,,,thankya

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2005 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slowhand:

what junkyards you talking about?... ,,,,,thankya

You in Winnipeg?? Send me a PM we have our own forum and club

raunchy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2005 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raunchySend a Private Message to raunchyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey members.
I have a 1987 black t-a,305 tpi auto.Recent body and paint c/w t-tops and gold GTA rims. Possibly trade for a fiero,must be auto...Please e-mail me for pics if interested.I live in west end Ottawa.
Thank-you....i should add the eng has 172k,in fair cond..[needs some work] major floor work has been done c/w asphalt undercoating,new rocker panels and revamped interior

Trade or sell..$1500. O0

canadiangtfiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2005 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangtfiero86Send a Private Message to canadiangtfiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where were you 3 months ago when I needed one :P

Always good to have extra parts. Thought id put in here some stuff i need hard to find.

[This message has been edited by canadiangtfiero86 (edited 02-16-2005).]

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2005 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone have a drivers side power mirror lying around?
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2005 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Hey everebody,
Looking for the obvious: A decklid for my Red86SE w/ a stock wing.
I've got my one and only daily driver Fiero, so not much to trade but cash and not to much of it either
Toronto, Ontario.
Email: mr.y@rogers.com

If you come across an IMSA wrap around spoiler I'll trade you for my stock wing haha

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock