Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Paranoid...am I a thread killer? (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 
Previous Page | Next Page
Paranoid...am I a thread killer? by fierofetish
Started on: 11-09-2004 07:30 PM
Replies: 2160
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-11-2005 09:45 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
The End of the Internet
Congratulations! This is the last page.
Thank you for visiting the End of the Internet. There are no more links.

You must now turn off your computer and go do something productive.

Go read a book, for pete's sake.

I own this page, Whoo hoo! now go here if you dare and press the button.
http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/

Fierofetish, you had asked a question to which I replied in another thread about the existance of other peoples outside the Garden of Eden, here is part of what I had posted in that thread in case you missed it.:
If you look into Genesis 4:1-15, Adam lay with his wife Eve to give birth to Cain and Abel, implying there were 4 family members on earth. Now, after Cain had killed Abel, there were only 3 people left on earth. However, after Cain's murder, when God appeared before him, rebuking him, Cain told God that he was worried of being killed by someone who would find him (Genesis 4:15). Then the LORD said to him, "Not so; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. Here, if there were no other people, God would not have given him a mark so that no one who found him would kill him. From this story, it is clear that there were other people besides Adam, Eve, and Cain on earth. In addition, in Genesis 4:16, Cain went out from the LORD'S presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden and Cain lay with his wife. This also provides an additional evidence that there were other people present in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

Now maybe that this has gotten religious it will kill it for good.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 11-15-2004).]

IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

However, after Cain's murder, when God appeared before him, rebuking him, Cain told God that he was worried of being killed by someone who would find him (Genesis 4:15). Then the LORD said to him, "Not so; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.

The way I understood the writings, Cain WANTED to die. God marked Cain to prevent him from taking the easy way out.
God wanted Cain to walk the earth with the horror of what he had done, for ALL men to see and heed God's warning about killing. Living out his natural life with that knowlage, and remorse for his transgression, would have still given Cain a shot at Heaven.
Cain later hanged himself, barring himself from salvation.
Some believe the wethered remains of the tree he used is still there today.

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
look i have a thread killer!!!

Guess what it is???

[This message has been edited by TaurusThug (edited 11-15-2004).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
awww crap..a definite thread-killer...RELIGION!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!!

That pic is actually the view of my brain's access panel. How did you manage to get a pic of THAT?

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What were some of the wrong answers ?

10,30,40 etc...

its a 200 level psych class too (full of IT people) lol

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
Now maybe that this has gotten religious it will kill it for good.

I'll bet Cain was a bed-wetting liberal whiner!

(Religion AND politics. That oughta do it!)

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Now, all we need is another picture of a nipple. Or perhpas the re-emergence of "The Punisher"

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 11-15-2004).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Now, all we need is another picture of a nipple.

How's that?

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Or this:

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
Alright guys, thats enough. Yall are no longer allowed to post here by mandate of god himself. Last Post.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Ok, You got me excited now..I think I need to be alone for awhile...

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 11-15-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post

Ok, You got me excited now..I think I need to be alone for awhile...

Last post.

Me too. Last Post.

Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
This dead man told me I kill threads.
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Wow 8 pages, holy moly! I lost track of this after 2 pages, and god knows I have not wasted anytime reading pages 3 - 8. I thought I would post because usually I am a thread killer. Hope it works.

edit for spelling

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 11-15-2004).]

achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Thread Killer

------------------
________Marty

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

look i have a thread killer!!!

Guess what it is???

So, What IS that? And how do you turn UTo ON?

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
Thread Killer...
If anyone posts here again I will give out a -. BOOYAH! IM GONNA WIN WOOTZOR...
Wait, what about people who love -'s?
In that case, I will give you a +!!! HAHA! WINNAR W00T W00T PWNED!
Last Post.
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
its a V-AFC, also known as a Vtec Controller, that i installed in a 1998 Integra GS-R yesterday and VTo is when Vtec comes on.
oh yeah.... and i just closed this thread...
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

its a V-AFC, also known as a Vtec Controller, that i installed in a 1998 Integra GS-R yesterday and VTo is when Vtec comes on.
oh yeah.... and i just closed this thread...

Damn! You called my bluff. Anyways, the thread has been closed and no other replies will register because I hacked the forums database and restricted all access to the reply function in this thread. In other words, DON'T TRY TO REPLY. Last Post.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
[Jedi Mind Trick] This is not the thread you are looking for...no need to reply...this is not the thread you're looking for...[/Jedi Mind Trick]
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post

[Jedi Mind Trick] This is not the thread you are looking for...no need to reply...this is not the thread you're looking for...[/Jedi Mind Trick]

For some reason, I don't think that this is the thread I am looking for... Odd. Anyways, Lasp Post.

PFF
System Bot
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
FIRST POST!!!! yeah... i win you all LOSE!!!! i pwnd you ALL

------------------
'86 Fiero GT
My Fiero XoticRydz Mid-Rear Madness

Be Excellent To Each Other" - Bill S. Preston Esquire Ted Theadore Logan

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Ok, move along people...

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, Folks..it has been a lot of fun. but shall we close this thread out of respect for Derangedsheep and His friends? Seems kinda wrong to be jesting whilst they are suffering..just my 0.02 cents, no flames intended
Nick
fierofetish

------------------
RESPONSIBILITY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.USE IT WISELY.

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Seriously, Folks..it has been a lot of fun. but shall we close this thread out of respect for Derangedsheep and His friends? Seems kinda wrong to be jesting whilst they are suffering..just my 0.02 cents, no flames intended
Nick
fierofetish

Sure, why not? People, lets make this this Last Post.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Nick
fierofetish

What does this have to do with him? From what I've seen , both in religious and non-religious circles, the BEST thing to do is to keep positive, "send good vibes", "pray" whatever... if we each take one minute and think healing thoughts, maybe it will help him a bit. no need to make this the LAST POST.

achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Maybe a picture will help:

------------------
________Marty

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
OK!! Wagons Roll!! Didnīt want to be a killjoy, but it appears Iīm not..so spare a thought for Derangedsheep, and post away!!
Nick
fierofetish

------------------

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
Good Thought. Last Post.
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Direct Link to This Post
^^^^^^^^^^ that was the last post everyone!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p8ntman442:

^^^^^^^^^^ that was the last post everyone!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just my luck. I missed it.

PFF
System Bot
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
This is kind of like that word association thread, it just keeps going and going and going.........................................................................................................and going.

maybe Cliff will lock her down and get the last word here.

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 11-16-2004).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Well, Ellie has said I have been a good boy, and can play with my PC,but not to waste time...So, I listened to her, and came straight here, to have some quality time with my friends!!!If this thread gets much longer, we can use it to make a rope to ...you decide!!
Nick
fierofetish

------------------

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
shhhhhhhhhh...... last post.......

(no one notice this thread mmmmmmmk)

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Well, Ellie has said I have been a good boy, and can play with my PC,but not to waste time...So, I listened to her, and came straight here, to have some quality time with my friends!!!If this thread gets much longer, we can use it to make a rope to ...you decide!!
Nick
fierofetish

Soon, every thing will become apparent. What is already apparent is that fierofetish can not kill a thread. He wreaks havoc elsewhere but we are immune.
I had plumbing in my wall reconfiguration. Seems you might want to be working on some plumbing yourself....since she just got home.
Oh, I wasn't paying attention. You were a good boy !

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Nahh this is the last post \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ down there

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 11-16-2004).]

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

END THIS THREAD LOTTERY
CLICK HERE

Doesn't work, looks lke this thread is over................................................................................

last post

Pyric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyricSend a Private Message to PyricDirect Link to This Post
Ok... time to kill the thread by asking stupid easy questions no one will answer with anything other than "Do a search".

Um... ok I got it.... "Don't those things catch fire?" Oh wait, not that one.....

How about.... "Who would win a race, a fiero or a Nitrous powered skate board?" no... that's not it.

Maybe... Gwen Steffani is voting for ... oh wait... elections over...

I guess I dont know who win a race between a burning fiero driven by Gwen Steffani and a Nitrous powered skate board.....

Guess it would be whoever had the pine tree air freshener... those things add another 20hp on the dyno.

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
GAME OVER

Last Post.

[This message has been edited by APShaughnessy (edited 11-16-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock