Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Paranoid...am I a thread killer? (Page 53)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 
Previous Page | Next Page
Paranoid...am I a thread killer? by fierofetish
Started on: 11-09-2004 07:30 PM
Replies: 2160
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-11-2005 09:45 PM
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
I OWN PAGE 53!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by greengoblin0129 (edited 08-11-2005).]

IP: Logged
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Now I've Seen Everything! This really is for women only. Men- Caution, you don't want to go here!!!

Just so it doesn't get lost at the bottom of the last page!

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
I've heard of that happening to other people but I never thought it would happen to me..... my duck got lost at the bottom of last page : (
IEatRice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
What did you guys have for dinner tonight?
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
A cheeseburger.
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
With Cheese ...
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengoblin0129:

I've heard of that happening to other people but I never thought it would happen to me..... my duck got lost at the bottom of last page : (

I hope you find him....!

Nothing worse then a lost duck.

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
Hey I'm going hunting can I use your duck as a decoy?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:

What did you guys have for dinner tonight?

Brozzettis Pizza. You can only get it in JC, NY and if you haven't had it, you don't know what you're missing. Anyone that wants to come over to my house some weekend, I'll make sure you are treated to some of that and Speedies!

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:

Hey I'm going hunting can I use your duck as a decoy?

you can use him as a hunting duck. He will attack anythings besides people. lol

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
well, i think the thread is goin to die soon... :-)
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
nopes
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
How do you post an image that's larger then 100kb without having that little picure come up instead??
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

How do you post an image that's larger then 100kb without having that little picure come up instead??

thats what i would like to know

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
NOTHING is better than a homegrown Georgia tomato.
Except maybe a homegrown Georgia woman....
Nahhhh, tomatoes win.
Today, anyway.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 08-14-2005).]

aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerDirect Link to This Post
*hops on the bandwagon*

so the power went off earlier.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
same here. blew a fuse on the circuit board in my computer's power supply, so now I have to use my wifes computer. really stinks that all the decent computer supply places are closed on sunday.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2005 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
This thread has started to worry me...and it is all my fault!!!
Nick
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

This thread has started to worry me...and it is all my fault!!!
Nick

I HATE nose hair. Do YOU hate nosehair?

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
yes, I hate nose hair- especially when something dries on it and hangs there till only a true friend or loved one tells you that it's there. I suppose its' purpose of catching stuff is a good thing, but most anytime I'm in that kind of situation I have a mask available to use.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengoblin0129:

thats what i would like to know

Ok: See if you can unlock the secret code in here:

PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
you evil bastard that is very unfriendly of you
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry, I can't help it.

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 08-15-2005).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
sheesh.....16 hrs of driving in 2 days... then another 14-15 next weekend!! this sat,NC here i come!
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Ok: See if you can unlock the secret code in here:

IMG]http://24.193.145.155:2600/Misc/101ksecret.bmp[/IMG

I must be missing someting here....

Edit: (Besides the obvious [ & ] brackets).

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 08-15-2005).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

I must be missing someting here....

Edit: (Besides the obvious [ & ] brackets).

It' ain't the characters, It's ALL in the SPACING...

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
I'm just a love machine... and I wont work for nobody but you

------------------
Your ability is your only speed limit.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
From AP:
SAN RAMON, Calif. Oct 29, 2004 — ChevronTexaco Corp.'s third-quarter profit improved by 62 percent as the oil giant continued to cash in the oil-price spikes that are squeezing household and business budgets.

The San Ramon-based company said Friday that it earned $3.2 billion, or $1.51 per share, during the three months ended in September. That compared with net income of $1.98 billion, or $1.01 per share, at the same time last year.

If not for profits generated by since-discontinued operations, ChevronTexaco said it would have earned $1.38 per share. That was a penny above the mean estimate among analysts surveyed by Thomson First Call.

ChevronTexaco's shares rose 18 cents to $52.65 during Friday's trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The company's stock has climbed by 22 percent so far this year.

Lets go ride bikes!

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
na lets just all drive 2.5 Fieros, cept get the fryer grease conversion done!!

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Get yours here! http://www.greasecar.com/

Posted on Sun, May. 25, 2003

From french fryer to fuel tank
Group of motorists converts diesel engines to use kitchen oils
CONNIE ING
Staff Writer

MISENHEIMER - Mark Wienand collects gallons and gallons of discarded kitchen grease from local restaurants, but he doesn't cook with it -- his '98 Volkswagen Jetta runs on it.

Wienand has put 35,000 miles on the Jetta since last April, when he modified the car to run on regular old kitchen grease, or used vegetable oil.

He's driven across the country and talked to people one-on-one about the benefits of "bio-fuels," but Wienand, 31, wants to create a central N.C. hub of alternative fuel users.

Hence, Wienand's inaugural Greasefest.

Over 20 people who drive "grease-cars," or aspire to, gathered Saturday at a small, grassy retreat in Misenheimer, about 40 miles northeast of Charlotte.

Cars that run on vegetable oil are much better for the environment than those using gasoline or diesel. They don't emit carbon dioxide or sulfur compounds, which cause greenhouse warming, and they emit a reduced amount of carbon monoxide, a poison.

Grease-run cars get about 45 to 50 miles per gallon, compared with about 15 to 30 for gasoline cars and about 50 for diesel vehicles.

Drivers said they experienced no drop in vehicle speed, acceleration and overall performance. The only difference, they said, is that the car's exhaust smells like whatever food was cooked in it last.

"Sometimes it's fish, sometimes it's chicken. It's pretty wild," said Leif Forer, 24. Forer teaches a bio-fuels class at Central Carolina Community College in Pittsboro.

Peter Denz, a computer engineer, modified his family's '79 Volkswagen Rabbit last month to run on grease. He got his first 70 gallons of grease from a Mexican restaurant he frequents in Cary.

"It drives exactly the same, except my exhaust smells really good. It smells like hamburgers," said Denz, 32. "I smell it when I have to stop at a stoplight. Then, the hamburger smell will come forward."

To use grease, the cars have to have diesel engines. Volkswagen and Mercedes are among the few manufacturers that continue to make diesel-powered cars for U.S. consumers.

Wienand modified his Jetta in one day, using an $800 grease-car kit made by a company in Massachusetts.

Grease cars need two fuel tanks: the regular fuel tank that holds diesel, and one in the trunk to hold the grease. For the first and last few minutes of a grease car trip, the vehicle runs on regular diesel or biodiesel, which is a fuel product made from vegetable oil. That's because regular vegetable oil is so thick, or viscous, that it can clog up the fuel injector.

In between, the car runs on regular vegetable oil that has been thinned by heating it up to 200 to 240 degrees Fahrenheit -- a process that takes one or two minutes once the ignition has been turned.

Biodiesel is made by adding a lye and methanol solution to cooking grease and mixing well. The result is a yellow liquid that looks like flat Mountain Dew.

If you make it yourself, biodiesel costs about 50 to 60 cents a gallon; you can buy it for about $1.50 to $2.50 a gallon, Forer said.

"It's a significant (time) investment," he said. Forer said he makes and uses about 20 gallons of biodiesel a month.

Wienand, a professional saxophonist living in Salisbury, said he became interested in grease-cars three years ago, when he read an article about a couple who drove cross-country in their vegetable oil-powered Winnebago, the "Veggie-Van."

In 2001, Wienand bought and modified an '85 Volkswagen Jetta to run on grease and drove to the West Coast and back, hitting major cities like Los Angeles and Seattle.

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Cool! I can drive on the fryer grease and when I get hungry and want a snack I can simply pull over and cook me some onion rings
Mmmmm.....
PFF
System Bot
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post

I HATE nose hair. Do YOU hate nosehair?

me too!

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Greg Z:

me too!

[This message has been edited by x-thumpr-x (edited 08-28-2005).]

buger_57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buger_57Send a Private Message to buger_57Direct Link to This Post
WILL THIS EVER END?!?!?!?!

i sure hope not....

------------------

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
EVERYTHING ENDS...SOMETIME...

But I STILL hate nosehair....

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
mmm...grease and nosehair..
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

mmm...grease and nosehair..

No need to stop at resturants to get grease when you can get it out of your nose!

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
I had a vision, and saw New Orleans at 10:30am Monday morning...

YELLOWFIERO88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Direct Link to This Post
thats a cool looking wave

------------------

88GT 3.4SC
88GT T-TOP
87GT VERT (build in progress)
www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/053203.html

WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I had a vision, and saw New Orleans at 10:30am Monday morning...

Right click, set as backgrund

------------------
Failing to prepare - Is preparing to fail....

I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock