Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? by Archie
Started on: 02-16-2007 01:24 PM
Replies: 982 (123915 views)
Last post by: FieroFastBackL67 on 11-16-2015 02:58 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few detailed pics of the WideBody on a Chopped GT using the optional fiberglass wide front fenders.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 09-15-2007).]

IP: Logged
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those fender's look great, is it also possible to get the front bumper optionally too? that would be nice so people would get all bumpers fender's and side skirts in one set. Next all you have to do is make molds of a hood, roof skin, door skin, and roof and light section of the fastback clip and you could sell every body panel. Would be great for the people who can't find fastback conversions anywhere

Chris
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eph_kay:

Those fender's look great, is it also possible to get the front bumper optionally too? that would be nice so people would get all bumpers fender's and side skirts in one set. Next all you have to do is make molds of a hood, roof skin, door skin, and roof and light section of the fastback clip and you could sell every body panel. Would be great for the people who can't find fastback conversions anywhere

Chris

The front bumper is a stock bumper, just slightly modified.

Archie
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in case someone wants to know what the 355 front will look like with the widebody kit. One word... SICK!
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sick! Doesn't even seem chopped.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Sick! Doesn't even seem chopped.

Your telling me you don't think that car is bad a$$?

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm saying it looks BAD A$$ and not even chopped.

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed. I think a Northstar or an Arora would sit nicely under the deck.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck (MotorTV) just sent me some more pics of his WideBody notchie.

If you want to see it from different angles let me know.

Archie
dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Crap!!!!!
That has got to be the best looking Notch I've ever seen.

------------------
--David

Black '86 GT-under construction
Silver '87 GT-daily driver

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW....everyone who ,made this car a reality should give themselves a huge pat on the back!!!!
Chuck did an awesome job with the MadArch kit!!!! And I can't believe how quick he put it all together....way to go guys!!!

[This message has been edited by SAFASTRO (edited 09-25-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's hot, man. Simply a great job.
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any plans for a Solstice wide body now??

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Chuck (MotorTV) just sent me some more pics of his WideBody notchie.

Archie

I never thought a bubble top notchie could look that good... That is absolutely beautiful. Always been my favorite engine compartment, now it has the hips and wheels to go with it.

think I should do my Indy like this?? (Just kidding OhioIndy, don't have a coronary).

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the video from the CTHC-2 with that car and Archie explaining the widebody... Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 09-27-2007).]

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd have to say Chuck's car is Red Hot! Sweet!
Congrats
Thanks for the pics
Gary
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Dave i posted the question to Car-2-lo on his other forum.
Awaiting an answer.
http://www.westcoastfieros....p?TID=133&PN=1&TPN=3
This is his qoute from his build thread:

Wheels AXIS MATRIX... Staggered with huge 4-1/4" lip on rear
Front:18X8 Michelins PS2 245/35/18
Rear: 20x10.5 Michelins PS2 325/25/20

Doesn't mention the bolt pattern however.

Tony, here is the reply from "Car-2-Lo" regarding his wheels.
http://www.westcoastfieros....p?TID=133&PN=1&TPN=4
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

Here's one from George Mallett

http://www.autoblog.com/200...edition-v8-solstice/

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

I think I should do a widebody kit for the Sol that has the character lines of a modernized 53 Vette.

Archie
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I should do a widebody kit for the Sol that has the character lines of a modernized 53 Vette.

Archie

Kinda like the C5 corvette kit?
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

I don't think I have seen that.....what does that look like?
PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.crcoachworks.com/

or the callaway c16?

theres another kit, but I cant find it.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like this front end.......

Sleepy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleepySend a Private Message to SleepyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Would be interesting on the Solstice platform... Here's a couple on the C5. (from Advanced Automotive Technologies)

Or Nomad tribute if you prefer...

Their Northstar mid-ship (off topic):

[This message has been edited by Sleepy (edited 09-28-2007).]

Sleepy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleepySend a Private Message to SleepyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sleepy

71 posts
Member since Mar 2007
And since we're talking retro-rebodies, n2a came up with the 789- front of a 57 chevy, the middle of a 58 and the tail of a 59, all on a C5...

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleepy:

Their Northstar mid-ship (off topic):

OMG WHAT THE F88K IS THAT

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stop the "Corvette-Soltise pipe dreaming." We need more "real Fiero pics", more pics, & more pics!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-07-2007).]

87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I must be blind. What is the new cost of the kit with the widebodey front fenders? What about the install price including front fenders?

Thanks.
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like this front end.......

OH HELL NO
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious about approximate pricing...... tooooooo Probably only dreaming though

Widebody with front end
Warber hood
Chopped
Engine that can use E85
Cool paint job
wheels
new interior

Unfortunately, I know it is beyond my buying power at this time.

Engine and widebody would be nice but, can you use ordinary wheels with a widebody?

Brian
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by s550w:

I'm curious about approximate pricing...... tooooooo Probably only dreaming though

Widebody with front end
Warber hood
Chopped
Engine that can use E85
Cool paint job
wheels
new interior

Unfortunately, I know it is beyond my buying power at this time.

Engine and widebody would be nice but, can you use ordinary wheels with a widebody?

Brian

almost any engine will run on e85, just not the fuel systems.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone had asked about the MadArch WideBody kit prices.

The WideBody kit for Notchie or Fastback is $1950.00 including the Rocker Panels, Rear Bumper, Door Caps, Fender Caps & instructions. Doesn't include shipping.

The optional WideBody front fenders add $300.00.

Archie

87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not Bad! Put me down for 2 for #1 & #2. Of course I'm still on pause until I get through my "stuff". Before I start collecting all of the pieces, I'll take a trip up there if ya don't mind.

Update the (complete) engine is sitting in the garage right next to #1 so once I can get moving, I have the hard part done.

BTW that front end that you said you liked looks like a little kid with really buck teeth... no wait I just described me when I was kid.

[This message has been edited by 87GTZ34 (edited 10-08-2007).]

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like more angles on Chucks car if possible. That car is DEFINATLY in my top 5 favorite Fieros now!

BTW, Nice work on the widebody panels!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's some different angles on Chuck's car.

Archie
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the rear decklid an option or included? I really like it!!!

Brian
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by s550w:

Is the rear decklid an option or included? I really like it!!!

Brian

The decklid scoop is not part of the kit.

A
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting those pictures up. I see track numbers on Chucks car, anyone know what it ran?
Younggun88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Younggun88Send a Private Message to Younggun88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is damn sexy i wish i had the money maybe someday.
vafierro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vafierroClick Here to visit vafierro's HomePageSend a Private Message to vafierroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've actually changed my mind from buying a full rebody kit - this wide body kit looks amazing and the price is right on. It really works the lines of the Fiero into into a real exotic without pretending to be something else.

As soon as my 4.9 is installed and running this is the next addition to my car.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock