Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  NEW Headlight Option In The Works! Gauging Interest... (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NEW Headlight Option In The Works! Gauging Interest... by doublec4
Started on: 11-08-2011 10:16 PM
Replies: 476 (31776 views)
Last post by: Will on 03-01-2018 07:52 PM
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:.

. The lens on top will be fastened to the buckets as well. How the lenses will be fastened is still up in the air.

How bout making them like a sealed beam where it's fully closed but able to remove the bulb from the back side instead of having to take off the lense.. It's hard to explain because I don't know what the bracket looks like... And you don't have to spoil the beans.. Just throwing things out there..

Oh.. We want to go faster than 120... So make to where they won't pop up at certain speeds..

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 04-27-2012).]

IP: Logged
hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been watching this thread and this project is super cool.
One offing parts is one thing, designing a manufacture-able part is another.
This is a huge amount of work and most people here realize that.

If you want to run at triple digit speeds at night, this set-up will be the ticket.
The suspense is killing me.

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/

mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have been watching too ...very cool ! i am anxious to see the end ! good work dude !
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the positive response. It's encouraging and motivating to say the least.

I will ask around and see if anybody is interested in making harnesses for them.

I don't think it would be a good idea to make it a completely sealed unit. Otherwise you would have a hard time adjusting the lights or accessing other options/accessories (CCFL halos, LED rings) if you choose to go with those. It's handy to have the lens removable I don't think the lenses popping off at high speeds will be an issue. The headlight doors have this problm because of pressure build up in the front rad area. These lights will be "sealed" from the underside (the bucket that gets mounted to the hood). It may not be completely air tight, but I'm counting on them being sealed off enough that pressure will not build inside.

Don't worry though.. before anything gets sold, I'm going to test them out
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2012 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I had a little fun (or lack thereof) with fiberglass. I figured I would try and make a set of buckets to see how feasible the process would be... I'm not even going to attempt to do them this way again. Time consuming, extremely messy, and just not my thing. Anyways, on to the pics:

I think I'll still try and vacuum form the buckets with abs plastic. I'm just not sure the size of my vacuum forming table can draw the plastic to the depth required. If I can't do it that way, I may have to go with sheet metal buckets. I would have them laser cut and then brake bent and riveted together. Probably would be the easiest method, very strong, and affordable for all. Any objections?
Twinn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TwinnSend a Private Message to TwinnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good so far. I think you should stick with the metal buckets. Just my 2cents.
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking great! I have no objection to the steel buckets. I'm just excited to see these developing into such an awesome product. I can't wait to ditch the stock lights
-Josh
wee twisted

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
metal buckets
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just had a very cool idea based of this......
If someone eg you were to remake tail light fascias in 3d adding round tail lights vacuum moulded to shape perhaps tinting with blackout areas i think it would spark interest.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

I just had a very cool idea based of this......
If someone eg you were to remake tail light fascias in 3d adding round tail lights vacuum moulded to shape perhaps tinting with blackout areas i think it would spark interest.

Already on it for the notchback... problem with the GT lights is that they're way bigger, and I don't have any to work with. I will consider it though
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone send doublec4 a set of cracked tail lights. I really like the ideas.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 05-01-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:
Already on it for the notchback... problem with the GT lights is that they're way bigger, and I don't have any to work with. I will consider it though

Finally getting some notchback love.
weeman780

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weeman780Send a Private Message to weeman780Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So dose that mean they're for sale for notch back guys? how do I buy, and how much?
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weeman780:

So dose that mean they're for sale for notch back guys? how do I buy, and how much?

The headlights or the tail lights?

The headlights are still being developed... almost ready !

The tail lights are on the drawing board, not even close to be ready. But I'm planning it!

weeman780

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weeman780Send a Private Message to weeman780Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the headlights, I've got some of my own Ideas for taillights, can't buy everything gotta build and fit some stuff myself.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weeman780:

the headlights, I've got some of my own Ideas for taillights, can't buy everything gotta build and fit some stuff myself.

I expect the headlights to be for sale in the next few weeks... not just for notchback guys. They fit both notchback and fastback the exact same.

When the time comes, I will likely be starting a group buy for a minimum of 10 sets. If I can't get 10 people in on this.. well then I've spent a lot of time and money on a cool one off item for myself lol.
weeman780

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weeman780Send a Private Message to weeman780Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't wait! 10 guys shouldn't be a problem.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little more progress to report. I had a pair of buckets laser cut and then I folded one of them up today:

I have some design changes to make so that I can make all of the folds cleaner. The 20 gauge is probably a little thicker than needed.. at least they will be strong!

The final design will also have holes laser cut for the wires to pass through, and mounting holes as well. I also need to pick up a welder or spot welder to get the walls connected.

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 05-05-2012).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prototype buckets with more changes to be made... just another shot in the headlight door. You do not want these to cover the entire opening, so the corners are left open.

Edit: I should probably explain why you don't want them to cover the entire opening... so you can adjust the buckets' placement, so water can pass by, and so you can push up on the covers from the underside with your finger when you want to remove them.

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 05-06-2012).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't sleep.. must tinker with headlights...

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 05-07-2012).]

OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look great! Have you considered allowing custom laser cut emblems and lettering in the buckets? I'm not sure how well it would be seen but I figured I'd throw the idea out there
-Josh
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OneSlowFiero:

Those look great! Have you considered allowing custom laser cut emblems and lettering in the buckets? I'm not sure how well it would be seen but I figured I'd throw the idea out there
-Josh

Thanks Josh.

By the end of it, you won't even see the buckets at all. I would recommend painting them black so the focal point is the lights themselves.

Good news is that I formed a few more lenses tonight and got the vacuum former working perfectly with a friend. Gotta stock up on lenses!
Stevenr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenrSend a Private Message to StevenrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every update is so exciting!

Can't wait until these are available.
aschust1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aschust1Send a Private Message to aschust1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am DEFINITELY interested in some if they come up for sale, my headlights just stopped working (won't go down, suspect is the primary relay) and I would love to use the chance to get some nice fixed lights in there! Count me in!!!
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, I've redesigned the metal buckets tonight. They will be sent off for another laser cutting this week.
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kev was telling me about these recently... lookin' good!

I'll be watching & waiting to see how they turn out.

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

repnblvd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for repnblvdSend a Private Message to repnblvdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PLEASE hurry up so I can buy these! Any idea on price?

------------------
-Repnblvd

'86 Fiero GT "Kona Car"
'86 Fiero GT "Old Yeller"
'85 GT "DOA"

'02 Aztek

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Kev was telling me about these recently... lookin' good!

I'll be watching & waiting to see how they turn out.

Thanks! Haven't seen you post in a while! Still have the fiero?

Originally posted by repnblvd:

PLEASE hurry up so I can buy these! Any idea on price?

Trying to hurry! lol

I'm thinking $400 US + shipping. You'll get two lenses, two buckets, brackets, hardware, 4 bixenon projectors, and instructions. You'll have to source out the HID kits yourself. You can find them just about anywhere. These headlights take H1 bulbs so if you already have an HID kit, just go on Ebay and get H1 HID bulbs. All of the ballasts and connectors are universal for the aftermarket HID kits.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

doublec4

8289 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Aiming bracket design is done. Just have to CAD it. They will be laser cut as well. Things are shaping up. These pictures give you an idea of how high and forward the lights will sit when on the brackets:

By the way... you guys are getting a hell of a deal for the price. I know there exists an almost identical kit for the C5 corvette that someone else makes in limited quantities. They use the same projectors, PETG lenses, etc etc just like this kit. It retails at almost $1300. I'm proud to say I make these in my kitchen for 1/3 of the price for you guys
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks! Haven't seen you post in a while! Still have the fiero?

Yeah... life's been busy the past few years. This past year especially (new daughter, new job, new commuter car and now working on a new house!)

I do still have the Fiero. Only drove it a few times last year (it's tough to fit 2 kids into it for trips to, or from, daycare). Still have some big aspirations for it (needs a little TLC, the aging V8 installed and simply some time), but time and money are short. And most of my friends are linked by Fieros either past or present... so they're definitely an integral part of our social life!

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 05-10-2012).]

pegasus1848

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus1848Send a Private Message to pegasus1848Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You most definitely may count me as one of the first 10. PM me an address and I will send what ever up front money you need.
I would love to show off your hard work at the Dell's Run but it is June 1, 2, 3 so that is probably to quick.
You wouldn't happen to be coming to the Fiero car show in the Wis. Dell's
PFF
System Bot
Stevenr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenrSend a Private Message to StevenrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trying to hurry! lol

I'm thinking $400 US + shipping. You'll get two lenses, two buckets, brackets, hardware, 4 bixenon projectors, and instructions. You'll have to source out the HID kits yourself. You can find them just about anywhere. These headlights take H1 bulbs so if you already have an HID kit, just go on Ebay and get H1 HID bulbs. All of the ballasts and connectors are universal for the aftermarket HID kits.

Any idea of the price of a decent HID kit and bulbs would cost on top of the 400?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea i'm definitely in, just an idea for the brackets to aim, you might want to consider closing off the top of the bracket to the bucket or it might look a bit of an afterthought.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stevenr:

Any idea of the price of a decent HID kit and bulbs would cost on top of the 400?

http://www.tlg-store.com/category_s/42.htm
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Yeah... life's been busy the past few years. This past year especially (new daughter, new job, new commuter car and now working on a new house!)

I do still have the Fiero. Only drove it a few times last year (it's tough to fit 2 kids into it for trips to, or from, daycare). Still have some big aspirations for it (needs a little TLC, the aging V8 installed and simply some time), but time and money are short. And most of my friends are linked by Fieros either past or present... so they're definitely an integral part of our social life!

Sounds good, congrats on the daughter and everything! Good to see you're still lurking the forums.

Originally posted by pegasus1848:

You most definitely may count me as one of the first 10. PM me an address and I will send what ever up front money you need.
I would love to show off your hard work at the Dell's Run but it is June 1, 2, 3 so that is probably to quick.
You wouldn't happen to be coming to the Fiero car show in the Wis. Dell's

I'd love to have these ready for you before then, however, I can't promise anything. That date is approaching fast and I would still need to get my hands on all of the lights etc. Hope you'd still be interested even if its not in time for the Dells run! I won't be there, sorry!

Originally posted by Stevenr:

As suzzbomer just posted above, you can get them through another Fiero vendor, TLG (which I would encourgae fiero vendor support) however, to give you more options, just search ebay. I've bought the ballasts and bulbs from ebay seperately and put an HID kit together for $20 from China... I'm not sure how long they will last, but whether you buy a kit, or source parts out seperately, in my opinion its all the same Chinese made stuff. You can spend as little as 20 or as much as 120+ for a single kit. Going the cheap way you may not get a warranty.

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

Yea i'm definitely in, just an idea for the brackets to aim, you might want to consider closing off the top of the bracket to the bucket or it might look a bit of an afterthought.

It won't be necessary. When you paint the lens you won't be able to see the bracket or whats behind it. That whole top area will be black or body color, or whatever you decide to paint them.

Now onto tonight's progress. I got the "final" version of the bucket from laser cutting today. They look great and I can fold the entire pattern with my brake. The bends will be nice and clean. I plan on spot welding the tabs together to hold the shape.

I'm very happy with the quality of the laser cutting. I've also decided against using front "tabs" similar to some other flushmount upgrades out there to mount the buckets at the front. Instead, the front of the buckets will fasten to the holes already in the hood for the little rubber "stoppers" that the headlight doors rest on. You just pull the rubber stoppers out and the holes will line up with the buckets:

As you can see, there are also holes in the back for the wiring to pass through. Most HID kits come with rubber grommets, I made the holes to fit these grommets.

Things are really taking shape and I'm excited!

We're almost there!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DoubleC4 ... Hey.. I don't know if this is too late late to state but.... I wouldn't mind seeing the tabs touch. A complete flap tab all the way around. Maybe even welded with a tig so there is no space turning the 90*. Can you picture that? Is it possible.? Basically when you laser cut it out, plan on an extended tab that will flap over. Extended enough in order to touch with the other side of the corner...

Edit to say.. See the picture above?.. And the gap in the corners.. Make them touch each other. Can you do that?

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 05-11-2012).]

FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It won't be necessary. When you paint the lens you won't be able to see the bracket or whats behind it. That whole top area will be black or body color, or whatever you decide to paint them.

Now onto tonight's progress. I got the "final" version of the bucket from laser cutting today. They look great and I can fold the entire pattern with my brake. The bends will be nice and clean. I plan on spot welding the tabs together to hold the shape.

I'm very happy with the quality of the laser cutting. I've also decided against using front "tabs" similar to some other flushmount upgrades out there to mount the buckets at the front. Instead, the front of the buckets will fasten to the holes already in the hood for the little rubber "stoppers" that the headlight doors rest on. You just pull the rubber stoppers out and the holes will line up with the buckets:

As you can see, there are also holes in the back for the wiring to pass through. Most HID kits come with rubber grommets, I made the holes to fit these grommets.

Things are really taking shape and I'm excited!

We're almost there!

Nice work I definately want a set !

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP TOP AUTO SOLID ROOF
1987 FIERO GT MED RED 5spd
1988 FIERO GT RED 5 Spd SOLIDROOF

2012 Nissan 370z Nismo
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

WMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WMacSend a Private Message to WMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the guy who built the first parabolic bucket back in 2002 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050410-1-024811.html

I never even thought of possibly redoing my headlights into anything else. But I have to tell you Ive been watching this thread to see what this developed into and I have to say nice work...

Soooo I'm in. PM Me and let me know what you need. down payment? Etc. I would love to have a pair.

------------------

[This message has been edited by WMac (edited 05-11-2012).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WMac:

As the guy who built the first parabolic bucket back in 2002 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050410-1-024811.html

I never even thought of possibly redoing my headlights into anything else. But I have to tell you Ive been watching this thread to see what this developed into and I have to say nice work...

Soooo I'm in. PM Me and let me know what you need. down payment? Etc. I would love to have a pair.

Thanks!

I'll take deposits when I'm ready to order in the projector lights. Probably just another week or two before I'm ready. There will also be a slight turn around time between orders and how fast I can build these. Keep in mind that most of the work is done by hand.

I had a chance to put the bucket in my car today. They are just sitting in there on top of a box, so the lights are not pushed up high enough, aimed, or mounted properly. But it gives you an idea of what they will sort of look like on the car.

Once I get the brackets properly made, the alignment and fitting will look proper. Right now, the buckets and lenses are sitting too low, recessed into the opening. Hope you like the teaser pics though!
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking very nice! You have done a great job.

Nolan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock