Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 856 (56692 views)
Last post by: ceverhart on 04-25-2021 03:27 PM
Skullyz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2020 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyzClick Here to visit Skullyz's HomePageClick Here to Email SkullyzSend a Private Message to SkullyzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We love to get one also. Just sent you a Pm. 😃
IP: Logged
SD455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SD455Click Here to Email SD455Send a Private Message to SD455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received my cupholder/armrest, and it is perfect. I have an ‘88 5spd, and the tall version puts my arm at the perfect height to be relaxed and at the same height as shift handle. Deep cupholder are perfect height as well. This is one of the best aftermarket items I have come across.

Thanks Mike!

Cheers!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the order.
Skullyz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyzClick Here to visit Skullyz's HomePageClick Here to Email SkullyzSend a Private Message to SkullyzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We would love to place a order we sent you a pm of what we was looking for the next time you make some. Thank you for your consideration.

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Thank you for the order.

stashu11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stashu11Click Here to Email stashu11Send a Private Message to stashu11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

For those of you who might have forgotten or any new members who don`t know these are available.
I`m still selling these cupholder/armrests.
I also sell console doors and gloveboxes.

Short or tall version........................................100.00
Any fiero color.
Fiero emblem................................................15.00
Power outlet..................................................15.00
Different color stitching...................................N/C

Console door.................................................85.00
Emblem........................................................15.00

Glovebox.......................................................150.00
Thanks, Mike

Shipping...........................................................20.00 to most US states

stashu11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stashu11Click Here to Email stashu11Send a Private Message to stashu11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am. I very interested in your glove box for an 88 Formula with the tan interior. Can you make one with two tone to match the interior. It would be nice if you text me back at 724-513-4999.

For those of you who might have forgotten or any new members who don`t know these are available.
I`m still selling these cupholder/armrests.
I also sell console doors and gloveboxes.

Short or tall version........................................100.00
Any fiero color.
Fiero emblem................................................15.00
Power outlet..................................................15.00
Different color stitching...................................N/C

Console door.................................................85.00
Emblem........................................................15.00

Glovebox.......................................................150.00
Thanks, Mike

Shipping...........................................................20.00 to most US states

[/QUOTE]

mderue

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sending a PM

[This message has been edited by mderue (edited 03-07-2021).]

ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2021 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartClick Here to Email ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
SunsetChaser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2021 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SunsetChaserSend a Private Message to SunsetChaserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also interested. PM sent, thanks.
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Click Here to Email indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a glove box . You have PM

swing69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swing69Click Here to Email swing69Send a Private Message to swing69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have one last question:

How is the pad mounted to the console? I looks like the original design used two straps....

OR is the new design still 2 straps but aren't shown in the pict?

Thanks

PFF
System Bot
SilverHawk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHawkClick Here to Email SilverHawkSend a Private Message to SilverHawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Mike? ... anyone?
Im guessing it's a little late to be requesting one of those awesome looking cup holders, etc...
But here i am anyways, hoping its not too late..
vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Click Here to Email vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too am very interested in the cup holders. Wife just got her dream car (1988 Formula T-Tops, 5-speed) and this would fit so wonderfully.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I take it these are not available anymore?

Anyone?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will be available in the near future.
I took a break to get some stuff done to my car and then I came down with Covid so I`m
still not 100 percent yet.
montegut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutClick Here to Email montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you are OK. PLEASE take care of yourself. I have had too many friends not make it through COVID. I will be waiting to place an order when you resume making your great product.
ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartClick Here to Email ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, take your time get better from the covid...I had it as well last November...
I will be waiting for your better health and resumption of sales.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock