Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Paranoid...am I a thread killer? (Page 51)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 
Previous Page | Next Page
Paranoid...am I a thread killer? by fierofetish
Started on: 11-09-2004 07:30 PM
Replies: 2160
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-11-2005 09:45 PM
shop_rat45

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
POST 2000!!!! AND PAGE 51!!!!

I now own post 2000 and page 51 of the never ending thread!!! I rock!!

Is this a record or something? Are there any threads on PFF that have gone this long?

[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 06-30-2005).]

IP: Logged
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
1. Name This Band.

2. YAAAYYYY..... its official, i am getting Fiero symbol tattoo on my right shoulder blade. asked artist to toy a bit so im impaiently waiting!!

mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
Can't name the band but I would like to take the girl home with me. That would be one crazy night, wouldn't it? Some goth girls are soooooo hot!
G.

Die thread, die!!!!

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
The band is "Eagles of Deathmgagpqigv qip" sompthin' or other...
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Never forget your pencil!

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
When you forget it you will need it. When you have it you will not need it
matt 84 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matt 84 2m4Send a Private Message to matt 84 2m4Direct Link to This Post
damn that girl is hot!(love them gothic girls).
sonic50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
there are three gay men in a hot tub
A condom Floated to the top
On of the gay men
said, “ who farted?

[This message has been edited by sonic50 (edited 07-05-2005).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
sonic50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

2. YAAAYYYY..... its official, i am getting Fiero symbol tattoo on my right shoulder blade. asked artist to toy a bit so im impaiently waiting!!

No way ! My buddy is a tattoo artist and he keeps bugin me to get one. I was seriously thinking of getting the fiero emblem (as it appears on the front nose badge) on the back of my neck . If you do get it post up some pics!

------------------
"but when equipped with NOS, sometimes I feel invincible..."
"but when I race from a roll it's hard to hit 2nd"

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 07-05-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
A baby seal walks into a bar.
The bartender asks:"what'll you have?"
The seal says:"Anything but a Canadian Club."

John Kerry walks into a bar
The bartender says: "why the long face?"

A penguin walks into a bar, and asks "Have you seen my brother?"
The bartender says :" I dunno. What does he look like?"

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 07-17-2005).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

No way ! My buddy is a tattoo artist and he keeps bugin me to get one. I was seriously thinking of getting the fiero emblem (as it appears on the front nose badge) on the back of my neck . If you do get it post up some pics!

July 27th 7pm

also, the band is The Distillers, punk-ish but shes a good singer with good lyrics (punk usually doesnt have good vocals..)

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
I thought this thread died?
cccharlie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cccharlieSend a Private Message to cccharlieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

July 27th 7pm

(punk usually doesnt have good vocals)

SEX PISTOLS LYRICS

"Anarchy In The U.K."

Right! Now ha, ha,
I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passerby

'Cause I wanna be Anarchy
No dogs body

Anarchy for the UK
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a traffic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme

In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best
I use the rest
I use the enemy
I use Anarchy

It's the only way to be

Is this the M.P.L.A or
Is this the U.D.A or
Is this the I.R.A
I thought it was the UK
Or just another country
Another council tenancy

I Wanna be Anarchy
I Wanna be Anarchy
Oh what a name

I wanna be Anarchy
Know what I mean?

And I wanna be an anarchist
Get pissed
Destroy!

[This message has been edited by cccharlie (edited 07-17-2005).]

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Yay!
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
omg!! i so HAFTA POOP, and my wife is in the bathroom!!!!!

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

omg!! i so HAFTA POOP, and my wife is in the bathroom!!!!!

Again, I say YAY!

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
uh ohhhh....

Anyone have a mop?

and

A Shovel?

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
EWWWWW!
Someone light a match, please.
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Napoleon Bonamite would know what to do!
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cccharlie:

SEX PISTOLS LYRICS

ahh i meant vocal as in sound pitch etc. actually i love that song and Megadeath did an amazing cover of it. i also have an Anarchy symbol tattoo on my chest.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

Again, I say YAY! Actually, FieroRumor didn't post that, I Haxored his account and posted it (Who the heck uses "password" as their password, anyway?)

Well, Thanks for being honest about that. I changed my password to "password2" so now it's ultra-secure.

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Well, Thanks for being honest about that. I changed my password to "password2" so now it's ultra-secure.

Super secure!! Yay!!

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
What a Freakin Monday this has been...

At least this thread will finally die today.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

What a Freakin Monday this has been...

At least this thread will finally die today.

I'm trying not to be paranoid, but you aren't really the..........
THREAD KILLER!
are you?

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 07-18-2005).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

I'm trying not to be paranoid, but you aren't really the..........
THREAD KILLER!
are you?

I've killed my share of threads...

Know what would kill this thread? if someone explained step, by step (with pics) how to pop a zit.

BTW, The next person who posts in this thread is "it"*.

*No tagbacks...

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

I
BTW, The next person who posts in this thread is "Zit"*.

*No tagbacks...

Whats a "ZIT?"
Is it anything like a "LERT?"
Be a LERT-- the world needs more lerts.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Whats a "ZIT?"
Is it anything like a "LERT?"
Be a LERT-- the world needs more lerts.

MUHWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! You're Zit!

Quick, someone pop him!

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

I've killed my share of threads...

Know what would kill this thread? if someone explained step, by step (with pics) how to pop a zit.

BTW, The next person who posts in this thread is "it"*.
*No tagbacks...

Battletoads - by Bryan Johnson
Every five years or so there tends to be some new super-fad that enchants kids throughout the nation. As many of you may recall, or a least many who are viewers of this site, one such craze lasted long enough to see the rise and even the fall of the NES's popularity. In the late 80's/early 90's before Pokemon, even before Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, was the era of, you guessed it, the Turtle. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, an idea that stemmed from a small comic book and RPG, exploded into a commercial empire. There was a Saturday morning cartoon, dozens of video games, cereal, candy, and not one but three not so great movies. And while the green guys with renaissance inspired names and their rat-like teacher enjoyed their commercial success, others hoped to cash in on the animorph craze by coming up with their own animorphic furry creations. A quirky little company from Britain, Rare had such hopes, and in 1991 they released one of the most hyped up videogames ever made for the Nintendo: Battletoads.

Battletoads starred three amphibians cutely named after skin disorders. The Battletoads, along with their vulture mentor, fought to rid the galaxy of their nemesis, the Dark Queen.

http://www.classicgaming.com/rotw/roms/battleto.zip

Description
The best free NES emulator, with both sound and colors dead on. However, it loses points on its display methods. FCE Ultra displays in both windowed and full-screen modes, and allows selection of different resolutions and special display emulations such as Scanline and TV. The frame rate is auto-adjusted, and the emulator performs flawlessly in windowed mode, including support for Game Genie and a Zapper. The flaws however are in the full-screen support. 320 x 480 is spot on, but leaves way too much black border border space. The Scanline mode makes the graphics look closest to a real NES display, however it is rather dark. The TV Simulation mode is simply terrible, and looks more like a stadium grandstand screen. Still up there with SMYNES, and better in some respects.

http://www.classicgaming.com/vault/nesemu/fceu050r2win.zip

How to pop a pimple

Some say popping a pimple can scar, others say it can't scar. I tend to think that lancing and gently squeezing pimples that are at the surface and white will usually not lead to scarring. However, trying to squeeze and pop a pimple which is still below the surface may lead to major problems.

Suggestions on how to pop a zit vary. Read through some of these opinions from around the internet and decide for yourself. If you have a serious cystic lesion, your dermatologist may have methods of reducing the swelling which may also help prevent scarring. Also, alpha hydroxy acid may help prevent a spot from becoming a behemoth in the first place.

Tip: follow the Clear Skin Regimen to prevent future whiteheads from occurring in the first place.

(from iEmily.com)

Take a warm shower or bath to soften your skin.
Wash your face and remove all makeup.
Wash your hands to prevent spreading germs and infecting the pimple.
Sterilize a needle by running it through a flame (a dirty needle will cause an infection and maybe a bigger pimple).
Gently prick the tip of the pimple with the needle.
Take a clean tissue or piece of toilet paper and wrap it around your index fingers.
Gently apply pressure to the sides of the pimple to ease out the pus. Stop when blood or clear fluid comes out.
(This article originally appeared in the May 1997 issue of Seventeen.)

Q: I know you're never supposed to squeeze a zit, but I'm not about to leave the house with a major eruption on my face. Isn't there any good way to pop it?
A: The real deal on popping zits: Dirt from your fingers can force bacteria into your pores and cause an infection, leaving you with a bigger bump and, even worse, possible scarring. If the zit is deep down and the whitish stuff inside isn't close enough to the surface, you might end up squeezing the acne bacteria back down into your skin (the result: a big, irritated cyst that can stick around for a long time).

Reality check: If you have the kind of begging-to-be-popped zit where you can actually see the white stuff just under the surface -- and you've gotta do something about it -- at least do it safely. First, clean the area thoroughly. Then take two sterile gauze pads and gently press on each side of the pimple, using the gauze (not your fingers, and especially not your nails) to apply pressure. If the white stuff can be squeezed out easily, do it. Then use another gauze pad to apply hydrogen peroxide and spread on an antibiotic ointment (like Bacitracin).

If the white stuff doesn't budge after squeezing gently, don't even think about popping it. Instead, soak a piece of sterile gauze in a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup warm tap water. Hold the gauze on the spot for five to 10 minutes and repeat several times a day -- the salt water may help dry out the spot and draw the pimple to the surface. Only attempt to squeeze after you see whitish stuff under the skin. --Sophie Knight

(from About.com)

You wake up feeling a slight red bump on your cheek. You can barely see it, but you know it's there. By lunchtime, your friends have all given you the red alert - pimple at 3:00. It's getting bigger as the day goes on! You know what your mom, your health teacher, or your dermatologist told you - just wash your face twice a day and everything will be fine. But by the end of the day, your pimple has evolved into a perfect whitehead - perfect for popping, right?

It's a tempting thought, but popping a pimple won't get rid of the problem. At best, you'll get rid of the crust and fluid inside the pimple, but you'll still have a red blotch on your cheek that only time and antibiotics can fade.

At worst, popping your pimple will release the same bacteria that caused your breakout in the first place, allowing it to spread to other areas of your face to form even more pimples. A scab will probably form, too, which can leave you with a permanent pit or scar.

Since popping isn't the way to go, patience is the key. Your pimple will disappear sooner rather than later, and by leaving it alone, you won't be left with any nasty reminders that it was there. If you do touch your face though, at least wash your hands and face first.

(from allsands.com)

While most Dermatologists probably cringe when they hear you've taken to performing minor surgery on your own face, there really isn't much damage you can do by popping a pimple, other than irritating already sensitive skin. Popping pimples will not cause scarring. However, there are times when popping a skin blemish can lead to more blemishes. Some pimples contain bacteria which your fingers will redeposit on other areas of your face. If you must squeeze, wash your hands thoroughly afterward to avoid spreading bacteria.
(healthierliving.com says it's a myth that pimple popping is taboo)

Myth #6: It's taboo to pop a pimple.

The unblemished truth: You don't need a medical degree or set of fancy surgical tools to zap a zit. "Acne surgery" is something most people can do at home. Reserve this technique for the occasional pinkish pimple or whitehead (cysts and blackheads call for a visit to your doctor). After thoroughly washing your face and hands, disinfect a fine needle with rubbing alcohol, then lightly nick the pimple's surface. Gently squeeze out the contents using a clean tissue. If you overpick or oversqueeze, you'll stretch the poor and push the white blood cells onto the skin, which can lead to infection and scarring. Leave the lesion alone to heal (antiseptic is optional).

(from MH-18)

Avoid the pick-it line if you can. There's a good reason everyone and their grandmother tells you not to squeeze a pimple: "You might squeeze something to the surface, but you'll also force the infection deeper into the skin," says D'Anne Kleinsmith, M.D., a dermatologist in West Bloomfield, Michigan.

The Big Squeeze technique often backfires, causing an even more outrageous cyst -- and it may leave behind a pit or scar that'll be with you when you're old and buying Depends.

But if a bulging whitehead has you housebound, here's a way to pop as safely as possible. Instead of squeezing, hold a warm, wet washcloth to the area for a few minutes. Then gently prick the very top of the head with a sterilized needle and wipe - don't squeeze -- the ooze that comes out.

If you don't see a whitehead, do yourself a favor: Just dry the skin and apply a benzoyl-peroxide acne product. Which is worse - the gigantic infected red spot you'll get from squeezing an unripe zit -- or the little red spot you'll get by leaving it alone?

(from sexandhealth.com)

Hold a warm, wet washcloth to your skin for a few minutes to help bring the pimple to a head. If it appears to be superficial, you can prick the head with a sterilized needle. Otherwise, just dry the skin and apply a benzoyl-peroxide product.

Squeezing is the worst thing you can do, says D'Anne Kleinsmith, M.D., a dermatologist in West Bloomfield, Michigan. "You may squeeze something to the surface, but you'll also end up squeezing the infection deeper into the skin."

If the pimple is deep and painful, see a dermatologist. Tell him it's an emergency. He can inject it with cortisone, which should eliminate the redness and swelling within a few hours. She'd have to be some date to go to that much trouble, though.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2005 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Heh.

Lose your Mind

Clicky CLicky Clicky

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 07-18-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2005 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
No one look at my crotch, my zipper wont go up

------------------
Your ability is your only speed limit.

[This message has been edited by IEatRice (edited 07-19-2005).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2005 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:

No one look at my crotch, my zipper wont go up

Damn, he forgot to put on the suit first... is this the end?!?

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2005 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Damn, he forgot to put on the suit first... is this the end?!?

Quick!! Punch him in the eye!! Ahhhhhh!!

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2005 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I cant belive this thread is still going.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2005 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I cant belive this thread is still going.

I intend on reading it the whole way through once it reaches page 99.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2005 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
1. It's 3:32 am and I'm still up!
2. I got my brand spanking new black carpet in from the Fiero Store yesterday and mmmmmmmmmmm it fells sooooo nice! I love it so much I want to marry it!
3. I can't wait for my new MOPAR 6 pack scoops to come in
4. I purchased a set of 5" wing stands from a fella in Canada and their still not here yet! He said he sent them out on Monday! Where are my wing stands! I want my wing stands!
5. I purchased a 2.8 V6 little doodad off eBay, wonder what that will look like on? I'll probably go alot faster with it on! Man! I can just see all those hot rod car owners stewin' now because I passed 'em goin' 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.784 MPH
6. I got stung by a yellow jacket yesterday on the back of my left leg, man, that really sucked
7. I go in for another ECT treatment this morning, supposed to be scheduled for 9:30 am
8. Going to go pick up my 1977 Camaro in Jersey Sat. Boy is my wife pissed at me!
9. Still haven't gotten them wing stands yet.... grrrrrrrrr maybe if I go try to get some sleep, the time will pass a little more quickly
Good night, thanks for listening.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2005 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
psshhh .... i ordered a hoodie from pornstarclothing.com a month ago, checked my order status, STILL NOT SHIPPED!!!..grrr
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2005 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

I got my "new" sing stands today- just painting them up, hopefully I can stay up late enough to have them installed tonite. (want to make sure they get painted well!) Yahoooo! Man, I love working on my Fiero!

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2005 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
I love Key Lime pie.
Not the flouresent green stuff the chain restaurants sell, but the tart, creamy, yellow green pie made from fresh limes.....
Yummmmm!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock