Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Paranoid...am I a thread killer? (Page 32)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 
Previous Page | Next Page
Paranoid...am I a thread killer? by fierofetish
Started on: 11-09-2004 07:30 PM
Replies: 2160
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-11-2005 09:45 PM
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
YA SUCK ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 01-27-2005).]

IP: Logged
87SEbeast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEbeastSend a Private Message to 87SEbeastDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

hahahahahaha that picture is funny. Did you photochop that yourself? rofl

------------------
1987 Fiero SE... Metallic blue, (1 of 2,500) 2.8 MPFI 5-speed

just rolled 35K

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Ha !!! There are about 20 fingers frantically trying to win page 32!!! Nerves of steel, playing a waiting game...breathless anticipation...and the depths of despair, when you hit the button, only to find you are at number 2!!!
fierofetish

^^^ You summed it up pretty well fetish!

EDIT- Nice job indy.

[This message has been edited by 88red4cyl (edited 01-27-2005).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2005 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Come on!! Everybody post just once, to see who is trying for page 32!! just post me!!
fierofetish
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
You happy Indyellowgt? You

Page 32
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
I feel like I just gave birth.....
You know I love you guys right....?
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87SEbeast:

hahahahahaha that picture is funny. Did you photochop that yourself? rofl

No, I found that somewhere else. I figured it is very fitting for this forum.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2005 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Ha!! We love you tooooo!! errr..twins, was it?!!
fierofetish
87SEbeast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEbeastSend a Private Message to 87SEbeastDirect Link to This Post

No, I found that somewhere else. I figured it is very fitting for this forum.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my god. that is soo wrong. and yet it is sooooo very very funny

87SEbeast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEbeastSend a Private Message to 87SEbeastDirect Link to This Post

87SEbeast

354 posts
Member since Jun 2004
/\ so you ready to go clubbin'?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

just post me!!
fierofetish

No can do ! You will kill the thread

PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
so who wants a copy of my friend Rick and I's cd when we are done?
musice genre.... unknown... lets just say quite odd
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

so who wants a copy of my friend Rick and I's cd when we are done?
musice genre.... unknown... lets just say quite odd

I'd be happy , as long as you signed it. Then, I can add it to my special "Collection"...

Woa. I just thought of a way to get rich and retire... I'm gonna SELL THIS THREAD! :P

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

I'd be happy , as long as you signed it. Then, I can add it to my special "Collection"...

Woa. I just thought of a way to get rich and retire... I'm gonna SELL THIS THREAD! :P

I thought you copywriting LOL!! was going to get you rich? Sales not so good?

Kris

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
No one sent me a check.

No one paid the dang toll here on this thread either.

Hurm.

I have been living on shoe-scrapings the past two weeks, and may now have to resort to asking for cold hard cashon Ebay in order to sustain myself. Luckily, I have ample lupid reserves. My wife, alas, is not as lucky. I will miss her.
Fierofetish may have started this thread, but when he's not looking, I stole it from him, and
wrested the crystal shard of thread ownership from him.

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 01-28-2005).]

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

No one sent me a check.

No one paid the dang toll here on this thread either.

Hurm.

I have been living on shoe-scrapings the past two weeks, and may now have to resort to asking for cold hard cashon Ebay in order to sustain myself. Luckily, I have ample lupid reserves. My wife, alas, is not as lucky. I will miss her.
Fierofetish may have started this thread, but when he's not looking, I stole it from him, and
wrested the crystal shard of thread ownership from him.

Whooo Hoooo!!! I bought this thread!! (Now I need to figure out how to pay for it??) I am the owner!!!! You take paypal Rumor? If not, I'll get a money order for $.05

Kris

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Whooo Hoooo!!! I bought this thread!! (Now I need to figure out how to pay for it??) I am the owner!!!! You take paypal Rumor? If not, I'll get a money order for $.05

Kris

We'll work out the specifics via PM...
PM me yer address, and I'll send you the deed and the thread in card copy.

Now that you own this entire thread, what are you going to DO with it?

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2005 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Ha!!! You would even CONTEMPLATE purchasing anything from a used-mantis salesman?!!You have been duped!! Taken in!!! Sold a Pup!! Sold up the river!! Stuffed!!! It wasn't his to sell in the first place!! Wrested from my grasp indeed!!!Oh, the iniquities,falsehoods and downright malpractices I have endured to keep this thread open to the Public, and not taken into private collections, to be drooled over, and coveted as one would the virginity of a Lady of the Cloth!!! To be secretly delved into by mysterious flickering candle light, savoured by evil and selfish tastebuds, salivating at the prospect of exclusive ownership of this Jewel of the Internet!!! Protecting it from the sullying Madding Crowd!! A curse on all ye who scurry back and forth under the covering of oily black midnight, exacting your diabolical assaults on the innocents of Internet-land, and sneaking away into the menacing darkness that exists under the hastily- assembled flatpack delivered Portal-supporting edifice known as a computer desk!! only to emerge again in the dusk of the gathering cloak of darkness which heralds the approach another night of terrible deeds and actions, executed by those that would indeed attempt to wrest this Tome of Incredible knowledge and guidance, from the loving hands and thoughts that indeed first created it!!

NAELC EB RE'ER SDNAH ESEHT LLIW ,TAHW !!!TOPS DENMAD ,TUO TRUO.......
fierofetish

------------------
RESPONSIBILITY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.USE IT WISELY.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 01-28-2005).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Way too funny.
FieroRumor, ????grab a beer and read it????? How long does it take you to drink a beer ?
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Hey, you all can be jealous and claim that it's not for sale, but the fact is, I will have a deed in my hands. This thread is mine now!!! Now that it's mine, I'm taking it to Disney World.

Kris

Rumor, PM sent

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
A deed in hand is worth two in your head.
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2005 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Yes !! It is true!! You shall be holding a deed in your quivering, anticipatorarily-clutching little mitt!!!!But ...wait!! Is it a deed, or a DIRTY Deed?Have you checked to find the hieously fiendishly cached watermark, that will dispel all wrongful claims?Prove that that which you clutch to your feverishly-pounding bosom is, in fact, the authentic article? NO???!!!!!!Heavens preserve you!! Hasten to thy trusty keyboard, and send forthwith and immediately, a claim to eBay for full remuneration of all your payments and fees, and at the same time notify their fraud department that all is not as it would appear in this transaction!!!They, and you, have been conned by MANTIS-MAN!!!!
fierofetish

------------------
RESPONSIBILITY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.USE IT WISELY.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 01-28-2005).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2005 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Runpertty dunperty dum..ermmm...should I start smoking again? It seems to me that I am more high than Doctor Hook when they missed it, through not smoking, than most people get after smoking half a pound of Gunja!! Am I the first case, or incidence, of somebody driving whilst under the influence of not smoking?/!! ARGHhhhhhhhhhh!! FR!! Talk to me!! Tell me I shall come to no harm by my abstinence from all things tobacco? I am feeling very dizzy at the moment...HHeeelllllP!!
fierofetish
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FR!! Talk to me!! Tell me I shall come to no harm by my abstinence from all things tobacco? I am feeling very dizzy at the moment...HHeeelllllP!!
fierofetish

Don't smoke, dude. If you quit, Keep it up. Look at this dude...Think he's happy he smoked?
Top: him enjoying a nice smoke...

Bottom, After the surgery to try to get rid of the canger that was caused by his habit. OUCH.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001

...Wrested from my grasp indeed!!!Oh, the iniquities,falsehoods and downright malpractices I have endured to keep this thread open to the Public, and not taken into private collections, to be drooled over, and coveted as one would the virginity of a Lady of the Cloth!!! To be secretly delved into by mysterious flickering candle light, savoured by evil and selfish tastebuds, salivating at the prospect of exclusive ownership of this Jewel of the Internet!!! Protecting it from the sullying Madding Crowd!! A curse on all ye who scurry back and forth under the covering of oily black midnight, exacting your diabolical assaults on the innocents of Internet-land, and sneaking away into the menacing darkness that exists under the hastily- assembled flatpack delivered Portal-supporting edifice known as a computer desk!! only to emerge again in the dusk of the gathering cloak of darkness which heralds the approach another night of terrible deeds and actions, executed by those that would indeed attempt to wrest this Tome of Incredible knowledge and guidance, from the loving hands and thoughts that indeed first created it!!...

Wow, How many beers did YOU drink?

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by cliffw:

Way too funny.
FieroRumor, ????grab a beer and read it????? How long does it take you to drink a beer ?

Heh. one sip per reply.... hmmmmm

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2005 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
OMG!!! I can't see images posted by _PIP!!!! Maybe a good thing...I daren't even start to imagine what those pics show...but you COULD email them to me!!
And whilst nyou are there, my Friend..can you tell me why my Old Toshiba Tecra 520cdt regularly shuts itself off with this blue message"...
AN EXCEPTION OE HAS OCCURRED AT 0028:C0031C7A IN VxD------
THIS WAS CALLED FROM 0028:C00301F9 IN VxD-----
It is running Win 98 SE...I am getting fed up with turning it on and off all the time...and it only seems to happen when I am surfing PFF!
fierofetish
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

OMG!!! I can't see images posted by _PIP!!!! Maybe a good thing...I daren't even start to imagine what those pics show...but you COULD email them to me!!
And whilst nyou are there, my Friend..can you tell me why my Old Toshiba Tecra 520cdt regularly shuts itself off with this blue message"...
AN EXCEPTION OE HAS OCCURRED AT 0028:C0031C7A IN VxD------
THIS WAS CALLED FROM 0028:C00301F9 IN VxD-----
It is running Win 98 SE...I am getting fed up with turning it on and off all the time...and it only seems to happen when I am surfing PFF!
fierofetish

Sorry, That's my Fault. All your Drivers beloNg to RuMuh.

Why can't you see PIP Pics? (That only happens when you have a lot of ghey pron on your machine...)

The Vxd might be issues with yer video card...

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Kris

You'll be gettin' a Deed, a hard copy of this here thread, and some of my bounty ---> I think I'm going to go outside and hunt in the woods for some arctic mantids...

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
go hunt in the woods for lost or abandended fiero's.

------------------
85GT 4spd MSD Everything, Big Cam and Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
This thing still going on?
PFF
System Bot
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

You'll be gettin' a Deed, a hard copy of this here thread, and some of my bounty ---> I think I'm going to go outside and hunt in the woods for some arctic mantids...

Can I just have my sock back?

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Can I just have my sock back?

I'm sorry, I kinda am no longer in posession of said sock. It was just "too special" for me to keep.

Please don't hate me for not keeping your stinky gift.

Buuut... Holy Moley!

Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
what the HELL is that???
I'd get that out of the house if i were you!!
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

I'm sorry, I kinda am no longer in posession of said sock. It was just "too special" for me to keep.

Please don't hate me for not keeping your stinky gift.

Buuut... Holy Moley!

That looks like the beginning of a bad horror movie

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

what the HELL is that???
I'd get that out of the house if i were you!!

That looks like the beginning of a bad horror movie

Yeah , it does! Like "All was quiet in Oakland gardens...until the pods came..."

Musmaro13

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Musmaro13Click Here to visit Musmaro13's HomePageSend a Private Message to Musmaro13Direct Link to This Post
so who's gonna get page 33?
Musmaro13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Musmaro13Click Here to visit Musmaro13's HomePageSend a Private Message to Musmaro13Direct Link to This Post

Musmaro13

538 posts
Member since Jan 2005
since shop_rat owns this thread now he should start a real auctions and let all the PFFer's bid on it, It'd be funny if it went for like 5000 dollars. lol
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2005 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
ten thousand and twenty-six views...I can't believe it!!
fierofetish
Musmaro13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Musmaro13Click Here to visit Musmaro13's HomePageSend a Private Message to Musmaro13Direct Link to This Post
BTW With some of Rumor's responses, if i were drinking beer i wouldn't make it to the end.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock