Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16452 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
JTUOIT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need:

Brake lines (rear required, full lines would be nice)
Shifter clip (in the shifter box, to hold the cable in place, 5 spd)
Ignition lock (or entire steering column/wheel with key), door lock, trunk lock (for 85 GT)

Thanks a bunch

IP: Logged
buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JTUOIT:

Need:

Ignition lock (or entire steering column/wheel with key), door lock, trunk lock (for 85 GT)

Thanks a bunch

I have a complete column less wheel...Tilt and Key $25
JTUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buds:

I have a complete column less wheel...Tilt and Key $25

Thats great. I'm not sure when I'll be able to head down to Burlington during the week. Are you at your shop on weekends? Roughly how much would shipping be to L1L 0A7?
jd_66

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2008 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have some models and a rare remote control fiero on kijiji. also i sold my fiero a couple years ago but i still have a few parts..will post soon. i am located in Woodstock.

http://woodstock.kijiji.ca/...ol-W0QQAdIdZ52107247

[This message has been edited by jd_66 (edited 05-18-2008).]

Daleford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2008 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DalefordSend a Private Message to DalefordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB My mechanic says my cruise control switch is bad so I need the complete cruise/signal lever. THANKS from PEI
-----------------------e-mail is best: dalepaynter@yahoo.ca
AndrewZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewZSend a Private Message to AndrewZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for
dew wipes
Locking cylinder retaining clip - drivers door
black drivers door skin
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Andrew - I think I have the lock clip you need - do you have a pic so I can compare?

------------------

86 LT1-4T60 Nitrous Roadster~84 Indy Northstar-Porsche Hatchback

AndrewZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewZSend a Private Message to AndrewZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for replying, I actually found it sitting around here so I am good.

edit: I don't need the dew wipes either, I found that the scratches came from something else.

[This message has been edited by AndrewZ (edited 06-09-2008).]

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for front/rear bumpers and side moulding from a late model notchback. Commonly called the coupe bumpers. Will purchase or trade for my complete '86 GT setup (front/rear bumpers and GFX). Located in Lethbridge, Alberta

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 07-11-2008).]

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

Looking for front/rear bumpers and side moulding from a late model notchback. Commonly called the coupe bumpers. Will purchase or trade for my complete '86 GT setup (front/rear bumpers and GFX). Located in Lethbridge, Alberta

I've pulled the rear bumper off my '85 notchback to do some work on the car. Since I'm putting on a fastback rear, I can swap rear bumpers with you. I can also pull the front one off and swap it. The only problem is likely shipping. If you can look into that, and it is a reasonable cost, we could do that. Mine is white and in good shape; I can send some pictures if you want.

Rick
ps. I'm on Bolton, which is just north of Toronto
PFF
System Bot
JTUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For my fellow Canuckistanians:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043212.html

Let me know what you guys would like pictures of and I'll see what I can do.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by couldahadaV8:

I've pulled the rear bumper off my '85 notchback to do some work on the car. Since I'm putting on a fastback rear, I can swap rear bumpers with you. I can also pull the front one off and swap it. The only problem is likely shipping. If you can look into that, and it is a reasonable cost, we could do that. Mine is white and in good shape; I can send some pictures if you want.

Rick
ps. I'm on Bolton, which is just north of Toronto

PM me and we can trade emails for pics.
Farmboy_k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Farmboy_kSend a Private Message to Farmboy_kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB: Looking for a working later model 180 kph instrument cluster. Also a OEM wing. Email me with what you got. I don't get on here as often I would like.
Located in Manitoba.

edit: the 120 I posted should have read 180.

[This message has been edited by Farmboy_k (edited 07-11-2008).]

metal144

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for metal144Send a Private Message to metal144Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for drivers side ground fx silver would be great in a a perfect world also drivers gt seat in grey.
JTUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by metal144:

Looking for drivers side ground fx silver would be great in a a perfect world also drivers gt seat in grey.

I have one from an 85 GT, but it has a cover on it, the left bolsters have some good wear.

fieroall

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroallSend a Private Message to fieroallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a front bumper, side scirts and rear bumper off a GT notchback. I have an 84 and wanna upgrade. I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. If anyone is near by or is willing to put these parts on the Greyhound via my expence please let me know.
metal144

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metal144Send a Private Message to metal144Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JTUOIT:

I have one from an 85 GT, but it has a cover on it, the left bolsters have some good wear.

Sounds like mine is in better shape will stop by on the weekend.

Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the lower pass side GFX (dark grey) if anyone has one.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'86 GT Aero parts
Front fascia **SOLD**
left/right upper body cladding (peices that mount to lower quarters)
Left/right lower quarter panels
Colour is factory white/silver two-tone
Factory GT wing with stands **SOLD**

Car can be seen here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/071783.html
Located in Lethbridge, AB
Delivery possible anywhere between Lethbridge and Edmonton.

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 03-03-2009).]

justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

PFF
System Bot
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you looking for something Justin?

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, just keeping the thread alive for people that forgot, or people that are new to the forum

Thanks for asking though!

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone on Vancouver Island have a rear bumper they want to sell? My 86 SE was clipped by a bus while parked downtown. The driver's side corner is cracked. ICBC wants $300 for the deductable to fix it, I figure I can probably fix it cheaper myself.

Let me know what you've got, I'm willing to drive to pick up, anywhere between Victoria - Qualicum Beach, once the snow is gone!
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for an 88 cradle in Toronto, a.s.a.p.
flyingbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyingbobSend a Private Message to flyingbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a drivers side front fender with ground fx
Would like silver but any color will do.
Thanks Bob
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted this on the Toronto G.T. forum, *Free* 86 2.8 and auto trans+ computer etc.
February 19th

I bought a gold 86 SE 2.8 auto, I am going to use for parts, (cradle) maybe exhaust, if it is better than one of my other's and some body parts, if anyone is interested, I could use a hand to make quick work of it, if you are interested and have the time, I will also help to deliver drivetrain, I have a 4' x 4' trailer. I am not going to have the car for an extended period of time. early in the week, hope to have sent out to scrap within a couple days. an extra hand would be useful espescially if you have another saw-zall. otherwise you will find lots of good parts at scrap yard. I will provide hot coffee. rourke_r@hotmail.com
jd_66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd_66Send a Private Message to jd_66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/jd666

local pickup possible
olaf_fiero27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olaf_fiero27Send a Private Message to olaf_fiero27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a 86 and up GT rear facia in GOOD shape, color doesn't matter but looking for no cracks or tears, located in winnipeg, and have an 85 GT parts car
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'86 GT Aero parts
Front fascia
Factory GT wing with stands

Couple new parts to add to the list above
GT wing with stands - $50
fierofiberglass.com GT style 1 side scoops. - $200 (These are new, never installed, first production run set that require a slight modification on the drivers side to fit. I was sent another set by JimmyS so I don't need these ones)

olaf_fiero27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olaf_fiero27Send a Private Message to olaf_fiero27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take that wing bridgetown if its in good shape, does any one have a rear facia 86 Gt and up?
PFF
System Bot
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it is in good condition. I can get some better pics for you. Send me a PM an I'll calculate shipping for you.
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for seat mechanism covers (tan ) but every color will do

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 02-21-2009).]

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofiberglass.com GT style 1 side scoops. - $200 (These are new, never installed, first production run set that require a slight modification on the drivers side to fit. I was sent another set by JimmyS so I don't need these ones)

Better picture of the side scoops.

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What modifications are needed for the side scoop to fit properly, if it is some thing simple I will take them. Dan
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will have tap the frame in with a hammer slightly where it comes down by the rear wheel.

This is ther area of the frame circled in red. You can see near the top where there are some scratches. That is where it needs to be tapped in. A little less then an 1/8". Just on the drivers side though.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you take a Canada post postal money order if so how much shipped to Ontario postal code K0K 1T0. Dan
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to FIEROFLYER
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WING AND STANDS HAVE SOLD

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'86 GT Aero parts
Front fascia **SOLD**
Factory GT wing with stands **SOLD**

GT front is sold.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock