Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Canadian Parts Exchange (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Parts Exchange by David Bartlett
Started on: 02-07-2004 02:27 PM
Replies: 504 (16439 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-05-2016 11:38 PM
fierobeel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobeelClick Here to visit fierobeel's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierobeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone in Southern Ontario, have an 86 to 88 GT rear deck lid?
IP: Logged
twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierobeel - i have one in port elgin its in decent shape but will require paint ...holes are there for windstands ....if your interested you can email me at twocoda@bmts.com and i can pass you pics if you want ( black in colour )

------------------
It isnt re-creation....its recreation!!!!

metal144

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metal144Send a Private Message to metal144Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a wing with stands red would be great(current car is red) pm me with location and price.
If it's not red that's fine.
metal144

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for metal144Send a Private Message to metal144Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted rear calipers from years 1984-1987
giraffe8888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for giraffe8888Send a Private Message to giraffe8888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one that has luggage rack in Pickering
giraffe8888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for giraffe8888Send a Private Message to giraffe8888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone is wrecking or parting out a Fiero in the Toronto area?
I am looking for a small bracket that bolts the end of the front crossmember to the frame on the drivers side.
It is just above the upper control arm with 3 bolts into the side of the frame and 2 going down into the crossmember.
Even if most of the parts are already gone this bracket is more than likely still there because most people never have to change it.

Thanks

Mike
Plastic Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Plastic ManSend a Private Message to Plastic ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
JCUOIT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2007 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a set of 1/4 window scoops. the sail panals that have scoops molded into them

thanks
JC
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2007 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCUOIT:
looking for a set of 1/4 window scoops. the sail panals that have scoops molded into them
thanks
JC

NB or FB ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...dZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB: Grey shifter surround for 84 automatic

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the Fastback 1/4 window scoops. they are called the TURBO SCOOPS from fierostore.com

its a 1/4 window that has a scoop in it.

thanks
JC
PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a Getrag 5 speeds transmission and 88 rear calipers.

Want to save on shipment and custom duties.

Send me PM

thanks

------------------
"So, let me get this straight, Your Honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of Pepsi has 2 ?"

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for '88 cradle and rear suspension. I'm located in Alberta but anything will be considered.

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 01-16-2008).]

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a EGR valve Base Plate (see picture) for an 88 V6 Formula

------------------
"So, let me get this straight, Your Honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of Pepsi has 2 ?"

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will have to check but I am pretty sure I have a few good EGR plates out in one of my sheds, will let you know. Dan

------------------

Signature compliments of F-I-E-R-O
2003 3800SC series II powered
www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631
www.photosled.com/showgallery/cat/1583

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Dan doesn't have it

Try giving Benoit a call www.azmecanique.com he has lots of Fiero parts.
JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of 87 black lace wheels with good tires. the center cap on one was missing, i would take a photo but they are buried in a stack of 18 tires and wheels.

looking to get 220 for the set.

thanks
JC

[This message has been edited by JCUOIT (edited 01-28-2008).]

richards diablo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings,This is my first post on this fourm.It is great to have a Canadian 4 sale section.I am looking for a very nice or a fresh rebuilt fi 2.8 motor for my 1986 fiero se.I just bought it last month and am thinking a new motor would be a good thing.The car is a diablo built by rons toy store in BC.I live just outside of Calgary Alberta so local is best.I know these motors are plentyful so finding one should not that hard.Thankx Richard
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by richards diablo:
Greetings,This is my first post on this fourm.It is great to have a Canadian 4 sale section.I am looking for a very nice or a fresh rebuilt fi 2.8 motor for my 1986 fiero se.I just bought it last month and am thinking a new motor would be a good thing.The car is a diablo built by rons toy store in BC.I live just outside of Calgary Alberta so local is best.I know these motors are plentyful so finding one should not that hard.Thankx Richard

Hi Richard, and welcome to the madness

I vote for a 3800SC for that "Super car"... It deserves something bigger
Paint the SC body color and it would look sweet...

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 01-29-2008).]

JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you are partial to the sound of the 2.8, then i'd say just get it replaced with something nice and low KM's.

but if you want that car to go like it looks l'd suggest looking up this fellow: "FIEROFLYER" his name is Dan, and he makes fieros go fast. and he delivers the car. i know he drove a recent car back to alberta for a customer.

JC
richards diablo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankx for the advice.I bought the car as a non runner so i have no idea how fast it is or how it sounds.I was hoping it would be somthing simple to fix but after finding antifreeze in the crankcase i am thinking i should just change the motor.That way i know what is in there.I also have to find a shop that will do it for me as i have never changed a fiero motor before.My buddy has done it before and tells me it will take a day to pull the old motor and a day to put the new one in if everything goes well.
PFF
System Bot
JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH NO! the first sign of hope on the forum,

"if everything goes well"

If the word FIERO ever had a synonym, it would be tribulation. let me be the second to welcome you into a world of dollars spent and time lost. these are very fulfilling hours and dollars, but they do mount to create a very good case against the fiero. Sadly the fiero is seen by some as a hugh waste of money. on more than one occasion i have heard the phrase "no amount of dollars spent, hours wasted, or prayers sent can make a fiero anything more than a Fiero." its a sad thought, but its only partly true seeing as you now have a Lambo. and while it may have the suspension from a couple of GM's least interesting automobiles, its got what counts in a Lambo; the look of an iconic automobile that has adorned the walls of many and the garages of few (and the obituaries of some...).

In my opinion, the Fiero is the coolest car i can afford. unfortunately they have terrible engines.

the last time my Fiero ran was before i graduated high school.

But there is a reason i still have my Fiero. Because the Fiero is the only car within my grasp that spurs my imagination every time i think about it, stirs my soul every time i look at it, and set my heart racing every time i sit in it. Frankly the Fiero doesn't need synonyms when it already means "proud." And if i had a Fiero that looked as cool as yours, i'd be Damn proud. and its still a Fiero underneath which keeps things inexpensive.

You have a great opportunity to bestow something awesome upon that car. I suggest doing some research before you replace the engine. It's likely that you'll be very happy that you did in the long run. the 2.8 has a nice sound, but its a bit of an old dog.

my engine swap favorites include, but are not limited to:

3.4 camaro V6 motor

L67 3800 supercharged V6
Cadillac NorthStar V8
4.5-4.9 Cadillac aluminum block OHV V8
Chevrolet 350 gen 1 small block (GM LT1 etc)

GM LS series V8 Engines (LS1, LS6, LS2, LS4 etc) (ask DarthFiero about the LS4)
GM LQ series truck motors 5.3 etc.
4.3 CPI (possibly Syclone or typhoon motor)
Turbo or supercharged EcoTec

and if you want to get crazy:

Super Duty 4
BMW V12
VW VR6
LT5 V8

and what ever your imagination can come up with.

Best of luck on making that choice, it took me 5 years to decide on the 3800 supercharged.
i hope it takes you considerably less time to decide. (the 3800 can be done for under 2000 if you're stingy and lucky)

JC

[This message has been edited by JCUOIT (edited 01-30-2008).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say, some fine words there by my Ontarian friend.
I agree, it is the most exiting car I can afford for now, and it's a lot of fun (and misery) to modify

If you wanna create a little sand storm here, just go on the "General Chat" post a few nice pics of your "Lambo" and ask people what they think and make power train suggestions... I promise you a 5 page of flaming posts

Pennock's is full of great info, and projects. just do your research.
I think you should spend the extra 2-3K and give this replica the engine it deserves.

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 01-30-2008).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found the EGR piece and it still has the tube intact so if you want to send me an address I will ship it off to you. The piece is not worth any thing to me it is from one of the many 2.8's I pulled to make room for 3800SC engines. Or go to le beau jeux I think it is the name of the place as it has been a while and have a nice dancer on me.
For the lambo I would not waste your time with a stock 2.8 it is not any where near enough power for such a nice car, my preference would be either a nice LS4 or a healthy 3800SC. Get a hold of thismanyfieros (Tim) he is in Ponoka and maybe he will take you for a ride in his car to give you an idea of how the 3800SC works. Dan

------------------

Signature compliments of F-I-E-R-O
2003 3800SC series II powered
www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631
www.photosled.com/showgallery/cat/1583

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:
Get a hold of thismanyfieros (Tim) he is in Ponoka and maybe he will take you for a ride in his car to give you an idea of how the 3800SC works. Dan

A video of your face when he drops it.........Priceless
richards diablo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankx again for the responces to my ad.There are a lot of choices i can make when it comes to an engine for my car.It deserves to go as fast as it looks.I am learning more about this car everyday.I chose this car over a real one becuase it was a fiero underneath.i like gm reliability.I dont have to send to Italy for a fanbelt.It need a little tlc but overall i like it. Richard
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is someone still looking for fastback window scoops???? I have a set... I also have the rear one piece corvette tail light fiberglass conversion. I can also get some other fiberglass parts too.

Joe

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

Specializing in Fiero performance:
3800 swaps, custom Aluminum flywheels, Brakes, Engine's, Aftermarket Bolt on performance parts, used Fiero parts,

personal e-mail: joetrentadue@hotmail.com
MSN : joetrentadue@hotmail.com

Work e-mail: teamracetech@hotmail.com
MSN: teamracetech@hotmail.com

Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a Fastback decklid as close to NS as possible if anyone has anything.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe do you have any photos of the fastback window scoops. Dan
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to dig some out, but i found a few.

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

3800 swaps, custom Aluminum flywheels, Brakes, Engine's, Aftermarket Bolt on performance parts, used Fiero parts,

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan were you asking for a picture of this type of window scoop?

joe

these are for sale

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

PFF
System Bot
bamman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2008 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the speedo from a GT, that goes higher than 140 km. I believe it is a 180 km speedo. Or something after market thats even higher in km's. You can e-mail me at:
highsugarcount@hotmail.com
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup if you like diablo dude i can take for a spin in my 3.8sc car...trust me when you are gonna go through the hassle of dropping out your 2.8 you wil NOT bother putting another one in after a zip in a 3.8sc car... but mine is tucked away until springtime ..so it wouldnt be for a while yet....ps i do have a spare 3.8sc motor stashed in my garage if you decide you want one too....tim
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Joe those scoops would do just fine, do you have a price on them. Dan
JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, those scoops are nice. do you have any more, Joe?

JC
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These windows are painted white.. and the back side flat black...

Joe
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a price on them or are you still trying to figure out how much you can get for them. Dan
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan, PM sent..
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Team Race-Tech

512 posts
Member since Nov 2004

Originally posted by JCUOIT:

Dang, those scoops are nice. do you have any more, Joe?

JC

PM sent

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need:

2.8L oil pan
gas pedal assy

I want:
Mustang trunk scoop

Chin Spoiler like this:

Please PM me.

[This message has been edited by fiero_silva (edited 02-13-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock