Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Paranoid...am I a thread killer? (Page 23)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 
Previous Page | Next Page
Paranoid...am I a thread killer? by fierofetish
Started on: 11-09-2004 07:30 PM
Replies: 2160
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-11-2005 09:45 PM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2004 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2004 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
sig test!

------------------

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2004 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Paranoid...am I a thread killer?

No you’re not! I AM! Some threads that became “deceased” after I added “my 2 cents”. LOL

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/028699.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047775.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/057900.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047821.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/058140.html

Many more, but I couldn’t find them all.

------------------
Fiero Fiesta - July 24, 2005 - Calgary, Alberta <--- click this LINK

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-16-2004).]

Jeremiah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahDirect Link to This Post
What's this thread all aboot?
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

I like olives. They are yummy!!

I hear cabbage is, too!

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
Wootzorz! Last Post.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2004 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Me too!! I love Worcester sauce!!
fierofetish
Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Got your RonCo simulated carbon fiber potato chip slicer yet?
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
Awesome wolfhound!

------------------
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=461381 www.mistreetscene.org
*Sponsered by Sport Compact Pro*
1984 White Pontiac Fiero 2M4 - Formula Front End, JVC Stereo, Pioneer Speakers, Red Neons, Eagle Rims http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/570222
1986 Black Pontiac Fiero GT - 1000 o.b.o. Willing to trade for Sportbike, Daily Driver, Yamaha Banshee, or a Engine Swap(I Provide Engine)

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

Got your RonCo simulated carbon fiber potato chip slicer yet?

Wow! what a useful tool!
"Just Lay it, Spray it, and GOOOO!"

This also would help make your car go faster:

http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=114904

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2004 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Oh well...might as well make it 890 posts..
fierofetish

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 12-18-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
DesignFlaw06

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DesignFlaw06Send a Private Message to DesignFlaw06Direct Link to This Post
This post ought to kill it.
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
It ought to, but it didn't. Last Post.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
This thing still going on.OMG
Pyric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyricSend a Private Message to PyricDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

This thing still going on.OMG

YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!! oh wait.... neither and I

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
Post #895. When I order a pizza I order extra sauce, extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage. I also put red pepper on it to make it really spicy like i like it and thist is gon' be the last post homies.

------------------
1984 White Pontiac Fiero 2M4 - Formula Front End, JVC Stereo, Pioneer Speakers, Red Neons, Eagle Rims http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/570222
1986 Black Pontiac Fiero GT - 1000 o.b.o. Willing to trade for Sportbike, Daily Driver, Yamaha Banshee, or a Engine Swap(I Provide Engine)

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post

84Fiero2M4

1060 posts
Member since Sep 2004
I just noticed Pyric's post was number 894 and that was how many posts he had when he made it.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

Post #895. When I order a pizza I order extra sauce, extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage. I also put red pepper on it to make it really spicy like i like it and thist is gon' be the last post homies.

I took a pic of the piece of pizza I had sitting on my desk the day this thread started..and I vowed not to throw it out until it had died away...anyone wanna see what it looks like NOW?!?!?!?
(maybe I'll stick it in one of my "boxes o' crap"...MUHWAHAHAHAH)

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

I took a pic of the piece of pizza I had sitting on my desk the day this thread started..and I vowed not to throw it out until it had died away...anyone wanna see what it looks like NOW?!?!?!?

do it..........Do It............DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Note to self: Don't try to win any more of Rumors contests.

Last post

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2004 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Well, when I started this thread so long ago, I never thought I would be posting the 900th post in it, and didnīt realise that I would be going to say the things that I am going to say now.Some things have gone very seriously wrong in my life since July 14th, when my Mother passed away.It seems like my ambitions in life went with her.I cry most every day,and canīt find any will to fight any more.My Family have disappointed me so badly, and things that have been going on amongst my relatives that I would never have dreamed of just 6 months ago.
I have used PFF to distract me from my sadness.I have met some wonderful people here, and also, inevitably, a few unpleasnt ones too. But they all make up the tapestry in life.This year, the first Christmas that I will not perform in, is going to be the turning point in my life. I am 58 years old, nearly, and never wanted to grow old.Unfortunately, we canīt change that.But it is time for me to become what I am, and not what I want to be.I love my wife as no other, and she is so patient, and kind, and supportive in all that I do.But, it seems that I have never become what my Father wanted me to be, and He has hurt me so bad since my Mum died.Without my Mum to speak to, and make me feel better about myself, it seems so pointless now.The coming years are going to be very hard for us..the tourist business is dying here, and the Local Council are making rules to kill off the Entertainment venues, except for the Hotels.I have skills, but they are not much use for finding a job when you are nearly sixty..you are over the Hill.Any way, who wants to see a Guy of my age performing music that is so out of dateI think I would rather stop now, whilst I still have a bit of dignity.
I am going to give my Fiero to the boy whose car got damaged a while back.I have tried to get parts for it, and Electrathon has helped me no end.I had arranged for a friend to go to Ducattimanīs place in Holland, to pick up the panels that he kindly said I could have.He never went.He says he is going to go again on 22nd December, but I canīt get hold of Ducattiman to ask if he still has them.And so, the Fiero dream is going to come to an end, and I guess it kind of hurts: Iīve wanted one since I saw one in Holland 8 years ago.I have had three, and they have only brought me bad luck, and so I am going to cut the dream loose.
When you are young , you never think you will end up like all the older people you knew then, but that is not reality.You do, and you will.And I have.
I must now throw what energy I have left into trying to spend the rest of my life, and Ellieīs, in a more stable fashion.I must try to sell all my music stuff, but it will be worth very little now, because technology has moved on, and made it worthless. It hurts to admit you have failed,but I am going to accept it as it is, and just go on as best as I can.
this might seem strange to you all, having read all the posts I have made since I have been here...I guess I always tried to put on a happy face, but deep inside, the last few months have been too painful, and so I am going to change as much as I am able.No, this is not an "end it all" last letter; I am too much of a coward to do that. I am just so miserable inside, and need to change everything.Hopefully things will get better.
Thanks to you all for the fun I have had on PFF since July 2003. will be missing you.
fierofetish

------------------
RESPONSIBILITY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.USE IT WISELY.

PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Hey, If you have a mild addiction to a painkiller, and it doesn't have any side-effects, but it helps you to cope with things, does it REALLY help if you stop taking it?

I have found this place does a good job of keeping me semi-sane, and even If I was Fieroless, I'd still probably dwell on here. I feel bad about you personal situation (job, family issues, etc) and there's honestly not a thing I can do for ya, but I DO "feel" for ya. I'm not sure what your talents are, but from this thread alone, it seems you can do house construction-type stuff.Not that you want to be the one DOING the work, but maybe you know of some young guy(s) that you could hire and you could have a small company that does minor remodeling stuff. Just a thought.

I hate the fact that money is such a huge faotr in our lives, but that's not gonna change anytime soon.
As for your dad, maybe he is dealing with the loss of his wife badly, or something, As I said, I don't know your situation...
As for changing yourself, there is no need to toss your entire identity down the tube...not that you are you stuff, but if you are used to certain things, and you get rid of ALL of them, it's not good. Keep a guitar and amp, and some pedals and stuff, so you can play them when you want. If your Fiero "dream" is smooshed( for now) then maybe you could work on something else for a little while. Or, take a year off from the Fiero Game, and think about what you would like to do during that year. Things have a way of turning out better if you have specific goals you are working towards...

If the car is not in good shape, maybe you should get rid of it, but do so in a way that you won't still pine for it every day - like if you sold it to your neighbor or somethin...

Most importantly, make sure your wife knows what's going on inside your head, and what you would like to do the next year. make plans with her, even if they are dumb. Just keep her clued in to what you are doing. I sure she will be supportave.

Losing your mom is a hard thing...and having your dad being tough is worse.
Especially if you feel that "You never became what HE wanted". (I just wonder if he actually says that to you, or if that is just how you feel in yer head)

You are who you are. If he can't deal with that...he needs to come to grips with who his "REAL son" is.

Once again, this tread turned serious. I'll have to post a scanned picture of my buttocks to save this thing...(and to give something for fierofetish to print out and hang on his refrigerator.)

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
Heh, I love cleaning up old data..Just found an assignment I did for a class, I had to write a political speech that had to be a bit..."tough" on criminals, to the point of it being a bit "too tough"...

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you with my heart on my sleeve, my resolve tempered, and my feet planted firmly on the ground. Unlike my opponent, who has shown time and time again that he is in favor of reduced sentences for repeat offenders, I vow to keep them locked up till they repay society for their transgressions. I vow to be tough on crime. For too long, politicians have stood idly by while criminals took advantage of lax lawmakers’ poor leadership. Their short-sighted policies will not hold its citizens in a cowering state of fear any longer. When you make me the next governor of this great state, I will carry a torch to light the way to a new dawn - I will stand by my words when I tell you that tonight, I come to shine a blinding light of justice into the dark crevices of the criminal element which has run rampant in our great city. Criminals, your days are numbered. If you commit a crime, we will catch you. If you try to hide, we will find you. We will find you, and with each one of you that we remove from society, we make society safer for everyone.

My pledge to you tonight is to bring about a new level of security, which will help to restore an era many of our older voters may reminisce over: a time when mothers didn’t have to worry about their children playing outside in the streets. An era where an elderly woman may once again take the arm of a stranger, offered to help her cross the s. She no longer will be afraid that he is trying to help himself to her purse. My battle cry will be “Two prisoners in every cell, and plenty of room for all those who feel the need to break the law” . If you decide to turn to the dark occupation of crime, we’ll welcome you with new accommodations. – a nine-by-nine cell. We’ll even provide you with clothes, one color fits all, and a bunkmate, whom we are sure you’ll grow to love.

And we get to keep the keys.

In the past, legislators have tried getting tough on crime. Tonight, I tell you, I am throwing down my gloves! I am developing a new prison expansion program which will alleviate the present conditions of overcrowding found in many prisons today. While expanding our prisons, I will also oversee programs to aimed at expanding our school system, including the support staff, to help keep our children from earning a degree in crime.
I am here tonight not to tell you that crime doesn’t pay, but rather, if you commit a crime, YOU WILL PAY. This will become more evident when I become your next Governor.
I will make bold strides into the future, while calling upon the wisdom of the past. Twenty years ago, Governor Mckibben took the steps necessary to convert Fieroville into a pristine paradise. I want that small town to be the symbol of what can be done with the right legislation and a strong anti-crime policy. I will continue improving upon the solid leadership of Archie Karshoppe, Rodney Dickman, and Clifford Pennock. By redefining a “stockade” approach to criminals, we can bolster the view that committing a crime is a shameful act. No longer will prisoners feel proud of their nefarious deeds or boast of their negative lifestyles. I will initiate a new program called “C.R.E.E.P.” Criminal Reform Entails Every Person - where the community holds all its members up to an ideal. An ideal which made America great and still rings true today. “C.R.E.E.P.” will be backed up by the FORK initiative, a dual pronged approach to prisoner treatment. It would provide aid for prisoners who wish to reform so that they may get the help and support they need, to chance at an education, an attempt at a better life, while making sure that those who do not wish to live in a society defined by ruled, they will live in a society defined by iron bars…

-----------------------------------

"Archie Karshoppe"?

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post

You are truly a strange person man, very strange. I wanna see what it looks like! will there be a contest for it?

------------------

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
why do i always find myself on this forum instead of writing papers of taking tests for my history course?

------------------

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
thread killer...

1991 MR2 Turbo after it meets a tree and few other things... last night was a BAD night for my friend

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
That was a nice MR2 too. I hope your friend's ok

------------------

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

why do i always find myself on this forum instead of writing papers of taking tests for my history course?

Because THIS place is a sort of escape...
I'm currently resisting the urge to finish my 5 page paper... wheeee.

HA HAAA!!!! I have killed this thread!

I seal it with the blood of another dead thread!

Large naked women carrying Fieros on their backs

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 12-21-2004).]

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
NO! i will not yet you kill this thread, not now, not ever!
Pyric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyricSend a Private Message to PyricDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

I just noticed Pyric's post was number 894 and that was how many posts he had when he made it.

That means I win something right? WOOO!!!

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2004 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
FieroRumor,
I have read your reply many times in the last few days, and have gained some comfort from it.
I guess that depression comes in cycles, and this time I was not prepared for it, and I let it get under my skin. I chose to post my feelings in this thread, because I know only a few of us read it now, and those people are my kind of people!!
Anyway, the fuel pump, steering joint and bonnet prop have just arrived, as I am typing this, so now I feel a bit happier.The gales we have been having for the last week have died down, and I have just refilled my Fiero for the 10 th time, and it seems to be not disappearing (the coolant, not the car!!)..but that is being optimistic!! One thing at a time..So. to those of you that read my last post, thanks for not hitting on this whimp!!, and I am trying to beat the blues...oh great!! Just found my new DVD of Dr.Hook is also in the post, so ...I think I am back..no, not Iīm Back, just me back..
thanks
fierofetish
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

depression comes in cycles

get a grow lite and put it in your computer desk lamp. yes, i'm serious.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2004 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hi lurker, thanks!! Errrmm...but what is a grow lite? It must be what I have needed all along? Seiously, what is it?
fierofetish
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
It makes your "Mr. Johnson" warm and happy.

Your "Mr. Johnson" being your will to live, of course...
Whet they mean is get a plant light, and soak up some virtual rays.

But right now, the weather is pretty nice there, right? I'd say, go outside and get some nice sunlight, but watch out for those deadly Mantids...

TEST---> mms://lonwle.interoutemediaservices.com/{27A6992F-1297-42E3-BE24-E38610C4F975}/{3F4FB287-2B0F-43E6-8E6B-E4BE13FFF72E}/F-14.wmv

darn... hmmmm

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 12-21-2004).]

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Wow, I can't beleive this thread is almost dead!! Last post.

Kris

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Shhhh..let it die with a little bit of dignity....

Wait who are those two people approaching? Haven't they been here before?

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
Mobius Thread?

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 12-22-2004).]

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Mobius Thread?

Awwww. You even chose the page that was dedicated to me as your backdrop. How sweet You quickly approaching 10000 posts there Rumor. You better slow down.

Kris

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
::cough cough POST WHORE cough:::
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

Awwww. You even chose the page that was dedicated to me as your backdrop. How sweet You quickly approaching 10000 posts there Rumor. You better slow down.

Kris

I know, I only paid for 9,421 posts here. Then, , I hafta sell my Fiero, buy a Yugo, and join www.Yugoforum.com as YugoRumor.

Well, maybe I'll keep the Fiero...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 55 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock