Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62468 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
Skullyz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2020 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyzClick Here to visit Skullyz's HomePageSend a Private Message to SkullyzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We love to get one also. Just sent you a Pm. 😃
IP: Logged
SD455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SD455Send a Private Message to SD455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received my cupholder/armrest, and it is perfect. I have an ‘88 5spd, and the tall version puts my arm at the perfect height to be relaxed and at the same height as shift handle. Deep cupholder are perfect height as well. This is one of the best aftermarket items I have come across.

Thanks Mike!

Cheers!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the order.
Skullyz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkullyzClick Here to visit Skullyz's HomePageSend a Private Message to SkullyzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We would love to place a order we sent you a pm of what we was looking for the next time you make some. Thank you for your consideration.

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Thank you for the order.

stashu11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stashu11Send a Private Message to stashu11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For those of you who might have forgotten or any new members who don`t know these are available.
I`m still selling these cupholder/armrests.
I also sell console doors and gloveboxes.

Short or tall version........................................100.00
Any fiero color.
Fiero emblem................................................15.00
Power outlet..................................................15.00
Different color stitching...................................N/C

Console door.................................................85.00
Emblem........................................................15.00

Glovebox.......................................................150.00
Thanks, Mike

Shipping...........................................................20.00 to most US states

stashu11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stashu11Send a Private Message to stashu11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

stashu11

23 posts
Member since Jun 2018
I am. I very interested in your glove box for an 88 Formula with the tan interior. Can you make one with two tone to match the interior. It would be nice if you text me back at 724-513-4999.

For those of you who might have forgotten or any new members who don`t know these are available.

Any fiero color.

Thanks, Mike

Shipping...........................................................20.00 to most US states

[/QUOTE]

mderue

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sending a PM

[This message has been edited by mderue (edited 03-07-2021).]

ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2021 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
SunsetChaser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2021 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SunsetChaserSend a Private Message to SunsetChaserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also interested. PM sent, thanks.
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a glove box . You have PM

swing69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swing69Send a Private Message to swing69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have one last question:

How is the pad mounted to the console? I looks like the original design used two straps....

OR is the new design still 2 straps but aren't shown in the pict?

Thanks

PFF
System Bot
SilverHawk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHawkSend a Private Message to SilverHawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Mike? ... anyone?
Im guessing it's a little late to be requesting one of those awesome looking cup holders, etc...
But here i am anyways, hoping its not too late..
vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too am very interested in the cup holders. Wife just got her dream car (1988 Formula T-Tops, 5-speed) and this would fit so wonderfully.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I take it these are not available anymore?

Anyone?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will be available in the near future.
I took a break to get some stuff done to my car and then I came down with Covid so I`m
still not 100 percent yet.
montegut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you are OK. PLEASE take care of yourself. I have had too many friends not make it through COVID. I will be waiting to place an order when you resume making your great product.
ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, take your time get better from the covid...I had it as well last November...
I will be waiting for your better health and resumption of sales.
Greg872.8SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg872.8SESend a Private Message to Greg872.8SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike hopefully all is well. I’m interested in a cup holder. Thanks.
Optimus77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2021 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Optimus77Send a Private Message to Optimus77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to get a cupholder made are they still available?
CDIJeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2021 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDIJeffSend a Private Message to CDIJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also wondering if you were still making cup holders and console door.
Made an account specifically to buy them, saw another Fiero with it and I needed it.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2021 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike,

Hope you have fully recovered and doing well.

Please put me on the waiting list for another armrest / cupholder. This will be my third!

Thanks!

ps I'll send this as a PM too.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For you guys who have PMed me I don`t go on here real often so I have missed a number of requests.
At the moment I`m still wrapping up a few things and won`t be doing any building of my products for another couple of weeks.
Since there are a number of you on here, I will pull orders from here and lay off of Facebook for a while.
Give me a couple of weeks and I will reach out to those who have messaged me in the last month or so.
If you messaged me longer than a month ago you might send me another message to let me know you are still interested.
Thanks
CDIJeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDIJeffSend a Private Message to CDIJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For you guys who have PMed me I don`t go on here real often so I have missed a number of requests.
At the moment I`m still wrapping up a few things and won`t be doing any building of my products for another couple of weeks.
Since there are a number of you on here, I will pull orders from here and lay off of Facebook for a while.
Give me a couple of weeks and I will reach out to those who have messaged me in the last month or so.
If you messaged me longer than a month ago you might send me another message to let me know you are still interested.
Thanks

Sounds like a plan, I am going to collect all the interior Fiero Parts.
Got the steering wheel from Alex at Irrationables garage, need your cup holders / console door , then down the road since my seats are not ripped MR Mikes seats.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2021 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CDIJeff:

Sounds like a plan, I am going to collect all the interior Fiero Parts.
Got the steering wheel from Alex at Irrationables garage, need your cup holders / console door , then down the road since my seats are not ripped MR Mikes seats.

PM sent
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2021 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a PM if these items are still for sale.

Thanks
CDIJeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDIJeffSend a Private Message to CDIJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine installed absolutely amazing quality.
Out of the 22 pages not one picture of the install process, I took some while putting mine together.
The Cup holders you really can't get a picture of the install just use a T15 with the cup holders out and that's it.
For the Center door, I did not get that latch perfectly center when I drilled and install it but the door itself is center.
The block put notches to notches.
I also used a outlet not a USB because I am running a FM transmitter for both phone calls and music.

CDIJeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDIJeffSend a Private Message to CDIJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CDIJeff

19 posts
Member since Oct 2021
The full install.
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great, I love that 1986-87 tan interior.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2021 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have contacted a few people by PM about getting a cupholder and still no takers so
if someone wants one I will take orders from the first 3 people who send me the Paypal
payment. If I get no responses in a day then I will go back to Facebook where there is plenty
of interest.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2021 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2021 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike,

This is the interior photo I PM'd you about.

PFF
System Bot
Brivander

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2021 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrivanderSend a Private Message to BrivanderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is way old, but are you still making these?
kriswinner

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2021 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
gatorfrey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gatorfreySend a Private Message to gatorfreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checking to see where I am on the list.
Been about 6 weeks or so.
PM sent also.

I assume paypal is payment of choice. If you could send the paypal email, and final, I want to go ahead and prepay

Merry Christmas to all !

[This message has been edited by gatorfrey (edited 12-18-2021).]

Darkman71

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darkman71Send a Private Message to Darkman71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey TXGOOD,
Looking to get a cup holder / armrest from you. I PM you do make sure I get on your list. Talk to you soon I hope.
tc7130

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2022 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tc7130Send a Private Message to tc7130Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know if TXGOOD is still making the cup holders? I have PMed him but no response.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2022 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From an earlier post. Check him out on Facebook because you can't sell items when no one visits the mall anymore.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-17-2022).]

stylecomet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2022 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stylecometSend a Private Message to stylecometEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the list for a cupholder! Please
Also, do you do a real glove box instead of the stock map holder?
Heep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2023 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HeepSend a Private Message to HeepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any fiero color.

Thanks, Mike

Sir: Please provide me with current availability and prices for the cup holder/armrest with lighter socket for a 1985 Fiero GT. Color: light grey.
Thanks.
Heep
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shameless bump (mainly, because I just ordered the works from TXGOOD) :-)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock