Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 30)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (47955 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'ed you, Will, on the off chance you have enough material for one more.
IP: Logged
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

PM'ed you, Will, on the off chance you have enough material for one more.

All current orders shipped today.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

All current orders shipped today.

Will,

I got my trunk seal late last week and it looks as good as the rest that I have purchased from you..

Nelson
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Top quality product. Too bad Will doesn't also make the door weatherstrips.
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine came today! looks really nice too! Can it be stored in the box that it came in or should the seal lay flat (not folded over in the box). It may be years before I need it. Thanks!
JohnnyBones

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyBonesSend a Private Message to JohnnyBonesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my seal today Will. Thanks a bunch!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Run starting today. $95 shipped to US, international is actual shipping charges less $15USD.

PM me your PayPal address for an invoice.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2015 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last run until the end of Aug. starting today. $95 shipped to US, international is actual shipping charges less $15USD.

PM me your PayPal address for an invoice.

------------------

rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
raptor_vrscx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
firstclassfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstclassfieroSend a Private Message to firstclassfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
firstclassfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2015 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstclassfieroSend a Private Message to firstclassfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will, August is approaching and I am in need of a seal. I have the cash whenever and would love to get one on order before it's too late! P.M. me and I will send you my PayPal info. Thanks!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2015 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last run until Oct. starts in 2 weeks

PM your PayPal address and I will send an invoice.

------------------

firstclassfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstclassfieroSend a Private Message to firstclassfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent! Thanks Will.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent pm about product
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2015 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump so maybe you will respond to pm
rcp builders

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, how have you been my friend. I just recently acquired my first gt ever and am happy to see you are still producing these as I'm in need. I will send my PayPal info in the next day or so. Hope all is well, Ray
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't get any replies here either, trunk seal is drying up and cracking.
firstclassfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstclassfieroSend a Private Message to firstclassfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will, I recieved my trunk seal 10 minutes ago and I can only say I am very glad I got it while you are/were still making them. Quality is there! Thank you for making these available,
Intel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2015 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my seal in the mail. Great quality and looks really good.

Well worth the money!

------------------

J. Larsson, Supporting Member, www.tjeena.se

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE *****
Run starts today, last one until Oct.

PM me your PayPal address and I will send an invoice.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

Will, how have you been my friend. I just recently acquired my first gt ever and am happy to see you are still producing these as I'm in need. I will send my PayPal info in the next day or so. Hope all is well, Ray

Ray Check your PMs

Will

------------------

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will took care of the problem and is sending me a new one. Glad see to with the latest complaint about vendors that he is a stand up guy.
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE *****

All current orders have shipped. Next run starts Thursday,

PM me your PayPal address and I will send an invoice.

------------------

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will is an awesome vendor. Everything is top notch, from product to packaging, and complete with a signed letter.

I have 2 of his seals. I don't know him personally, but have had some communication with him. I hope he continues to be a vendor for years to come.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent will

Thanks
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to follow up with you Will... Make sure you received the Payment and such.. What kind of eta are we looking at for the truck seal for delivery?
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will.. Please confirm and let me know an eta.. Thanks
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE *****

I have found a few more boxes of material so I am going to do something for the holidays. Since I am healed and home for a few more weeks I will offer an unprecedented deal:

Buy a trunk seal and get a hood latch seal free

Buy 2 seal for $90 each and get a hood latch seal free

Buy 3 seals for $85 each and get a hood latch seal free.

Send me your PayPal address and I will send an invoice.

I have one order for 2 seals that will ship Wed. All others have shipped.

Will

P.S. Bryce you package has still not arrived here. Yannsky PM me.

------------------

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 11-30-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wil, are you OK? Did I miss something you had to heal from?
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2015 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, email sent about my order status. Thanks.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need two trunk seals
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,
Got a problem with my seals I received in the mail. PM sent! Thanks.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2015 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will,
Still waiting to hear from you. I'd appreciate if you could please get back to me. Thanks.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will (infinitewill), no reply from you after 4 days. Little concerned here! My issue is still not solved. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 12-15-2015).]

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2016 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will (infinitewill) is not answering my emails. I do not feel appreciated as a customer. From other customers, I read that Will is not always good at communicating.

Will, I look forward to give you a positive feedback for a great product and would greatly appreciate if you could please get back to my last email. Thank you!
FieroMiami

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMiamiClick Here to visit FieroMiami's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroMiamiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear All,
Many years now but I paid for a seal but never got one...
I guess this failed and the $ is long gone..
Could use one
I just purchased an 88 GT with very low miles..
THX Stefan

[This message has been edited by FieroMiami (edited 12-06-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock