Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? by Archie
Started on: 02-16-2007 01:24 PM
Replies: 982 (123916 views)
Last post by: FieroFastBackL67 on 11-16-2015 02:58 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking good Curly !
IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....

Any update on this?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Bump....

Any update on this?

We had to pull off of this car for a little time while we worked on stuff for customers.

We're finishing up on the bodywork & hope to have it in primer soon.

I'll post a few pics of it tonight.

Archie
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

We had to pull off of this car for a little time while we worked on stuff for customers.

We're finishing up on the bodywork & hope to have it in primer soon.

I'll post a few pics of it tonight.

Archie

You da man! I love your body kits! I so want one just cant afford it. But its nice to look at others!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MotorTV:

Wow, those are some great pictures of my car.... (right click... save as) :-)
Thanks...
Chuck

Holy crap! Is your car a turbo Vette 350 swap?! How long did that take? Also, if you don't mind, how much did all of the engine, swap, parts, and everything neccesary cost? PM me the price if you feel more comfortable with that.

Back to the feature presentation!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

The MadArch widebody kit.

Madcurl... Can you give us a direct side view of these cars? Thanks bro.
pistonbroke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pistonbrokeSend a Private Message to pistonbrokeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now this I wanna see, a widebody chopped notchie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2010 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are a few of mine so far.

mad arch with amida 355 nose. getting there but going it alone takes time.
al

edit spelling.

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 09-20-2010).]

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Curly, what size wheels and tires are you running? Those cars look SICK! Especially that GT... makes me drool!

Originally posted by ace5514:

here are a few of mine so far.

mad arch with amida 355 nose. getting there but going it alone takes time.
al

edit spelling.

Car looks good. Keep up the great work. What size wheels and tires are you going with also?
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Car looks good. Keep up the great work. What size wheels and tires are you going with also?

PM sent.....

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

PM sent.....

Right on... Checking. Thanks.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ace5514 the car is looking very good !

Definatly keep the updates coming. Have you picked out your wheels yet ?

What style, what size ??
fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that notchie widebody plus chop top is just about what i want - except i think i want fender flares, too.

i bought my 85 gt for $600 from a kid on craigslist. the interior is perfect. exterior is descent. the engine seems great. i had to replace the battery and align the rear right wheel and now it's just fine lol. i checked the nada book today and it says moderate condition is worth $2750... well actually it was the middle column - i don't know if that was for 'moderate condition.'

Anyway...
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tony,
looking at these for now

18x8 in front and 18x9.5 rear that is about all i got left after finding out the paint is gonna cost 2 grand... if only i could pick a color..lol
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fencerenu:

that notchie widebody plus chop top is just about what i want - except i think i want fender flares, too.

i bought my 85 gt for $600 from a kid on craigslist. the interior is perfect. exterior is descent. the engine seems great. i had to replace the battery and align the rear right wheel and now it's just fine lol. i checked the nada book today and it says moderate condition is worth $2750... well actually it was the middle column - i don't know if that was for 'moderate condition.'

Anyway...

I have an 86 notchie Ill swap ya! :P

fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the ad for the one that I bought. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1935043997.html - He originally had it up for $1500 and it progressed lower... And I got it for 6 bones because it swayed even at 20 miles per hour so I said I felt uncomfortable gambling more money than $600 since I couldn't test it out at higher speeds... Seriously like 2 hours of tinkering on that rear right wheel... :-0
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Tony,
looking at these for now

18x8 in front and 18x9.5 rear that is about all i got left after finding out the paint is gonna cost 2 grand... if only i could pick a color..lol

Edit because I lost my question. LOL
What brand are these?

[This message has been edited by GADJet (edited 09-20-2010).]

fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gadjet... just a plain ol' 86 notchie lol?
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GADjet,
they are "stern wheels" found them on the web, rears are going to require an adapter as i will be using a 5x114.3 with a 25 mm offset of a 5x120 with a 15mm offset.
al
PFF
System Bot
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GADjet,
they are "stern wheels" found them on the web, rears are going to require an adapter as i will be using a 5x114.3 with a 25 mm offset of a 5x120 with a 15mm offset.
al

Thanks bud.
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GADJet

1466 posts
Member since Sep 2010

Originally posted by fencerenu:

gadjet... just a plain ol' 86 notchie lol?

That would be correct my friend. You said you wanted a notchie. Just letting ya know I have one! 0 rust if that helps.
fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol But mine's already a notchie... unless I don't understand what a notchie is... 85 notchie GT is what I have haha :-)
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Tony,
looking at these for now

Very nice !

Just a recommendation though, i might go at least 19 in the rear. I am afraid the 18's are going to look tiny under the widebody. MotorTV has 19's on his red notchie widebody and they look absolutely perfect.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Very nice !

Just a recommendation though, i might go at least 19 in the rear. I am afraid the 18's are going to look tiny under the widebody. MotorTV has 19's on his red notchie widebody and they look absolutely perfect.

If you like those wheels I'm pretty sure they are for sale...
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is pretty scary. I had never seen this car, and don't even know who it belongs to, when I drew the logo for this year's Coast Run. This is the first time I have ever even looked at this thread. That is just spooky. The angle is not quite the same but it is pretty dang close.

------------------
8th Annual California Coast Run

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

This is pretty scary. I had never seen this car, and don't even know who it belongs to, when I drew the logo for this year's Coast Run. This is the first time I have ever even looked at this thread. That is just spooky. The angle is not quite the same but it is pretty dang close.

I think you've seen this one before thou. It's chop top #13. LeRoy in AZ used to drive it to several shows in CA. It used to be primer gray.

Archie
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, guess I have seen it before. Wow! The red does it good! I haven't heard from LeRoy in a few years. Those aren't AZ plates on the red car. Did he move or sell it?

This is the picture that I used for inspiration for the logo. It is from the Coast Run three years ago I think.

------------------
8th Annual California Coast Run

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Yep, guess I have seen it before. Wow! The red does it good! I haven't heard from LeRoy in a few years. Those aren't AZ plates on the red car. Did he move or sell it?

This is the picture that I used for inspiration for the logo. It is from the Coast Run three years ago I think.

Leroy sold the car to motorTV (chuck) who in turn painted it red.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tony. Guess I won't be expecting him at this year's Coast Run. Chuck did good. That is probably my favorite Fiero.
PFF
System Bot
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony,
i was thinking about doing the 18 / 19 stagger or 19's all around but wasn't sure if the 19's would look too big. they come in both sizes.
thanks for the heads up, i may just go 19's.
al

Very nice !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A little widebody motivation for those on the fence !

MotorTV's sweet widebody in motion !

http://www.youtube.com/watc...FrBw&feature=related
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Leroy done with Fieros or does he have another one?
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That video leaves a lot to be desired! That has to be my favorite Fiero by far. At least until another choptop widebody with an LT1 without a spoiler comes along, with the Perfoect Union's wheels comes along Then, I don't think I'm going to need anything else.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my! That's epic... I could definitely live with that.

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More sweetness !!

Archie's latest !

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would LOVE to make this into a WIDEBODY:

Its been on eBay a few times for not much $$ too......Hmmmmm Anyone want to buy a Solstice?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah falcon a widebody roadster or convertible would definatly be drool worthy !

fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock