Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (47999 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, I'm sorry to hear about all of the issues that have come up in your life, and I wish you a speedy recovery to the ailments that are impacting you right now. I'm still interested in getting in contact with you about one of your nicely made trunk seals, but only when you've gotten everything caught back up and are in a position to take future orders.

Have faith in yourself, family and God. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers too...

Ax
IP: Logged
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will those of us who know of you never doubted you. I knew it had to be something of the like. I was really close to putting in my two cents, and asking folks to chill, but your response came first.

The fiero stuff is a joke compared to your health. Take care of yourself buddy.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Tony
currie68

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for currie68Send a Private Message to currie68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will,
my prayers are with you. call anytime if you need someone to talk with
going threw the same thing in my like. take care of yourself first.

peace
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off, sincere apologies on the health setback and not understanding priorities from your perspective. I've had close family members experience colon cancer. Dr. Opie at Olathe MedCenter is a fantastic surgeon if you need 2nd referrals. I truly appreciate the update Will but the anxiety got the best of me and I had no idea you were sick.

I was initially not concerned but when I didnt get the tracking number follow-up I assumed it was going to be a "lost-in-the-mail prove it was lost" situation. The other issue was John has direct contact with you and that fueled my anxiety. It's sad when you have to micro manage online purchases (not you specifically), but several that I'm handling right now where the vendor isnt following through on commitments. Combine all that and it just makes it stressful. Please get well asap!
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello Will,

chin up!
In our entire lives, we have some really high ups & really low downs.
It's how we deal with them that gives us our character & wisdom & appreciation for the important things.
I've been through my fair share of stuff good & bad, and i'm still kickin.

All I can add is to say: please reach out to whoever you need or want to; it's just too easy to put up walls & not face the world.

pm sent.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to ya Will.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a thought...

is there someone local to him that can help him out by shipping out whatever items he wants cleared out?;
at least it would be some relatively smaller things off his head he wouldn't have to worry about,
& for sure to help alleviate his stress, even if it's just a little?

If i were close to him, i sure would help him out in any small or big way possible.
Feel free to also clean his place, cut his lawn, make him a dinner, lend a hand; we all need that sometimes in our lives.

Let us know.

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 05-25-2011).]

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday afternoon bump.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 06-13-2011).]

donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting. Hope he is getting through his crisis ok. It would be a shame to lose Will as an asset to the fiero community.
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope Will be OK soon, I am also in the waitting list.

PFF
System Bot
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Bump

Anybody receive their trunk seal?

Another question. How many people are waiting for their seals? Trying to get a count.

+1 as well on seal. I hope that he remains positive for health and mind.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

just a thought...

is there someone local to him that can help him out by shipping out whatever items he wants cleared out?;
at least it would be some relatively smaller things off his head he wouldn't have to worry about,
& for sure to help alleviate his stress, even if it's just a little?

If i were close to him, i sure would help him out in any small or big way possible.
Feel free to also clean his place, cut his lawn, make him a dinner, lend a hand; we all need that sometimes in our lives.

Let us know.

If he was close I'd be there in a heart beat ... Will really deserves any help people on here could provide ... I know for one that he would NEVER ask ...

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2011 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone been able to help?
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Thoughts are with you Will.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,
Reread your last update. So did the remaining seal ship on May 19th or not? You said to contact you by PM if we hadn't heard from you on this 2nd update. Looks like we are not getting any responses to PM's once more. Again I sympathize on recent setbacks but It would be noble to hear from you on whether these are going to ship or refund. It appears the seals are in stock we just need to get the rest of prepaids shipped. Is there someone from KCFOG that can assist you with packaging?
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have there been any trunk seals received by anyone?
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No communications, no tracking number, no seal. no nothing.
PFF
System Bot
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last Communication I had was e-mail on 4/25/11. Shipping and tracking number promised but nothing recieved as yet, But I do have patience and my present seals are not that bad......yet.
MattMan

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EmilioD:

No communications, no tracking number, no seal. no nothing.

I'm in the same club.

Bruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've stayed out of this because I didn't have anything to say. I bought one of Will's seals, and it arrived fine. He offered to upgrade it to his newer seal when it was ready (free of charge). I didn't send my unused seal back because I wanted to wait until everything was worked out.

I know what it's like to not get what you pay for (believe me I know), but here is the deal in my perception....

$880 worth of seals v/s dealing with cancer....? I don't think it's that difficult to guess which subject his attention is on. Should he resolve this? Yeah sure. Is this important enough for him to put aside a struggle for life? Ummm...no. Sorry guys, this is one of those things that may go badly for you, but I'm more worried about things going badly for Will. If this goes south for you guys you're out $100 (ish). If this deal goes south for him...... well I'm sure you get where I'm going.

All the way around this is a bad deal. I hope it turns out right for everyone, most importantly for Will.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 06-03-2011).]

donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I honestly think that whatever Will is going through will not stop him from making his obligation to everyone. I know it sucks waiting because I am in the same boat as all the rest but, I am sure he will come through in the end or he will find a way to make it right. This community is an extension of his family and has been for quite a while. He just needs time to get through this rough patch.
MattMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

All the way around this is a bad deal. I hope it turns out right for everyone, most importantly for Will.

I don't think anyone is saying otherwise. I chimed in just to make sure Will knew I was waiting for my seal, it has been months and people tend to forget. I'm as forgetful as the next person.

A while ago I sent him a PM wishing him well and to tell him I'd wait until he got through this, and I truly hope he does.

Bruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received my confirmation and tracking number; you guys can't be far behind.
There is joy in Muddville tonight.
bb
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear, hopefully all is well with Will.

edit: I got a PM from him today saying he is shipping a bunch of seals today and tomorrow. Looking forward to my 2 seals

[This message has been edited by Luke (edited 06-03-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:
I have about a dozen PMs to return over the next day or two and tracking numbers to send out so PM me again if you don't hear from me. I don't know who I have and have not contacted about this.

will pm sent... again...

=todd=
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tuesday morning rainy day bump...
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

Looks like it's almost here.

Your item was processed through and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 facility on June 07, 2011 at 11:49 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, June 07, 2011, 11:49 pm, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 03, 2011
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My seal has arrived, what a great surprise, it looks great.
After this afternoon I will say good by to a wet trunk.

Thanks Will, I hope all will be great for you, I know God will be with you and make well again.

Best Regards

------------------
Emilio

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy smokes!
Haven't been here for a while. Looks like a serious turn of events.

Will, Take care of yourself. I have a friend who was going through the chemo thing for lung cancer. I know that chemo can kick your azz.
I also saw how he rebounded after he finished his chemo. He's 11 years older than me and still has more energy than I do.

Take care and feel better. Pop in when you can.

Steve
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My seal arrived today too. I installed it in less than 10 minutes. Having some difficulty getting the decklid to close shut though.
Its a really thick seal that should keep water out of the trunk. Great design job Will!
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, I've lurked in this thread wanting one of your seals, thanks so much for putting this together - but i really posted to say I am hoping for the best outcome in dealing with your illness.
MattMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my seal yesterday and it certainly looks well made. I am going to wait to install it until after my engine swap. Thank you Will for all the effort you put into this project and wish you the best!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will happened to be in the Twin Cities yesterday long enough for some medical work. He drove through Menomonie on his way through Wisconsin...
To say he had trouble getting out of the car with a sore backside is a huge understatement.
We had a nice long discussion about everything, he is working hard to get everyone else caught up that he owes seals to.

We are all pulling for you Will.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock