Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 (Page 20)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 by carbon
Started on: 02-25-2012 03:43 PM
Replies: 810 (40141 views)
Last post by: Kevin87FieroGT on 12-04-2013 07:27 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned.........

How are the proceeds for the 30th being used? Are any charities going to be benefitted?

Edit to add page ownage!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 07-01-2013).]

IP: Logged
Amethyst

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

We were in the Indianapolis Star newspaper today.

http://www.indystar.com/app...ef=PH&nclick_check=1

Fred

Good Lord, do they not proof read their articles?? Again, thanks for your help at the show!!

------------------

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Random Photos

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 07-01-2013).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Random Photos

Glad to see you were able to attend.
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred

my car is in 2 of the pics of the 28 on their site!! YAY! XD I Feel special lol

------------------
your Fiero loves you!!! <3

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Mid Atlantic Fiero Club would like to thank Fred and the entire staff of people who came together to put a great show on. The members of our group who attended had a great time and are looking forward to the next one!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I don't know if this has been mentioned.........

How are the proceeds for the 30th being used? Are any charities going to be benefitted?

The remaining funds have been put into an account managed by the MWFC organization to be used, along with contributions from member local clubs, as seed money for the 35th to avoid having to inconvenience folks in the future. It was difficult to get the 30th off the ground as none of us are really independently wealthy and some generous folks in Michigan stepped up to help us with the starting costs.

If you have any further questions about the future use of the proceeds from these shows, please feel free to PM Fred (RAREW66).

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by amflyer:

The Mid Atlantic Fiero Club would like to thank Fred and the entire staff of people who came together to put a great show on. The members of our group who attended had a great time and are looking forward to the next one!

In addition, the staff is exceedingly grateful to everyone who participated this event. Truly, a national show is representative of the community it draws upon and this was an exemplary crowd. Thank you to all who volunteered and stuck with it, whether it was making order of out pre-show parking chaos or being cooped up inside all day counting votes, tabulating scores and missing out on most of the show or classifying/judging through rain and hot sun... so many people made this show a success behind the scenes, it's impossible to list them all. I was constantly impressed with the professional manner with which issues were handled.

Thank you, to all of you.

Nick

------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

.... (snip) whether it was making order of out pre-show parking chaos...

Nick

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

It took a while for all the SUV owners to realize that they were parked in the middle of a car show.
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred

Whoo hoo, my car is picture #8. I feel all special now!

I would also like to thank every one of the participants who made this a great show and a good time for all. The level of cooperation and willingness to help each other out is top notch in the Fiero community!
Mark

[This message has been edited by GTMN (edited 07-02-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a great show, and I can't say enough about how well it was coordinated. I would have made it home sooner, but sheered off a front caliper bolt out in the middle of nowhere. Pounding rain didn't help either.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

It took a while for all the SUV owners to realize that they were parked in the middle of a car show.

I'm still trying to figure out who the Lexus rebody belonged to.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I'm still trying to figure out who the Lexus rebody belonged to.

Lol! Me neither..That car was still there when we left yesterday morning! By the amount of rust on the rotors, I don't think it's moved in quite a while -Jason
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The remaining funds have been put into an account managed by the MWFC organization to be used, along with contributions from member local clubs, as seed money for the 35th to avoid having to inconvenience folks in the future. It was difficult to get the 30th off the ground as none of us are really independently wealthy and some generous folks in Michigan stepped up to help us with the starting costs.

If you have any further questions about the future use of the proceeds from these shows, please feel free to PM Fred (RAREW66).

That's a good plan that will benefit everyone.

We were only there for the show on Saturday, it was good to see all of the Fiero folks again and enjoy the day. Everyone we saw was really having a wonderful time. Thanks to all involved.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so I have a question about the 30th show t-shirts. we pre-ordered 3 of them online when I registered, then at the actual show they were sold out in the sizes I wanted except for 1. so I got the one shirt, and they said they'd ship the other two to me , which is fine. What if I want to order another one? who would I talk to about that? I want to get one for my mechanic and I totally forgot to ask about it when we were at the show! lol
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted peek in and say hello and that I am recovering from all the excitement from last week. I have a couple hundred E-mails today and a ton of PM's to respond to that i hope to get through by this weekend. Have a little patience and I will get to all of the correspondence and respond to the threads I see on here.

I want to let everyone who participated know that I had a great time. The Fiero Community is a great group of people and the 30th Anniversary Event definatly showed that.

Let me get caught up and I will respond to all the correspondence.

Fred
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted the pictures I took here: http://www.gmtuners.com/eve...Fiero30th/index.html

We had a great time. Many thanks to the volunteers and organizers who worked so hard to make this show possible.

It was nice seeing some old friends and making some new ones. I'll look forward to the next one!

-ryan
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Posted the pictures I took here: http://www.gmtuners.com/eve...Fiero30th/index.html

We had a great time. Many thanks to the volunteers and organizers who worked so hard to make this show possible.

It was nice seeing some old friends and making some new ones. I'll look forward to the next one!

-ryan

hey i'm in the first pic of the fieros at the show! the one with snapperhead's blue fiero. and my Celsius is in some pics, yay! ^_^ but didnt see you there , Ryan...oops. didn't know you were even there....sorry! wouldve been cool to meet you..
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
copy of my column "around the bend" I write for our local paper.

The last weekend in June Carter and I set off for our first mother-son Fiero road trip as we headed off to the 30th Anniversary Fiero Car Show in Indianapolis.
For those of you who have never taken a Fiero road trip, let me fill you in on a few things that you might not know. First of all, air conditioning is not a very common feature in these cars. Yes we all have the buttons, but very few have the workings. In fact, when we run into a fellow Fiero owner who has air conditioning, the oooohs and ahhhhhs heard from the surrounding crowd would rival any 4th of July firework event. It’s one of those rare phenomena that make us all drool with jealously. Consequently, if you are one of the people not fortunate to have air conditioning, a long road trip is hot with a capital β€œH.” The motors for these cars are in the back, basically right behind the seats. If you have anything but a stock motor, the heat literally pours from behind you throughout the car making the inside of the car very similar in temperature to a sauna. We do not have a stock motor nor air conditioning in Tyler’s Toy and thus the ride there and back was hot. I may have sweated off a few pounds and more than a few brain cells from that alone.
Coupled with the heat is the noise. Carter’s car is loud, which is fun when you are driving around home and want to show off a little. It isn’t so fun when you are driving 15 plus hours. The windows are down because it is Hot, the car is loud and the radio is turned up (insert 13 year old passenger as the cause of this).
There also is not a lot of room to pack for long trips in these cars. In fact packing for Fiero road trips is kind of an art. How much can I fit in this little bitty space? How much do I really need? Paring down to bare essentials becomes a necessity to the tune of counting how many pairs of underwear are allowed. These cars were definitely not made for women. I could only bring one pair of shoes for Heaven’s sake. What kind of a trip is that?
Between the heat, the noise and the cramped conditions, by the time you reach your destination you are literally a hot deaf crippled mess. This, however, is part of the charm. Having done a few of these long trips in Fieros, it becomes one of those big fish stories you share with your fellow Fiero drivers who shake their heads as they commiserate with you. It becomes a badge of honor defining who suffered the most hardship on the road.
Most of us do try to travel in what is called a β€œcaravan” when heading down the road, meaning we meet up with other Fiero drivers and travel together. This is both for fun and the rubber necking from fellow highway drivers we get as one after the other of these not very often seen cars goes by. The caravan also serves the dual purpose of knowing if a breakdown occurs someone else will be there to help. Inevitably, someone always has an β€œissue” of some sort. Fortunately most Fiero owners are also roadside mechanics. In fact, most shows offer a hardship award for who had the most trouble on the way to a show and the stories are always entertaining.
Carter and I unfortunately did not have a caravan, but being as his car has a new motor with few miles I wasn’t very worried. As we left home on a Wednesday afternoon the temperature was fairly cool, but by the time we reached Minneapolis we were both wearing our Fiero swelter. Driving through Minneapolis if you follow my stories is not my strong suit, but I must be getting better because I did not hyperventilate even once.
Once we crossed over into Wisconsin I started having some issues with the car - of course. Every time I slowed down to idle, the car would die. This would not be a big deal mind you but apparently Wisconsin thought it would be a good idea to tear up the entire highway at the same time just for fun. We had some areas of stop and go… and die… and start and go again. I ended up running the brake similar to a clutch and keeping my foot on the gas at all times to avoid the stop and die and continue with the stop and go. This was annoying but not earth shattering and I was thanking my lucky stars that was the only problem we had and then it began to rain.
Of course when it rains you turn on the windshield wipers. They worked very nicely until they stopped. We experienced what is called β€œthe ghost wiper.” The wipers start and stop at will and never when they should. At this point I will admit I was panicking. I couldn’t see and ended up pulling off the highway and parking. Looking east we could see there was still rain but some blue sky beyond. After about 30-40 minutes, we hit the road and discovered that the wipers did work if kept on low-delay. Low-delay setting on windshield wipers in my estimation is completely useless. It’s like jogging with one shoe, eating soup with a fork or wearing a shirt with no pants. It makes no sense.
My eyesight at night is rather poor and my original timeframe of arriving at my sister’s in South Elgin, Ill. was strategically planned before dark. Thanks to the construction, stop and die and ghost wipers we didn’t cross the Illinois border until dark. Illinois must have called Wisconsin so they could synchronize their construction because we had solid 45 mph construction to my sister’s house. Illinois drivers also apparently think the posted speed limit is just a suggestion as we were they only ones following the posted construction zone 45 mph speed limit. Me being a chicken when it comes to tickets, I followed the law despite Carter’s very disgusted instruction to just drive faster. Finally arriving at my sister’s house was quite a relief. After a shower we fell into bed.
The next morning after a rest and my attitude restored, we headed to Indianapolis. Our route took us around Chicago using the freeway. Not only do Chicagoans think the speed limit posted is a suggestion rather than a rule, they are also very aggressive drivers who love to use their horns. After a harrowing drive around Chicago, I was just beginning to count my blessings for surviving when we spotted another Fiero quite a bit in front of us. I put the pedal to the medal and caught up. At the time we did not know it, but the car had two very nice young men from Grand Forks. They took a picture of our car behind them, posted to Facebook and within seconds someone responded that is Nellie and Carter in Tyler’s Toy. I guess we are famous.
Upon arriving to Indianapolis, I was blown away by the sheer number of Fieros in one place. Equally amazing was the number of people we knew. This Fiero family we are a part of grows every year and almost everyone we knew was there. It was really like a family reunion of sorts. Jay met us there on motorcycle as he was working in Missouri. Thinking I was home free at this point, I checked into the hotel and found out they had us booked for 33 nights instead of three. They must have heard about the construction and figured I was going to wait it out.
The weekend was amazing in many respects. Jay and Carter got to drive Tyler’s Toy around the Indianapolis Speedway. I rode with a friend in her Fiero. Not many people can say they drove the track in Indy. It was a once in a lifetime experience. There were approximately 155 on the track at the same time. We completely surrounded the track almost bumper to bumper. Although Jay and Carter really wanted to kick in the nitrous and have some fun, we had to keep the speed to 35 mph for safety reasons.
The actual day of the car show was Saturday. There were approximately 260 Fieros at this show; one of the biggest Fiero gatherings in history. A gentleman traveled from Puerto Rico just to see Tyler’s car as he had followed Tyler’s story from his home where he also owned two Fieros. It was a very emotional day for me. Most of the shows we go to the people already know us and know Tyler’s story. In this large venue, I found myself telling and retelling and answering many questions all day long. I was moved by the response of complete strangers and the tears and hugs.
Tyler gave us a lot of joy in his short lifetime. As I have said before, his final gift to us when he left for Heaven was this new family of what he dubbed β€œFiero-heads.” I never expected to love these people as much as I do. When I see young men like we met on the way to Indy (Matt and Tanner) who take Carter under their wings I would like to think God has a hand in continuing to put these people in our lives. Matt posted a picture of himself and Carter on Facebook and commented that β€œthis kid is like my little brother.” I’m not sure you can understand the depth of my gratefulness at such a simple statement. So much is missing without Tyler. Within the missing, we have somehow found a way to find blessings and these little cars and the people who drive them are a very large part of that.

------------------

Tylers Annual Car Show

Tylers Toy

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool story Nellie, I thought a long time ago the plan was to trailer it down there ? You guys could have been riding in a nice air conditioned rollback with everything you want to pack in the lower storage compartments and the toy on a trailer Oh well, we'll save it for another road trip See ya in Frazee !!!

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 07-11-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In addition, the staff is exceedingly grateful to everyone who participated this event. Truly, a national show is representative of the community it draws upon and this was an exemplary crowd. Thank you to all who volunteered and stuck with it, whether it was making order of out pre-show parking chaos or being cooped up inside all day counting votes, tabulating scores and missing out on most of the show or classifying/judging through rain and hot sun... so many people made this show a success behind the scenes, it's impossible to list them all. I was constantly impressed with the professional manner with which issues were handled.

Nick

I concur! Volunteering was hard work but well worth the effort. I would do it again in a heartbeat, despite the sacrifices. It is all worth it to make such an incredible event go off without a hitch!

Daneele, that story was wonderful; at times had me laughing out loud, and at the end had me in tears. I love this community so much, and Tyler's story is one of the biggest reasons why. Not many people are as lucky as we are to have found a family as loyal and dedicated outside of blood relation. Thank you for sharing!

------------------

I'm a poor post-college student because I own a Fiero and try to keep it running!

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
copying an image that Old Lar posted in another thread regarding the pic DVD

Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent my $5 in, cannot wait to see the DVD
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who do I contact for extra tshirts from the 30th?
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

you could try paulv but I am not sure any are left.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got an extra shirt from Christopher Lewis at the Frazee show last weekend, he had a box of them with him. He's the one who made the shirts, I believe... but I don't remember his forum username..XD
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

I got an extra shirt from Christopher Lewis at the Frazee show last weekend, he had a box of them with him. He's the one who made the shirts, I believe... but I don't remember his forum username..XD

cornersonrails
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cornersonrails

yes! thank you XD
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know when we might be receiving the DVD from the Indy track and all the pictures that were taken? I know it takes time, I'm just anxious to see

Thank you,
Amir

------------------

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PaulV has already full filled all the open 30th T-shirt orders.

Fred has the remain 60+ 30th shirts. You can shoot him a PM or e-mail him to place an order for the shirts. If need be I can PM you with his e-mail.

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Anyone know when we might be receiving the DVD from the Indy track and all the pictures that were taken? I know it takes time, I'm just anxious to see

Thank you,
Amir

The NIFE DVD and the IMS Track Day DVD are in the final production steps once I get the IMS DVD completed I will send them to Fred to for him to start shipping out. They should be fully completed with in the next week or so. Sorry it has taken a little longer to produce there were over 2000 images to go through.

The NIFE DVD is the full coverage (Thursday-Sunday) of the 30th Event over 2 hours of pictures and video. And the IMS Track Day is all pictures over 2 hours of IMS track day.

Thank you,
Mike
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:

The NIFE DVD and the IMS Track Day DVD are in the final production steps once I get the IMS DVD completed I will send them to Fred to for him to start shipping out. They should be fully completed with in the next week or so. Sorry it has taken a little longer to produce there were over 2000 images to go through.

The NIFE DVD is the full coverage (Thursday-Sunday) of the 30th Event over 2 hours of pictures and video. And the IMS Track Day is all pictures over 2 hours of IMS track day.

Thank you,
Mike

Thanks for the update Mike!
TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know the gentleman who owns the silver DGP GT widebody that was at the show? I had a remote controlled car that looked just like his... only smaller and we took some photos of the real thing and the remote controlled car together. If anyone knows how I could get into contact with him please let me know.

------------------
1988 Fiero GT
Custom Corvette / MR2 electro-hydraulic power steering
Staggered 16" & 17" rims over 11.25" rotors with Cadillac Calipers & drop spindles

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TG oreiF 8891:

Does anyone know the gentleman who owns the silver DGP GT widebody that was at the show? I had a remote controlled car that looked just like his... only smaller and we took some photos of the real thing and the remote controlled car together. If anyone knows how I could get into contact with him please let me know.

that would be h.d.fire on here
TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

that would be h.d.fire on here

Thank you! I sent a PM to h.d.fire.
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:

Any update on when the track day DVDs will ship - almost 4 months waiting to see the shots!

Jim
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the DVD's in possession since the first week of October. I am about 50 in to sleeving, packaging and addressing the shipment. Then I will need to find a good day to slip out of work a couple hours early and ship them all out.

Fred
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fred - looking forward to sharing them with friends who couldn't be there.

Jim
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got through my pics... better late than never.

------------------

| [jonrev Photography]

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 11-23-2013).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

copying an image that Old Lar posted in another thread regarding the pic DVD

No DVD yet in my mailbox ??
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock