Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16439 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
fierobeel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobeelClick Here to visit fierobeel's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierobeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few parts I have removed from my 86 GT. Local pickup only.And, no, the snowblower is not for sale.
Front Fascia warped a little and been painted many times.

Left rear quarter and rocker. Rocker cracked. I don't have a picture of the right rocker. Its in good condition.

Left door skin.

Right door skin. Somebody pop riveted it onto the door at the front, so there are holes in it.

Right rear quarter. Good condition

2.8 muffler and tips. Tips not much good. Muffler has about 2000k on it.

[This message has been edited by fierobeel (edited 02-13-2008).]

IP: Logged
Team Race-Tech

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero_silva:

I need:

2.8L oil pan
gas pedal assy

I want:
Mustang trunk scoop

Chin Spoiler like this:

Please PM me.

I have the mustang scoop, as for the lower spoiler I have two different ones available, first one is like the one in my signature and the second one is like the one you have in your post but not as big... its about an inch shorter in hight.

Joe

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

Specializing in Fiero performance:
3800 swaps, custom Aluminum flywheels, Brakes, Engine's, Aftermarket Bolt on performance parts, used Fiero parts,

personal e-mail: joetrentadue@hotmail.com
MSN : joetrentadue@hotmail.com

Work e-mail: teamracetech@hotmail.com
MSN: teamracetech@hotmail.com

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Team Race-Tech:

I have the mustang scoop, as for the lower spoiler I have two different ones available, first one is like the one in my signature and the second one is like the one you have in your post but not as big... its about an inch shorter in hight.

Joe

That 2nd one would be almost perfect! I always thought the one I pictured came down too far... I was planning to shorten it anyways

PM me a price and pics of the mustang scoop and spoiler
JCUOIT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I need:

2.8L oil pan

i could get you one, im ripping a 2.8 out of my car in a week, you want to pick it up or mail it to you?

JC
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCUOIT:

i could get you one, im ripping a 2.8 out of my car in a week, you want to pick it up or mail it to you?

JC

A bit of a drive to go pick it up

PM me a price shipped.

Thanks.
I also /WANT/ a fastback swap... But it would have to be within about an 8 hour drive to pick up...

[This message has been edited by fiero_silva (edited 02-14-2008).]

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That 2nd one would be almost perfect! I always thought the one I pictured came down too far... I was planning to shorten it anyways

PM me a price and pics of the mustang scoop and spoiler

let me know your postal code

thanks
Joe
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

let me know your postal code

thanks
Joe

R3H 0L6
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tried to give this away before, but no takers.

-4 speed 3.65 transmission from an '85 GT, AFAIK works fine. Swapped out for an auto tranny a couple years back (boo)
-new clutch

Both in Belleville, but I can bring them to Mississauga if someone wants to pick 'em up locally.

Send me an email!

Brad
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in desperate need of a set of indy inner door panels...drop me a pm if you have a set you will part with...tim
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

Tried to give this away before, but no takers.

-4 speed 3.65 transmission from an '85 GT, AFAIK works fine. Swapped out for an auto tranny a couple years back (boo)
-new clutch

Both in Belleville, but I can bring them to Mississauga if someone wants to pick 'em up locally.

Send me an email!

Brad

Any chance of shipping the trans? Couldn't hurt to have a spare the way I drive
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he doesn't take the 4 speed I am interested in it for a toy I am building in my spare time, that and I am close enough to just go pick it up. Dan

------------------

Signature compliments of F-I-E-R-O
2003 3800SC series II powered
www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631
www.photosled.com/showgallery/cat/1583

PFF
System Bot
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2008 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gone to Dan. Sorry silva, but I wouldn't have shipped it..

Brad
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMd JCUOIT and Team Race-Tech.

Thanks guys.

AL
FARMERFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FARMERFIEROSend a Private Message to FARMERFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TEAM RACE-TECH sent you a pm
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2008 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FARMERFIERO:

TEAM RACE-TECH sent you a pm

Thanks
got it...

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

3800 swaps, custom Aluminum flywheels, Brakes, Engine's, Aftermarket Bolt on performance parts, used Fiero parts,

couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB: Fiero for project car

I'm looking to do a V-8 swap, and all I need is the car and the engine I did buy the swap kit, so I am serious about doing this. I'm looking for a car in decent shape, but obviously don't care about the engine (but having it run enough to get it home would be nice). From what I've read, I think a V6 with manual tranny is what I'm after (so the tranny will have the best chance of standing up, at least for a while). I'm not looking to spend a lot, since this isn't going to be a show car.

If anyone knows of a car anywhere in the Toronto area, please let me know.

thanks,
Rick
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by couldahadaV8:

WTB: Fiero for project car

If anyone knows of a car anywhere in the Toronto area, please let me know.

thanks,
Rick

try here if u haven'already...:

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...2f253b48f441797529fa
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are looking for a good V8 Hotch's auto wreckers down south of Belleville has a nice LS4 available. Dan
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

try here if u haven'already...:

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...2f253b48f441797529fa

Every frigg'n one is an auto, just like 90% of them on Kijiji! Oh well, I'll just keep looking.
Thanks very much for the help though. It does give me more places to keep an eye on.
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

couldahadaV8

797 posts
Member since Feb 2008

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

If you are looking for a good V8 Hotch's auto wreckers down south of Belleville has a nice LS4 available. Dan

The swap kit I have is for a SBC (included headers, flywheel, starter), so that is what I plan on going with; I think it should be a bit cheaper anyways to go that route.
Dougie Murder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I'm Looking for...
If anyone is parting out or knows of anyone parting out a fiero with a good light grey and black(?Dark Grey?) dash please let me know...I know its a long shot but i figure i'll try. I think these were specific to 84's - 85's but im not too sure...

Looks like this...
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

If anyone wants...
I have a 4 cyl gauge cluster. It has 121xxxkm on it. I havent tested it so its as is.
If anyone wants it you can come pick it up from me or i'll ship it out if need be (you will pay actual shipping)

I also have a gauge faceplate. its a dark grey one...pretty sure the cluster and faceplate came off an 84.

------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

PFF
System Bot
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by couldahadaV8:

Every frigg'n one is an auto, just like 90% of them on Kijiji! Oh well, I'll just keep looking.
Thanks very much for the help though. It does give me more places to keep an eye on.

any intrest in an 88 GT 5 speed???

Joe

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004
couldahadaV8 I sent you a PM a few days ago, did you get it?

Joe
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

couldahadaV8 I sent you a PM a few days ago, did you get it?

Joe

Sorry Joe, I just read it. I'm new to this forum; all the other ones I've belonged to show you on the main page if you have any PM's. I kept looking around and didn't see anything at the top of the main page here. I finally found out where they are.

I appreciate the info on the car but I don't want an '88 since it would have to meet DriveClean emissions; 1987 and earlier are exempt. I won't be building it to meet emission standards (politically incorrect attitude, I know).

Rick
greengecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengeckoSend a Private Message to greengeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dougie Murder I have a dash here out of an 85gt Dark on top and lite on bottom

[This message has been edited by greengecko (edited 02-23-2008).]

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone have a known, good (ahem, cheap) egr solenoid (2.8V6)?
greengecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengeckoSend a Private Message to greengeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will check for an egr since I took mine off sometime ago.
The above dash is sold now sorry
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have front springs?
I took 1-1/2 coils out of my stock springs and now I want to raise the front end a little to anywhere between stock height and a 1 inch drop.

I have a TH125c that is slipping in 2nd gear, lots of wheels / tires (see page 8 in my build thread) and a bumper pad front and rear bumper covers.
Also have a rear hood scoop, Lumina Spoiler, Daytona Turbo front apron, and almost everything else I've removed from the build, like the sunroof glass for example.
Skim the build thread and send me a PM if you see something you'd like.

If you need anything else post it here and I'll check the garage.

Ryan

------------------

1986 Fiero2m8 (LT1 NX / 4T60 Roadster Build)
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071642.html

Dougie Murder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengecko:

Dougie Murder I have a dash here out of an 85gt Dark on top and lite on bottom

Originally posted by greengecko:

The above dash is sold now sorry

Fack!!! Wish i logged onto this thread and saw that when it was posted!!
Thats what god invented PM's for!!!!

Thanks anyway Greengecko...if anyone else knows of one, toss me a PM
------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

[This message has been edited by Dougie Murder (edited 02-29-2008).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one looking for complete 3800SC series II engines with trannies and accessories there is two out my way one a 2004 Impala SS with 105,000 km for $2,000 and the other is a 1999 Bonneville SSEi with unknown mileage going for $1,000 for the complete set up. If any one is interested in the 99 I can find out more about the condition of the engine and its mileage. Dan
bamman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a GT/Formula speedo to replace my 140 km one. PM me if you can help.
PFF
System Bot
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.azmecanique.com
Lots of Fiero's parts and cars for sale there even an Indy .
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

4-P225/60R16 97T TOYO 800 ULTRA Premium Touring M+S Tires
Price: $600.00
Excellent Condition (New take-offs). Max Load 1609lbs at 44 PSI.
New are $238 each. Selling for $175 each or $600 for set. Call Ryan at 905-651-1406.

4-16x6 Pontiac Grand AM GT rims
Price: $450.00
5x100mm pattern, centre caps included. Set of 4, excellent condition. Call Ryan at 905-651-1406.

4 - Pontiac Sunbird Aluminum Rims and Tires
Price: $150.00
4 - P185/70R14 M+S Goodyear Eagle GA Radials on 14" x 6" Aluminum rims painted black. Bolt pattern is 5x100mm. 2 tires poor, two fair condition.
$50 each or set for $150 or best offer. Call Ryan at 905-651-1406.

4 - 14" Pontiac Wheels with Goodyear Tires
Price: $200.00
P185/75R14 M+S Goodyear Vector Tires on 4 Pontiac Fiero 5x100mm 14"x6" steel rims. Includes trim rings and centre caps. Tires in fair condition.
$75 each or set of 4 for $200 or best offer. Call Ryan at 905-651-1406.

Will deliver any set to PFF member in the Golden Horseshoe.
Any U.S. customers must pickup.

------------------

1986 Fiero2m8 (LT1 NX / 4T60 Roadster Build)
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071642.html

85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Canadian Friends,

I have gotten out of Fieros and have a number of parts to sell. I have started some threads here in the mall but I thought I'd post links here to be sure that people realize I'm in Canada:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/041479.html
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/041478.html
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/041477.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/041355.html

I'm not looking for anything particular at the moment other than a set of 15 inch 4x100 Civic/Corolla/Protege/Hyundai Accent fitment alloy rims to use to slalom my new car (a 2008 Accent Sport hatchback)

Thanks,
Andrew
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I asked this on the main "mall", but I thought I'd try on this thread as well. I need a steering rack for an non-1988. I have been offered one from the States, but it would be a lot easier to find one locally (Toronto area). If anyone has one for sale, please let me know.

thanks,
Rick
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2008 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V6 with auto tranny for sale.

In the car and running right now, will be pulled in the next couple weeks. High mileage but starts and runs well; tranny fluid is very clean. I'm pulling it to do an engine/tranny swap, so I don't need it. Don't really know what this is worth, so I'll say $250 or make me an offer. You will have to pick it up from Bolton (north of Toronto).

Rick
buds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a good 4T80E from a '94 caddie STS....180 Kms Comes with everyting in the pic....I drove this one and it shifts perfect.

$50 pick up

Mike

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/042172.html

lots of local parts! Let me know if you need anything!
jimbunt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbunt1Send a Private Message to jimbunt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an Isuzu 5 speed and cables/brackets, in good condition.

Jim
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a cradle in good condition (not an '88). There has to be one somewhere in Ontario that someone is willing to part with.

thanks,
Rick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock