Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Project "Black Widow" (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Project "Black Widow" by Danyel
Started on: 09-24-2009 12:30 PM
Replies: 526 (34348 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 05-26-2018 08:31 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Fiero season is almost over here in Lévis (Lay Vee) Quebec and I am preparing the garage for the Black Widow's make over. She is a 1986 GT, 5 litres V8 with a Archie master kit and a 4 speed manual tranny. I will post in this thread the whole process and here is the main menu ;

01. Disassembly for rust inspection and repair. DONE
02. If needed find a USA Fiero rolling chassis with manual shift. Still looking Might of found one
03. Disassembly of 85 GT parts car ...already started see pics. DONE
04. Gen II Headlights Done
05. Disassembly of Black 87 GT Done
06. Install air extractor. (Werber style) Done
07. Replace sunroof rails Done
08. Replaced 5.0L to a fully rebuilt 1995-96, 5.7 litres V8 (Carbed LT1 form) DONE
09. LED Tail Lights (DoubleC4) DONE
10. Dynamat Delayed
11. Sound system upgrade. Delayed
12. Lambo doors...Done
13. LED side markers Done
14. New set of rims 18 inch Spyn, Syder Evos Done (255/45/18 rr -- 225/30/18 fr)
15. Custom paint job with airbrushed spider web. (a buddy's paintshop)Delayed
16. Hoping won't get laid off again !!! So far so good
17. Chin Spoiler add on Done
18. Short shifter and TT ring Done
19. Battery relocated to the front DONE
20. Change manual mirrors with electric mirrors from a GTP Done
21. Quarter panel side scoops Done
22. 4 x 6 HID low profile headlights,,.Done
23. LED lighted sill logos In Progress
25. Disassembly of 87 GT Blue parts car In Progress
26. Fiero logo under car projectors In Progress
27. Drop front spindles In Progress
28. F40 G6 6 Speed transmission In Progress Still assembling needed parts
29. Corvette 13in Brakes on all 4 corners In Progress

Here are some before pics of the Black Widow at the beginning..

Black widow and the GT parts car at the top

Interior 1

Interior 2

Interior 3

Rear view

Engine compartement

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-24-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now here is the operating room with the parts car been disassembled...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-24-2009).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't help but notice you have quite a view from your yard!

Good luck on the project!
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
added to my favorites

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

4.9 ongoing project

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well today got a couple of thing done to the parts car (85 GT) some of the parts will be used to modify the Black Widow... other part will be sold on PFF and on Ebay. Here are a couple of pics to the disassembly

Black Widow in the main section of the garage

The Black Widow in foreground Parts car in the back , disassembly area

R/H side lots of cancer there but mostly surface rust

L/H side lots of cancer there grrr

Sunroof the rails are completely rusted all is fine powder I'm wondering how the weatherstrip held on ???

Finally got the clip off... will start measuring to see where the best place to cut for the Notchie back with Fastback taillights. Can anyone give me their thoughts or ideas on that ... the Black Widow is fastback... Reality did this modification first but I am unsure of where I should start. What should I consider before chopping everything up... .. THANKS for any help.

Reality's modification.... Pretty cool I think !!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well today I did not work on disassembly of the 85 GT but went in a PAP here in Pintendre and found this !!!

It is from a 1997 Pontiac Grand Am and I think will be the best way to swap in Power mirrors on my GT that had manual ones. The issue I was having with swapping in stardard Fiero PM was that it would leave a large hole on the top of the door where the Manual Mirror adjustement lever was..

With this find it resolves having to get the door panel redone... it is in excellent shape as you can see in the above pic.... I found the schematics (below) to wire in the mirrors..

I will post when this is done to the Black Widow ... Right now I am busy with total disassembly of the 85 GT
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you need to remove the seat covers and send them to me. You can put some Mr Mike's in there. Ya really need some . Just tell your wife how happy they will make her.
Edit to add:
Didn't work for me either

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-28-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well today spent a couple of hours removing the front end skins and tubs. The Black Widow is coming in for the winter and also for disassembly .... hope she is in better condition than this 85 GT parts car.. Here are a couple of pics of the ongoing disassembly of the 85 GT...

This week end I'm dropping the craddle and cutting out the windshield for the black widow. Any suggestions on how should I cut it out without cracking it ??? THX !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well has been another very productive couple of hours.... The interior is almost all out. seats and carpet, rocker panels and side scoops are removed.

Windshield ready for the saw all !!!

Carpets and seats removed

Shot of the Northen Cancer talking it's toll

The Black Widow is coming in Saturday for disassembly hummm wonder what condition she's in ?? Stay tuned !!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well today is a sad day.... The Black Widow is in for the winter no more V8 purring till next summer. It is time for disassembly to see if she is salvageable or will she require a new space frame? Here are the first pics of her on jack stands getting ready to shed her skin... wonder what she has underneath? Here is the list of things she will be undergoing throughout the winter.

01. Disassembly for rust inspection and repair. (May swap in space frame 88 t-top)
02. Modify the fastback clip to a notchie keeping the fastback tail lights. (Reality style)
03. Install low profile projector head lights.
04. Install air extractor.
05. Swap in a 350 V8 she has a 305 presently
06. 500 LEDs Tail Lights
07. Dynamat
08. Sound system upgrade.
09. Lambo doors.
10. Custom paint job with airbrushed spider web.
11. New windshield
12. Replace sunroof rails
13. New set of rims (18 inch model ..will see)
Here are the pics which will become the "Before pictures"

R/H rear side

Rear center

L/H rear

R/H Front

L/H Front

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-16-2009).]

Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cut mine just behind the top of the wheel well on the outside, there was reasoning behind why I did it this way when I did it, but I don't honestly remember what it was I think it had something to do with mounting locations, but without a car and or clip in-front of me, I don't know.

Okay found my pics it had to do with the mounting locations.

I do know you will have a 1 inch height difference that you will have to make up. I filled mine with expanding foam, then glassed over that.

Here is the rest of the thread, not much of interest but there are some more pics there;
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-032045.html

Take care, and awesome project,
Wilson

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Wison thanks for the quick response... I was blown away by the mod you came up with... my question is this... you started with a notchie and added de fastback taillights, lid and rear fender section ... mine is already fastback couldn't I just cut at Lines 1,2,3 on the fastback and on notchie lines 4 and 5 and glass it all together ?? Do you foresee any issues that I dont see or missed? Thanks for any insight..... all others are also welcomed to give their view ....

Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I worked on my project all I had was the taillight section of the fastback. I had already worked out that I wouldn't need anything in-front of the wheel well. Looking at the provided diagram I don't see any reasons why you couldn't do what you are saying. I just wanted to be able to glass the inner clips back together as well, so the less sections there were the easier it was to work with. I managed the height difference by building up layers of glass to smooth out the notch to make it flow with the taillights. The other thing I did was to glass the the inner quarter window piece to the read clip as well, instead of having it be removable.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reality ---- Thank you very much for your insight I really appreciate it will keep you posted here THX again..
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand why you would want to cut the 1 and 4 locations. Seems like you are just adding two more areas that need to be glassed when you could just use the upper section of the notchie.

I will be watching this thread closely. I intend to do the same thing on my 86 SE. Other than Reality's thread, I also have these two in my collection that you might be interested in (although I think most of the best pics are of Reality's car anyway):
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060811-1-056179.html
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020319-2-016317.html
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CowsPatoot -- I think you are right it's just I'm not sure of the height of the notchie clip compared to the fastback ...but I could try it first without cutting at 1 and 4 ....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're right Cowspatoot.....after consulting with fieroguru and Archie this is the best way to cut so them it will look good

Will post this mod soon

FallenShadow 2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, count me into the group watching this thread closely. you ideas sound awsome, your car was pretty sick (sick as in good) to begin with now I cant wait to see the end result.

------------------
--FallenShadow

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disassembly of the Black Widow is very slow today got the Passenger side seat and carpet removed much LESS rust than I expected.. Going to use a steel brush grinder and remove that cancer and plug the drip holes than POR15 the whole inside. Paint and Dynamat... Have to weld in new seat bolts .. I had to use a dremel to cut the nuts off they were too rusted. Here are a couple of pictures of the R/H side ... also I bought new seat rails for L/H and R/H should come in the mail soon

Looking in the rear right wheel well forward 1

Looking in the rear right wheel well forward 1

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-13-2009).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like someone replaced the brake lines before, and did an 'interesting' routing job.

Looking forward to seeing more!
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

13. Custom paint job with airbrushed spider web. (a buddy's paintshop)

Idk if it would look good or not, but have you considered a red hourglass on the decklid? :]

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Orange 1984 Fiero; McLaren 3.1 Turbo.

PFF
System Bot
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, nevermind. you beat me to it. haha!

looks really good.

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr_jacob7 --- look closely you should see its mark

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah, yeah, i saw.

lol.

does look really good.

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2009 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading a couple of threads asking how to remove their seats because they are stuck or rusted in I decided to show you how I removed them to change the seat rails. Since the seat does NOT move forward or back you will see it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a good grip on the nut with a 13mm socket wrench or key . Most of the nuts are so rusted, even if you could grip them they will surely strip. So instead of getting frustrated with them here is how I remove these..
Tools required;
1 dremel with cutting disks
1 hammer
1 very large flat tip screwdriver
1 car jack

Step # 1

Front Bolts are the easy ones... using the dremel disk cut through the fronts of both nuts. Just make a front cut where you can insert the large flat tip screwdriver. Once the cut is done insert the screwdriver in the cut and give it a good wack with a hammer... the nut WILL snap after a couple of good hits.

Step # 2

Once both front nuts are snapped off use a car jack to lift the front of the seat very high in the air. this will give you dremel acces to the outer nut. Do the same.. cut a line in the side of this nut so you can insert the screwdriver to give it a hit. You can see that once the seat in jacked up you also have good dremel access to the hardest one to reach in the back. Make sure you cut in the side of this nut to insert the screwdriver. I have done 8 seats with this method and the bolts can be reused to hold down new seat rails down. Try not to go through too much of the bolt with the dremel as you cut through the nut .....for you will have to re-weld new ones if you do.

Once cut just tug on the seats and Voila !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-16-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Well tonight got the driver side seats and carpet out for rust verification and repair to my surprise the was less damage than I expected eehaw !!!

LH side damage

RH Side Damage

Where I'm at today .... more to come starting the fastback to Notchie transform this week-end...
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2009 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have Anthony's rear clip if your interesed in some other pictures... -Jason
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2009 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to have those pics ... can you post here please ?? If they are too large email them to webmaster(at)phantaziagrafx(dot)com THX very much ..
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I have Anthony's rear clip if your interesed in some other pictures... -Jason

If you are sending them rather than posting them, can you CC me at cowspatoot at gmail dot com?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierofreak00 -- I didn't receive any pics !! Well this came in the mail today YAAAAYY ... THANKS to mrjohnishome

Still waiting for my new LH tail light to install LEDS will post the build on the LED tail lights soon
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this afternoon spent a couple of hours on the parts car disassembling it. I've included a couple of pics in case anyone sees anything they would need or want to buy.

Still got the craddle to drop and the front end to remove and this Fiero will be history ... My schematics for the LED rear is all done Using 500 Superflux 25,000 mcd. PWM and 9 segment sequential turn signals... more to come on this build ...
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well has been a very busy week. Got the Parts Car engine craddle almost out then I will remove some other useable parts then send it to the scrap yard. Here are the pics from this week-end. Will follow up on my LED tail lights build very very soon. Lambo doors will be ordered this week

Engine almost out side view

Rear side view

Black Widow under cover Foreground Parts Car in the back

Found this on the forum I'm redoing it in high resolution
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

a 3.1 Fiero? O.o

cool.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mr_jacob7 (edited 10-30-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr_jacob7 what happened to your signature I made you ???

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-31-2009).]

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
?

Idk. :\

i had it on there.

(edit) maybe it's because i was on the PC, and not the laptop.

------------------

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

[This message has been edited by Mr_jacob7 (edited 10-31-2009).]

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this as my Desktop background

I dont remeber where I stole it.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered and paid my Lambo doors today wwoooiiiiii can't wait to get and install them !!!!!!!!!! Found them on this thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/078049-2.html
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just Got news from Jesse ... say my hinges got delayed a couple of days missing parts ... that's OK He gave me a heads up ...very Professional. Cant wait though to get them on.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patiently waiting for your lambo door install. I am thinking of doing this on my 86 V8 Coupe. Also thinking about Suicide doors. Keep up the grat work.

Pat

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man you're really going all out aren't ya? Awaiting the hinges pics too. Only a select few cars I've seen pull it off in a fashion I like. Such as Hardpact's car, I want to make babies with it(I'm pretty sure I stalked it hardcore at the last meet). I think it'll look great on your car too!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock