Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62569 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

It looks good.

Thanks Mike. You did a great job on it and made covering it easy for me. I will post an instal pic once I get it in there

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

IP: Logged
Malkier

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent looking set of products. PM sent for some questions before asking for a quote. Look forward to doing business with you.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few going out tomorrow.

zap

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just placed my order with Mike for the Cup Holder/Armrest & Console door. I have wanted to buy these for a long time and I'm happy that I finally have the opportunity to obtain them.

Thanks to Mike for making these items.

ZAP
pastor Dennis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike

Looks awesome !

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dennis, enjoy.
Mike
zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike,

I received the Cupholder/Armrest and crested door and they are awesome!

I'm looking forward to getting them put on my GT. By the way, great instructions (with pictures!)

Thanks again,

ZAP
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zap:

Hi Mike,

I received the Cupholder/Armrest and crested door and they are awesome!

I'm looking forward to getting them put on my GT. By the way, great instructions (with pictures!)

Thanks again,

ZAP

Thank you, enjoy.
Mike

Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email. Looking to get a full set in dark gray and black.
Banshee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BansheeClick Here to visit Banshee's HomePageSend a Private Message to BansheeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pictures with the multi colored logo stitching? I have everything written down what I want but not sure about solid logo or 2 or three colors. Pictures would help.

An on the issue of pictures.
if you are interested (wont do it unless it is OK with you) I would be happy to (free of course) put all the pictures from the thread and any/all you can provide me on smugmug where anyone can just go online and see all the colors schemes are and make there color choices easier and faster. Its hard to decide what you want when you have to go through the whole thread over and over to find what you want.

Let me know?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that this is the only one that has been done that way.

As far as pictures I will try to make a collage of various colors and latches available.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 08-14-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
lilrred

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilrredSend a Private Message to lilrredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike G.

PM sent,

Mike P.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:

Would you be able to PM me what it would cost to do the tall cup holder/arm rest in this style with the Fiero logo on it?

And would you be able to do it before June 26th in time for the 30th? Just wondering on this part.

Thank you,
Mike

Woooooowwwww.....can I send my glovebox back and have those two aux outlets installed?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Woooooowwwww.....can I send my glovebox back and have those two aux outlets installed?

You could either send it back or I could send you a couple of the outlets.
You would just have to cut the material out where you want the holes before you drill through the wood.

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How could I have missed this thread? Those look amazing!

Now to begin the process of obsessing about which colors to choose. is it possible to get one with two power ports already installed?

------------------

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 09-04-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the cupholder there is not enough room for another power outlet but some people who order a glovebox too have one installed on the face of it.
Mike
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll start with the center console door then. I'm still obsessing over the choice of colors and stitching. I'll have to do some gawking at what other people have ordered.

So no room for the second port ahead of the cup holders? It looks like there is the same amount of space as in the aft where the current one is.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 09-05-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It might would fit on a tall cupholder but on the short ones the bottom of the power plug has to go into that void left when you pull the cigarette lighter plate out plus in the front is a piece of plywood and I`m not sure it would clear.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-05-2013).]

Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPS dropped it off today. Haven't gotten it installed yet, but wanted to at least snap a photo. Excellent job and top rate packing. My kids are excited about the packing peanuts ...

This black/gray matches well with the other black/gray on the dash, doors, and console - so it flows fairly well. Before anybody else mentions it: It doesn't match the seats exactly but I knew that it wouldn't before I bought it.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It`s going to look good !!
Thanks once again.
Mike
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for any new members.
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed I said I would post an install pic. So here it is! You do mighty fine work Mike!

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ragging_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragging_fieroSend a Private Message to ragging_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are very cool!
Klondike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I have been looking at the pix and reading the nice comments for awhile..... Every time I get in my GT, I try to imagine how the cup holders and arm rest pad would work with a 5-sped. It seems to me that if I had a cup in a holder my ability to shift would be very limited. Yet, I hear nothing but good things about your products. So, help me understand how this works with a 5-speed tranny...thanks!

Klondike
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven`t used one in a manual shift car but people have told me that some of the time they might put their phone for example in the liner closest to them and put a drink in the one on the passenger side and that it doesn`t get in the way.
Maybe someone will chime in who has used one.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a tall version Saddle cupholder with Black stitching and 12v outlet for sale that someone couldn`t use.
It would normally be 120.00 with shipping but I will let it go for 80.00 with shipping if anyone is interested.
Mike

possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you a pm for paypal info.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by possumlips:

sent you a pm for paypal info.

Sold
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just now added another emblem as an option for those who might only want a Pegasus instead of the Fiero emblem like before.
The price will be the same at 15.00

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You do great work Mike. Mine isn't ready for this yet but I will be ordering another one for my current car once I get that far. I especially liked the cupholder armrest. Mine was a special order one that I got the material from Fiero Thomas and had sent to you. Cant wait to place my order!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

You do great work Mike. Mine isn't ready for this yet but I will be ordering another one for my current car once I get that far. I especially liked the cupholder armrest. Mine was a special order one that I got the material from Fiero Thomas and had sent to you. Cant wait to place my order!

Thanks!!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever made a set for an Indy?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Have you ever made a set for an Indy?

Look on page #1
You actually commented on it.
I used Mr Mikes Rio Red and I think his light Gray.
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im interested in gray stock 88GT color slim cupholder with darker gray stitching - and power outlet... what's your deal and shipping to FL?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you mean short?
It would be 120.00 without emblem or 135.00 with emblem.
On the stitching do you mean same color stitching as the 88 Gray is pretty dark and the next darker color would basically be Black.
Mike
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for any of the new members who don`t know these exist.
Silverdosica

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock