Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 26)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (47955 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Will

I paid for the seal, as you promised to be ready to ship on Aug 30?

I have not received a seal, a tracking number, or a refund.

Please pick one of the three options above

Thanks

From what I understand, You purchased your seal the night of the 29th. Will had a lay over an extra night (travels for work) so he didn't get home till the night of the 31st. Your seal was shipped the next day on the 1st. The 2nd was a Sunday(no mail) and the 3rd was a USA holiday (labor day) so mail does not run.

Just exactly how fast do you expect shipping to Canada to be? And if a 2 day extra wait is justification for a refund then I suggest you don't ever buy anything online again. Also you paid through someone elses paypal so an email confirmation of shipping (tracking info) went to that persons email and the package was also shipped to that persons address.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-09-2012).]

IP: Logged
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, its like having my own information services Peter, I just PM'd and emailed your tracking number to you. I will check USPS when I get to Madison in about 90 min

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

FieroNate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroNateClick Here to visit FieroNate's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroNateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the notification list once this seal is available.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy, take a chill pill. I was simply looking for an update or a refund, since no tracking number was received. I was not upset, angry or accusing anyone of anything...

Seal received today, with thanks, Will!

Peter
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Jimmy, take a chill pill. I was simply looking for an update or a refund, since no tracking number was received. I was not upset, angry or accusing anyone of anything...

Seal received today, with thanks, Will!

Peter

Hi Peter,

I think Jimmy was just trying to clarify until I could post as I called him when I was driving home to "connected land" the other day. I don't think there was any disrespect intended on either post. Glad the seal showed up. It took a 5 freaking days delay on a holiday weekend??? The U. S. Post Office has got it made, they took a 6 day weekend.

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 09-11-2012).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by FieroNate:

Add me to the notification list once this seal is available.

My next run of seals will be Sept 26th. I will send you a PM

Dr. W.

------------------

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will,
Wondering if you need anything else from me? I sent my seal back for repair; looks like USPS delivered it on Srpt. 4th...

Thanks,
AL
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got my trunk seal yesterday and installed them today. They fit perfectly and go on pretty easily.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Hey Will,
Wondering if you need anything else from me? I sent my seal back for repair; looks like USPS delivered it on Srpt. 4th...

Thanks,
AL

Al,

I finished your seal but I was not able to ship before I had to split on Sunday. It will got out Sat morning.

Will

------------------

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will,

Just curious if my seal made it into the August shipments, or if it's going out in the Sept. load?

No problem either way, just curious,

Dan
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Will,

I received mine yesterday.

Charlie
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Hey Will,

Just curious if my seal made it into the August shipments, or if it's going out in the Sept. load?

Dan

Dan,

You seal is finished as well but I couldn't drop it off at the Post office on Sunday as they no longer allow large packaged in the drop box. The counter isn't open on Sunday so I will drop in by on Sat morning.

Will

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009
BTW, my nieghbor texted me that I had a package returned on my front porch from what looks like Bechtelsville PA but the name and most of the address are blurred (label got wet????) I can't get into PayPal via my phone. Anyone order a seal from me from Bechtelsville PA 19505-9244? If so PM me.

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 09-12-2012).]

volt110

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will, shot ya a PM.

Thanks
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Hey Will,

Dan

Dan,

Your seal shipped, you have a P.M.

Dr. W.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by justinchristie:

Hi Will,

Payment has been sent. thanks!

justin

Justin,

You have a P.M.

Dr. W.
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

can you put me on the list when your seals are available? I am interested in one.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Will,

can you put me on the list when your seals are available? I am interested in one.

Sure can my next run will be starting on Sept 26.

Dr. W.

------------------

Tom Corey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

Please put me on the list for one of the next batch.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Will,

Added
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm to U ....
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE *****

I got home last evening and have started the next run of seals. I will start shipping tomorrow morning. PaulJK check your PMs. Those that have asked to be on the waiting list, please make sure you have PM'd me your PayPal email address. I will send you an invoice so that I can track your shipment.

Dr. W.

------------------

justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent and bump
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dr. Will,
what is the wait time for the rear trunk seal? i don't need on immediately but will soon enough. also,is the pricing the same?
thanks
al
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

Dr. Will,
what is the wait time for the rear trunk seal? i don't need on immediately but will soon enough. also,is the pricing the same?
thanks
al

Al,

I am working on and shipping seals today. I will have 4 seals left from this run and can ship next weekend. The price is still $95 + $15 shipping to U.S.

Will

------------------

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tom Corey:

Will,

Please put me on the list for one of the next batch.

P.M. your PayPal email address and I will send an invoice. I will have a seal for you on this run.

Dr. W.
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That works perfect for me....get paid on Thursday.
I'll pm my paypal addy to you
Thanks.
Al
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That works perfect for me....get paid on Thursday.
I'll pm my paypal addy to you
Thanks.
Al

Sent

Dr. W.
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent and bump

Hi Will, I sent you a PM about 8 days ago. Not sure if you got it, i think you said you were having problems with PMs.

Just wondering if you have shipped mine yet, or if you are still waiting on the latch seal proto-types to send out for testing?

Let me know! thanks!

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 3.4L pushrod build up | Blog | My Portfolio site
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi Will, I sent you a PM about 8 days ago. Not sure if you got it, i think you said you were having problems with PMs.

Just wondering if you have shipped mine yet, or if you are still waiting on the latch seal proto-types to send out for testing?

Let me know! thanks!

Justin,

I think I replied the same day. Your seal shipped yesterday. PayPal should send you a tracking nuimber as well. I will send the other "package" along when they get here.

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 10-13-2012).]

justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Justin,

I think I replied the same day. Your seal shipped yesterday. PayPal should send you a tracking nuimber as well. I will send the other "package" along when they get here.

Will

I never got your PM, or anything from paypal. Maybe you were still having PM probs. No worries, if you say it's been shipped, i don't need a tracking number - I believe you

Thanks for the update! and bump!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!!!!
thanks again.
Btw Dr. Will, what can I do about this nagging head ache???
Lol
Al
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Payment sent!!!!
thanks again.
Btw Dr. Will, what can I do about this nagging head ache???
Lol
Al

Thanks Al!

Sorry not that kind of Dr. Got my Ph.D. in Visual Communications (I'm a photographer/designer/grapichs geek!). Now if an image is giving you a headache............
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never got your PM, or anything from paypal.

Thanks for the update! and bump!

Justin,

I just resent your tracking number via PayPal and via PM

Dr. W.

------------------

Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent.m
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

sent.m

PM replied
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Justin,

I just resent your tracking number via PayPal and via PM

Dr. W.

You are the man! Got your pm and shipping notification.

I'll post pick here for you when they arrive. Thanks Will!

jc

------------------

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Bad News is, I had a little SNAFU this weekend and decided to fracture/sprain my wrist (you know, nothing better to do so why not mangle a body part?). 3 trunk seal orders won't ship until I get home on Saturday morning. The Good News, at least it isn't broken and its not my writing hand. Actually, today the swelling has gone down considerably and it is a lovely shade of purple and green. OUCH!

Dr. W.
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my new trunk seals yesterday. Professionally packaged, great quality. Took a few pictures for those thinking about buying.

Bump for a great product!

------------------

mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2012 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to ask such a question, but this thread is sooo long and i saw a price once... I just wanted to check, what is the price for a set?

-Mitch
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock