Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? by Archie
Started on: 02-16-2007 01:24 PM
Replies: 982 (123846 views)
Last post by: FieroFastBackL67 on 11-16-2015 02:58 PM
megafreakindeth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for megafreakindethSend a Private Message to megafreakindethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im about to do an artero front end on my 88 gt, i want to keep the rear stock except for rear wide body wheel arches or whole panels to match the wider artero front quarters. cant seem to find anyone who sells them without it becomming an whole rear end conversion. anyone know where to get wide body rear fenders? if any prototypes are being made here and theyre comming out soon i could wait.(17 pages is alot of reading to find out if thats where this post seems to be going)

[This message has been edited by megafreakindeth (edited 08-04-2008).]

IP: Logged
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do we have an official name for this kit yet? As more wide body kits enter the market, This would make it easy for people to identify the kit they like. To just call it a wide body kit is to vague and gives no props to the two who created it hint hint Curly and Archie.
BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Posts
------------------------------------------
The_Ikon

Nice B-kit! I wonder if I can install it myself? Is it an easy kit to install? How is the durability of the kit guys?

Did I say it was nice! LOL

Macs86GT

I so want one. I would also like to know how hard is it to install? Either way once I finish my degree Archie will more then likely be meeting my fiero for some work.

-------------------

The kit is very simple...

Fisrt...a little about me...

I love cars, but have zero experience in this type of work. I have never installed a kit, or done fiberglass ever in my life.
I have always wanted to build a kit car, and I figured my first kit should be a V8 Archie wide body. The kit looks great and Archie has a reputation that other builders would kill for... CONGRATS. Also, the kit does not look to complicated, and would be great to learn with.

My background is computers... Yes I own my own computer company, This is my get away from work hobby for a while... we all need one of those. My wife on the other hand says that she is still a widow ofter a year of Mariage...Only to the garage instead of my home office...lol. However... so far so good... she has even been helping me with the project so far.

Kit Information...

I recieved the kit just over a week ago, and it came in 2 large boxes. Just a note for Canadian buyers that Customs, GST, Brokerage etc will cost about $300.00, over and above Archies cost. Still a great buy. Strong fiberglass and ready to go right out of the box.

Fri Night - Pulled the front hood, passenger side panels, rear passenger wheel well, Rear Bumper and passenger Door Skin off the car - 3 to 4 hours
Mon Night - Zip cut the rear quarter wheel well, Rear quarter trim lines and test fit / self tap screwed panels to passenger side of body. - 4 to 5 hours
- Looking at car from driver side (Stock) to passenger side (Kit rough fit) and thinking how mean it looks...lol... - 1 to 2 hours

We have only run into a couple of issues which are easy to fix. I Think..

1. The Rear bumper is a pretty tight fit on a notchie. I had to loosen the lower tail light platform and lower as far as it would go to get it to fit. Also because the bumper was not a GT bumper, I have to fabricate a bracket for the lower fastening of the rear bumper on the bottom. I might zip cut the stock lower tail light fastening platform to allow the plastic rivet holes to line up with the kit bumper.

That is it for now... We are going to do the driver side next weekend... I will try to get some pics up as soon as I can...

Any feedback or hints to kit completion would be appreciated... My wife and I are just taking it as it goes... Also... Awsome instructions Archie... My wife sat down for a while and imported all the images to make things easier in the garage... I guess the computer in to cormer is too far away...lol

Talk to you all again soon... Sorry for the book... ;-)

Ervin

BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BitStream

19 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Madcurl

Question for you... Can you let me know of the specs for your rollers...

I am thinking 20 X 10.5 (325 25 rubber) on rear and 18 by 8 (245 35 rubber) on front... no idea on offset

This is why I am asking...

Thanks

Ervin
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BitStream:

Madcurl

Question for you... Can you let me know of the specs for your rollers...

I am thinking 20 X 10.5 (325 25 rubber) on rear and 18 by 8 (245 35 rubber) on front... no idea on offset

This is why I am asking...

Thanks

Ervin

It depends on what year Fiero you have, but as a rule that combination (20x10.5) should work especially with a 88, however, I would need to know the off-set. For 84-87 is appears 11" on the rear fits just fine with 11.5" being a tad wider with the outer barrel flush with the rear lip. Currently I'm using several combinations; 18x8.5 (f) and 20x12 rear on #015 which is a 88. #020 (a 87) at Archie's is 19x9.5 (f) and 20x11(r). I can get additional .5" making it flush with rear hip-lip.

Let me check my records for the off-sets.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by madcurl:

Let me check my records for the off-sets.

Okay, here are a few of the specs someone asked for many months ago;

----- Original Message -----
#022 (Troy's) fronts are: 19x8.5, 35mm off-set with a 7" inner and 1.5" outer.

#011: Rears are 20x9.5 37.7mm off-set, 7"inners and 2.5" outers.

Caution: #011 is extremly close to the rear strut knockle perch using Ryans suspension (maybe closer than Troy's?. It maybe better to a 38, 39 or better 40mm off-set. Remember I have a 8" rear springs and not the 10" rear springs. I'm not sure of what #013 has on the rear. As you know Archie, you need the shorter springs to clear using Troy's rear set-up.

5/8" worth of clearance between the wheel and the rear strut.

As for the fronts, IMO I'd use either Troy's front's (19x8.5 35mm) or better 19x8.5 40mm off set which will draw the rim towards the car (like the shop rollers I had originally arrived to your shop with).
---end of pm----------------------

I'll recheck for #020's 20x11 rear off-sets in a minute.
I hope this info helps.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-05-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a chance to ride in the beast to O'Hare airport and I have to say that car is strictly bad-boy. Chuck was trying to be nice saying that the car is quiet and not an attention getter, but from the lookie-lues while on our way.... I think not! Two kids got out of their seats as their mom passed us. You could tell that the mom was upset cause she was turning her head shouting no doubt at the kids.

A young couple on my right passed up, but got off the gas to get a better look. The guy was driving so the girl did the looking, but he too tried to take a peek. At this time Chuck goosed it the beast and shot pass them. Another dude in a black Corvette goosed it as he passed us, but later on Chuck got back on it. For the most part we were going the speed limit, so I guess Chuck car forces individuals to goose their engines.

Truly a nice ride and with lots of power. Chuck thinks his car is low key, but I beg to differ. After all, the Mad-Arch kit isn't a low key mod, hehe.

Thanks for the ride of a life time Chuck.

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-08-2008).]

85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More pics of the notchie please I really want one now.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85duke:

More pics of the notchie please I really want one now.

Most (if not all) of the pics are a few pages back. You might find a few on the choptops, widebody, & wings thread.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that the Best of Show Modified award that he won at last years Fierorama or the one he won at this years Fierorama?

Archie
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all

I've asked this b4, but cannot find it in this thread...... Archie, or if anyone else knows, how much wider is the kit vs an OEM fiero? Please, include the wider front fenders too........

GOD!!!!!!!!! Chucks car is absolutely fabtacular! Gread job Chuck!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its about 3 inches per side give or take a few millimeters.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 10-09-2008).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Hey thanx Mac! One more question, is it at all possible to fit an oil-cooler in those scoops?

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is anyone close to finished on the widebody kits that have been sold and not done by Archie yet?
here is the stage I am in...... test fit, tweek, and test fit more etc. but it is getting there.
I have way more than just the wide body going on so it is taking some time.

for more pic's see my build in the tech section!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

Hi all

I've asked this b4, but cannot find it in this thread...... Archie, or if anyone else knows, how much wider is the kit vs an OEM fiero? Please, include the wider front fenders too........

GOD!!!!!!!!! Chucks car is absolutely fabtacular! Gread job Chuck!!

Originally posted by Archie:

We figure that, at the shop rate, it would take $2200.00 to install the kit, plus $1950 for the kit making the total $4150.00.

Archie[/QUOTE

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Archie:

I've been asked about wheel sizes that would fit with the WideBody.

This new WideBody that we're doing for the back 2/3rds of the Fiero GT is 73.75" wide at the centerline of the rear wheel. The Stock Fiero Gt body is 68.375" wide. So the WideBody is 5.375" wider than stock, which is 2.69" wider per side.

According to the calculations I've made on the rear wheels for chopper #20 the Wheel is 11" wide & has a 11mm positive off-set. The car we are working on right now has 8" long Coil-Overs & there is plenty of clearance to the spring & perch.

Curley's car has 10" coil-overs & he has a lot less clearance to the spring (less than 1/2") with these same wheels.

As you can see Curley's wheel is about 3/8" inside the top of the rear wheel opening.

Troy's car has wheels that are 12" wide & has a 7mm positive offset & has an 8" coilover. In prevoius fittings Troy's wheels would not Curley's car because the rim touched the 10" coilovers.

IMHO, Troy's wheels would fit this WideBody with the wheel sticking out all the way to the upper lip of the wheel well opening & yet still clearing the 8" coil-over.

Note: this information is for '84 thru '87 Fieros only.

Archie

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Ervin (Bitstream),

Do you have any updated pics ??
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrisgtp:

my fav

Can anybody photoshop a Lotus front end on this? I think an Esprit design would look awsome!

Cordially,
Kevin
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000

I got a chance to ride in the beast to O'Hare airport and I have to say that car is strictly bad-boy. Chuck was trying to be nice saying that the car is quiet and not an attention getter, but from the lookie-lues while on our way.... I think not! Two kids got out of their seats as their mom passed us. You could tell that the mom was upset cause she was turning her head shouting no doubt at the kids.

A young couple on my right passed up, but got off the gas to get a better look. The guy was driving so the girl did the looking, but he too tried to take a peek. At this time Chuck goosed it the beast and shot pass them. Another dude in a black Corvette goosed it as he passed us, but later on Chuck got back on it. For the most part we were going the speed limit, so I guess Chuck car forces individuals to goose their engines.

Truly a nice ride and with lots of power. Chuck thinks his car is low key, but I beg to differ. After all, the Mad-Arch kit isn't a low key mod, hehe.

Thanks for the ride of a life time Chuck.

What does the inside look like? I'm sure if it looks anything as good as the outside, it would be worth viewng.

Cordially,
Kevin
BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All...

For those requesting an update from a builder with abosolutely no experience... here goes...

Pic1: Fiero Prefitted and Sanded - ready for Dyna-Glas

Ervin
BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BitStream

19 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Pic 2: Dynaglassed - Re-sanded and fiberglassed on

Ervin
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sweet !! More, more !!!

BTW Ervin, did not know if you knew, but you can post up to 8 pictures in one post, so you don't have to do them one at a time.
PFF
System Bot
BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic 3: Fibergalssing sanded and ready fro Bondo Glass

Pic 4: My Son working with sanding the doors smoth...

Pic 5: Fiberglassing the Front Fender Section

Pic 6: Prefitting

Pic 7: Current State

It's been taking a while, but it has turned into a project that me and my son work on when he is here every second weekend.

We will post more pics upon further progress. So far so good I think.

Any comments would be appreciated...

Ervin and Ashton

BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BitStream

19 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Last Pic... Then I have a couple questions for you all...

The most I could fit...lol

Ervin
BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BitStream

19 posts
Member since Apr 2008
OK Quetion 1:

After fitting the Front fenders, I am noticing a large gap...

For an in-experience person doing this work, what would you all suggest I do to fill this gap? (2 pics - Both Sides)

Ervin
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ervin,

Looking awesome ! Even more awesome that you are working on it with your son !

Did you try and consulte with Archie about the Gap ?
BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question 2:

As you all can probably see, My car was previously lowered. Now if I want to put 20's on the back, I am thinking of buying a KYB Coliover set for the back as well as upgrading all the brakes to a minimum of 12" all the way araound... Whether I go with Corvette conversion or what have you at this point, I have not decided.

Here are a couple pics in regards to this, any input is appreciated.. Current Wheel size is 16 x 7

Thanks guys

Ervin

BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BitStream

19 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by exoticse:
Ervin,

Looking awesome ! Even more awesome that you are working on it with your son !

Did you try and consulte with Archie about the Gap ?

Thanks... It is fun and he loves it... He wants it when he turms 16, or he wants to build another one for him...lol.

No I have not consulted Archie about the gap as of yet... These pics are only 2 days old... Taken tis weekend...

Ervin
BitStream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BitStreamSend a Private Message to BitStreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BitStream

19 posts
Member since Apr 2008
This is what I am working towards... I am looking at corvette yellow, but my wife wants to go with the Teal Green she had on her 2000-01 (I think) Grand Am.

I am good for both so at this point it is a coin flip.

3.6lvvt6spdgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any one got a compleated fastback without a chop top?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.6lvvt6spdgt:

any one got a compleated fastback without a chop top?

Yes, Archie has one for sale at his shop !

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/064001-9.html

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-27-2008).]

85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think any fastback needs a chop with this kit. But for some reason the notchie's don't. Wierd right?
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the car looks great!
as far as the gaps on the Wide front fenders (sweet!) fiberglass is never perfect it will just take fitting and a little glass work to get it done.
try some foil tape on the back side and the other parts around it and glass it in.you should be good to go!
nice job!
I can't wait to see more.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just my opinion, but the fastback does look like @ss with this kit, but the notchie looks awsome!

matthew
Archie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85duke:

I think any fastback needs a chop with this kit. But for some reason the notchie's don't. Wierd right?

It is weird. So far we've seen couple of the MadArch WideBody kit nearly finished on the fastback with a chop top. And we've seen one MadArch WideBody on a non chopped Notchie.

At this point one has to wonder..... Would a chopped notchie WideBody look weird? Would a fastback WideBody that's not chopped look weird?

As far as the White non-chopped WideBody above, that car is the original car that the 1st set of panes wes fitted to. It might look good once it's lowered and with the correct size wheels & tires, we'll just have to wait & see.

I've looked at Chuck's MadArch WideBody non chopped notchie & I've wondered if it would look ok if it was chopped.

It all remains to be seen but at this point, you're statement could well prove to be correct to some degree.

Archie
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Can anybody photoshop a Lotus front end on this? I think an Esprit design would look awsome!

Cordially,
Kevin

grrr very bif no no haha just playin it looks nice not my cup of tea just because i have a firebird and i beleave the seperation of bird and fiero lol
blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What size are Chucks Wheels, both front and back? His car is an awesome Notchie.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkpearl:

What size are Chucks Wheels, both front and back? His car is an awesome Notchie.

HI all

They are 19's rear, and 18's front.......

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
As far as the White non-chopped WideBody above, that car is the original car that the 1st set of panes wes fitted to. It might look good once it's lowered and with the correct size wheels & tires, we'll just have to wait & see.
Archie

Archie, If you have time you may want to put some better sized wheels and tires on at least one side just for a picture or two. I like the kit but for some reason that car don't look quite right. I'd like to see how it improves the look. It may also help in the sale of the car too.

Vinny
3.6lvvt6spdgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow ride hight and wheels REALY REALY REALY make the differance wow
archie i hope you dont mind me cutting up your photo

when you get this one done you should call it "Cloud 9" for its tall roof line and that brite white

[This message has been edited by 3.6lvvt6spdgt (edited 10-28-2008).]

3.6lvvt6spdgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh and here is some beef to chew on lol

as for the redesign of the front bumper i used the rear taillights as a guide. i fixed the sides so they flow with the car more. what you think archie?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock