Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62569 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike how do we add power to the socket for the cell phone chargers?
-Joe
IP: Logged
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

For a set like the picture below, it would normally total out to 325.00 but I`m knocking 50.00 off for complete sets to 275.00 which includes shipping to lower 48 states.
The only difference in the one below is that I`m not using the flush latch anymore.
They are too difficult ot order and to install.
You can either get a turn latch or a pushbutton latch.
And, right now the turn-around on these is at least two weeks until I get caught up.
Thanks Mike

to get the offered discount should I wait until you are up and running with all three pieces?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe, when you pull the cigarette lighter and bracket out, you just use the wires off of the cigarette lighter.
Some of them just plug in. Mine I had to put a little piece of toothpick behind the spade connector to tighten it up.

coady, I will work out a discount on the remaining pieces if you just want to order a cupholder right now.
The cupholder, I can`t really discount it because it`s about the lowest price I can go.
I plan on getting the other two pieces going in the next couple of weeks if you want to wait.
I can make the base but I need to get a piece of ABS for some of the other pieces.
And that may take a couple of weeks.

Joe, here is yours, I just have to get more brackets and I will ship it probably Tuesday.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-28-2012).]

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Mike.
Thanks
-Joe
BlownFiero86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlownFiero86Send a Private Message to BlownFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to have one like the pics I posted on page eight. Grey, shallow, with power outlet. Let me know when you need payment. Thanks, Ben
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will email you tonight with the pictures of the armrest. then let me know if you can get the carbon fiber or if i need to ask Russ to send some.
coady
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok coady
If you want the material to match exactly I would recommend getting it from Russ.
Mike
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent to you with a few pictures.
looking forward to your reply
dwayne
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, by the way BV the set looks great in your car.

All thanks to you. I am very pleased with the quality and fitment. I even got the inner pocket to fit on the console door. THANK YOU!!!

The wait for the latches pictured below on my parts, was well worth it. I think they look much better than the other style you offer.

Oh yeah, I just left feedback for you.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-29-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
I thought I had left feedback for you but I missed it.
Mike
PFF
System Bot
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so is the loop handles avaliable?
btw did you hear from Russ about the carbon fiber?

**edited for spelling**

[This message has been edited by coady (edited 10-29-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have to check on the loop latches.
I know they are more expensive and take a couple of weeks to get.

I told Russ I would need a half yard of Carbon Fiber so you can contact him to pay for it and have him ship it to me.
Pm me for my address.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-29-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
That I`m making the cupholders again.
Console doors shortly and gloveboxes to follow.
Mike
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

I would like to get the exact same set as BV did. These colors look to match teh darker grey in teh 87 and 88 models. That is exactly what I am looking for!

John
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnyrotten you have a PM
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal will be sent this evening. Can't do it from work.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get to work!!! (LOL)
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I`m gearing up to be very busy in the next couple of weeks.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No typing!!! Sewing!!!!
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go. It came this afternoon. Two days from Austin to my house. Can't get no better than this. Install was less than 10 minuets.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Joe.
Enjoy.
Mike
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike....PM Sent
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike
spoke to Russ and he will be getting more carbon fiber material in next week. can you pm me your address so i can have him send it on to you?
then when you have all 3 pieces done (at your convience of course) let me know.
thanks so much
dwayne
BlownFiero86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlownFiero86Send a Private Message to BlownFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
86GT, 3800SC, GETRAG, true duals, 3.4 pulley, comp VS cam, zzp match flow injectors, zzp power log, WCF air intake, ARP bolts, comp lifters and push rods, 90# springs, SI stainless valves, aero-force scantech meter.
Here is my build thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/122548.html

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks John.
I will get the latches ordered.
Mike
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike
you are ordering some of those latches for Johnny could you get some for my set also?
thanks
dwayne
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want the flush like BV`s set I am only getting them in the all Black non-locking.
Mike
PFF
System Bot
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment, graphic and info sent.
Looking forward to it.
Keep me informed.

Thanks Mike!

\D
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want the flush like BV`s set I am only getting them in the all Black non-locking.
Mike

That sounds great to me.....
Thanks so much for everything
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any orders I get for now I`m not going to be able to start on for a couple of weeks unless I`m waiting on something to be finished on another order because I have quite a bit of work lined up.
If you want to order only the cupholder without an emblem then I can probably squeeze that in.
Thanks, Mike
sledcaddie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, how does someone order and pay for one of these? Another club member just gave me the link to this thread, so I haven't read all 9 pages. I really like the contrasting stitching. I would like a light gray one with dark gray stitching, with the deeper cup holders and power outlet. From photos I've seen, it looks like high quality workmanship--nice, straight stitching, no wrinkles in the material. Cupholders are standard equipment in todays vehicles. It will be great to add this "modern convenience" to the Fiero. Let me know the details. Thanks.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sledcaddie you have a PM
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Without looking at every thread, whats your price on the two-tone console door with neat latch? Light gray/dark gray to 98237?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want the flush latch I would have to order one as they take a week or so.
If you get a door without an emblem it is 65.00.
With the emblem it is 80.00
That includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
Mike
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. What was the price for your carbon fiber arm rests?
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want the flush latch I would have to order one as they take a week or so.
If you get a door without an emblem it is 65.00.
With the emblem it is 80.00
That includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
Mike

Sorry Mike...

If anyone is interested, the loop style latches are well worth the wait. They look 10 BAZILLION times better then the other style Mike offers. I am so glad he talked me into trying them! I wasnt keen on the protruding style.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock