Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62569 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike

was just wondering can you change the emblem? i like it but are you able to drop the fiero and just have the GT centered? that would match the stuff I have already. and yes i also want the flush loop latches on the console door and glovebox.
thanks
dwayne
IP: Logged
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The emblem can be changed but you would have to pay a 65.00 digitizing fee.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Sorry Mike...

If anyone is interested, the loop style latches are well worth the wait. They look 10 BAZILLION times better then the other style Mike offers. I am so glad he talked me into trying them! I wasnt keen on the protruding style.

Yep..I agree. Having mine made with them for the GBCT.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for great products

Mike still waitin on the material
coady
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today. Looks amazing!! Can't wait to get it in the car. Thanks Mike

Dan
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dan, enjoy
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike

have you had a chance to start setting up for the other two pieces?

thanks
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not yet, I am still waiting on getting the flush latches as I have to make a couple of jigs to be able to drill the holes accurately.
I have been working on other pieces that I have everything for.
I should hopefully have all of the bases finished this weekend.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what else do you make other than these three things?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That`s all I make, I was just talking about working on the cupholders which don`t require any special latches or anything.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh ok lol you had me all excited again
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine installed. Looks fantastic.

I did make a couple of short pigtails to attach the 12V socket to the car's wiring and crimp them down nice and tight, which took all of 10 minutes. Looks great, works great, tremendous bang for the buck here. If you're on the fence, just buy it....you'll love it.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dan, glad you like it.
Mike
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Mine installed. Looks fantastic.

I did make a couple of short pigtails to attach the 12V socket to the car's wiring and crimp them down nice and tight, which took all of 10 minutes. Looks great, works great, tremendous bang for the buck here. If you're on the fence, just buy it....you'll love it.

I agree 100%.
sprnt96

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of time frame for a grey/black door with insignia?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably a couple of weeks because with the short week next week the embroiderers will be behind a bit.
volt110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

I just got finished installing these parts and I couldn't be happier with these armrest / cupholders, and the compartment door! The material matches perfectly, and the workmanship and quality is simply outstanding!

Thank you very much for a great addition to my black 88 GT, and some positive feedback left for you!

Robert

Hi, Shot you a PM on this set up for my 86 GT.

volt110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

volt110

192 posts
Member since Aug 2005
Hi Sent a pm,
Thanks,
Ed
BlownFiero86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlownFiero86Send a Private Message to BlownFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine a couple of days ago and it is amazing. Excellent workmanship, If you are thinking of getting one you will not be disappointed. Thank you very much Mike, you have a great product here and a very happy customer. Thanks, Ben
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Ben
Mike
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Linked it in another thread, but got mine and it's awesome.

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Nick looks good.
Mike
Asterix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AsterixClick Here to visit Asterix's HomePageSend a Private Message to AsterixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Chooko

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChookoSend a Private Message to ChookoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me are recieved. I will get them in and post some pics when I can find some time to do it! Chawin' at the bit!
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for great products
volt110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just revceived mine yesterday. Can't wait to get it installed. The quality is top notch.

Thanks Mike.
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what is the cost of the glove box door cover in the black/silver with insignia like posted above?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the latest going out to Coady from Canada.
It is a custom with carbon fiber accents and two outlets mounted on the glovebox.
Mike

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All i can say is Beautiful!!!!
Amazing work Mike
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump, as I`m all caught up on orders.
Mike
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Cow Guys get your orders in!!!!!! This guy is way to talented to be caught up!!!!!!
Amazing as always Mike!!!!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Coady.
Post pics when yours is put together.
Mike
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will do my friend. I wont be doing any of that till spring. right now im doing my purchasing so i will be super busy when the tiime comes. but as soon as i havae it all in i wiil shoot ya some pics for sure.....
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG !!!! (AND I DONT EVER SAY OMG LOL)
I received my things today and as you can see from the picture they look amazing BUT they look even better in person.
Major Kudos to you sir!!!!!
Thanks so much for everything
Coady
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

coady

934 posts
Member since Aug 2012
Positive feedback left for you sir......
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be able to do a cup holder for my Indy? I'd like it in the light grey with red stitching if possible with deep cup holders and power outlet. PM me and let me know what it will cost and if you can do it.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

85GT_3800SC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85GT_3800SCSend a Private Message to 85GT_3800SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These look awsome! Mike, thank you for creating an excellent interior option for Fiero Fanatics!
PM sent!
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

What if you made the armrest hollow, with a hinge across the back so it would open from the front? The storage area inside would be a handy place to keep a pen and coins and would be easier to reach than opening the console door. Maybe offer it as a higher-priced option.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock