Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62569 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
banderson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bandersonSend a Private Message to bandersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any sort of discount if I get everything you offer? My interior needs completely redone and this will really set it off when I finish it.

------------------
04 Monte Carlo- unfortunately LS 3.4
95 Bonneville SSEi- Series 1- 3.8 Supercharged
85 Fiero GT 4 speed muncie 2.8 Restoring Now
83 Chevy Silverado K-10 - 305- Plow Truck
67 Chevy C-10 Custom Pickup- 3 on the tree 283- Fully Restored
Fiance hates um all except the Monte- of course..
Mechanic at Karl's Chevrolet in Ankeny, Iowa

IP: Logged
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For a set like the picture below, it would normally total out to 325.00 but I`m knocking 50.00 off for complete sets to 275.00 which includes shipping to lower 48 states.
The only difference in the one below is that I`m not using the flush latch anymore.
They are too difficult ot order and to install.
You can either get a turn latch or a pushbutton latch.
And, right now the turn-around on these is at least two weeks until I get caught up.
Thanks Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-12-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

5410 posts
Member since Feb 2006
As you can see, it`s been busy.
A number of Fiero items going out in the next couple of days.
I just picked up some power outlets and have already depleted my stock.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-12-2012).]

DRWBRTq19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that the push button version in the pic above?
Can you post some more pics of them?

Thanks

Drew
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still loving my cup holder and center console glove box door. Thanks again!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`m glad they are working well for you James.
Drew, here is a picture of a pushbutton.
Mike

88fieroduke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88fierodukeSend a Private Message to 88fierodukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was wondering how i would go about paying for one? i have paypal
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88fieroduke, you have a PM.
Mike
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really nice work, Mike. I am ready to pick up my glove box in San Antonio. It’s going to look great with your console door and cup holder that I already have.

Mike P
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`m going to have to suspend any orders for a month or so.
I`m almost sure I have sold my house and I am going to have to buy another house and set up a shop.
Soooo, this will give anyone who wanted one of my products a bit more time to save up.
I will come back better than ever with a better shop.
I will announce when I`m back in production.
Thanks, Mike
zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike,

Look forward to you getting your new shop up and running. I'm curious as to which style cupholder is ordered the most...the tall or short?

I will be placing an order with you when you get up and running again.

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have sold quite a few more shorter versions than tall.
I think a lot of people like the step down look of the shorter one.
I find the shorter liners carry most stuff just fine.
Mike
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike, got a little twist for you. I have an aftermarket Pat Kalsmith fiberglass enclosure in place of the original. Would these fit or what modifications would you have to do to make it work? I attached a picture for you to see. Let me know if you have any thoughts as the angle might be a bit different than what you are making now. Thanks, Amir.

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 2000 L67 Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)
New Engine on the Road again! FTW Motorsports style!
312rwhp/332rwtq

My CarDomain Site

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could possibly make one, although it might cover up where it says "rare" because on mine, the liners go right behind that space.
You could just send me a cardboard cutout that followed the console.
Mike
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I could possibly make one, although it might cover up where it says "rare" because on mine, the liners go right behind that space.
You could just send me a cardboard cutout that followed the console.
Mike

That's no problem. When I did my interior when I was younger, I had some bad style lol. So if it does cover up, I would be okay with that. Have you made any yet for the sub enclosure setup?
unique_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unique_GTClick Here to visit unique_GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to unique_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to getting one of these later in the summer when you are back.

Unique GT
zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike...

Let me know when you start accepting ordes again.

Thanks,
Zap
Zap240z@aol.com
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, I will let you know.
Mike
sirtimeless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sirtimelessClick Here to visit sirtimeless's HomePageSend a Private Message to sirtimelessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How well do these work with a short shifter?

I feel like any form of drink would get in the way.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`ve sold a few with short shifters.
I think a lot of times they use the driver`s side liner for a phone or change and hold the drink in the passenger side liner.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a shortened shifter in my wife's 84 and we have the higher style cup holder. It hasn't been a problem for us but you do have to shift around your drink sometimes.
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zap:

Hi Mike...

Thanks,
Zap
Zap240z@aol.com

this x2... just call me. I need to place a double order (bulk discount, right? )

Hope all is going smoothly in the Good estate...
grumio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grumioSend a Private Message to grumioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zap:

Hi Mike...

Thanks,
Zap
Zap240z@aol.com

x3.. If you could just shoot me a PM when you are taking orders again I'd appreciate it. Just in case I miss the thread being bumped
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2012 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For those of you who might have forgotten or any new members who don`t know these are available.
I`m still selling these cupholder/armrests.
Short or tall version........................................85.00
Any fiero color except Beechwood.
Fiero emblem................................................15.00
Different color stitching...................................N/C
Shipped to lower 48 states..............................N/C
Thanks, Mike

how deep are the tall cup holder, cup holder..
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tall liners are 2-3/8" and the short liners are 1-9/16"
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you taking orders yet? I want a complete set of the cupholder, console door, and glove box!

------------------
your Fiero loves you!!! <3

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No orders yet.
I should be in my house by the first week of July and I`ll be taking orders shortly after that.
Mike
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome! keep us updated please ^_^ can't wait to order mine! lol
grumio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grumioSend a Private Message to grumioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates? I'm looking forward to being able to order a cupholder and door cover
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shop on the property I bought ended up being non-usable so I`m going to have to build another one, however, I`m not sure when I will get to doing that so no cupholders for right now.
Mike
fireojay86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fireojay86Send a Private Message to fireojay86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need your cup holder hope you'll be making them soon got some money burning a hole in my pocket.
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The shop on the property I bought ended up being non-usable so I`m going to have to build another one, however, I`m not sure when I will get to doing that so no cupholders for right now.
Mike

dude... sorry to hear that. Hope everything else went smoothly though!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Blake, no problem though everything else went good.
I am working on enclosing part of my carport to make a shop.
It`s actually easier as it already has a roof on it.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

Are you taking orders again? Was wondering if I ordered a glove box and the center console glove box cover if you could bring them to Houston next weekend for the Houston meet.

Let me know your schedule, I know you're busy building your shop and getting settled so I'm unsure of ordering updates.

Thanks,
Steve
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don`t have the shop ready to go yet, so it may be another 3 weeks or so.
Mike
Fiero42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero42Send a Private Message to Fiero42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mr. Mike, did you make these seats? I didn't see them on your site, but they are beautiful and look like your handiwork.

When you get things going again I'd be interested in the cupholder (It's hard to hold the Dunkin Donuts coffee and shift!), The gray center box needs to go (I'd like it black) and also a black glovebox. All with yellow Stitching. Right now the yellow seats seem to match the car perfectly, almost like they painted the car to match the seats!

The drivers side hip nearest to the door has a bit of wear by the door from getting in and out (The black is a bit like velour, something soft). What would you recommend I use to stem further wear (Besides going in and out through the sunroof!).

Thanks,

Ben
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don`t do seats.
You may be thinking of "Mr. Mike"
Fiero42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero42Send a Private Message to Fiero42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah you're just Mike not Mr. Mike, sorry for the confusion.

I'll still be interested in those Items I mentioned when you get things running again. Would the yellow stitching be close do you think?

[This message has been edited by Fiero42 (edited 08-02-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have some Yellow thread but I will have to look in my supplies.
Mike
jesters636

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jesters636Send a Private Message to jesters636Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These will really be a nice upgrade at a great price! Just let me know when your taking orders
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock