Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  So Reality, "Where is your car?" ! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
So Reality, "Where is your car?" ! by Reality
Started on: 07-28-2003 07:07 PM
Replies: 140
Last post by: Reality on 07-02-2006 07:14 PM
Reality

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
Okay so for the last two years that I have been going to Fiero related events, I have been without my car. And just the same everytime I run into someone that knows me they always ask, "Where is your car?" I always answer the same, "In the same field it's been sitting in for the last two years."

Well I wish I could say that it is no longer sitting in that field. But I can't. But I thought I would post some pics of the engine that I have been trying really hard to get built. I must go on to say that I have never rebuilt an engine and this is the first time that I have ever touched a V6. So at this point I would like to thank some people publicly that have been extremely helpful with my project(s):

Doug Kinney - Fiero Warehouse
Ed Parks - Fiero Factory
Mike Hornsby - PFF Boilermaker
Tedd Wilson (dad) - Sage Glassworks
Cliff Pennock - Pennock's Fiero Forum
and if anyone else has ever ansered a question for me please forgive me I have been working on this thing for two years and I can't remember everything.

SO here are the engine pics so far. All thats left to do at this point is mount the harmonic balancer, the crank pulley, an alternator, exhaust manifolds,starter and the a/c compressor. WHich by the way if anyone has and extra set of mounting bolts for the a/c I could use them. Than of course I get to start the whole four to six swap on the car itself. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading and take care,
Anthony

------------------

Get the Wallpapers here!

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 09-09-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Looks like it's coming together incredibly. I wish I knew how to build engines, but I plan on eventually learning. Good luck on the rest of the build and I hope it runs perfectly

Oh and I guess you could say your dream is now becoming a "reality"

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 07-28-2003).]

naskie18

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post
Looks awesome so far Good luck with the rest of the project...and speed it up a bit

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
WOW, looking good. I see that you made a purchase from Rodney Dickman. I love the Stainless Steel Vacuum lines that I have on my 88 GT.

Looking at what you have I do have one suggestion for you. I see that you are using a stock EGR tube which are known to not last very long. If you want one that will last the life of the motor go ahead and put one of the braided ones from IRM or the Fiero Store.

------------------

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
I'll keep the EGR tube in mind but since that is a brand new OEM part I think it will stay on there for now, and the price on it was right for my budget, that was another factor in my judgement. AS for Rodney look a lot closer and you will find a bunch of his accessories, exhaust manifold stud, oil filler cap sticker low temp thermostat and switch, vac lines, heck I don't remeber them all anymore!
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Looks sweet man and sorry to ask you the question above at the show. If you need any help let me know! I don't have much time but your only an hour and a half away. Hehe looking good man.

Matt Jackson

------------------
MRJ
MY 86GT For Sale
More of the 86GT Email ME if intrested!

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2003 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
Where did you find a red distributor cap? Is it painted?
Street&Strip Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Street&Strip PerformanceSend a Private Message to Street&Strip PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

Where did you find a red distributor cap? Is it painted?

Head to Crappy Tire(Canadian Tire) and pick up a Wells distributor cap.

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to explain a bit more about the project.

The car is an 88 coupe. It is painted GM Blackrose with a set of Fiero Warehouse Full panel scoops, and a custom hood utilizing a set of Trans-Am Fender vents. And also a JC Whitney Fiero wing.

What I am doing is conveting to a V6 from the stock L4. I am also converting to a Getrag from my stock 5-Speed. I am trying to simplify the whole process by haveing pick-up a spare 88 cradle, essentially makeing the whole thing a plug and play when I remove the L4 setup. The good news is I was able to find an actual 88 V6 engine mount so essentially, after also haveing located an 88 upper intake, I will have a Formula clone. Cept now I have to find a rare sway bar for the 88 suspension!

After I received the 2.8 I had it bored 40 over and dropped in a 3.1 crank and a set of 10:1 pistons. I also put a new cam in and a set of roller rocker. I will have to look up exactly what cam I went with. Went with a high volume oil pump as well. I also picked up a set of exhaust manifolds that have the restrictions removed. Pick-up a Wells Dist cap and rotor while I was rebuilding the distributor. AS I mentioned earlier I have a ton of aftermarket accessories on the engine in order to help dress it up a bit and actualy hope to help in maintenceing and serviceing the engine.

Sorry to have taken up more bandwidth and time but as the proud "father" of my baby I wanted to share family photos a bit. Mainly because most of the work that has gotten done has been done within the last couple of days. I also wanted to mention that I would love some additonal prayers to the Fiero Gods, I have planned a vaction for Sept 6 and I hope to be able to get the car running within that given time frame. Then Maybe I can start the actual "mods" I want to do
Take care,
Anthony

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 07-28-2003).]

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Anthony..!! How bout a Reality pic of the final product you are look'en for??

------------------

MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Hey where is the 88 egr tube? I have an 88 y pipe too if your intrested and have two motor mounts spare . . . Trying to be like my Formula clone 3.4 huh? Shh it's fun!

Matt J

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Maaaann! Lookin' good! Hope it all comes together as easily as you want.
You might consider keeping your existing 5 speed if there's nothing wrong with it. Lots of 3.4 swappers have found that that they like the gear ratios in the Isuzu 5 speed better than the Getrag. And you can probably get 3 or 4 Isuzus for the price of one Getrag.

A word of warning if you plan to have A/C.
If you're using the V-6 compressor, you will need to add the pressure switch (and wiring) to the drier, in the front compartment. The easiest way to do it is to get a complete front harness from a V-6 car with A/C. This is the same harness that feeds the blower motor, wipers and washers. NOT the headlight harness. The 88 4 cylinder uses a different system that replaces the low pressure switch with a wire jumper. If your system leaks down, the compressor will keep running and eat itself. Don't ask me how I know this.

------------------
Raydar

88 3.4 coupe. 17s, cut springs 'n all.

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking work. Hope it all comes together as planned.
Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
K,
Shhhhh

Matt,
I was just trying to track down a y-pipe the other day I may have to take you up on that.

Raydar thanks for the advice on the tranny, and the heads up on the A/C I will have to start tracking down that wiring harness now. Quick question though. The engine I am useing is basically an 86 so I need to track down a/c harness for an 86 right? Even though the car is an 88. I have myself so confused with all these different things. and 86 engine but since is it essentially a 3.1 not a 2.8 then I need neutrally balanced crap and blah blah blah.

Gordo,
Thanks for he compliment, you guys all get Positives for showing some interest.

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 07-28-2003).]

SoloGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoloGTSend a Private Message to SoloGTDirect Link to This Post
Enter Solo in his first fiero apperance::::

Raydar thanks for the advice on the tranny,

Hey Bro don't forget I have dibs on that tranny

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
I know about having a car that sits there

Looks like you're doing a great job! Engine is nice and clean, I like the color of the car too.

------------------

For PFF DECALS...click here

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroDirect Link to This Post
WOW, I really like you car too!

+ over here too

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO

'86 2M4-Sold :( ...Looking for V6 Manual

MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Hey you going to Dales? I can bring it along if you need it. I really don't. Let me know
Matt J
Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SoloGT:

Enter Solo in his first fiero apperance::::

Raydar thanks for the advice on the tranny,

Hey Bro don't forget I have dibs on that tranny

Glad to see you finally made it! But you never calle dme back last night

Joe, haven't talked to you in a bit, what happened to purplefiero.com?

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see that you are making progress with your hectic schedule. keep up the good work.

------------------

Mike

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
where did you chance on that oil cap?
PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Anthony- good to finally see some pics of your whole car (previously I think the only thing I had seen was the hood vent by itself)

Looks like the motor is going to be quite nice - I'm sure you're looking forward to driving it again!

BTW - you really need a big poster of the "final product" for inspriation, and I think I know where you can get one made (and that way I can see the "final" concept too, hehe).

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 07-29-2003).]

87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Nice work. Can't wait to see it when it's completed. Enjoy your vacation.

------------------
----------------------

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Anthony- good to finally see some pics of your whole car (previously I think the only thing I had seen was the hood vent by itself)

Looks like the motor is going to be quite nice - I'm sure you're looking forward to driving it again!

BTW - you really need a big poster of the "final product" for inspriation, and I think I know where you can get one made (and that way I can see the "final" concept too, hehe).

I have my other poster sitting here beside my computer desk, I absolutely love this thing. GUYS I highly recommend a show display poster from Rob they are well worth it!

MRJ,
I can't make it to Dale's I didn't have enough notice in order to request off from work. But you do basically have to come right by here on your way

87FieroGT,
Thank you for the kind words I hope to certanly enjoy my vaction.

Mizer,
It is a stock cap but with a Dickman sticker on it from back when he sold them.

Mike,
I work when I can, this rain has just been killing me on all my projects though. Did UPS ever come back and get the wing?

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 07-29-2003).]

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the wing has been exported. Been gone for over a week now I believe.

Thanks for asking.

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Maaaann! Lookin' good! Hope it all comes together as easily as you want.
You might consider keeping your existing 5 speed if there's nothing wrong with it. Lots of 3.4 swappers have found that that they like the gear ratios in the Isuzu 5 speed better than the Getrag. And you can probably get 3 or 4 Isuzus for the price of one Getrag.

A word of warning if you plan to have A/C.
If you're using the V-6 compressor, you will need to add the pressure switch (and wiring) to the drier, in the front compartment. The easiest way to do it is to get a complete front harness from a V-6 car with A/C. This is the same harness that feeds the blower motor, wipers and washers. NOT the headlight harness. The 88 4 cylinder uses a different system that replaces the low pressure switch with a wire jumper. If your system leaks down, the compressor will keep running and eat itself. Don't ask me how I know this.

Is this the harness that you are referring to? I took this off a parts car that already had the condessor removed and basically this harness was just hanging there in the open But I knew the car was a V6 with A/C so I brought it home.

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 07-29-2003).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Reality:

Is this the harness that you are referring to...?

Yup. That's the one. If you compare it to the one in your coupe, you'll discover that the low pressure switch connector (it's the round one at the top center of your pic) is missing. You'll also need the low pressure switch. It's a plastic device that screws on the schrader valve on the side of the drier. It's the schrader valve nearest the firewall.
You will want to install an O-ring over the valve when you install the switch.

You also asked about the compressor harness. I believe the wiring for all years of V-6 compressor is the same. It's part of the engine harness.
The main "gotchas" are the oil sender wiring and the alternator wiring. The oil sender may have changed in 87. I know it changed for 88.
The early sender has three flat blades on the top. The later sender has three round pins. Just buy the appropriate sender to match your harness.
The 88 V-6s got a CS alternator. It's physically smaller, and the wiring is different. If you have the alternator that came with your engine and harness, you should be okay. If you want to convert to the later type, check Ogre's Cave link.

I think any year V-6 harness will work with your existing car wiring.
My donor car was an 88 Formula. Everything plugged in and worked perfectly (except for the A/C snafu that I mentioned earlier).

The only other thing that I can think of is almost not worth mentioning. But as sure as I don't, it'll show up.
On nearly all V-6 harnesses, the injector harness uses a wide flat connector. On just a few 88s, the injector harness uses a connector that is nearly square. I have no clue why.

Several of us have done this swap.
If you have any other issues or questions, just ask. Chances are, one of us has been there.

raydar

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Thanks Thanks! Wiring harness for the engine shoudln't be a problem. I did stumble upon that alternator upgrade deal the other night and was thinking about undertakeing it seeing as how I don't have an alternator yet. I was also told to just take a stock one to a rebuilder and have it beefed up?
SoloGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoloGTSend a Private Message to SoloGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Reality:

I was also told to just take a stock one to a rebuilder and have it beefed up?

Good idea.

[This message has been edited by SoloGT (edited 07-30-2003).]

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SoloGT:

Good idea.

[This message has been edited by SoloGT (edited 07-30-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 07-30-2003).]

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2003 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
Well I did mention that I had some other mods planned and since I started them I thought I might go ahead and show a progress photo. This is after one day of working on it. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. And if anyone is willing I am in need of some parts in order to complete this lil' project.
Take care,
Anthony

PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2003 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
cool, fast back lights with a notchback clip? I've never seen that done, are you gonna keep it like that, or change it?

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

86 FIERO GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2003 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 FIERO GTSend a Private Message to 86 FIERO GTDirect Link to This Post
No its a fastback decklid with the grills and fastback tailights, how are you plannind to fill the space where the deck sides are too narrow? I think it looks good so far.

------------------
N*,13" stoppers, 18s, completely rebuilt

Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2003 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post

OKay what is on the agenda? Well I took my Notchback and put Fastback taillights in!

OKay so it's a bit more complicated than that. But that is how my idea started out. But I have this crazed idea that if you are going to mod a car then it needs to look like something from the factory. That is how I came up with my method. My rules on this project are that I am useing the fastback taillights and a fastback decklid and I can't modify them in anyway, (in order to get it to fit) SO I came across a fastback clip that was donated to me for the cause of my project, don't worry it was busted to begin with. Now I had the taillight houseing that I was going to need for the lights.

I already knew that a fastback sits right around an inch higher overall then a notchback. I was going to have to modify my stock clip. SO that is what you are seeing in the infancy of my project.

I removed my stock clip and bolted the fastback taillight houseing in place. I then place the notchback clip in place and measured for the cuts. It only took me about three cuts per side to get it right too! After I had the two clips in their respective places I bolted a borrowed fastback decklid in place to see exactly how much filling was going to be needed in order to bring the notchback up to the same level as the decklid. While I was doing this I did some more measuring and figureing and realized that I was going to be able to use a set of fastback engine vents without modifying them as well.

So I am currently makeing some fabricated parts in order to fill in whats left. Then I have to bring the notchback level up to meet the decklid and I will basically be done.

I have already switched the wiring harness over to the fastback lights, so that is one problem out of the way! ANd once all this is done to point of primer I will go back to putting the engine in. WHich by the way if I haven't mentioned it, it is done and sitting on the engine stand waiting to be put on the spare cradle, I just have to get the Getrag back from the shop and get it mounted first.

SO what is where I stand on "Real Dreams - Project Reailty!"

Thanks for reading and take care,
Anthony

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 08-09-2003).]

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2003 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
looking good!
Very cool idea.

------------------

For PFF DECALS...click here

SoloGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoloGTSend a Private Message to SoloGTDirect Link to This Post
Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2003 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to post some updated photos . . .

This is the bracket I had to fabricate, so that when I placed the fastback engine vents in, they would be flush and level with the decklid. And before anyone asks when I didn't just use stock ones, If you happened to have an extra set of factory 88 fastback vent brackets by all means send them my way, but as I didn't found out until too late the strut towers on an 88 compared to previous years are different and my stock 86 set of brackets I have would not work. So after doing some looking and thinking I came up with this design utilizing my stock coupe brackets. This allows for a cleaner look once the vent is in place.

And Voila! The vent is now flush and level.

ANd just wanted to show a picture of how I filled in the gaps I created when I started trimming unwanted SMC. I used two cans of Great STuff expanding foam. Once it had expanded I used a knife wo trim to shape and then some nice 80 grit paper to sand down to correct height to accept fiberglass. This also somewhat shows how I am dealing witht he height difference between a fastback and my notchback.

Also have to put in here that I did drive the car the other day. Not exactly the way I want to but I put a battery in and moved her under the power of the four banger. I was suprised after not haveing been moved in almost two years the car pretty much started right up and drove quite well for an engine with a rod knock.

I have finally located most of the tranny brackets I need for my Getrag and I am going on vacation in exactly four days as I write this. My plan is to hopefully have this car moveing under the power of the V6 and Getrag by the end of vacation on Sept 14. So please pray to whatever Fiero Gods you need to, cause I can use all the help I can get.

I also want to go on record at this time, to thank my farther, Tedd (Sage) Wilson. He has been a great help to me on this project and although I would like to be able to say I did this project by myself I can't He has helped me through some very rough spots, and actually if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't even be working on the car right now. He has motivated me and pushed in some rather odd ways at times, but through everything thus far he has been there more than anyone to help me.

So thanks dad, . . . and I'll be out Thursday to do some more sanding

Thanks and take care,
Anthony

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 08-31-2003).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2003 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Very sweet! I love how the notchback looks with the fastback decklid/tail lights! Nice work!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2003 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Excellent work. I love original ideas. It would have been a lot easier to just do a fastback conversion, but where's the fun in that?

This makes me think that Firebird taillights on a Fiero are doable...now if only I had a pair to experiment with.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2003 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
looks GREAT Anthony!!!

I have two Y-pipes if you need one. maybe a nice pic for one???

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor, 5sp.
custom hood,trunk,side scoops,IRM front spoiler, dk.Shadow Grey

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay