Started on: 12-13-2001 02:33 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: sqoach on 12-13-2001 02:23 PM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I think the fastback tail lights look SO much better than the notchback tail lights. BUT, I don't want to convert my coupe to a fastback just for the tail lights (I like the notchback look). The only way I can think of to accomplish this and not have the car look like @$$ would be to get a fastback engine lid, tail lights, and rear clip and somehow graft the rear part of the fastback clip (just behind the sail panels) onto the notchback clip. Then install the fastback engine lid and tail lights as normal.

Or maybe there are some fastback-taillights-on-a-notchback kits that I don't know of (crossing my fingers)?

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 12-13-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Elenor84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
Wow I've never heard of that...sure sounds interesting though...sorry I can't help but keep me posted on your project...

------------------
Lance
Click Image to go to site.

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
Like this. I am not sure who's car this is. But it should give you an idea of what it will look like.

------------------

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Onfire

Bingo! That's what I want. Well, except for the goofy spoiler...

RedHaze86SD4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RedHaze86SD4Send a Private Message to RedHaze86SD4Direct Link to This Post
I've been wanting to do that very thing since 99 when I got my first Fiero.. geeze I still want it
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
www.v8archie.com
check out the purple pavement eater for sale. it was a gt. then he chopped the top. then removed the fastback and put a notchback clip on the car. it also has a modified fiero spoiler on it. sorry no pics at this computer.

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero
Two 88FORMULAS Red & Yellow
SSFiero@Aol.com

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
err... has anyone else noticed this little message when you visit v8archie.com?

"Trippin Smurfs nutted on this **** . -D3toX"

Some lowlife hacked their website. It would be wise to refrain from visiting the V8Archie website unless you have an antivirus program running. The little hacker kiddies might have left some surprises for unsuspecting web browsers.

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
the yellow coupe is someone here on the forum. guess you'd have to sach some to find the pics he put up.

also the purple pavement eater still has a fastback clip on it, modded to look like a coupe.

ferarri momo's supposed to be working at something for coupes. i'm waiting for a look at it myself.

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
JimmyB is the yellow notchback. He extended the notchback trunk lid to make it work. I have seen it in person and he really did a great job.

------------------

• Red 88 GT T-TOP
  • Red 86 GT

[This message has been edited by skitime (edited 12-13-2001).]

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2001 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:
ferarri momo's supposed to be working at something for coupes. i'm waiting for a look at it myself.

Here's the thread for that. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/011556.html

------------------
-Adam
sqoach@yahoo.com

86 SE V6 - daily driver

• 86 Sport Coupe 2.5L 5spd (soon to be sold)
  • IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
    PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
    Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock