Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62548 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
deloreanant, yes the deep liners are about 2-1/2" deep and the shallow liners are about 1-5/8" deep.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-16-2011).]

IP: Logged
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
Just sent payment.
Vic
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the order Vic.
Mike
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look for stuff coming your way, Mike.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do.
By the way if anybody is interested, I have a deep version Tan cupholder with no emblem but with power outlet that a member could not use.
I am asking 40% off of the regular price.
So that`s 60.00 shipped.
Mike

Chandler5192

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chandler5192Send a Private Message to Chandler5192Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you pm me a picture of the tan one that you are selling for 60? For some reason there are pictures that do not show up for me while I am at my computer at work. Also has anyone with manual trans reported any problems of it getting in the way? Thanks.
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have PM Bob
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I am working on a way to have the cigarette lighter replace the cupholder on the drivers side.
This is the first I did, but I have to move it up a bit as it hits the console right above where the lighter normally goes.
That`s a piece of ABS plastic that the lighter mounts in and it does look good in the cupholder liner it`s just that the picture makes it look different.

How about mounting that cigerette lighter in the front at the center? Or towards the center, rear behind the cup holders... Heck you could even put in two of them there for people who use the cig lighters for cell phones and GPS... Like me.

Or, a person could just go aftermarket and relocate the cig lighter on the dash somewhere else. Example: if one has no trunk release or defrost, one could mount it there. or they could mount it in the cover where the radio and HVAC controls reside, or finally, mount it in the too shallow ashtray area under the cover.

as for the thread subject, Ill be getting a console door and the console soon, (grey Interior Formula, 1988)

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 09-25-2011).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have it mounted behind and between the liners.
Because of the way the plywood base is it won`t fit up front.
Mike
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the info! Ill be getting one and a door (console) shortly.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I placed my order with Mike for a gray shallow cupholder/armrest with black embroidered emblem and power outlet in September and received it shipped by USPS to Canada two weeks later.
The cupholder/armrest looks absolutely awesome! Excellent fit, finish, and workmanship! Definitely recommend to fellow Canadian Fiero owners. Can't wait to get it installed in my new 88 Fiero GT which I have just recently purchased and waiting to have shipped.
Mike sent item by USPS as gift. There was no Canada post fee, however Canada Border Services Agency placed a value of $38.14 on the item and I was charged $1.91 GST, $2.67 PST, and handling fee of $8.50 for a total of $13.08. The cupholder/armrest is still a good bargain even with the handling fee and taxes.
Keep-up the great work Mike and thank you for developing a unique, practical and superb Fiero accessory!
Cheers,
John

------------------
Second time owner of 1985 Fiero GT. Bought my first Fiero GT new in 1985.

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks John, post pics when you get it installed.
Mike
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We got ours Monday, we have not had time to install them yet but I will post a pic or two and a review when we do.

They look great so far.
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived today looks great. It even allows me to leave my computer interface cable hooked up and stuffed the extra cable inside.

Thanks, Bob
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Bob, glad you like it.
Mike
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New idea for you mike.
Ever consider putting a compartment under the armrest with a hinge? (Like an alligator mouth sans the teeth?) Would love to have more storage space in my center console.
I would love to see you make pockets for the door panels, too. Keep up the good work!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the base sits directly on the console and the pad base sits on top of that so there would not be much room for any storage there.
I know that a lot of cars have a console with a lot of strorage, but considering your arm is resting almost right on the console in a Fiero you couldn`t make it much higher.
Thanks for the ideas though, it gives me food for thought.
Mike
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
GREAT JOB!
Here are some pics:

Keep up the good work.
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any luck getting the beachwood matched?
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
I sent you a PM.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Vic.
I just got back into town so I haven`t been on the computer for a few days.
I`m checking all of my PMs and stuff now.
Mike
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for any new orders.
I`m itchin to build.
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MIke,
I just sent a PM for another order. Also sent PayPal payment.
Vic
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bobby, I PMed you about the Beechwood, but for anyone who might have missed it, at the top of page 4 Jim`s set with the LSX emblem is Beechwood and though not exact it`s the closest I have been able to come after looking through many fabric samples.
Mike
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I sent you some vinyl that I used for my headliner, can you use that to make a cupholder. its a color close to beachwood? If you can, and I do, how much do you need, and does that effect the price?

Rob
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, if you send me the material I knock 15.00 off of the price because that`s about what I spend in material.
If you want to go that route just PM me for the go ahead and I will send you my address so you can send me the material.
I will also tell you what sized pieces I need based on either a deep or shallow version of the cupholder.
Mike
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
I'm very happy with what you did. I hooked up all the electrical. The two switches that you placed up front work great. One is for the fog lights and the other is for the diagnostics. What a nice option to have. Now, anytime that I want to read the codes, all I have to do is turn the switch on. Here are some pics:

Vic
1Down

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1DownSend a Private Message to 1DownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about shipping to AK? There are a number of us up here.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vic, the set looks great in your car.
Glad you are pleased.

I`m sure that Alaska would be no problem.
I have shipped to Australia before and to Canada.
My prices include the first 15.00 of shipping so if you can send me your zip I can check what it would be.
Mike

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump and another set that went out today.
This one had Mr. Mike leather, which I`m going to almost decline doing anymore because it`s just so hard to work with.
My machine is not happy sewing leather.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-25-2011).]

88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OOOOOOOOO Mike I want the set like you made for Axdrenalin. I need the cup holder/armrest with sig lighter and also the compartment door

I'm in Dallas Tx, what would it cost for both shipped to me?

excited
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be: cupholder/armrest.........85.00
power outlet..................15.00
console door..................60.00
emblem.........................15.00
total.............................175.00
If you want to save 15.00 on shipping, I`m coming up there November 12th for the Fall Run so it would be 160.00.
Either way
You have a PM.
Thanks, Mike
duckwalk39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD,
I received a console door from you and it looks amazing! However, when I went to install it the other day, it looks like I lost the installation hardware and instructions on how to install it. Can I please get another set so I can put the door into my car? Just send me a price so I can get this awesome thing in my Fiero. Thanks a lot!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob, if you send me the material I knock 15.00 off of the price because that`s about what I spend in material.
If you want to go that route just PM me for the go ahead and I will send you my address so you can send me the material.
I will also tell you what sized pieces I need based on either a deep or shallow version of the cupholder.
Mike

Mike, just got back to this thread. I'll PM you in a few.

Rob
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After about noon today, I will not have computer access until tomorrow night, so if you don`t hear from me I`ll answer all PM`s tomorrow night.
Mike
duckwalk39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump and another set that went out today.
This one had Mr. Mike leather, which I`m going to almost decline doing anymore because it`s just so hard to work with.
My machine is not happy sewing leather.

Looks even better in person! Thank you! Sorry you had such a hard time with it. Looks amazing. I would certainly not hesitate to buy from you again.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a good picture of mine today. Will probably be ordering a cup holder for the Indy soon.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock