Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Paranoid...am I a thread killer? (Page 50)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 
Previous Page | Next Page
Paranoid...am I a thread killer? by fierofetish
Started on: 11-09-2004 07:30 PM
Replies: 2160
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-11-2005 09:45 PM
shop_rat45

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Sunday, May 01, 2005 :::

that day at helsingør...i came out of the castle and you were sitting there in the grass with your sketchbook. the breeze was blowing and the sun was sparkling on the water...

::: posted by k at 4:29 PM

Monday, April 25, 2005 :::

he makes me so happy...

understanding what is important to me, what is good for me...he looks out for my best interests and supports me.

and this made me giggle:
"you should just concentrate on italian so you can teach me when we move to italy"

mmmm.

lo amo tanto.

::: posted by k at 11:45 PM

Saturday, April 16, 2005 :::

so i've just been steeping myself in thoughts of my relationship because...too many ex's seem to have popped up in the apst week or so and i just needed to be reassured that he's not like them. particularly those last two.

and other than the things i wrote in the past 5 entries, there is also an entry from my "real" journal from københavn

15 November, 10 pm, 165 Gothersgade

it's been too long...so i'll just jump in to what's on my mind.
I don't really know how i'm doing this again, but i just feel like it's all okay. which is bad maybe cuz it sorta sounds like i've been bad so many times that i'm blase and i've stopped trying to be something better than that. but whatever. i miss him the minute he walks out my door in the morning...or goes down to the train platform. he keeps me up all night because we can seem to talk about everything. he makes me laugh so hard, but 2 minutes later he's talking about politics...or about architecture. we have fun, but we still talk about real things...family, for example. i'm aware that things are always great in the beginning, but i dunno...he just really amazes me. he turns me on, but also is so sweet in bed. i often realize when we're laying together that his hand is cradling my head...or that he's just looking at me when it's 5 am and my eyes won't stay open. my notes are covered in drawings today...silly things like elevations, perspectives...and i can't believe how fast i'm falling.

yeah i remember trying to write my EU paper and just leaving myy desk and writing that in minutes. it just came pouring out. and things now are so far from that, but still good, just in a different way. i'm watching us settling down from the whirlwind of the beginning of our relationship and it's still so beautiful to me. i guess i write this all in this journal because i assume that people who read my lj are bored with it, because i know that it's so self-indulgent to write so often about the one subject. december jan feb mar april....it's about our 5 month anniversary. i might not see him until our 6 monthish. which sucks, but it doesn't send a shock of mortal terror running down my spine. mmm, trust.

the reason this all arises is that i talked to mike the other day and again tonight and it always just comes down to him telling me about him and andres and their exploits. and i just can't stand it...i hate the way they are when they are single. it just makes me so depressed. nothing, nothing, nothing is meaningful to them...and i think for a long time i tried to convince myself that i had the same kind of beliefs...that nothing was ever really meaningful...or that it's shameful to look for something meaningful. and i just ended up closer than when i started to wanting something meaningful. like, with daniel, i knew it was meaningful because i cared about him, i knew him really well, but it didn't work out, etc. and i went into this whole period of just living for the moment. and i just hurt myself doing it. with andres...i was trying to seem so brave and confident and it absolutely screwed me over. and they mock girls for stickikng up for themselves, but this is what you have to do. i was disrespecting myself by being lenient, by trusting, by not standing up and telling him to get the **** out of my life. and sometimes i really wish i had been more forceful in our breakup. that i had just said "i found someone else, someone who really likes me, who is SURE that he wants to be with me. i wish i had just smashed it in his face, that i found someone who is better to me, and who verifiably deserves to be with me way more than he did...and i wish i had made it clear that he did it to himself. that he pushed me away, that he lost me because he ruined, absolutely destroyed my trust, and never really appreciated what it was like to have me fully in his life because he was always trying to keep that door open. and that's what ****s you over, andres. thats what ****s you over. and i still have all this bottled up inside me and its like...i just want to tell him sometimes. how much he sucks and hwo much he's never going to find anything meaningful. but i wont say anything. that would make me sound bitter. and i think it's already clear that i won this breakup. you know, since i cheated on him and then dumped him in the end.

bastard.

i love my boyfriend.

::: posted by k at 12:46 AM

Saturday, April 02, 2005 :::

in the morning, i just want to pull you to me, and sling your arm across me and wait a few more minutes before confronting the day...

i'm lonely

::: posted by k at 12:22 PM

Friday, April 01, 2005 :::

sometimes i just have to wonder where he came from. this is going to sound so typically 'girly' but...honestly i think i forgot..or never knew that guys could be like this. he is so invested in making me feel secure. and about 100 times i've thought that i've pushed him too far, or overstepped a boundary. and every time he's right there, telling me that it's good that i talk to him about my stupid insecurities, or trying to make me feel better about someone. i just really can't believe it.

he's applying to 14 jobs. 12 in boston, 2 in new york. so chances are pretty good that he'll be here in the fall. i honestly can't believe it. he said tonight something like "well i'm moving up there to be with you basically." and he was like asking me if i was happy about that becuase i dont say anything. and i was like are you kidding, of course i'm so happy, i just don't say anything because i didnt want to put any pressure on you to come here if you don't want to, i want you to do it for yourself, etc...because of course, i do. but that definitely doesn't mean that i havent thought about how amazing it would be to have him here. it just makes me stop and think about how i never want to be with anyone else but him, and how good we are together...how we match in so many ways. i know this is getting to be so cosmo girl but i feel like we're such a good match. we look good together, we bring out a less pronounced side in each other. he's mostly country boy and i guess i'm a little more urban...and we pull the opposites out of each other. we joke around in the same way and don't offend each other...we find the same stupid stuff funny (like each other, for example). i even like it when he wakes up grumpy.

i just feel like...how could anything ever be better than this? he's way too forgiving, and he's so good to me without just placating me. he's strong and he's got his own personality, and an amazing life and drive. he's artistic and he's passionate about what he creates. he works harder than anyone i know, which inspires me to work more and just amazes me. and at the same time hes' really learned when to take a break and just relax. he's just...great. i love all of him, every inch, every minute i'm with him...or even away from him. it's hard to be apart but honestly i never expected things to be this good when we got home. we've just been so lucky with the visiting and such...anyway. and i can't wait for him to meet my family.

and it has to be a good sign that i write in here when i'm happy too right? because normally it's just when i'm miserable...

::: posted by k at 1:51 AM

Monday, March 14, 2005 :::

i know this is getting old but i just wanted to write again about how happy i am with kyle and how great things have been since his visit. i'm sure part of it is that we have time to talk, but i also feel more...secure than i have in a while. he's been soo affectionate and i just feel so comfortable and even (gasp) competent around him, i don't really know how to describe it but he puts me at ease. and i think about him a hundred times a day and how much i just want to keep him forever. and i'm not afraid that it won't work out, i'm just so ****ing happy that we're together i dont have time to be worried. i love that he can take care of me but that he'll tell me if i'm being ridiculous. and that he's insecure about us sometimes too, and the best part is when i can tell that he's happy being with me. i love that i make him happy because he makes me so so so happy. it was so amazing to be together for as long as we were here, to have time to space out and watch a movie, read the paper on the train, kiss on the escalator, wander around boston with cannolis....what else could i want?? he's committed, he's sure about this, and he tells me that.
and dumb stuff too...like that we can cook together and he helps a lot and knows what he's doing but he doesn't upstage me or tell me what to do...and he goes into crate and barrel with me and plays with all the gadgets...and we pick out plates and throw rugs for no particular reason. and that he tells me he wants to live with me all the time, and that he wishes i was with him...
so much love, so much...

::: posted by k at 1:04 AM

Saturday, March 12, 2005 :::

i still love it when i notice your hand cradling my head when i look up at you.

and how peaceful it was when we were up til 4, the last night we spent at your house...you were working, and i was just wasting time...but it felt so right to just be in the same space, just to be there together with some tea and candlelight.

and that night at a bar, when we first were together and still nobody knew...how much i liked being able to touch you, to have a part of you, to feel entitled to make contact....

and what it was like to kiss you on all the streets of copenhagen...and d.c....and boston...

and how you like me despite my ridiculousness...

and it feels to me like the days here brought us so much closer...and what i thought was broken isn't any more.

i hope i'm not too reckless in my love...but i feel all enveloped by it, it breathes into every part of me......

------------------

IP: Logged
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
WOOT!!!!! I own page 50!!!!!! I am the coolest person around!!! See what you all get for going to bed early!!! Ha!!

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 06-20-2005).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What are you screaming for???
*looks at F-I-E-R-O*

Why are you pointing at this reply?

Oh. Wait. You're pointing at something UNDERNEATH this reply...
What is it? I don't see it yet...?

*looks down*

*shrugs*

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
What the....?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 06-17-2005).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

If you look at page 49, I tried everything but cut and paste some silly something or other to own page 50! I gave up too soon. I'll have to wait for page 99 to roll around and then I'll stay up all night to own that one. In fact, I'm calling it right now. Since I'm the first (unless some knit wit edits a previous post) and since there is no deed to it yet (that would be recognized in a court of law) I am calling it for me, myself and I.

Oh, but it will hold up in a court of law. I had it notarized. I'm sorry, but I am the legal owner of this thread. But, being the nice guy that I am, I will let you have page 100.

Kris

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

If you look ... I gave up too soon...

Never give up, Never compromise, even in the face of Armageddon...

Try not to, even if it becomes unbearable.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
............Balls....
I can't believe I did'nt get page 50.
You rotton filthy whores.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2005 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2005 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
ok everyone just calm down......
here is a skateboard (mine) that got stuck in the most odd fashion...

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Now that is funny!!

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Even funnier than that...

Holy cr@p, that is great!

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Here's one more :

They kinda do look alike don't they.

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2005 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

To Bad Ya Never Get To Huh ... lol Im Kidding

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
MUHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Well, I installed Longhorn but it kept giving me an error message while using the internet and would close the program. Soooooooo, I installed Longhorn theme package from here http://www.getskinned.org/modules.php?modname=subs&action=moreinfo&subid=3313&type=1 on my XP, and something called Sidebar which shows a nice clock, weather, performance, news, any other stuff. I also loaded Iconpackager and installed a very cool matching icon set and viola! My desktop looks and feels like a bizzzilion bucks. Just thought I'd share...
85-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85-GTSend a Private Message to 85-GTDirect Link to This Post
I call dibbs on/shotgun page 69!
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
wow this is a long thread
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post

sonic50

3873 posts
Member since Aug 2004
WOW!!! How long has the thread been going on.
88gtNewb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88gtNewbClick Here to visit 88gtNewb's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88gtNewbDirect Link to This Post
Holy! Why have a never seen this thread before? And what the heck is it about?
85-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85-GTSend a Private Message to 85-GTDirect Link to This Post
I have the 1985th post... the same year as my car.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85-GT:

I have the 1985th post... the same year as my car.

Liar!

Oh wait, sorry...

I meant:

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 06-29-2005).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2005 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
HEY THAT'S MY MONKEY!

------------------
Your ability is your only speed limit.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post06-29-2005 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Just dropped by, to see how my thread was going...Hmmmm.still acting as a neo-opiate for the wonderful Folk of PFF!!!
Kris, I will never accept your legal ownership, whilst my name is still up there in lights!!!Hahahahahaha!!!
fierofetish
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

That's Soooo coool! I gotta get me a shirt like that!

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
1992 was a descent year
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
1993 I turned 14
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
1994 was my last year of Jr. High.
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
1995 was the year of the Oklahoma City bombing
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
1996 IRCNet is found
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
1997 Mr. Rogers receives a star on the Hollywood walk of fame.
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
1998 Smoking is banned in all California Bars and Restaurants
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

shop_rat45

3271 posts
Member since Mar 2004
1999 the Euro currency is introduced and the world prepares for the Y2K bug. that was scary.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock