Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (48001 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad they are making into your hands gang. I was able to finish several seals this weekend and will ship them when I get home tomorrow evening (had to make a quick trip over to Raleigh, NC for a workshop I am teaching tomorrow). I have PM'd those of you that I am shipping Tue and should have all order through those placed by 4/30/10 by Thursday. I am hoping I will have ship on demand inventory by Monday now that my next batch of materials have arrived. Thanks so much for your support and patience

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today, Monday 5-10. Outstanding product, worth every penny and the wait to get it. Will should be commended and congratulated for making this possible and available to us. Hopefully, he will be selling these for a long time to come and make his investment back plus well deserved profit. If we support him enough, maybe he will take on some other much needed projects and we will have a steady, reliable source for as of now hard or impossible things to get for our Fieros.

Way to go Will! Thanks for all your effort.

HAGO!
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, I think that you missed me. I sent paypal on 2/23/10 at 12:44 p.m. Have not recieved a package yet. Can you check your list. Thanks.

John
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wolfwolf:

Will, I think that you missed me. I sent paypal on 2/23/10 at 12:44 p.m. Have not recieved a package yet. Can you check your list. Thanks.

John

John,

I sent you PM last weekend about your seal (you might check just to be sure). Yours is finished and ships today. Tracking number will be sent from PayPal as well.

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-11-2010).]

daddyengineer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daddyengineerSend a Private Message to daddyengineerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed one of my new ones on my 88 GT. Here is the old torn one

And the new one installed

The corners flaps don't quite cover quite as much as the originals, but they seem to fit in the flange perfect

And for comparison, here is the one I got in 1988 and stored until a couple of years ago when I installed it on my 86 GT

------------------
Scott

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Will. I haven't received a confirmation yet that I'm on your next run for shipping and that you received my Paypal payment May 3rd.
Thanks, Marc
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

Hi Will. I haven't received a confirmation yet that I'm on your next run for shipping and that you received my Paypal payment May 3rd.
Thanks, Marc

Hi Marc,

I PM'd you with your shipping info.

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

MattMan

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

I had PM'd you back about the seal. I haven't received the invoice yet, wanted to make sure and remind you.

Also, please answer the question I had on it.

Matt
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MattMan:

Will,

I had PM'd you back about the seal. I haven't received the invoice yet, wanted to make sure and remind you.

Also, please answer the question I had on it.

Matt

Matt,

I went back through my PM's to 2/23/10 and I don't have one from you. Can you send it again or send an email to me wnthammond at gmail dot com

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-12-2010).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009
***** UPDATE *****

CowsPatoot
woodrow50
wolfwolf
Traveltop
gtmagic86

You seals shipped today and you should get your tracking numbers this evening

Fiero-in-Paradise
flimbob
Terry_w
FieroJonney
fcsmls

You seals will ship Friday as I need to apply top bonding. I "might get them out tomorrow but they should really dry an extra day as it has been very stormy (humidity off the scale!) here.

Indiana_resto_guy
hnthomps
Ohio87GT
a_bartle
ALJR
TG oreiF 8891
Gokart

You seals will ship Saturday.

I will have on hand inventory by this Saturday as well. nathrak I am still waiting on your shipping info (I PM'd you a couple of weeks ago about the Daytona raffle which I believe you won?) Your seal can ship as soon as you left me know where to send it.

I think that brings me to current on all seal orders but I seem to be missing a few PM's that were sent to me. If you have not had a response or invoice from me please drop me another PM or email ASAP so I can get your order in production.

Thanks for all of the support kids You are gonna like the next product as well

\/\/

------------------

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-13-2010).]

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

You are gonna like the next product as well

\/\/

Ohhh... a teaser!

GT QTR windows?
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Ohhh... a teaser!

GT QTR windows?

Uhhhh no. I think there have been enough fireworks on that front to last a lifetime. I shipped another 8 seals today so I should finish the remaining 4 tomorrow as well as finally having a few on hand for immediate shipping.

\/\/

P.S. Had something weird happen today, I nearly ran into Paul Teutle Jr. from American Choppers, I mean literally ran into him. Apparently he was doing a poster signing at the Home Depot for Coleman Grills (one of his design clients) here in Overland Park and he and I both rounded the corner of an isle in opposite directions and nearly smacked right into each other. I talked to him for all of about 2 minutes and he mentioned the show is coming back this fall with a twist but he didn't elaborate what it was. My guess is that he will be competing with his horse's rear father but that is for another thread....

------------------

Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM, i will take 2 please.

Joe
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Team Race-Tech:

I sent you a PM, i will take 2 please.

Joe

Joe,

PM returned

\/\/

------------------

an88_fierodiva

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to be a right royal pain in the bum, but as i've got a birthday coming up...............................

Any joy on shipping charges to the UK please.

Many thanks
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M. sent

Steve
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86soon3.4

1537 posts
Member since Dec 2005
payment sent!

When is approximate ship date?

Steve
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent for two (2) seals. Somehow I overlooked your invoice that you sent a couple weeks ago.

Thanks,
Tim
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

payment sent!

When is approximate ship date?

Steve

Steve,

Your seal should ship by Wed.

\/\/
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

payment sent for two (2) seals. Somehow I overlooked your invoice that you sent a couple weeks ago.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim,

Your seals should ship by Wed.

\/\/
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by an88_fierodiva:

Sorry to be a right royal pain in the bum, but as i've got a birthday coming up...............................

Any joy on shipping charges to the UK please.

Many thanks

Sorry I have taken so long to get you shipping info but I have been having trouble with the USPS web site (I never seem to think of it during business hours) trying to calculate the postage. I am just going to call them tomorrow and find out.

Will
PFF
System Bot
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! Thanks!!

Steve
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, received the seal today. Wow, it's a great looking seal and appears to be quite an accomplishment- one you can certainly be prouf of. The hard work and perserverance is much appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!

Mark
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Will, my Canadian zip code is L4L 9R7 and thats in Toronto, Ontario.

Thanks
Joe
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
labbe001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent to infinitewill
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
daddyengineer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daddyengineerSend a Private Message to daddyengineerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say thanks again for the effort. I am still very happy with the seals and think this is a great item (and great value). Couldn't have come at a better time.

------------------
Scott

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

***** UPDATE *****
Gokart

You seals will ship Saturday.

\/\/

Hi Will. Because I'm inquiring it will likely arrive today but can you lmk if you sent the seal UPS or USPS? Any tracking number?
Tks, Marc

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Marc,

I ship USPS Priority. Check your PM's

Will
labbe001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent your way....let me know if there are any problems.....thanks again for doing this....plus for you
PFF
System Bot
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Will
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,
We had one of your seals at our NIFE club meeting last Saturday. Everyone had a chance to examine it and everyone felt it was a great quality product that they would be happy to use on their GT.
Congratulations on getting this item into production for all Fiero GT owners!!!!
I will have a product review write up in our July/August NIFE Fiero Focus magazine.

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paulv:

Will,
We had one of your seals at our NIFE club meeting last Saturday. Everyone had a chance to examine it and everyone felt it was a great quality product that they would be happy to use on their GT.
Congratulations on getting this item into production for all Fiero GT owners!!!!
I will have a product review write up in our July/August NIFE Fiero Focus magazine.

Paul,

Thanks so much for showing the seal to the club! I have a new sample coming your way next Thursday using a new bonding agent. The joints should be nearly invisible but I won't be able to try it until I get back in town next Wed.

Will

------------------

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Will:

I sent you a PM about getting a PayPal invoice.

Thanks!
Nolan
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Hi Will:

I sent you a PM about getting a PayPal invoice.

Thanks!
Nolan

Nolan,

I am on my way to the Post office right now to get shipping quotes for you and an88_fierodiva. I will have an answer in about an hour.

Will
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Wow that was fast, I wasn't in there 5 minutes! Looks like International First Class mail 10-14 days is going to run around $33 US and Priority mail 6-10 day delivery is around $43 US due to the size of the box which is 19" x 15" x 6" . Shipping weight is 4.3lbs (2.1kg) and is insured shipping to Canada or UK.

Will

***** UPDATE *****

Just got off the phone with UPS. Their standard shipping is actually cheaper to Canada and would only be $26 US 5 day delivery for up to 2 seals. I will need a postal code to calculate shipping to the UK using UPS

------------------

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-21-2010).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow that was fast, I wasn't in there 5 minutes! Looks like International First Class mail 10-14 days is going to run around $33 US and Priority mail 6-10 day delivery is around $43 US due to the size of the box which is 19" x 15" x 6" . Shipping weight is 4.3lbs (2.1kg) and is insured shipping to Canada or UK.

Will

***** UPDATE *****

Just got off the phone with UPS. Their standard shipping is actually cheaper to Canada and would only be $26 US 5 day delivery for up to 2 seals. I will need a postal code to calculate shipping to the UK using UPS

oh nnnooooooooooo. Please do not ship my seal with UPS (see PM I just sent).

The original cost may be cheaper, BUT, it cost more for the end user as UPS charges a stupid brokerage fee to bring it across the border and we can pay through the nose at times so in the long run USPS if far cheaper.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 05-21-2010).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

oh nnnooooooooooo. Please do not ship my seal with UPS (see PM I just sent).

The original cost may be cheaper, BUT, it cost more for the end user as UPS charges a stupid brokerage fee to bring it across the border and we can pay through the nose at times so in the long run USPS if far cheaper.

Thanks for the tip on UPS, I will stick with USPS then

Will
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE *****

Since I have been buried with travel the last two months (I fly about 250 times a year) I haven't always been able to keep some of you informed about your orders to the extent that you truly deserve. One of you got a very curt (read that as snotty) response from me about not responding in a timely manner and it hindsight, I was probably wrong for not being more courteous in the timeliness of my replies. We all have bad days, but that is no excuse. Honestly there are times I do not have internet access for a couple of days at a time and other times it's simply a matter of not have 5 minutes during the day return phone calls or even return a quick email. My workshops run from 7:00 in the morning until 5:00 in the evening and I run straight through, with breaks nearly always taken up by my students questions. 14-16 hour days and being in a different city every day is often no picnic. If you are anything like me, there is nothing more exciting than seeing a project progress and doing so by the sweat of your own brow makes it that much more rewarding. I know some of you have worked literally years on your cars, many of which are more like rolling works of art than motorcars. Things don't always go as planned but I always strive to do things to the best of my ability and on schedule. I know people are counting on me and have arranged their schedules around my promises. My production has been delayed by 4 months beyond what I had first projected and costs have been nearly triple what my worst case estimates were. Being patient is something I have learned not something I was born with. I know some of you struggle with that as well. Some of you have also be duped by unscrupulous vendors on the forum and that is not and will not be me. Heck one of you predicted the failure of this project even before it got started. How wrong he was but this process has not been without it's troubles.

Last week was just such a situation and several of you were promised your seals to be shipped but a problem arose that stopped my production for a few days. My work load has been such that I have taken on a partner to help me with production and to keep me focused on quality control. Kevin has a unique insight when it comes to problem solving and attention to detail. He has been working behind the scenes with me to get orders out when I get called out of town and to help me figure out how to fix things when they don't go as planned. I shipped several orders last week and printed out shipping labels out for several more seals that were not shipped due to a failure with my bonding agent. Due to my rush to get orders out I didn't let the sealant completely cure (at least I think that is what happened) and seals that looked great when I packed them have stretched or separated in shipping. Kevin's sharp eyes also prevented 4 seals from going out with incorrect bonding although you may have been sent a tracking number for your shipment. Of the 40+ seals I have shipped a total of 3 have had the bonding issue, all of which will be replaced at my expense and 4 more seals have not shipped just in case they "might not" be cured properly.

I have spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with both 3M and Loctite (in Germany no less) trying to troubleshoot the problem and have decided to try a new adhesive that a friend of mine that works for Lockheed-Martin recommended. (Sorry Tony, no slight to Boeing intended ) I spent the better part of an hour on the phone with the inventor of this adhesive and he guaranteed me it would be the perfect solution to my bonding problems. More importantly, this new adhesive promises to make the joints nearly invisible so those of you looking for a near concourse look might find this a better alternative then the original solution I came up with. I will have to run I trial and see if that promise comes true but regardless of the beauty issue, it should speed production up considerably. I will have the new bonding agent on Wed. and will be building seals for the next 7 days while I am home (provided my wife doesn't kill me first )

Michael J
Gokart
ALJR
TG oreiF 8891

Your shipments were not sent last weekend as planned as they might have had the bad adhesive and I will have them ready by Wed.

BMTFIERO
86soon3.4
CowsPatoot
Fiero-in-Paradise

I stated your seals would ship by Wed of last week and Kevin and I decided to hold off until we knew the bonding issue has been solved. Yours will go out this week as well if all goes as planned. The 3 of you that had seals shipped with joint issues I will have your replacements out this week as well.

I am still waiting on a reply from natrak for a shipping address. If any of you know how to get in touch with him have him PM me or at least reply to the PMs I have sent him.

Now for the good news, I now have a phone that I can reply to PM's, posts and emails as long as I have phone service WOO HOO

Update over, we now return you to your regularly scheduled lives

\/\/
------------------

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-22-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock