Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 20)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (48001 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
EmilioD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:
Will:
Welcome back, my condolence to you on your recent losses, hope that all will turn fine for you from now on.

Thanks for your update, it was sorely needed, the not having an idea as to when the trunk will be dry again is worst than the waiting.

Best Regards.

Emilio D
****** UPDATE ***** UPDATE ***** UPDATE ******

Let me start by first apologizing for my absence from this thread the last few weeks. As many of you know, I travel extensively this time of year but travel has been compounded by my work on finishing my dissertation for my Doctorate in Visual Communications. I have been in 42 cities in the past 49 days as well as spending 18+ hours a day teaching and studying/researching at night for the past 2 months. Make no mistake, this is not an excuse for my lack of focus on the forum, simply a contributing factor. This week was particularly distressing as Saturday we laid to rest my older brother and yesterday one of my oldest friends. When it rains, it pours. When I logged in today I found 12!!! PM's dating back 3 weeks! I have not received a single notification on these but again, I have not checked them either. I will try to reply to each of them today on my layover in Chicago.

On a more positive note, MY NEW MOLDED CORNERS AND EXTRUSION HAVE ARRIVED!!!

I wil start shipping back ordered and replacement corner orders this week and I will not be accepting new orders until the backlog in caught up. This will give me time to build up some stock so I can ship same day as orders come in. Although this has been my intent all along, I have been at the mercy of manufacturers that can seem to understand the meaning of a deadline (although I shouldn't be the one to talk, I haven't been able to deliver as well.) I am anticipating my back orders will take the better part of a week to catch up as I will be home for 12 days starting Thursday and then I will be home for 2 of the next 3 following weeks as well.

Because of the long delays, I was able to "extract" a bit of compensation from my manufacturer and those of you that have paid and waited will be receiving a little "bonus" when your packages arrive. I know it can't make up for your endless patience but your support on this project has been amazing and I thank you very much.

Pax,

Will

P.S. Thank you to JimmyS and JohnWPB for checking in on me. This last week has been a bear and with my dad now back in ICU it nice to have friends like you to vent to! Thank for being there for me

IP: Logged
maddog1952

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maddog1952Send a Private Message to maddog1952Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me down for 1 seal after you'r caught up.

------------------
you can always lift but when you'r on the floor you have no more

Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, I'd like to get on the list for one of your trunk seals as well. I've been skimming through this thread today and would like to personally send a huge *THANK YOU* for not only your thorough research and development on these (not to mention your investment), but also for your dedication to the Fiero community. I've loved Fieros for years, but just purchased my FIRST one a couple months ago (and I stress "first one" because I've been bitten hard)

....just drop me a PM when things settle down for you and I'll get one ordered from you.

Thanks,

Ax
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

my condolensces to you & your family for the losses; indeed it pours.
Thank you so much for the update & glad to hear you are treading water with your head above the waterline.
We thank you for your continued support and we return it fully to you as well.
We're also glad to hear that the schedule you've been keeping has not done you in! and that the craziness will subside somewhat.

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
••••• UPDATE *****

The first batch of seal are shipping out today. I have sent emails to those that have orders in the shipments today. Unfortunately, PayPal cuts off tracking numbers after 3 months so I will have to send you all follow up emails today once I have tracking info ready. I also am running into another challenge as virtually none of you included your PFF screen names on your PayPal payments so I am having trouble cross referencing Never a dull moment.

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 04-25-2011).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE *****

I think I will be able to take new orders this Sat as I should have the rest of the back orders filled by Friday. I have just sent out the first batch of tracking numbers so check your regular email (the one's you use for PayPal)

Will
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

***** UPDATE *****

I think I will be able to take new orders this Sat as I should have the rest of the back orders filled by Friday. I have just sent out the first batch of tracking numbers so check your regular email (the one's you use for PayPal)

Will

Haven't heard anything from you based on my previous post. Are you caught up at this point, and accepting mew orders for the trunk seals?

Please PM me and let me know...

Ax

sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

***** UPDATE *****

Will

Bump. Received your email but I dont have a tracking #. It's been 9 days and I want to make sure it doesnt get swiped from my front door.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me when you have a set ready to ship to 46060. thx

Greg
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wll

You have a PM.
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

***** UPDATE *****

Will

Will, still waiting. Any word on your free time?
PFF
System Bot
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will. I got your email 10 days about having the seal shipped but still don't have the tracking number.
donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody heard from Will. I've sent a couple of PM's with no responce. I know I'm not the only one still waiting for my seal. Was really wondering if anyone has gotten their 3rd gen seal yet and how it looks.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 06-13-2011).]

EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will:

Like others I am still waitting for a reply to my inquires or the seal. I have sent several E mails to your address (the one I paid with Paypal) and Pms. All I received from you is total silence. What's happening? I am not alone, please say something.

------------------
Emilio

crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been waiting since October and haven't heard a word since January. I think I've slipped thru the cracks.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
daily bump. Still no package or tracking #. No response from email or PM on like the 24th.
Just any update would be cool, something, like I just don't have them shipped yet would be understandable.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. Will is everything okay?
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

JohnWPB can you get us an update on what's going on here?

I called and got his voice mail, and left a message for him to gimme a ring.

I can bet, as has been mentioned MANY times in this thread, that he is traveling for work, and while doing so is unable to take/ship orders. I know the ones that were prepaid are getting priority, plus a pretty nice bonus for time spent waiting.

I am sure Will is fine, just VERY busy. These seals are well worth the wait for sure, as I had a chance to see the prototype corner while at JimmyS's a couple months back. Again, I guess patience is the virtue. I can 100% guarantee that those that have paid, will receive their seals in time. He is not the type, as we have seen on the forum before, to take money and run. That being said, there should be no concern about getting "taken", but more so, just a matter of him getting caught up, and sending everything out when one of those rare opportunities come up that he is actually at home for a short period of time

And yes, I am awaiting my trunk seal as well.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I called and got his voice mail, and left a message for him to gimme a ring.

I can bet, as has been mentioned MANY times in this thread, that he is traveling for work, and while doing so is unable to take/ship orders. I know the ones that were prepaid are getting priority, plus a pretty nice bonus for time spent waiting.

I am sure Will is fine, just VERY busy. These seals are well worth the wait for sure, as I had a chance to see the prototype corner while at JimmyS's a couple months back. Again, I guess patience is the virtue. I can 100% guarantee that those that have paid, will receive their seals in time. He is not the type, as we have seen on the forum before, to take money and run. That being said, there should be no concern about getting "taken", but more so, just a matter of him getting caught up, and sending everything out when one of those rare opportunities come up that he is actually at home for a short period of time

And yes, I am awaiting my trunk seal as well.

The problem though is we received emails from him stating the seal had shipped. When we wrote back asking for a tracking #, nothing. That was April 25th so if it was on my doorstep I would like to know about it.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Understandable, but please be patient.

All I can say is he has a lot on his plate right now, with life, aside from the trunk seals. There is a very good reason for the delay, and he may share that, when and if the time is appropriate. Please understand, that this is a very personal thing, and that is all I can say. I know everyone is impatient to get their new seals, as am I. But after talking to him, I 1000% understand, and he needs to take care of life first right now.

I have made it clear to Will, that he is to ship my trunk sale where it is needed most / who has waited the longest, and will worry about getting one when he is capable of finishing and shipping more.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. John have you not been in contact?
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2011 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crazyd:

Been waiting since October and haven't heard a word since January. I think I've slipped thru the cracks.

oh wow, that sucks. im sorry, i know where he lives if you wanna go check out whats up lol.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sricka01:

bump. John have you not been in contact?

We spoke very briefly, as he could not talk from where he was. He asked that I not post what we talked about. I can assure everyone, that he has a very good reason for not being able to answering questions in the forums and PM's & email right now. Again, please just be patient, he is NOT out to take anyone's money. It is just that something has come up, and if and when he wants to disclose that it is up to him. It is not related to the trunk seals, so don't start thinking that something is wrong with them!

Please, again try to refrain from negative posts, and I sent money posts and such for a short time. It will just add more stress to a difficult situation that he is dealing with right now. Also speculating anything in posts, as to what may be going on, would just be rumors at this point.

I really REALLY hate being so cryptic and all, but I really can not say more.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is improper to take a person's money if a product is not ready to ship or if the vendor is unable to ship, regardless of what the product is or who the vendor is.

I understand that bad things happen, but at the end of the day business is business- I don't take my customers' money unless I am 100% sure I can deliver as promised.

Anyone who has pre-paid should receive a 100% refund, and once the seals are available and READY to ship, the customer should have the option to again make the purchase.

I am a business owner, and this is business 101. (regardless if this is a full time gig, part time gig, etc.) When money changes hands, rules must be followed.

I hope all is well, I also want to buy 3 seals, and know that life can get in the way sometimes. That is why it is essential to not take $ unless product and delivery is ready to go.

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 05-14-2011).]

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 05-22-2011).]

YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See PayPal Disputes in General Forum
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not angry and I'm not in dispute. I just want an update more than several weeks at a time. I received an email from Will on 4/25 stating the seals were shipping 4/29 so I'm trying to sort through the confusion on why I got that message if the seal didnt actually ship.

Just confused why we are getting updates from a second hand party. If John can reach Will then I would have to say it's not a compelling excuse on why the rest of us can't receive the same service. What makes John so special that only he can get an update?!?
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm being patient, but maybe he got married. That would explain things.
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been patient for 214 days with a wet trunk. It is wearing thin though.

PFF
System Bot
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

••••• UPDATE *****

The first batch of seal are shipping out today. I have sent emails to those that have orders in the shipments today. Unfortunately, PayPal cuts off tracking numbers after 3 months so I will have to send you all follow up emails today once I have tracking info ready. I also am running into another challenge as virtually none of you included your PFF screen names on your PayPal payments so I am having trouble cross referencing Never a dull moment.

Will

Hey where are you Will? This is getting beyond ridiculous. John you seem to be in the know so what's the latest reason why we can't get an update?

From and including: Monday, April 25, 2011
To and including: Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It is 23 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Alternative time units
23 days can be converted to one of these units:
1,987,200 seconds
33,120 minutes
552 hours
3 weeks (rounded down)
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 05-22-2011).]

sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. Waiting on an answer here.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I was going to check what's going on here and this turned ugly fast. I guess my ratty seal will make it another year. Should of gotten the seal when I posted when they came out, but was not driving the car and he had the glue issues, so i decided to pass then.

If I was you guys I would file a complaint and alteast get a refund. There's no reason not to take 1 minute to log in and make a posting or 1 hour to issue refunds, 1 hour to mail out what's left etc.
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Read PayPal Disputes in General
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As many of you are now aware I have had a relapse of my colon cancer and have been doing twice weekly chemo for the last 3 weeks. I was able to come home yesterday and hope to get back to work next week, then home a week. I can't really afford to pass up any work as I really need the money. At this point I feel physically pretty good but emotionally I am a wreck. I am rather doubtful that I will be attending any shows this year either. Given the stress I have been under the last 2 months with the loss of my brother and one of my closest friend I wasn't sure how things could get worse but I guess now I know. Things look good treatment wise so far but that is the same thing they told me 3 years ago.

I am now scrambling to fill my back orders for trunk seals and at this point I am not sure I when I will take any further orders once these are filled. I feel as though this has broken my spirit with regards to the Fiero world. I just don't feel "into" doing this any more. I had notified several of you that your seals would ship 3 weeks ago, the week I was diagnosed, most have shipped but at least 4 have not and they will go out today as I am working at home.

I am very sorry I have been such a poor communicator throughout all of this and am also sorry for the frustration I have caused some of you. I have discussed my situation at length with several of you and asked that the mater be kept private as I did not want this to turn into a "pity party" for me. I have never been one to air my problems in public as many often do on this forum. I have also seen the "pack mentality" of striking someone when they stumble. For the sake of the dozens of customers I have taken care of, I hope I can make it up to those whom I have let down.

After the months of waiting for my new parts I was so excited to finally be on top of this and then the "bottom fell out" so to speak. I consider many of you to be friends and I feel I have broken the trust you had in me. While I can understand that position, I hope my making things right for you all will get me back to a positive mental state. My doctor has lectured me endlessly that "attitude is everything" but I just can't seem to get past all of this "stuff" this time. I have been through cancer 2 times prior and I have never had the "why me" attitude but this time is really pounding me.

I have about a dozen PMs to return over the next day or two and tracking numbers to send out so PM me again if you don't hear from me. I don't know who I have and have not contacted about this.

Thanks for the consideration,

Will Hammond
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As many of you are now aware I have had a relapse of my colon cancer and have been doing twice weekly chemo for the last 3 weeks. I was able to come home yesterday and hope to get back to work next week, then home a week. I can't really afford to pass up any work as I really need the money. At this point I feel physically pretty good but emotionally I am a wreck. I am rather doubtful that I will be attending any shows this year either. Given the stress I have been under the last 2 months with the loss of my brother and one of my closest friend I wasn't sure how things could get worse but I guess now I know. Things look good treatment wise so far but that is the same thing they told me 3 years ago.

I am now scrambling to fill my back orders for trunk seals and at this point I am not sure I when I will take any further orders once these are filled. I feel as though this has broken my spirit with regards to the Fiero world. I just don't feel "into" doing this any more. I had notified several of you that your seals would ship 3 weeks ago, the week I was diagnosed, most have shipped but at least 4 have not and they will go out today as I am working at home.

I am very sorry I have been such a poor communicator throughout all of this and am also sorry for the frustration I have caused some of you. I have discussed my situation at length with several of you and asked that the mater be kept private as I did not want this to turn into a "pity party" for me. I have never been one to air my problems in public as many often do on this forum. I have also seen the "pack mentality" of striking someone when they stumble. For the sake of the dozens of customers I have taken care of, I hope I can make it up to those whom I have let down.

After the months of waiting for my new parts I was so excited to finally be on top of this and then the "bottom fell out" so to speak. I consider many of you to be friends and I feel I have broken the trust you had in me. While I can understand that position, I hope my making things right for you all will get me back to a positive mental state. My doctor has lectured me endlessly that "attitude is everything" but I just can't seem to get past all of this "stuff" this time. I have been through cancer 2 times prior and I have never had the "why me" attitude but this time is really pounding me.

I have about a dozen PMs to return over the next day or two and tracking numbers to send out so PM me again if you don't hear from me. I don't know who I have and have not contacted about this.

Thanks for the consideration,

Will Hammond

PM sent

[This message has been edited by fieroparts.com (edited 05-19-2011).]

Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, you're a great asset to our "Fiero world" and from what I've met and chatted with online a good guy. I wish you a speedy recovery and please let me know if I can help in anyway.

Glad you made a post.

Brent
donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Will
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock