Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16453 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a deflector in excellent condition let me know

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

IP: Logged
Bixby

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BixbySend a Private Message to BixbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84se2m4:

cradle in nova scotia would be killer for me, 3800 swap in progress here and want to have minimal down time

I have one but its pretty minty and I probably want more than you want to pay. New never used Urethane bushings all installed. Price getting a really nice one up here and then get back to me. =)

[This message has been edited by Bixby (edited 03-30-2012).]

bamman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is your cradle for an '88.

I have one but its pretty minty and I probably want more than you want to pay. New never used Urethane bushings all installed. Price getting a really nice one up here and then get back to me. =)
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed a couple of members in the CPE have gray carpet for sale.
I left PM's but never received any return messages, perhaps because my emails aren't being received for some unknown reason.

In any case I'm looking for the passenger side gray carpet, must be in excellent condition.
If you have one for sale, please post your message in this thread along with the price and shipping to Winnipeg MB postal code R2N4B9 and I will check this post often for replies.

Thanks to all in the CPE who respond to my request!

------------------
Now new owner of a Black TTop 88 Fiero GT and owner of a Silver 88 Fiero GT. Also a second time owner of an 85 Fiero GT. Bought my first fully loaded Red Fiero GT new in 1985. Fiero's are Fabulous, Fix'em and have Fun! Note, Avatar picture is Mr. Bean (not me, ha ha).

canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

canfirst

641 posts
Member since Jul 2011
SORRY, double post.

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 04-01-2012).]

fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im looking for these parts with no hole scratch or crack here are my list
- hvac bezel trim
- 5 speed shifter plate (no fading on white letters)
- power window plate without power mirror (no fadind on white letters too )
- plastic behind glove box center console without cracks
- seat belt trim gray ( driver side )
many thanks all
84se2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84se2m4Send a Private Message to 84se2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bixby i sent you a pm
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I have a deflector in excellent condition let me know

Thanks for the offer. Looks like I found someone local with a pile of parts (spotted a deflector in the pile).. so I am heading over in a few weeks to grab a bunch of stuff. If it ends up being junk I will let you know. Cheers.
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GodSend

861 posts
Member since Aug 2000
I have a set of gt fastback quarter window "blankouts" available. Sorry for the dumb description. Basically they are fiberglass replacements for the quarter windows. Never installed, primer gray. They need a little bit of finishing before mounting/painting.

They came with the 88 I just bought. Looking to trade/purchase a pair of actual quarters in return.

Can take pics.
Bixby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BixbySend a Private Message to BixbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V8 LT1 intake V8 TPI base and plenum. Powder-coated. Its hard to get good pictures of these they are pretty shinny and a bit dusty from sitting for a long while.
If someone is really interested I'll try for better pictures.

http://i1084.photobucket.co...20stuff/DSC02605.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.co...20stuff/DSC02604.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.co...20stuff/DSC02603.jpg

[This message has been edited by Bixby (edited 04-01-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanting to buy ..... top radiator support and also the 2 bottom rubber thingies ... let me know shipped to G6V-9T6... I have Paypal standing by...

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

PFF
System Bot
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want To Buy gray passenger side carpet in excellent condition and
Decklid vents for 88 Fiero GT in good condition.
Please provide price + shipping to Canada postal code R2N4B9
Thank you!

------------------
Now new owner of a Black TTop 88 Fiero GT and owner of a Silver 88 Fiero GT. Also a second time owner of an 85 Fiero GT. Bought my first fully loaded Red Fiero GT new in 1985. Fiero's are Fabulous, Fix'em and have Fun! Note, Avatar picture is Mr. Bean (not me, ha ha).

Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want to Buy - Notchback decklid lock and latch components. I need all of the parts as everything is missing.

Thanks.

Wade

------------------
1984 Fiero, Black notchback, 355 SBC, 4 speed

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Driver_WT:
Want to Buy - Notchback decklid lock and latch components. I need all of the parts as everything is missing.
Thanks.
Wade

I have a complete kit I'll check where it is in my garage tomorrow

Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a brand new lock and key and should be able to get the rod from one of my parts cars. Is that all your missing? I'm so used to fastbacks that I am trying to recall if there are any more components (the fastbacks have a bracket and cover in addition to the tumbler and rod).

Shoot me a PM with an offer, I can look into shipping for you.
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

Thank you. I need the lock, key, latch that bolts to the bottom of the decklid.
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB - Tracks for sunroof weatherstripping that are not rusty.

Thanks.

Wade

------------------

Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Driver_WT

166 posts
Member since Mar 2012
WTB - all parts for a notchback to GT fastback conversion. The closer to Nova Scotia, the better.

Thanks.

Wade

------------------

84se2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84se2m4Send a Private Message to 84se2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice cradle wanted. Going from nova scotia to new brunswick this coming weekend so let me know what you have if you're between those 2 places.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one have a good front license plate bracket for an 88 formula. Dan
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB - all parts required for fastback conversion. I am in Nova Scotia, so the closer to NS the better.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Danyel, did you find the lock and latch for a 84 notchback?

Thanks.

Wade

Danyel

------------------

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for 3800SC West Coast Fiero style engine mount and a 97+ Camaro 3.8L flywheel.

For sale or swap:
86 GT lace wheels.
85 GT Aero nose
85 GT Decklid vents
85 GT dash Dark grey on light grey
good condition 85 GT doors with power windows, power locks and good glass.
Very good Series I supercharger
And more but I have to check!

thanks!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why not make up your own mount it really is not that hard. Dan

------------------

http://www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Why not make up your own mount it really is not that hard. Dan

I would like to give it a hot. Do you have any advice?

Thank you!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

Looking for 3800SC West Coast Fiero style engine mount and a 97+ Camaro 3.8L flywheel.

thanks!

Just letting you know that I bought the engine mount from Whodeanie for $75 and I bought a brand new flywheel from rock auto for $65. I currently have the flywheel out at the machine shop to get cut down to proper spec.

they are pretty easy to get and affordable parts

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 04-13-2012).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
factory GTP engine mount modified to clear where Fiero cradle raises for exhaust passage and for 88 models the factory Fiero mount just needs two new holes drilled and for the 84 to 87 models a piece of steel welded on to reach out to the factory Fiero mount and you are done. Dan
wraith13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wraith13Send a Private Message to wraith13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a grey speaker grill for the rear drivers side panel.....I know that they are normally attached as one piece with the panel, but one is missing in my car.....I can always reattach the grill if I can find one....postal code is A1X 7N5

John
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for Rear Drivers side Caliper : 88 GT. Working of course
84se2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84se2m4Send a Private Message to 84se2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John I definitely have that speaker grill, I still need that front metal bumper. I didn't know you were on the forums. Give me an email!
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB - all parts for a notchback to GT fastback conversion. The closer to Nova Scotia, the better.

Thanks.

Wade

------------------

PFF
System Bot
sergioazevedo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sergioazevedoSend a Private Message to sergioazevedoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for front lowering springs plz pm
olaf_fiero27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olaf_fiero27Send a Private Message to olaf_fiero27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING PARTS !

FRONT TUBULAR CONTROL ARMS n COIL OVER USED SETUP
3.4 DOHC EXHAUST MANIFOLDS STOCK OR NOT.
THANKS !!!
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks.

Wade

A pm being sent to you Wade ..

Robert

Bixby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BixbySend a Private Message to BixbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an 88 brake retainer clip & a slider boot. Should have posted here first.
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a 180km/h speedo for a later year GT, PM me if you have a spare available.

Thanks,

Brad
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi Danyel, did you find the lock and latch for a 84 notchback?

Thanks.

Wade

Holy Krap I thought I had sent you a PM reply ... my spare latch was totaly rusted .. good for the trash ... sorry

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 07-16-2012).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know of any Canadians that are coming to Maine this summer for vacation? Perhaps put a package of hard to get or ship parts and truck them back across border then ship them around Canada.

I had to get a shipping quote for a package to Canada. Outlandish.

There are Canadians everywhere here...

edit...typo

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-16-2012).]

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
usps is the way to go; any other way & we pay through the nose thanks to the mafiosos...
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

usps is the way to go; any other way & we pay through the nose thanks to the mafiosos...

It's just that right now 3 out of 5 vacationers here in Old Orchard Beach Maine are Canadians...My French is terrible. BTW some very beautiful French ladies.

Anyway why couldn't we move pick up truck loads of parts across? Then ship from there?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock