Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (47987 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of a trunk seal.

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP

IP: Logged
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spiders1:

I am in need of a trunk seal.

PM me your PayPal email address and I will send you an invoice.

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE ***** SALE ***** UPDATE ***** SALE ***** UPDATE *****

Several of you have asked about the front hood latch seal and sunroof hold down gaskets that JimmyS and I make and were wondering about combining shipping on these items with a new trunk seal. How about an even better deal??

Buy a Gen VI GT trunk seal and get your choice of a front hood latch seal OR a pair of sunroof hold down gasket free! Oh, and I will still pay the shipping to the continental US

Gen VI new corner bonding.

Front hood latch seal

Sunroof hold down gaskets

I am going to be home for two entire weeks for the first time in four years and I will have time to produce as many gaskets and seals as needed.

PM me your PayPal email address and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 06-18-2014).]

whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

That sounds like a good deal. However what if we need all three? What kind of deal, cost then?
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whitestar:

Will,

That sounds like a good deal. However what if we need all three? What kind of deal, cost then?

$110 to your doorstep, continental U.S.

Send me your PayPal email address and I will send an invoice.

Dr. W.

------------------

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will...what if you need them on a regular basis and need 4 to start?
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, please advise ASAP.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE ••••• UPDATE ••••• UPDATE ••••• UPDATE

I will be doing my next run of seals starting on Thur. Aug. 29. I have a few that are not spoken for so drop me a PM with your PayPal email address and I will send you an invoice.

Dr. W.

------------------

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-16-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent...thanks Will!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Payment sent...thanks Will!

Got it Jim!

Dr. W.

------------------

raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by raptor_vrscx:

pm sent

PM replied

Dr. W.

------------------

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will

I received all 3 seals...they look and fit great.

THANKS!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, Any GT seals available?
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Will, Any GT seals available?

JR,

PM and invoice sent. BTW, I lost your phone #!

Dr. W.

------------------

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Do you have any trunk seals in stock?
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
anthonyg55

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyg55Send a Private Message to anthonyg55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with Paypal info :-)

------------------
AG

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anthonyg55:

PM sent with Paypal info :-)

PM replied
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** ***** ***** UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ***** ***** *****

I am starting a run of seals tomorrow, if you need one for Daytona I can still get it to you in time! PM me your PayPal address and I will send an invoice. $95 shipped to the US. Shipping on International shipments are the actual changes less $15 USD.

Dr. W.

------------------

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need one more seal...PMd you.

PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Need one more seal...PMd you.

Replied Jim

Dr. W.

------------------

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent & thanks as always!
Meanspiritdave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeanspiritdaveSend a Private Message to MeanspiritdaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Thanks in advance!!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I still get a trunk seal?
jagonza

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jagonzaSend a Private Message to jagonzaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a quote for the trunk, front latch and sunroof. 87 gt

Please pm with paypal info and costs to 30152
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck guys.

Will is no longer part of this forum.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found one. I don't need it, but if supply is drying up, I don't want to go without when I do need one.
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Good luck guys.

Will is no longer part of this forum.

What happened to Will?
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Al you have to do is send him a PM. He will reply.
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not selling the business. I have enough material to make a few more GT trunks seals. When that material is gone the business is closed.

Reply via PM

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 04-11-2015).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtoformula:
What happened to Will?

He closed up.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2015 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that was a close one! I just got mine delivered the other day, I might have the last infinitewill trunk seal.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2015 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My trunk seal arrived today. Looks great! Didn't get a chance to install it yet, mainly posting here so I can leave feedback.
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will do you still have material left for one more trunk seal please?
PM sent too
------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 04-22-2015).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed and it's perfect. Wonderful work and great quality. I can't thank you enough. It will be nice to have a dry trunk.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine sometime last week. Looks very well constructed.....I should get it installed this weekend. Thanks Will!

88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got mine!!

------------------
Pat Jones

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock