Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Paranoid...am I a thread killer? (Page 42)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 
Previous Page | Next Page
Paranoid...am I a thread killer? by fierofetish
Started on: 11-09-2004 07:30 PM
Replies: 2160
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-11-2005 09:45 PM
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Hey, you wanna see what I found when I was takin' a shower the other day?

(I had NO idea that a human body could produce this! )

"Im scared Dave."

WOOHOO I OWN PAGE WHATEVER LOL

[This message has been edited by Silentassassin185 (edited 03-07-2005).]

IP: Logged
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
SWEET actualy IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII own this page, see previous pages to see why!
HA!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I petition that we close this thread.
My supporting arguement is that it wastes bandwidth. Not sure how but I think it is because all 40 plus pages have to load every time.
Fierofetish, we will allow you to start the new thread, "Paranoid II ".
All in favor of killing this thread, make it "last post".
Last post.
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I petition that we close this thread.
My supporting arguement is that it wastes bandwidth. Not sure how but I think it is because all 40 plus pages have to load every time.
Fierofetish, we will allow you to start the new thread, "Paranoid II ".
All in favor of killing this thread, make it "last post".
Last post.

Yes, it may be wasting bandwidth, but this auction I've got going ( https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/auctions/pfa.cgi?CATEGORY=6000other&ITEM=1110767754 ) will guarantee at least $86 going directly to Cliff that will help pay for the bandwidth. I think that should cover it. I've posted this auction mainly to help keep this thread alive.

Kris

Not last post.

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
in all reality there can never be a lst post to this thread. it will disrupt the space-time continoum(sp?) Which in turn will destroy everone whohas posted in this thread, creating chaos and havok for our loved ones, and even (worst of all) NOT ONE OF US WILL BE LEFT TO DRIVE OUR FIEROS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

in all reality there can never be a lst post to this thread. it will disrupt the space-time continoum(sp?) Which in turn will destroy everone whohas posted in this thread, creating chaos and havok for our loved ones, and even (worst of all) NOT ONE OF US WILL BE LEFT TO DRIVE OUR FIEROS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah what he said!

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

in all reality there can never be a lst post to this thread. it will disrupt the space-time continoum(sp?)....!

Don't worry, Picard will fix everything in the last five minutes of the show. he always does.

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Don't worry, Picard will fix everything in the last five minutes of the show. he always does.

LOL Thats funny

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
no this one is up to Marty and The Doc, and Einstien
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Come back thread!!!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

Come back thread!!!

PFF
System Bot
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
egh....how do you NOT squash those things?
1987bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1987bluegtSend a Private Message to 1987bluegtDirect Link to This Post
so much wasted space hell yea its like a honda just wasted metal
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2005 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Ther you are!! I have been allowed to return by my fiendish Spanish ISP, to administer the KISS OF DEATH to this thread..and once the deed is done, I must return to the dark seclusion of my Spanish Castile dungeon...so...foil the Latino Subversives, and keep it alive!! Then I can stay a free man!!!
fierofetish
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
As long as the deed is not in anyone's possession...this thread shall LIVE!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
dirty DEEDS done dirt cheap.

Come on forum. Cliff has said we are wasting bandwidth. I know so much about computers that I can not tell you what he means. I am so dumb that I actually think the bandwidth which he is not happy with is that all 40 something non referenced pages have to load every time.
Support the forum, post in "Paraniod II".

cliffw takes no responcibiliy for this post.

Last Post

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

As long as the deed is not in anyone's possession...this thread shall LIVE!

Maybe if you'd actually send it to me, I'd gurantee it long life!!

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2005 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
OK, it didn't start out with the intentions of becoming a marathon, by any means: just an innocent remark that seemes to have become a gentle monster. Cliff has recently said that he considers this thread to be ..well. worthless.He is the Boss, owner, bill-payer and the oracle.And so, in view of the rotten things that have gone on in the last couple of days, I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for being lenient with this internet playground, and allowing it to continue until now.It has given quite a few people a lot of fun, and a place to come and unload some of the modern stresses we all suffer from..very successfully, I believe. However, perhaps now is the time for it to be allowed to die in its sleep, and wish everybody goodnight, and finally, to hope that this vandalism which purports to destroy this wonderful Forum, can be nipped in the bud right now.We need to stand together, as so many have already said, and fight to prevent PFF becoming a thing of the past.
You have coped with an enormous load, Cliff, keeping this Forum on the straight and narrow...perhaps it may help to delegate some of the onerous tasks to some of the responsible Members here, such as Moderation ( although it rarely seems to warrant much moderation,we don't know what is involved behind the scenes.)

fierofetish

------------------
RESPONSIBILITY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.USE IT WISELY.

JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisDirect Link to This Post
well put fetish

------------------

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2005 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
No! I can't just let it fade away like this!!! My life is flashing before my eyes! Somebody please save it. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I am weak. I think I have a problem. Please help me!

[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 03-15-2005).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, this thread is like the end of the "sixth sense"...

PFF
System Bot
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Sorry, this thread is like the end of the "sixth sense"...

What? I'm dead? I didn't know that.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

What? I'm dead? I didn't know that.

Well, now you do. What will you do with the rest of your death?

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Well, now you do. What will you do with the rest of your death?

Live under a bridge. Scare kids and kill squirrels.
Do kegstands until I hurl!

That's what I'm going to do. (There is significance to what was just stated. Figure it out and you win the air around you!)

Kris

[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 03-16-2005).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2005 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
"FREEBIRD!"
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2005 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
First post.
Last post.
Musmaro13

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2005 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Musmaro13Click Here to visit Musmaro13's HomePageSend a Private Message to Musmaro13Direct Link to This Post
This thread is still going? WOW!

------------------
www.mistreetscene.org

[This message has been edited by Musmaro13 (edited 03-22-2005).]

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2005 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Yay! Still going!!
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2005 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post

Yay! Still going!!

Last Post.

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Last Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Will some one explain bandwidth to me ?

[QUOTE]
Definition for: bandwidth

1.The amount of data that can be sent through a network connection, measured in bits per second (bps). 2.The range of transmission frequencies a network can use, expressed as the difference between the highest and lowest frequencies of a transmission channel (in Hertz, or cycles per second). High bandwidth allows fast transmission or high-volume
transmission

[QUOTE]

Let's ask Cliff to archive the first 40 pages so they do not have to be uploaded every time we use this thread. We are not referencing them and they are causing waste.
"Last Post" is a waste because we know that it is not. It just causes all pages to be uploaded. I think we are actually slowing down his equpment while it is uploading all 40 or so pages we do not need.

PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
When you access this thread, ALL 40 pages load?!?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

When you access this thread, ALL 40 pages load?!?

C'mon Rumor, you know I am a computer dimwit. I am guessing.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cliffw:

Will some one explain bandwidth to me ?

[QUOTE]

I am asking.

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
wow... i remember back when i was part of this thread like 30 pages ago.... back in the day it was simple and cliff had yet to tell us to stop... but now, it has been cursed and will continue FOREVER!!!!

btw cliff... how much of your bandwidth is used just by this thread? if its loading all 40 pages i bet its pulling more than Skitimes thread does

oh yeah and look here... its the coolest thread EVER!!!! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/027873.html
------------------
'86 Fiero GT
My Fiero XoticRydz Mid-Rear Madness
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread
Be Excellent To Each Other" - Bill S. Preston Esquire Ted Theadore Logan

[This message has been edited by TaurusThug (edited 03-22-2005).]

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2005 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post

TaurusThug

4271 posts
Member since Aug 2003
for Bandwidths sake i made a part 2.... it is here

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/031675.html

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2005 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Taurus thug found out how to kill this thread...start a "Part 2"!

But alas, your plan has failed...for as George Lucas did, we must go back and tweak this one again and again...

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2005 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
last post
Musmaro13

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2005 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Musmaro13Click Here to visit Musmaro13's HomePageSend a Private Message to Musmaro13Direct Link to This Post
"What's new pussycat? Whoawhoawhoa" Tom Jones
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2005 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Musmaro13:

"What's new pussycat? Whoawhoawhoa" Tom Jones

Damn you!!! It made it to page 3!!! I almost had the last post!!! BTW, Last post!!!

Kris

------------------

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2005 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, Mondays can be the very very very very very worst days.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock