Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62568 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to share the awesome work TXGOOD did for my daughter's modified 87 GT:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn Jim, that interior looks nice. Glad my product is part of it.
Solero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoleroSend a Private Message to SoleroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD, are you still offering a discount if all three items are ordered?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am.
Solero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoleroSend a Private Message to SoleroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you send me information on how to order and pay. Thank you.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Solero:

Can you send me information on how to order and pay. Thank you.

I pmed you the other day with all of the info and my Paypal info.
Thanks
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally ordered my cupholder after trying to decide what I wanted for 2 years!! XD I'm very indecisive, hehe, but the cupholder turned out Perfect!!! here are some pics, thanks again!!!!

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great.
Glad you like.
CocoFiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CocoFieroSend a Private Message to CocoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi TXGood,

I have one of your earlier designs with straps. Do you sell a kit to upgrade to the new mounting or could you send me instructions on how to do it?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for any new members.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the current price for one of these? Is the first page prices accurate? Thanks
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, first page reflects current prices.
Radfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadfieroSend a Private Message to RadfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want to place an order and was wondering what the process is? Order here or do I go somewhere else? Do I contact you or do you contact me?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just pm me with what you want
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
PontiacTate

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacTateSend a Private Message to PontiacTateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still for sale?

Tate
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`m still making them.
Just PM me what you want and I`ll get you a price.
Amys Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2016 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Amys DriverSend a Private Message to Amys DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been wanting a cup holder option since getting my Fiero. Just ran across this thread. Will certainly be figuring out if I want the dark saddle or black and will PM you for order details.
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These things are so professionally done and so perfect! I own two sets in two different colors, one set for each vehicle and I just love them!
anyone considering getting one of these items will be very happy that you did!

------------------
pat moody

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+ given for a great seller and a great product. I will get one soon.

------------------
1992 SVX LS-L
2006 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
Fieronews Shifter boots

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2016 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike,

I ordered from you back in 2012 (long time ago, I know lol)
Now we are living in Germany, and as the addiction would have it, might be getting a Fiero again.
So my question: Shipping of ALL your products to Germany? Yes? If yes, how much?

Much obliged,

Don

------------------
Life is good!
Former President of the Georgia Fiero Club
Now living in Europe

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2016 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2016 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.....and replied.

------------------
Life is good!
Former President of the Georgia Fiero Club
Now living in Europe

CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine in the mail and just love it! Sadly I've been sick and it's still in the box waiting to be installed but I can't wait! Thanks for such a quality product.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

Got mine in the mail and just love it! Sadly I've been sick and it's still in the box waiting to be installed but I can't wait! Thanks for such a quality product.

You are welcome, glad you like it.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven`t bumped this in a while and thought I would.
Mr.Goodwrench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2016 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.GoodwrenchClick Here to visit Mr.Goodwrench's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.GoodwrenchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!!
ROF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ROFSend a Private Message to ROFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making the glove box and console door cover? I want a set cup holder/arm rest, door cover and glove box.

cc
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, still making them.
PFF
System Bot
My88RedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My88RedGTSend a Private Message to My88RedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the power ports dual USB or lighter style power ports? I see no pics of what the power ports look like under the cover.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can get the power ports either way.
People order mostly the lighter style but I can get the USB
My88RedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My88RedGTSend a Private Message to My88RedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the power ports dual USB or lighter style power ports? I see no pics of what the power ports look like under the cover.
I have one of your shorter cup arm rest but I never got power put in... I have a dual usb port adapter that's round and fits into a whole about the same size as a standard lighter. I modified my arm rest to put in the power and it looks great from the top and bottom, but the length ends up bumping into factory arm rest and due to the overall length of the usb device.

This is the usb charger I have. https://www.amazon.com/gp/p...03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It fits into 1 1/8" hole.

Are yours the same or do you have a shallower usb power device that fits the short cup arm rests.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by My88RedGT:

I have one of your shorter cup arm rest but I never got power put in... I have a dual usb port adapter that's round and fits into a whole about the same size as a standard lighter. I modified my arm rest to put in the power and it looks great from the top and bottom, but the length ends up bumping into factory arm rest and due to the overall length of the usb device.

This is the usb charger I have. https://www.amazon.com/gp/p...03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It fits into 1 1/8" hole.

Are yours the same or do you have a shallower usb power device that fits the short cup arm rests.

That looks like the same one that I have ordered in the past.
The outlet sometimes buts right up to the edge of the hole where the cigarette lighter fits but on mine I just trimmed the edge of the hole
to where it would clear.
You can trim some of the plastic on the edge without getting into where it wouldn`t cover if you put the stock cigarette lighter plate back on.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2016 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I would bump this for any new members who might not know about them.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These products are so nice and professionally made that I am putting another set in my other car!
You will be impressed!
Adam Foskett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2016 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adam FoskettSend a Private Message to Adam FoskettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I get one?
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent a PM
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adam Foskett:

How do I get one?

Just PM me.
Thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock