Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62569 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
DandRauto

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
IP: Logged
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike

You have a PM.

Thanks
Dwayne

------------------

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1MohrFiero

4363 posts
Member since Apr 2003
Paypal and PM back at you, Mike.

Thanks
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone should have these for their fiero!
rob87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2016 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rob87gtSend a Private Message to rob87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD, you have a pm.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very pleased with the cup holder, the glove box and the console door!
rob87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rob87gtSend a Private Message to rob87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent, thank you!!!!
DandRauto

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2016 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my Cup holder and Door. Excellent workmanship and great to do business with.

Highly recommend.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DandRauto:

Got my Cup holder and Door. Excellent workmanship and great to do business with.

Highly recommend.

Thanks for the kudos.

Anyone need any interior upgrades?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just put in an order for my third set. You will not be disapointed with the price, workmanship and delivery time.
These things are great!
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2017 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

I just put in an order for my third set. You will not be disapointed with the price, workmanship and delivery time.
These things are great!

Thanks Pat.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still doing these if anyone is interested.
Thanks
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am pleased with mine. Still working on the interior restore but wanted to show the good work done by TXGOOD.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 09-17-2017).]

dohcdragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dohcdragonClick Here to visit dohcdragon's HomePageSend a Private Message to dohcdragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 86 2m6 coming my way. after i get it i will be ordering from you. these look amazing.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dohcdragon:

I have a 86 2m6 coming my way. after i get it i will be ordering from you. these look amazing.

Sounds good, Thanks
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything is so well done and just beautiful! You will be glad you bought this for your car.
I am picking up my third set in a couple weeks!
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2017 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent. I just picked up a 1988 Mera and I am ready to have you work your magic!

------------------

paced84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2017 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my cupholder Fri. for the Indy. Looks great. Stiil have to get it in the car.

RT

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Radfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RadfieroSend a Private Message to RadfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making your armrest/cup holder and back glove box door? If so i would like to place and order. John
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Radfiero:

Are you still making your armrest/cup holder and back glove box door? If so i would like to place and order. John

If you know what you want as far as colors, etc. just PM me and let me know what you want.
I`m out at least 3 weeks because I am totally swamped with orders.
Thanks
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM Mike.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump as I`m still making these and I`m just about to have some time starting next week.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am hoping to aquire an 88 coupe with no engine, I have an engine, and I would love to order a set of the cupholders, console door and glove box for it!

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2017 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I might need a set if everything if I get the old 88 that I have an engine for!
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2017 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD you have PM
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend
AtkRWC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2017 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AtkRWCSend a Private Message to AtkRWCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and PM sent!
PFF
System Bot
AtkRWC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2017 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AtkRWCSend a Private Message to AtkRWCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordering now. Excited.! Thanks
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2017 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still making them
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a photo or series of them showing all your current colors? and would you be able to sell me enough matching material to recover the behind the seat panel with the same myself?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by migs:

Is there a photo or series of them showing all your current colors? and would you be able to sell me enough matching material to recover the behind the seat panel with the same myself?

I have almost all of the colors that match the stock Fiero colors except the Tan or Doeskin as I call it that came in the 84s
I have light Gray (84-85) dark Gray (86-88) Saddle (85-87) and Beechwood (88)
I also have a color I call Prairie Tan which came in a few 86-87s
I also have Black and a Black called "Shock" which sort of replicates carbon fiber.
I have also gotten material from Mr Mike and from Russ when someone wanted the material on the seats or other parts to match the cupholder.
If you look through this thread you will see most colors used.
I could get matching material if you let me know ahead of time.
VampJenny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2017 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VampJennySend a Private Message to VampJennyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
BrendaO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrendaOSend a Private Message to BrendaOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I PMd for order ...thanks
Wraith177

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2018 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wraith177Send a Private Message to Wraith177Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm
jrock1956

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2018 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jrock1956Send a Private Message to jrock1956Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock